Some may already know this, it is a fairly easy way of organising all of your iTunes files, movies, podcasts, music ect.
1. Go to File > Preferences (CTRL+,)
2. Click the 'Advanced' tab
3. Where it says 'iTunes Music folder location', change that to your storage drive if you have one, if not just leave as 'My Music' on C drive.
4. Tick Box on 'Keep iTunes Music folder organised'. Also Tick 'Copy files to iTunes Music folder when adding to library' (Use if you download music, so then you can delete the file which you downloaded because it is copied to your iTunes Music folder).
5. Close that window so you are at your iTunes library. Click 'Advanced' in between 'Store' and 'Help' up the top.
6. Then click 'Consolidate Library'. WARNING: THIS WILL TAKE A WHILE! AND WILL MOVE ALL OF YOUR FILES IN ITUNES TO THE ITUNES MUSIC FOLDER!
Your Done! You now have a easy to navigate iTunes folder, also movies, songs and podcasts will load faster!
Don't forget rep+ if this worked for you!