Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jagex mods around SRL forums and Sythe forums trying to steal our code and analyze it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Jagex mods around SRL forums and Sythe forums trying to steal our code and analyze it

whatever...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Sounds like a great idea. When I first saw your sig I thought it was Jagex Eliminator or something lol.

Just so you know, a lot of stuff is released with caution in the members section, which is why becoming a member is so hard. Also, you may want to realease alpha for testing to members before you become a member through pm/email/im. Because this sounds like a lot of work, I am guessing you won't be working on other scripts to use in your app. If this works like you say it will, I'm sure it would prove you're member material.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    Sounds like a great idea. When I first saw your sig I thought it was Jagex Eliminator or something lol.

Just so you know, a lot of stuff is released with caution in the members section, which is why becoming a member is so hard. Also, you may want to realease alpha for testing to members before you become a member through pm/email/im. Because this sounds like a lot of work, I am guessing you won't be working on other scripts to use in your app. If this works like you say it will, I'm sure it would prove you're member material.
    I love you. From now on, J.E.S.S.I will stand for Jagex Eliminator's Scar Script Include.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

lol I have a knack for these things. RABBIT = Random Anti Ban Buried In Timer. Hmm SRL Acronym Maker sounds like a catchy name... SAM lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol, thanks a lot for the idea!

I am rapidly working away at this secret project of mine every time I get spare time (when I have no homework, etc...) (Yes, I'm a kid) I will keep you all updated on the progress in my signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No offence to you solar. But most people have known that jagex would look through scar and there communitys to find things to be able to detect. And really instead of being paranoid people just get on with life. And if you are not willing to share stuff amongst most people or "until you get member status" thats not really the right attitude.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    No offence to you solar. But most people have known that jagex would look through scar and there communitys to find things to be able to detect. And really instead of being paranoid people just get on with life. And if you are not willing to share stuff amongst most people or "until you get member status" thats not really the right attitude.
    I completly agree with you. My intention is not to keep it untill (and if) I get member status. My intention is to have a plan to distribut it WITHOUT Jagex getting to it. I completely agree that that's not the right attitude. I just want to make it as best as I can before I "release" it. I don't want bugs everywhere.

Also, I have a suggestion to improve scar. Scar is now in interpreter. If someway, we could compile the script into an executable and run that nativly, we could run the scripts without lag.

Also, SCAR could be also made for Linux. Linux is MUCH more secure than Windows is.

Can a mod sticky this please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

er.. no.... im not going to sticky this..
    you need to be realistic

if you want to completely rewrite scar, go join the other people that are trying to, like impsoft

i know a piece of software that hasnt been updated in over a year isnt the best, but we do just fine here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lol freddy is trying his best. To remake scar though . Scar will never be made able to package into exes. Due to the shear fact that if someone sends an exe you really dont know what your getting. And you cant read through script to see what it does. There is a thing called autoit. www.autoitscript.com. Im actually looking through it now

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jagex have always been around cheating forums, im pretty sure a mod has even bought my scar script before. They dont bother us too much, dont worry about it
    SRL Wiki | SRL Rules | SRL Stats
    Ultimate SCAR Scripting Tutorial | Starblaster100's Auth System | Join the official SRL IRC now!

Help Keep SRL Alive! Please disable Advert Blockers on SRL! Help Keep SRL Alive!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hmm Star that sounds like something someone from jagex would say...

Every government and itelligence agency in the world has leaks, it's a fact of life. We will never be air tight, but most of the good stuff is in members and the best stuff is only known to devs. At the rate rs and srl change, even if they did reverse engineer stuff, by the time they did it wouldn't be a big deal anymore. The 9/27 update was fixed in 2 days, how long did it take jagex to code in java? Probably a lot longer. Jagex's best strategy is to just make the game require more human like thinking on your feet, and our best strategy is to make scripts more human like. So I would say go ahead with you human like project, but don't pull your hair out over jagex spies like Star

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually used autoit before i found scar. Not as advanced, but good for the little jobs and can compile into an exe. Has easy GUI creation and things like that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Every government and itelligence agency in the world has leaks, it's a fact of life. We will never be air tight, but most of the good stuff is in members and the best stuff is only known to devs. At the rate rs and srl change, even if they did reverse engineer stuff, by the time they did it wouldn't be a big deal anymore. The 9/27 update was fixed in 2 days, how long did it take jagex to code in java? Probably a lot longer. Jagex's best strategy is to just make the game require more human like thinking on your feet, and our best strategy is to make scripts more human like. So I would say go ahead with you human like project, but don't pull your hair out over jagex spies like Star
    yup, im a jagex spy :P
    SRL Wiki | SRL Rules | SRL Stats
    Ultimate SCAR Scripting Tutorial | Starblaster100's Auth System | Join the official SRL IRC now!

Help Keep SRL Alive! Please disable Advert Blockers on SRL! Help Keep SRL Alive!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the support, I'll continue on my secret project.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

everyone knows jagex is all arround
    they have been forever
    they dont wate their time analying or doing antyhnig to our scripts unless its a real problem in rs
    arayn was a real problem so they completed remade the engine
    scar right now inst much of a problem their men priority is proably the chinnese bot
    jagex wont changed their game just for a few scripts that arent doing too mcuh to the game.
    (beside all the GOOD scripts are in SRL member section i doubt any jagex people are in thre)

I v posted a topic like this in SRL membersecion saying that we are too open sourced but everyone said its not mcuh of a problem.

you are just too psyco..

They then take it back to their labs and analyze it to see what it does. They create detection algorithims and spot and ban people that are using those scripts.
    its a script now an animal. they arent going to need a "lab" to disect it =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yohojo8 View Post
    everyone knows jagex is all arround
    they have been forever
    they dont wate their time analying or doing antyhnig to our scripts unless its a real problem in rs
    arayn was a real problem so they completed remade the engine
    scar right now inst much of a problem their men priority is proably the chinnese bot
    jagex wont changed their game just for a few scripts that arent doing too mcuh to the game.
    (beside all the GOOD scripts are in SRL member section i doubt any jagex people are in thre)

I v posted a topic like this in SRL membersecion saying that we are too open sourced but everyone said its not mcuh of a problem.

you are just too psyco..

its a script now an animal. they arent going to need a "lab" to disect it =p

Lol, I meant take it back to their HQ. And by the way, all the good scripts are accessable to SRL members only?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

There are good and bad in members and good and bad in non members, but yea pretty much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But the best are in members... *sigh*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Work on your human like project and you'll get in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Work on your human like project and you'll get in.
    Ok. All I need all you SRL members is tell me what exactly to do.
    Like... what functions would you like to see?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Being able to get colors while moving mouse like in your othe thread.

Continuous human like mouse movement with uptext scanning: Right now, I go to random points in a box, checking the uptext at each point, and the movment between the points is benmouse. What I want is the mouse to move continously checking the uptext the whole way like I do when I'm playing legit and looking for an uptext.
    See attached for a crappy pic.

I think we have human typing pretty good. But maybe a better spelling and sentence engine.

I can't really think of much stuff that wouldn't be down to individual scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

autoresponder that determines questions asked!

And check out my pascal interpreter!
    <R0b0t1> No, really, I went to a bar and picked up a transvestite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you have won the joke of the day award.
    www.rscheata.net
    Home of iBot on neXus: a multi-client, minimizable, Hyrid, Color, Reflection, scriptable, multi-threaded Java Bot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it would be cool...

And check out my pascal interpreter!
    <R0b0t1> No, really, I went to a bar and picked up a transvestite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ruler View Post
    you have won the joke of the day award.
    Sorry, Ruler.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information