Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Infinity: Guild Miner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Infinity: Guild Miner

THIS SCRIPT IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED AGAIN.
    If you have any questions, PM me.
    This still works, and will continue to work for a long time unless Jagex adds a door or reflection hooks break and are no longer updated.

This cyan/blue message was posted on Dec 10th 2010.

Infinity: Guild Miner
    By: Cstrike
    Released: November 11th 2010
    Last update: November 19th 2010
    Version: 0.99 Released!
    USE THE LATEST VERSION ALWAYS!

VERSION 0.99 HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED. IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS OR IT DOESNT WORK FOR YOU, USE THE OLDER VERSION.
    You shouldn't have to because I didn't really touch any other procedure.

Welcome to the Infinity series. Infinity is a project of mine where I take ideas that people use, and apply the most up-to-date antiban techniques known to the SRL community that I know of. This script will be based around the Guild Miner.
    You can run this on P2P or F2P.

Infinity projects only run on Reflection.

I chose the name Infinity because once randoms are solved completely, the script will be able to run forever until hooks break!

Important: Do not keep opening/minimizing SMART as it throws off the script thinking you've been pulled to some obscure tile and are lost.

I put failsafes in to prevent this but if you're going to do it, maximize/minimize as minimal as possible, or look at the simba debug area to see what's going on.
    If you do it a few times (or even once), you will see "Warning: Somehow we are not inside the guild, aborting procedure". If this occurs a few times, it will think your account is utterly lost and terminate it. I will be adding in more failsafes to stop this.
    With the release of RSBot's guildminer both openly and publicly, prices are probably going to drop a lot. To remain competitive with RSBot's autoers so that SRL members can get coal as well, I have devised a program that does just that. In fact, I've optimized it so that the robot detects when the rock is mined and won't go on some stupid tangent. All the RSBot's seem to pile certain rocks, you can tell which ones are bot easily. My goal is to make this as human as possible (minus chatting unless you can supply me with a script, then I can add an autochatter in).

Features:
    1. Gaussian Mouse
      Uses a gaussian mouse distribution like a human would, making the human seem much more realistic than a robot. The SRL mouse is random, whereas gaussian mimics a human.
    2. Failing clicks that are fixed
      Ocassionally the program will fail a click to seem human, after all -- humans aren't perfect. Since reflection is used, this will NEVER affect the final outcome since reflection knows where the rocks are, and adjusts accordingly. The program will right click somewhere dumb, then adjust and re-click that rock.
    3. Customizable antiban
      Set your character to what type of player it is, whether it be active, hyperactive, quiet...etc, each player can be different to seem human. In addition, as time goes on, your character will do less antibans because it gets "tired".
      Antiban includes random clicking, random right clicking players, moving mouse/camera... and a bunch more. As time goes on I will probably add even more!
    4. Can compete against bots better than they can against you
      Lets be honest, the mining guild is full of autoers. This predicament will slow you down but you have the advantage. The script reacts faster than the other bots by only searching for the rocks closest to you. If you walk towards a rock and it is mined, the script will not attempt to mine it and choose a more viable target.
      Please note that it's not a significant difference, you won't suddenly be gaining more ore, you will just see people react slightly slower than you, and that few hundred milliseconds can get you the rock and the ore.
      In addition, theoretically other bots can react fast as this script, but for some reason choose not to (or maybe are processing other things).
      EDIT: This is mostly noticeable if you set 'robot' mode on, but in 'human' mode you may find it somewhat having human-like delays between rocks [this will not affect your mining abilities or competitiveness]
    5. Constant rock monitoring
      If the rock is off the screen, it will monitor it to see if it gets mined by any other players. This is an intelligent script, it won't touch the rocks outside the mining guild (whereas you see some java bots attempting to go outside since they can't tell the difference between the rocks outside or inside). Of course good scripts from RSBot and other java ones don't, but I see people sit at the door or go outside to mine the coal and come back in. This should be standard among any script though.
    6. Flawless mining animation detection
      Easily detects when you're done mining so it can react like a human. It is not based on player animations, which can give you a slightly faster reaction time than humans themselves unless they've pre-placed their cursor. Maybe I'll add that feature in the future.
    7. Sometimes acts generous, sometimes acts selfish
      If the script sees someone mining at a rock, will go to the next rock. This seems pretty human doesn't it? If the rock is particularly close it will just mine and compete. In certain cases it will just flat out compete with everything.
    8. You choose the random solver
      If you like the reflection solver you can use it (which can solve almost all randoms), but if you like color you can choose that as well. To date, reflection has the hard randoms [maze and mordaut solved] whereas color does not [though color may have the maze solved]. Reflection randoms are still in the development phase so if you use reflection, there may be errors.
      I personally choose reflection because I've worked on a fair share of them, and I assure you that soon all of them will be done.
    9. Never get lost no matter the mining stage
      Unless you do something or the randoms don't work and don't log you out, you shouldn't really get lost. There isn't anything to pull you away from the paths.
    10. Multiple paths
      There are multiple paths from the bank to the mine. A human would be a random clicker and not follow the same tiles +/-1 each time.
    11. Doesn't retrieve if lost to a bank, rather continues right where a human would
      If you're in the guild and log in, it won't retrieve you to a bank or anything weird like that. It will just start mining like a normal script should.
    12. Flawless bank finding
      Doesn't rely on color, using reflection means it knows where the bank is. No questions asked. Same for the deposit box.
    13. Multiplayer support
      Supports as large of an army as you can muster. If you have 10,000 miners, the script will auto on all of them.
    14. Sleeping
      Acts real by sleeping. You set when you want it to sleep.
    15. No use of Bank Pin if you're overly cautious
      If you are one of those people who don't trust scripts with your pin, the problem is solved -- it will always bank using the deposit drop box instead so you don't have to enter your pin.
      Though you MUST specify in the setup to use the dropbox or you'll just screw that account over. I'll add a failsafe in later to balance this out in case anyone forgets.
    16. Mithril mining option
      If you want [or not] to mine mithril, you have the option.
    17. Acts like a human as best as I can
      If you have one item and you're banking, you wouldn't right click deposit would you? The script left clicks it. It does antibans when walking to the ladder, and right clicks humans [as I said before]. If you have any ideas that arent here, please suggest them. Your post will be heard unless I've vanished from the community.
    18. Intricate progress reports
      Will list for you:
      • Experience
      • Time played
      • Amount of gems (and type)
      • Amount of each ore
      • Experience per hour
      • Experience per next level
      • For every player
      • How much GP you made by ripping the data from the grand exchange that day!
    19. Acceptable mining amount
      On P2P at reasonable times, I get ~200 ore/hour with 4-5 people in the guild. Some people get more. This should be less on F2P due to the amount of robots. If you have lag or other problems it will be less. If you're on at an obscure time botting, it should be even more!
    20. On screen progress report
      No need to keep looking at the debug box, I've put a whole bunch of data on the main screen (and in pretty colors too!) that give you the information you need when you need it. There's also a player list so you can see what accounts still work (colored green text name) or are broken due to a random even (red text name)!

Don't be worried about bugs. If there is a mess up, it *will* log the account out or solve the random.
    I take no responsibility for bans. If you get reported a lot because you're a level 3, that's not my fault. As with every script, you know the risk by autoing-- and if you can't handle your account getting banned then don't auto. Remember, the guild is competitive, and there are angry humans at the fact we bot. I always heard and suspected a high ban rate. I think I even got my account banned/hacked at the guild once.
    Use color randoms if you feel Reflection randoms aren't working. I personally *always* use reflection randoms.

How to set yourself up:
    1. You must have Simba, get the newest version from this site
    2. You need the SRL library, use Simba extensions to allow for auto SRL library updating
    3. Do the same for the Reflection library as you did above
    4. Set up all your characters in Fally east bank with a pick equipped or in your inventory [you can leave them in the guild or above it if you really want]
    5. Fill out the players properly!
    6. Hit run
    7. Try not to play with SMART as you can catch it at a bad time and mess up the mouse cursor (this happens w/ all scripts though)

How to set up your player variables!
    Name := '';
    - Enter your name here in a string. This has to be your exact username. Capitals don't matter.

Pass := '';
    - Password here

Nick := '';
    - Put your nickname in here for the name that comes up in the progress report. Usually 3-4 letters, that way you can post your progress report if you want without fear of giving away your name.

Active := True;
    - If you want to use this player leave him as true. False is more for testing purposes or if you know the account is messed up and want to run him later.

Pin := '';
    - If you have a pin, enter it, if you do not want to enter your pin, set use depositbox below to true (or else your character will fudge up)

UseDepositBoxOnly := True;
    - Set this to true if you want to use the fally deposit box only and NOT the bank booth

AntibanType := 'hyperactive';
    - Options:
    • hyperactive - many antiban clicks to seem human, though to some people may seem like a lot
    • active - lots of clicks but not unrealistic
    • normal - what most scripts choose
    • quiet - not too many antibans, run this at night maybe
    • dead - if you want your account to just focus mainly on the rocks

This determines how fast you click. Normal will do one antiban every 15-25 seconds, whereas hyper will do one every 3-4 seconds... which is a lot. But if you're a really active clicker, it will make you look more human than you think. Might backfire, up to you.

CompetitiveStyle := 'human';
    - Options: human or robot.
    Set it to robot if you're on F2P or don't mind suiciding. 'robot' mode is able to compete with robots in the mining guild so that you get more ore, faster, and quicker than they do. Choose human if you want to act human like [best on p2p]

MineMithril := True;
    - Want to mine mithril? Then true. If just coal, then false.

LoadsToDo := 6;
    - Number of loads, + random 0 to 4. Random loads add randomness to the script to seem human between characters. After reaching this number (+ random 0-4) it WILL log out and move onto the next active character. It is advised that if you have one character to set this number really high and use break/sleeping to seem even more human!

TakeBreaks := True;
    - If false will keep working and not sleep, if true it will sleep based on your input.

SleepEvery := 3 * 60 * 60 * 1000;
    - Sleeps every amount of hours you desire (change the first number, last ones are to turn it into milliseconds) [multiplication idea borrowed from 3Garrett3]

SleepFor := 1 * 60 * 60 * 1000;
    - Enter how long you'd like to sleep (see above)

SwitchPlayerAfterSleep := True;
    If you want to switch characters after sleeping, the script can do so.

ReflectionAntiRandoms := True;
    - If true, uses reflection antirandoms, if false uses color [note, color has not solved all randoms yet]. I use true because I love reflection and I helped solve some of the randoms!

Debug := False;
    - Would you like the debug messages to pop up?

ProgReportOnSmart := True;
    - This will put the progress report on SMART itself in nice colors so you don't have to check the debug box anymore. It also has a total amount of stuff done for all your characters as well so you don't even really need a final prog report technically if you keep checking in when this is true. In addition this also has a player list with colors. If your character appears green on the list, it's still a viable character. If it's red, you know something happened to it (aka: random event). Setting this to false will just do the old prog report in the debug box.

ProgReportColor := 'yellow';
    - You can choose the current player prog color, choices are:
    'black, red, blue, yellow, green, purple'. If you enter a wrong color it will default to yellow. There are more colors like white...etc, but I'm trying to find *all* the possible colors and then I will add them, so sorry: Only the colors there. I personally like yellow the best. Looks best underground IMO.

Ideas suggested I'd like to implement/Things to be added in the future
    - Changing worlds if there are too many players in the guild
    - Customizable gaussian curves, now each player will be slightly different!
    - Auto equipping of the pickaxe if you can wield it [Code complete but not implemented until I test it more]
    - Removing starting inventory items from the final calculations
    - Autoresponder/quickchatter [toggle-able in player setup]

Bug log:
    Thus far none

Any questions? Comments? Bugs? Suggestions? Lost in getting reflection loaded? Post here!

If you would like to help with the debug process, turn Debug on with your player setup

File to download below...
    Get the LATEST version please, thank you :
    File Type: simba InfinityGuildMiner0.93.simba (70.4 KB, 24 views)
    File Type: simba InfinityGuildMiner0.94.simba (85.4 KB, 17 views)
    File Type: simba InfinityGuildMiner0.94b.simba (90.2 KB) 3 views)
    File Type: simba InfinityGuildMiner0.94c.simba (90.2 KB, 16 views)
    Last edited by Cstrike; 12-12-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

First!

This looks AMAZING cstrike, can't wait to check out the code

edit: proggie!
    Progress Report by TomTuff:
    {============[ Progress Report ]============}
    ******* Overall script time: 00:53:27 *******
    {-------------------------------------------}
    Account: ***********
      - Ore mined: 181
         > Coal mined: 151
         > Mithril mined: 30
      - Gems mined: 15
         > Sapphire mined: 9
         > Emerald mined: 5
         > Ruby mined: 0
         > Diamond mined: 1
      - Experience gained: 11075
      - Time worked: 00:53:27
      - Exp/hr: 12428
      - GP gained: 84930

I'm stopping it because i need to do heroes' quest :P
    Last edited by TomTuff; 11-11-2010 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

holy damn, over 1k+ of coding..

I think ima have to pull some of my miners from MSI for this..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Jaw drops*

Current Script Project
    Pot of flour gatherer - 95% done

Can't get Simba to work? Click here for a tutorial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This looks amazing! And exactly what I was considering writing, now I will have to do something else :P (I also noticed the problem of too many bots in the guild haha) Will test and post proggy/observations at some point to help you improve it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Because this script looks so legit im going to stop running my soulwars bot and run your bot

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Looks promising :-)

~RM

I & I know Zion. It is in the spirit, body and mind of every one of us
    RMouse(obj: TMSIObject): boolean;

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Awesome!
    You could possibly add some type of an auto-responder?
    Markov chain is a great idea imho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Wow, just by reading the thread you are forcing me to run this

Rep ++
    Last edited by Camaro'; 11-11-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thank you everyone for your responses.
    Remember it's still in the alpha, so if you find something you don't like I will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    Awesome!
    You could possibly add some type of an auto-responder?
    Markov chain is a great idea imho
    If there is a way to implement it (I never knew how to run it) I will actually work on it!

To the general audience
    AS A FUN REMINDER, IF YOU HAVE A HUMAN LIKE IDEA YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO IMPLEMENT, POST IT AND I WILL LOOK INTO IT
    Last edited by Cstrike; 11-11-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Progress Report:
    ******* Overall script time: 00:58:29 *******
    Account: r o x x
      - Ore mined: 190
         > Coal mined: 183
         > Mithril mined: 7
      - Gems mined: 6
         > Sapphire mined: 6
         > Emerald mined: 0
         > Diamond mined: 0
      - Experience gained: 10160
      - Time worked: 00:58:29
      - Exp/hr: 10422
      - GP gained: 61276

Still Running

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simtoon View Post
    Progress Report:
    ******* Overall script time: 00:58:29 *******
    Account:
      - Ore mined: 190
         > Coal mined: 183
         > Mithril mined: 7
      - Gems mined: 6
         > Sapphire mined: 6
         > Emerald mined: 0
      - Experience gained: 10160
      - Time worked: 00:58:29
      - Exp/hr: 10422
      - GP gained: 61276

Still Running
    Awesome
    [Btw might want to edit the name out as a safety measure [I edited it out of your proggy in my post]? I think I accidentally put Player.Name in there when I was testing my accounts since I have a whole army that have that xxx0, xxx1, xxx2 name stuff]
    If people want I can re-add nicknames in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually... Reading over your script (nice rock in the description!), I might be forced to use this instead of RSBot, if it doesn't lag too badly on my computer!

Also, after playing Warcraft III for a longgggg time (year+), I find that moving with left click is VERY weird (you rightclick where you want to go in W3) - I misclick a LOT. If you could add left click missing, that would be cool (ie. you left click a rock but it's accidentally off to the side because you're moving and not used to it).

1.7k lines of code, very nice! Just glancing at the progress report, that looks VERY good. Just on the exp/hr (not that it affects the script at all), instead of Exp/hr, put Experience Per Hour, or something?

Overall, I like the look of it at just a quick glance (haven't coded in forever, most of it didn't make sense and I didn't have time to really look at it, class is ending now :P).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cstrike View Post
    Awesome
    [Btw might want to edit the name out as a safety measure [I edited it out of your proggy in my post]? I think I accidentally put Player.Name in there when I was testing my accounts since I have a whole army that have that xxx0, xxx1, xxx2 name stuff]
    If people want I can re-add nicknames in.
    That account i don't care about :P

Edit: Like to see more scripts like this
    Last edited by Simtoon; 11-11-2010 at 04:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

******* Overall script time: 04:16:00 *******
    Account: lolwutpear
    - Ore mined: 902
    > Coal mined: 716
    > Mithril mined: 186
    - Gems mined: 25
    > Sapphire mined: 8
    > Emerald mined: 11
    > Ruby mined: 6
    - Experience gained: 54430
    - Time worked: 00:36:02
    - Exp/hr: 45304
    - GP gained: 332832
    Exp/Hr is not right, and the gems are a bit off.
    Just got 84 mining with this thing. 1 more level till a new runite miner joins the scene.

I'll be releasing 0.94 as soon as I figure out a few things and fix others.
    Last edited by Cstrike; 11-11-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

cstrike, you should use the padr() and padl() procedures to make your proggy look awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    cstrike, you should use the padr() and padl() procedures to make your proggy look awesome
    How do you get those commands to work properly?
    I've never used them xD

I tried something like
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
      writeln(padl('asdasd', 5) + 'l');
    end.
    But I don't see anything noticable

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

How do you get those commands to work properly?
    I've never used them xD

I tried something like
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    begin
      writeln(padl('asdasd', 5) + 'l');
    end.
    But I don't see anything noticable
    padr pads it to the right, padl to the left... try padr instead.
    For an example of good usage of padr, here's my progress report procedure from my karamja fisher.

Simba Code:
    procedure Prog;
    var
      TLobFished, TTunaFished, TSwordFished, TLoads, TExp, i, ii: integer;
    begin
      for i := 0 to (HowManyPlayers - 1) do
      begin
        TLobFished := TLobFished + Players[i].Integers[10];
        TTunaFished := TTunaFished + Players[i].Integers[12] + Players[i].Integers[13];
        TSwordFished := TSwordFished + Players[i].Integers[14];
        TLoads := TLoads + Players[i].Integers[11];
        TExp := TExp + ((Players[i].Integers[10] * 90) + ((Players[i].Integers[12]) +(Players[i].Integers[13]) * 80) + (Players[i].Integers[14] * 100));
      end;
      WriteLn('');
      WriteLn('[===================================================================]');
      WriteLn('[                Stiles Fisher Revision 1 by TomTuff                ]');
      WriteLn('[===================================================================]');
      if (TLobFished > 0) then
        WriteLn('[  Total Number of Lobsters Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(TLobFished), 32) + ']');
      if (TTunaFished > 0) then
        WriteLn('[  Total Number of Tuna Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(TTunaFished), 36) + ']');
      if (TSwordFished > 0) then
        WriteLn('[  Total Number of Swordfish Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(TLobFished), 31) + ']');
      WriteLn('[  Total Number of Loads Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(TLoads), 35) + ']');
      WriteLn('[  Total Experience Gained: ' + Padr(IntToStr(TExp), 40)  + ']');
      WriteLn('[  Time Ran: ' + Padr(TimeRunning, 55) + ']');
      for ii := 0 to (HowManyPlayers - 1) do
      begin
        WriteLn('[  Player ' + Padl(IntToStr(ii), 2) + ': ' + Padr(Players[ii].Nick, 54) + ']');
        if (Players[ii].Integers[10] > 0) then
          WriteLn('[  Lobsters Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(Players[ii].Integers[10]), 48) + ']');
        if (Players[ii].Integers[12] > 0) then
          WriteLn('[  Tuna Dropped: ' + Padr(IntToStr(Players[ii].Integers[12]), 51) + ']');
        if (Players[ii].Integers[13] > 0) then
          WriteLn('[  Tuna Noted: ' + Padr(IntToStr(Players[ii].Integers[13]), 53) + ']');
        if (Players[ii].Integers[14] > 0) then
          WriteLn('[  Swordfish Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(Players[ii].Integers[14]), 47) + ']');
        WriteLn('[  Loads Fished: ' + Padr(IntToStr(Players[ii].Integers[11]), 51) + ']');
        WriteLn('[  EXP Gained: ' + Padr(IntToStr((Players[ii].Integers[10] * 90) + ((Players[ii].Integers[12]) +(Players[ii].Integers[13]) * 80) + (Players[ii].Integers[14] * 100)), 53) + ']');
        WriteLn('[  Worked: ' + Padr(MsToTime(PlayerWorked(ii), Time_Short), 57) + ']');
      end;
    end;

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm View Post
    If you could add left click missing, that would be cool (ie. you left click a rock but it's accidentally off to the side because you're moving and not used to it).
    A new hook that I just located would make this easy. I've determined that when you click on something (i.e. a rock), crosshairs appear with the red color. This hook will reads "2". If you click on the ground, crosshairs appear with the yellow color and the hook reads "1". If you're doing nothing, it'll be "0". Still in development stages. Of course there are other ways to detect a misclick.

Nice job on the script cstrike!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyroryan View Post
    A new hook that I just located would make this easy. I've determined that when you click on something (i.e. a rock), crosshairs appear with the red color. This hook will reads "2". If you click on the ground, crosshairs appear with the yellow color and the hook reads "1". If you're doing nothing, it'll be "0". Still in development stages. Of course there are other ways to detect a misclick.

Nice.

cstrike, running the script !

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pyroryan View Post

that's amazing, in an essence miner i'm working on (it's crap compared to this script though, i might ask cstrike to borrow his gaussian function ), i use DidClick in SRL to detect success, but that is sometimes faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro' View Post
    Nice.

cstrike, running the script !
    Same here! done about 3 loads so far!

Edit: added proggy to my 1st post
    Last edited by TomTuff; 11-11-2010 at 07:59 PM.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Simba Code:
    // Idea from MSI

Running this script atm
    Suggestion: What about SMS stats?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

that's amazing, in an essence miner i'm working on (it's crap compared to this script though, i might ask cstrike to borrow his gaussian function ), i use DidClick in SRL to detect success, but that is sometimes faulty.

Same here! done about 3 loads so far!

Edit: added proggy to my 1st post
    Feel free to use it whenever
    One problem I have with it though is when you use a random of like 2 or 1 theres like an 80% chance it will keep clicking the same pixel, I might make it so that if the random value is <= 2 then use regular Mouse but with random +/-'s

Thanks for the prog [if you dont mind your name in it like Simtoon did, it's in there as a heads up]

Quote Originally Posted by Zyt3x View Post
    Simba Code:
    // Idea from MSI

Running this script atm
    Suggestion: What about SMS stats?
    I was thinking about this, do many people use it?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

if you dont mind your name in it like Simtoon did, it's in there as a heads up
    thanks, i took it out, you should change that line to players.nick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

thanks, i took it out, you should change that line to players.nick
    Just did, don't know why I put the name in there

0.94 should be coming out quite soon, it'll have all those random fixes that I crossed off

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information