Thread: Chances of flagging Main if botting an army on same I.P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Default Chances of flagging Main if botting an army on same I.P

Do you guys think if I started an army to bot at night and run my main during the day on my I.P, do you think it would flag my main because of multiple account logs on the same I.P? I've been botting pretty heavily on my main the past couple months, and so far it hasn't been flagged or banned. I'm skeptical of trying to start an army because if Jag3x see's multiple account logs on an I.P they might flag my accounts/I.P. Do any of you think that would heighten the risk of my main? Or do you think I'd be alright?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Very highly doubt it. You will be fine and safe.
    Over the years since 2005(?) I've played on my main and botted my army on and off.
    Often times I run 2 simbas/smarts sometimes I run 5+ bots at once, and (when I used to play legit) played on my main at the same time. All of my accounts have had no bans or black-marks ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Did you bot on your main as-well?

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

I used to bot on my main a little bit but I cared/care about it a lot so normally I monitored it or made sure the script was safe, don't think I ever did anything too major either. Some high alching, fletching from 1-80, and maybe some combat/crafting/mining/wc now and then too was very safe and took good breaks etc etc but I am WAY too cautious!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

ive gotten 99 cooking 99 str 99 atk 99 hp 95 mage and im 97 defense on my main botted.

i bot 24/7 currently PSWC with 7 cutters, and i let my main run at the same time, usually all the time. i get 1500+ minutes on my main each time i run it, everytime it finishes or if i stop it i restart my comp and continue lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carlito View Post
    ive gotten 99 cooking 99 str 99 atk 99 hp 95 mage and im 97 defense on my main botted.

i bot 24/7 currently PSWC with 7 cutters, and i let my main run at the same time, usually all the time. i get 1500+ minutes on my main each time i run it, everytime it finishes or if i stop it i restart my comp and continue lol
    Damn, and I thought I was pushing it w/ how much I bot on my main, What WC level are your cutters roughly? And do you also run virtual computers when botting? or just a bunch of simba's on your desktop?
    Last edited by ry0240; 09-15-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Thread Information