Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 2364

Thread: Ashaman2IOSalamander

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    Are you using 4.1? But yeah 2 traps would be easier for the script to track, what kind of exp are you getting per hour?
    =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 20 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 454
    Experience Earned: 123488
    Experience/Hour: 35234
    Salamanders/H Is: 129
    ===========================
    ===========================
    The xp/hr isnt as good as it could be but it makes way less mistakes and seems to look more realistic. THANK YOU FOR 70 HUNTER!!

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Carter xX View Post
    =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 31 Minutes and 20 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 454
    Experience Earned: 123488
    Experience/Hour: 35234
    Salamanders/H Is: 129
    ===========================
    ===========================
    The xp/hr isnt as good as it could be but it makes way less mistakes and seems to look more realistic. THANK YOU FOR 70 HUNTER!!
    You're welcome! Are you running the latest version? 4.1? Here is a proggy I'm getting right now with summoning arctic bear:

    ==========================
    =======AshamanRedSalamander===========
    Time Running: 2 Hours, 29 Minutes and XX Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 626
    Experience Earned: 170272
    Experience/Hour: 68268
    Salamanders/H Is: 250
    ===========================
    ===========================
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 02-21-2012 at 06:07 AM.

  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    89
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Ran for 5 hours straight, got a proggie but comp went off in power cut :s sorry, was gettin 57k an hour and no traps lost! Tyvm for this awesome script

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Yaz View Post
    Ran for 5 hours straight, got a proggie but comp went off in power cut :s sorry, was gettin 57k an hour and no traps lost! Tyvm for this awesome script
    Glad to hear it

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    First off all, thanks for the effort. I'm using 4.1, but am only maxing at about 20k/xp hour. Can't figure out why. Just seems slow to me, and it's priorities aren't setup, meaning the bot will sometimes pick up the fallen trap, then go to the other trap, instead of picking up the fallen one and setting it again right away.

    Again, Thanks

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldplays View Post
    First off all, thanks for the effort. I'm using 4.1, but am only maxing at about 20k/xp hour. Can't figure out why. Just seems slow to me, and it's priorities aren't setup, meaning the bot will sometimes pick up the fallen trap, then go to the other trap, instead of picking up the fallen one and setting it again right away.

    Again, Thanks
    Hm I've never seen it that low... Have you used any of the earlier versions and gotten higher xp rates? Is it finding everything? Is rs laggy?

  8. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Update v4.2

    -Fixed a few issues I found with the colors in the empty trap finding function
    -Added auto update, so the script will update automatically from now on - IE, no more having to check the site for updates.


    Please test this out and let me know how it works! Feedback is appreciated!
    Last edited by Ashaman88; 02-22-2012 at 05:57 AM.

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma, U.S.
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    =====AshamanRedSalamanderV4.2=========
    Time Running: 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 140
    Experience Earned: 38080
    Experience/Hour: 64270
    Salamanders/H Is: 236
    ===========================

    The script runs great. I haven't noticed any major bugs yet.

    It couldn't detect a mime, but I don't know where it was in the script. There's not much debugging, and I forgot to check the status bar before restarting.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatmatters View Post
    =====AshamanRedSalamanderV4.2=========
    Time Running: 35 Minutes and 34 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 140
    Experience Earned: 38080
    Experience/Hour: 64270
    Salamanders/H Is: 236
    ===========================

    The script runs great. I haven't noticed any major bugs yet.

    It couldn't detect a mime, but I don't know where it was in the script. There's not much debugging, and I forgot to check the status bar before restarting.
    Nice! And I know the mime random can't be solved by SRL, but it still *should* have detected it was the mime and logged you out. Do you remember if the text at the bottom of Simba (below the debug box) was scrolling through trying to find the random?

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma, U.S.
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Yeah, that's what I was saying that I forgot to check.

    =====AshamanRedSalamanderV4.2=========
    Time Running: 5 Hours, 41 Minutes and 23 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 1322
    Experience Earned: 359584
    Experience/Hour: 63205
    Salamanders/H Is: 232
    ===========================
    ===========================
    ==========================
    It made it through the night wewt.

    I'll try to keep an eye out for other instances, but other than that. It's everything I had hoped for. Those zombie imps and king imps won't be taunting me for much longer.
    Last edited by Whatmatters; 02-22-2012 at 01:12 PM.

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatmatters View Post
    Yeah, that's what I was saying that I forgot to check.

    =====AshamanRedSalamanderV4.2=========
    Time Running: 5 Hours, 41 Minutes and 23 Seconds
    Salamanders Caught: 1322
    Experience Earned: 359584
    Experience/Hour: 63205
    Salamanders/H Is: 232
    ===========================
    ===========================
    ==========================
    It made it through the night wewt.

    I'll try to keep an eye out for other instances, but other than that. It's everything I had hoped for. Those zombie imps and king imps won't be taunting me for much longer.
    Glad to hear it's working for ya!

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    Yeah tea I did, summoning support for the updated script will be for members +, if I ever get it. I will be releasing an updated nonsummoning version later this weekend though. If you have the summoning version please keep it to yourself.
    wow fml was gona dl the summ version and said il dl tomorow and when i went day after like "i swore there was 3 links not 1, think im going crazy"........

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamemb99 View Post
    wow fml was gona dl the summ version and said il dl tomorow and when i went day after like "i swore there was 3 links not 1, think im going crazy"........
    haha yeah I feel ya, you can still manually summon the bear though

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    I will be pushing out an update later today with some efficiency improvements and I guess it will be a test of the auto updater!

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    v4.3 - updated some timers and functions on finding failed traps.


    Did the auto update work for people?

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma, U.S.
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Aye, the auto update works.

    Question about line 71:
    NeiFeilNennen := ScriptPath+ 'ScriptName V'+OnlineVersion+' by User.simba';

    Did you intend to have it save the new script titled as ScriptName?

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whatmatters View Post
    Aye, the auto update works.

    Question about line 71:
    NeiFeilNennen := ScriptPath+ 'ScriptName V'+OnlineVersion+' by User.simba';

    Did you intend to have it save the new script titled as ScriptName?
    Haha nope, forgot to change that, thanks! I'll change it for whenever the next version comes around.

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hello I am new to here, How do I get this bot to run, Do i need to download simba, what is all needed to do. I can pay someone rsgp to help me get this bot running

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from
    I get that error when I try and run the script

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianLee View Post
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from
    I get that error when I try and run the script
    Read the OP for instructions on how to fix that. It's required for the script (Hint it's where I put a link to how to download it)

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    AshamanRedSalamander has total running time of 8 days, 13:06:00 with 2443 individual commits.
    Variables of this script:
    Hunter EXP (Gained) : 9022512
    Items Picked Up : 33171

    Almost 10mill xp earned for everyone! Sweet!


    Also please let me know if you have any suggestions, comments, feedback, w/e!

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    The automatic updater works but the file downloads with the filename: "ScriptName V4.3 by User." Not a problem but thought you'd like to know. :P

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    101
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashaman88 View Post
    haha yeah I feel ya, you can still manually summon the bear though
    yeah i get 15k exp more an hour with arctic bear summoned at lvl 78 hunter..tough since i cant let any arctic bear pouches in inv since only 3 nets and 3 ropes or u fixed it?

    p.s im stil using v1.0 lol still best script i found gona try ur upgraded version now..

    thanks

  25. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    7,989
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1502 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teamemb99 View Post
    yeah i get 15k exp more an hour with arctic bear summoned at lvl 78 hunter..tough since i cant let any arctic bear pouches in inv since only 3 nets and 3 ropes or u fixed it?

    p.s im stil using v1.0 lol still best script i found gona try ur upgraded version now..

    thanks
    The updated version lets you have whatever else you want in your inventory, but still only have 3 traps.


    The automatic updater works but the file downloads with the filename: "ScriptName V4.3 by User." Not a problem but thought you'd like to know. :P
    And thanks quin, I missed changing that from the default haha. It will be fixed next time there is an update

Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •