Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 467

Thread: RangeGuilder by Riyyi

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pigggy View Post
    lol really easy antileach, thanks for the script its working great
    Thanks, your welcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire View Post
    Can anyone tell me where to look, Seriously ive used everything i know about coding(even tho i done on c#) to try solve it. lmao
    Then you're obviously not a good coder.

    Quote Originally Posted by holokki View Post
    worked 40 mins, then attacked to quard, is this normal or can i fix it?
    This sometimes happens yes, but it doesn't realy matter because the built-in failsafes will
    fix it, after you killed the guard.


    Quote Originally Posted by kirbyn View Post
    Just wondering, is range guild a highly banned area? i notice alot of scripts/bots there.
    I still need to get 99 range from 85+ wondering either to use range guild or an armoured zombie script.
    I did 80-96 ranged so far, not even a warning.

    And to all you leechers, first read OP I even gave a tip where to look.. And read through the thread, I gave enough advice and can't give any more, because then I would be given away the answer, if you still can't do it you're either A. Lazy or B. dumb.
    Good Luck!
    RangeGuilder by Ricky
    ~ 01010010 01101001 01111001 01111001 01101001 ~

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    What bow/cbow arrows/bolts would you suggest? im not sure how ranging guild works.. so yeah anything would help.

    That really is a simple antileach..... You can't find much easier...
    Last edited by kirbyn; 03-30-2012 at 08:33 PM.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    No idea how to fix it.

    But I'm not a "leecher".

    Thanks anyways.

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    OMFG!@$!@#$! I Fixed the anti leech! Im not sure if I was supposed to do this, but I added a few lines to make it repeat.

  5. #180
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirbyn View Post
    What bow/cbow arrows/bolts would you suggest? im not sure how ranging guild works.. so yeah anything would help.

    That really is a simple antileach..... You can't find much easier...
    The best bow you can equip, Dark Bow is recommended, and have 10k bronze arrows in your arrow spot. Bronze are good enough. And about the anti-leech, I know right? xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Feeshie View Post
    OMFG!@$!@#$! I Fixed the anti leech! Im not sure if I was supposed to do this, but I added a few lines to make it repeat.
    There are many ways that lead to Rome. So yea, you can fix it differently.
    RangeGuilder by Ricky
    ~ 01010010 01101001 01111001 01111001 01101001 ~

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Runescape, G.E
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    was just wonderin if this is has a high ban rate? before i start using it.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This keeps shooting at the target.. then the npc talks to you saying sorry this is only for people in the competition... and then logs itself out x.X

    Any tips?
    Last edited by kirbyn; 03-31-2012 at 01:15 PM.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kirbyn View Post
    This keeps shooting at the target.. then the npc talks to you saying sorry this is only for people in the competition... and then logs itself out x.X

    Any tips?
    You didn't completely fix the anti-leech.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Fixed compiling error, how do I fix the repeat error?

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey I fixed both of the anti leach. (the log out and the compile error)

    However, two things annoying me. It toggles EXP on and off every time I run it, I would rather turn it off myself and remove that code.

    It clicks X on the target window before the window closes on it's own. I would like to add a wait so that it only clicks X when it fails to close on it's own.


    I think fixing these things would reduce the ban rate.

    If anyone could help me out here since I'm not exactly familiar with this type of coding(hell coding in general) I'm trying to learn though! If someone could write the code to do this stuff and explain it to me I would hugely appreciate it!

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iskill4u View Post
    was just wonderin if this is has a high ban rate? before i start using it.
    I did 80-96 ranged so far, not even a warning.

    Quote Originally Posted by bullrun View Post
    However, two things annoying me. It toggles EXP on and off every time I run it, I would rather turn it off myself and remove that code.

    It clicks X on the target window before the window closes on it's own. I would like to add a wait so that it only clicks X when it fails to close on it's own.
    You did not fix the anti-leech correctly , if you did the exp would only toggle once, and about the close thing, you could increase the wait that checks for the UpText: 'close' that already exist in my script.
    RangeGuilder by Ricky
    ~ 01010010 01101001 01111001 01111001 01101001 ~

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    I think I figured it out because it loaded so Im going to try it out. Ill post prog in a little bit!

    Ok So its been running for about 5 mins and has done 6 comps. I think I fucked up the script figuring out the Anti-Leech becasue I essentially deleted anything I thought was useless. None the less its working great so far!
    Last edited by Br3ndan; 03-31-2012 at 10:16 PM.

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    still the same -.-
    Last edited by G R E E N; 03-31-2012 at 10:32 PM.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Br3ndan View Post
    I think I figured it out because it loaded so Im going to try it out. Ill post prog in a little bit!
    There's more than a compiling error.


    Quote Originally Posted by G R E E N View Post
    can someone give me a hint for the log out thingy
    Look at the mainloop

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    still having issues

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    [QUOTE=Feeshie;976955]There's more than a compiling error.

    I know I fixed it and have 20k xp so far.

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Default

    in my opinion anti leechers are kinda silly its not teaching anyone anything if its too hard people will not bother to screw with it because they might wreck something else

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks for all the tips Riyyi. At first I kept looking at the side bar and clicking 'mainloop' and checking there. I finally fixed it because of your hints haha. Sorry if it offends anyone but I'm not that bright of a guy and even with his hints and others, I was able to fix the anti-leech. It's really easy. I don't get why a whole bunch of players are so frustrated about it. Just read all Riyyi's posts and you'll find out sooner or later. I'm getting about 32k exp per hour.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    all roads lead to rome so i used :

    Until not LoggedIn; <3

    btw what is the optimal setting for the script (( graphics wise ))

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ddlinx View Post
    Thanks for all the tips Riyyi. At first I kept looking at the side bar and clicking 'mainloop' and checking there. I finally fixed it because of your hints haha. Sorry if it offends anyone but I'm not that bright of a guy and even with his hints and others, I was able to fix the anti-leech. It's really easy. I don't get why a whole bunch of players are so frustrated about it. Just read all Riyyi's posts and you'll find out sooner or later. I'm getting about 32k exp per hour.
    Glad you fixed it


    Quote Originally Posted by G R E E N View Post
    all roads lead to rome so i used :

    Until not LoggedIn; <3

    btw what is the optimal setting for the script (( graphics wise ))
    Standard Simba settings, so: Fixed screen size, Low detail, Max brightness.
    RangeGuilder by Ricky
    ~ 01010010 01101001 01111001 01111001 01101001 ~

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I still cannot figure it out even after your multiple tips, so i guess i am B dumb. because i have tried for multiple nights and even read some tutorials but still cannot.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    currently working on a 6 hour proggy.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    lol, fucked it up bad trying to take anti leach out, just spams on the target

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Compiling Error Line 232: CoursesDone := (CoursesDone + 1);
    Help please.

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybumaom0425 View Post
    Compiling Error Line 232: CoursesDone := (CoursesDone + 1);
    Help please.
    You need to read the original post. You need to fix the compiling error, so look on line 232 and see whats wrong. I suggest you read up on some tutorials.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •