Thread: Warrior's Blackjack Basher

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Default Warrior's Blackjack Basher

Warrior's Blackjack Basher

Intro/Background:
    After using another script for some thieving experience, and having mixed results from it, I decided to make my own. After using it for a little while, I have decided to make it public.

Features:
    - Advanced Pickpocketing Trainer
    - Menaphite Thug // still in beta stages. it works, but bugs may be present
    - Antirandom/Antiban

How to use:
    1. Fill out declare players. Change constants to what you desire.
    2. If you are using Java 7. Leave this page now; Don't use this script; Follow Yohojo's guide for getting Java 6.

FOR Advanced Pickpocketing Trainer:
    - Trap the trainer here - http://villavu.com/forum/showpost.ph...7&postcount=76
    FOR Menaphite Thug:
    - Trap the thug in the spot of your choice.
    - Have a full inventory of food ONLY (if using excalibur, have it in item slot 1).
    - Only uses the food in inventory and does not get more. Use this script if you will check on it every 10 mins or so, OR you are lvl 95+.

3. Turn the FPS bar (right of SMART) all the way up! This helps with the Exp Per Hr.
    4. Start

Known Bugs:
    Code:

Change Log
    Code:
    v.1.0 - First release
    v.1.1 - Added enhanced excalibur support. Added money gained detection. fixed some bugs. -thanks to wazzzup for feedback-
    v.1.2 - Cosher Updates: better relocation after random, better stun detection, fixed bugs, added a few more failsafes.
    v.1.3 - Updated trainer autocolor.  Updated Stun detection + secondary stun detection fail safe. added a few more fail safes / fixed bugs.
    v.1.4 - Updated trainer autocolor with 126 new colors. Enhanced proggy. Updated breaking system. Cleaned up some code.  Added in a better relocation to trainer.
    v.1.5 - Changed autocoloring to use cts3 instead of cts2 
    v.1.6 - Updated to go with current srl/nav bar update
    v.1.7 - Gfx update
    Last edited by x[Warrior]x3500; 08-04-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First post, epic script was looking for menaphites!
    Currently Working on: Runite Miner W/ World Hop (Fally) 80% complete

Next: Advanced Gnome Agility Course!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wazzzup View Post
    First post, epic script was looking for menaphites!
    well good, cus i have been workin to put the thugs in this. even though i have tested it, and it worked well, i am sure there are still some bugs when it comes to the thugs. plz post anything major that u find.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dam, you beat me to making this, I had moved it to near the top of my ever-increasing to-do list

I will definitely give this a run later today!

Currently: Working on Defending&Attacking in my Castle-Wars Script
    Project Rebuild: 90M/170M

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

good Job, as I was moving forward to making this kind of script, instead I will use your :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PatDuffy View Post
    Dam, you beat me to making this, I had moved it to near the top of my ever-increasing to-do list

I will definitely give this a run later today!
    XD yah well last night i was like... i have a cosher trainer, why not make it into a menaphite thug trainer as well! so i spent like an hr and added it in.

EDIT: ... ugh found a stupid bug. accidentally used break(); instead of exit(); ... and slightly updated the thugs color tolerance. if you donwloaded v1.0 before this post, redownload
    Last edited by x[Warrior]x3500; 03-19-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@Warrior That bug must of been the reason why it was logging me out after eating o.o; I commented some things out to make it work and it's going well so far :P...

Averaging 116k/hr on the menaphite thugs at 91 thieving it could be a tad faster on the knockdowns after the pickpocketing o.o but over all this is great, I'm going to use this to 99 ... Or at least till 95 and use the monkey knives script when it comes out :P

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by baconbandit View Post
    @Warrior That bug must of been the reason why it was logging me out after eating o.o; I commented some things out to make it work and it's going well so far :P...

Averaging 116k/hr on the menaphite thugs at 91 thieving it could be a tad faster on the knockdowns after the pickpocketing o.o but over all this is great, I'm going to use this to 99 ... Or at least till 95 and use the monkey knives script when it comes out :P
    that is exactly what the bug was. now it wont log u out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x[Warrior]x3500 View Post
    well good, cus i have been workin to put the thugs in this. even though i have tested it, and it worked well, i am sure there are still some bugs when it comes to the thugs. plz post anything major that u find.
    At 95 thieving I am still failing enough to need to eat, which is kinda lame :/

Not sure if that's because its clicking when hes not knocked out sometimes or if that's just the way it is.

Getting 160k xp/hr, so far so good.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

At 95 thieving I am still failing enough to need to eat, which is kinda lame :/
    at 95 thieving u get hit a lot less, especially with the gloves and cape. thats why i suggested it. you still have to check on it, but u will run through a inv of food way slower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's some feedback from menaphites:
    1. When failing to knock them out it still attempts to pickpocket them twice every time making it seem detectable, I suggest a failsafe that recognizes when you failed and starting the loop over.

2. Adding amount of money made to proggy might be nice.

3. Long proggys aren't really possible I maxed at 50 mins and ran out of food. Here's my proggy.

Simba Code:
    ---------- Warrior's -----------
    ------   Cosher Trainer  -------
    Total Time: 50 Minutes and 55 Seconds
    Exp Earned: 129735
    Exp Per Hour: 152879
    --------------------------------

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Here's some feedback from menaphites:
    1. When failing to knock them out it still attempts to pickpocket them twice every time making it seem detectable, I suggest a failsafe that recognizes when you failed and starting the loop over.

2. Adding amount of money made to proggy might be nice.

3. Long proggys aren't really possible I maxed at 50 mins and ran out of food. Here's my proggy.

Simba Code:
    ------   Cosher Trainer  -------
    Total Time: 50 Minutes and 55 Seconds
    Exp Earned: 129735
    Exp Per Hour: 152879
    1. ur right, i will look into it. but did u know that if u get stunned, u can cancel the stun by quickly trying to pickpocket the guy?
    2. that sounds good, i will look into that for next update.
    3. no way to do it longer. why? well u would have to do 1 of 2 things:
    - banking: if you bank, then u need to walk/tele away, which isnt a big deal. but when u come back, u will have to re-setup the thug. that could be really hard to code.
    - noting/selling/buying: same thing, its all about having to re-setup the thug

any ideas on how to solve 3 would be appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bunyip/Unicorn support/Enhanced Excalibur support may help 3.

Withdrawing food from a familiar could potentially move your character so I wouldn't suggest that :/

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Bunyip/Unicorn support/Enhanced Excalibur support may help 3.

Withdrawing food from a familiar could potentially move your character so I wouldn't suggest that :/
    hmm sounds good since i am still at lvl 1 summoning, i can work on bunyip/unicorn. but i will add enhanced excalibur (still dont have summon lvl, so it might need testing). feel free to add ur own "healing" procedures to ur script.

edit: updated. if i can find a video of the bunyip/unicorn. or even a few pictures. i can probably make a dtm/procedure taht utilizes these things
    Last edited by x[Warrior]x3500; 03-19-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It misses the trainer on 2nd and 3rd loot. (Clicks in the same spot (above the him)). I was reading your code, good practice for me. Also it would click the money pouch after every successful 'loot' loop. Which doesn't make any sense looking at your code. -.-

begin
    clickOption('Lure');
    detectNext();
    detectNext();
    clickOption('Knock');
    wait(130+random(23));
    clickOption('Loot');
    wait(50+random(15));
    clickOption('Loot');
    wait(50+random(15));
    clickOption('Loot');

Found this, it uses the same X and Y, which i believe it finds while standing up, so it clicks fast enough to get the first loot in then he falls :0

Just brainstorming (learning myself), you could add another function 'ClickOnFall', which has the same X coordinate, but take Y - [What ever # would fix it]. Then just replace the second/third ClickOn with this. This would be a static thing and not great b/c it could miss click??
    Only other thing i could think of is to run your determine position again. Then use the new X and Y it creates. I don't think this will work? Not to sure about how the whole AutoColor function works so if you could give insight would be much appreciated.

And not to be a pain but sometimes it doesn't finish luring. So it can't knock out/loot.

Gonna play around with these thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Does it escape the fight with menaphite? I had problems back then and ihad to stick to coshing.
    Current activity: Recovering from vacation
    - Nulla pars vitae vacare officio potest -
    SRL membership? Can I buy that?
    Scripts - AGS - SWF - WAR - EMS - W100S-EM
    If you need scripting help, you can pm me. Remember, if you need help you have to ask for it properly though

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Littellj View Post
    It misses the trainer on 2nd and 3rd loot. (Clicks in the same spot (above the him)). I was reading your code, good practice for me. Also it would click the money pouch after every successful 'loot' loop. Which doesn't make any sense looking at your code. -.-
    lol well that doesnt make sense at all O.o make sure your srl is up to date? it never did that with me . i can change the x,y choords of the clicking though, that should help the looting.

Found this, it uses the same X and Y, which i believe it finds while standing up, so it clicks fast enough to get the first loot in then he falls :0
    mouse(x-2,y-2,4,8,mouse_left); thats where it hits. so i actually should just change the y-2 to a y+2 and turn the 8 to a 6 and it should solve the issue.

Only other thing i could think of is to run your determine position again. Then use the new X and Y it creates. I don't think this will work? Not to sure about how the whole AutoColor function works so if you could give insight would be much appreciated.
    this whole script relies upon speed. it needs the fps bar to be up. with that said, this is how my finding procedure goes: 1. determine the position - uses an auto color + ATPA for finding the central point in the object. this stores that central point as X,Y of the object. ( barbObject[0].x:= 259; ) then to save time/resources from your comp. i do not use autocolor+atpa every time i want to click after that. i simply use the x,y choords. it has a lot less to do, resulting in less time/ resources/ lag/ more exp per hr.

And not to be a pain but sometimes it doesn't finish luring. So it can't knock out/loot.
    is your fps bar all the way up? look at my clickNext option. it will literally wait till every single next button is clicked (or stops after 3 seconds of waiting). i really dont know what to say here, nor how to change it to make it any better. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Er1k
    Does it escape the fight with menaphite? I had problems back then and ihad to stick to coshing.
    i personally have never gotten in a fight using the bot. but even if i did, no it doesnt. this would require to re-setup the new thug and escapeing would require opening doors (i dont know ur position or even if doors need to be opened so that would be a challenge).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x[Warrior]x3500 View Post
    lol well that doesnt make sense at all O.o make sure your srl is up to date? it never did that with me . i can change the x,y choords of the clicking though, that should help the looting.

mouse(x-2,y-2,4,8,mouse_left); thats where it hits. so i actually should just change the y-2 to a y+2 and turn the 8 to a 6 and it should solve the issue.

this whole script relies upon speed. it needs the fps bar to be up. with that said, this is how my finding procedure goes: 1. determine the position - uses an auto color + ATPA for finding the central point in the object. this stores that central point as X,Y of the object. ( barbObject[0].x:= 259; ) then to save time/resources from your comp. i do not use autocolor+atpa every time i want to click after that. i simply use the x,y choords. it has a lot less to do, resulting in less time/ resources/ lag/ more exp per hr.

is your fps bar all the way up? look at my clickNext option. it will literally wait till every single next button is clicked (or stops after 3 seconds of waiting). i really dont know what to say here, nor how to change it to make it any better. :/

i personally have never gotten in a fight using the bot. but even if i did, no it doesnt. this would require to re-setup the new thug and escapeing would require opening doors (i dont know ur position or even if doors need to be opened so that would be a challenge).

Thought that would be good Yeah its all the way up, i don't why it's not finishing the lure, maybe ill increase the 3 sec's b/c my comp is really laggy. Yeah i had a problem when making a thieving script of mine with ACA running every time it's pick-pocketing, makes it really slow and you can't trap this NPC. -.-

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Littellj View Post
    Thought that would be good Yeah its all the way up, i don't why it's not finishing the lure, maybe ill increase the 3 sec's b/c my comp is really laggy. Yeah i had a problem when making a thieving script of mine with ACA running every time it's pick-pocketing, makes it really slow and you can't trap this NPC. -.-
    ahh laggy pc's can screw these types of scripts over :/ yah just change the failsafe time. i hope it works out for u!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its greeaat, but the problem when it fails, it just keep looting :/ ..

Gonna post proggy soon, thanks mate !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

------ Blackjack Basher -------
    Total Time: 24 Minutes and 20 Seconds
    Exp Earned: 45830
    Exp Per Hour: 113082

It stopped because of random changed to North, and the script started clicking on black area ...

I advise you to give up on the Menaphite because it doesn't give much xp more then the Cosh and it needs food and lot of crap, so if the cosh is coded perfectly, it would be flawless and can run over nights.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killerftw View Post
    ------ Blackjack Basher -------
    Total Time: 24 Minutes and 20 Seconds
    Exp Earned: 45830
    Exp Per Hour: 113082

It stopped because of random changed to North, and the script started clicking on black area ...

I advise you to give up on the Menaphite because it doesn't give much xp more then the Cosh and it needs food and lot of crap, so if the cosh is coded perfectly, it would be flawless and can run over nights.
    i updated that issue. it wont ever happen now. i personally enjoy using the menaphite thug one, but i only run it when im doin hw ( i check on it every 10 mins ). but idk how much more i can add to that part of the script.

but on the cosher part, i am still gettin 120k exp an hr at lvl 88.

edit: just hit lvl 90 .
    Last edited by x[Warrior]x3500; 03-23-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Will test soon! Really thanks for this script mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just hit 99 thieving today from this script, thanks dude!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems like an absolutely flawless script! You should have a few proggies coming your way.
    Thank you so much!
    99 Thieving goal: 81/99
    99 Magic goal: 82/99

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information