Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Archaic's Port Phasmatys Cannonball Crafter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    The script is "completely fixed." Any compiling errors are there to stop people from just copy and pasting and never providing feedback or support.

So it looks like you may be using Narcle's script for awhile because this script will never be "completely fixed."

Have fun!

On the off chance you want to learn how to actually script and get it to compile, it would take an incredibly basic scripting knowledge and less than 5 minutes to fix the intentional compiling errors.

Take a look at some other scripts that use DTM's and SPS and you'll have it figured out in a jiffy.
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] (369:1): Unknown identifier 'SteelBar' at line 368
    Compiling failed.
    sorry being a noob on this, i am completely new to scripting and i really need some help. Just wanted to know, what's a DTM? I tried to add SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba, but it didnt work, as there seemed to have other problems
    Last edited by Lisida19; 04-16-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Haha finally Was wondering when someone would take advantage of Jagex's kindness through diaries, now I just have to do them XD
    Cheers!
    Anubis
    Thanks man! good luck with the diaries--I find them kinda fun haha

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] (369:1): Unknown identifier 'SteelBar' at line 368
    Compiling failed.
    sorry being a noob on this, i am completely new to scripting and i really need some help. Just wanted to know, what's a DTM? I tried to add SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba, but it didnt work, as there seemed to have other problems
    A DTM is a dynamic template model. Generally they are defined as integers. Try looking around a bit or using the search button. And that's not the proper way to define SPS which is also leading to problems with compiling--also, ignore the 'BOX' error, that's a SPS thing not a script thing.

good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you could post a finished working script that would be awesome. Anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you could post a finished working script that would be awesome. Anyone.
    Please either attempt to learn how to script or get the hell off my thread. It would literally take 20 minutes to learn how to fix the errors--if you have problems I'd happily help. I spend a lot of time making my scripts and if you won't even put in the effort to do a little work then you will never use my scripts--simple as that.

And if anyone posts the fixed script it will promptly be reported as I do not give anyone other than myself permission to post my script in its entirety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The deterrents were a fun little setback.

Anyhow, script observations:
    -When it lands on the furthest left bank booth, the script stalls indefinitely.
    -It's rather faithful to the scenario that the door is always closed (extremes of bot arousal).
    -The script walks to the door position for each step regardless of the door being open or closed. I hope we can agree that behavior is slightly peculiar to a human user.
    -The position for door to furnace is an awkward tile for that short of a distance.

Ideas:
    -Redesign the loop to assume that doors are open; have it deal with doors should they appear rather than with the script always stopping for long periods of time with the idea that the door is usually closed.

Ex: Have it try walking to the bank or furnace in one click, and have the door check if the one click trip fails.

You'll probably have to use a different walk method as sps doesn't really have door-dealing ability lulz.

-For door to furnace walking, you already have a tpa furnace search. The hunk of black metal is visible from the door. You can use that for getting to the furnace be it with clicking the furnace or a spot (x - 50) away or something. Using the bar on the furnace after opening the door is plausible too (although probably more prone to griefers).

*/////////We have done: 5 Loads / 27 loads per hour
    */////////We have gained: 3456 smithing xp /18994 Smithing xp per hour
    */////////We have crafted 540 Cannonballs /2967 CannonBalls Per Hour
    */////////We have crafted 135 Steel Bars /741 Steel Bars per Hour

Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]

It works, but the execution is a bit blocky for running without worry. The script is on its way.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

It would seem that the SPS coordinates have changed with the most recent update. For example, the tile in front of left-most bank window is now (6583, 2783) and the right-most is (6599, 2783). I only assume they have changed because I don't see either of those coordinate sets referenced in the script. I'd make the changes myself, but I have a final tomorrow and don't have the time to put into it.

It would be nice if the SPS include could use a universal offset for reading and outputting coordinates, so that it can keep track of the real coordinates internally without scripters having to change their script for every RS update. With a system like that a simple update to the include would keep everyone's scripts running post-update.
    Long ago, the '90s Nicktoons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the century turned. Only Avatar, the best of the 2000's Nicktoons, could save them. But when the channel needed it most, the show finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created the new Avatar: Legend of Korra. And although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to The Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeap the script doesn't work at all now... The SPS co-ordinates are off. Anyone know the co-ordinates inside the furnace and around the doors or how to figure them out for my self?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miltank View Post
    Yeap the script doesn't work at all now... The SPS co-ordinates are off. Anyone know the co-ordinates inside the furnace and around the doors or how to figure them out for my self?
    To figure them out yourself, putting a Writeln command in the right places will work wonders. Whenever the script calls for a SPS coordinate, just have it Writeln whatever it gets and that will tell you where you are.
    Long ago, the '90s Nicktoons lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the century turned. Only Avatar, the best of the 2000's Nicktoons, could save them. But when the channel needed it most, the show finished. Four years passed and Mike and Bryan created the new Avatar: Legend of Korra. And although the show itself is great, it has a long way to go before it can live up to The Last Airbender. But I believe Korra can save Nickelodeon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you! I requested this script a while ago, glad to see it is finally out. I tried a little work with it, but alas..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
    [CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"]
    [/SIMBA]
    after fixing the compiling errors when i try to start nothing happens
    Last edited by brian235026; 05-06-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rocking anti-ban.. Still working at it!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where do u download? i've been looking for a CB maker for weeks and now that i've found one i dont know where to download it... help plz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chicken cock View Post
    where do u download? i've been looking for a CB maker for weeks and now that i've found one i dont know where to download it... help plz
    do you know anything about simba?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice script but how do i get it to work? for some reason it does not want to compile? gives me an error for [Error] (17:3): Unknown identifier 'HowManyPlayers' at line 16
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry I've been inactive for a while, college was getting the best of me Ya, the script probably isn't working right now due to SPS being updated to SPS 2.0. If you use SPS 1.0 It should work just fine. I'll update the coordinates to SPS 2.0 when I get some time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Archaic, can you maybe upload the script as a file because i can't copy it to Simba without getting everything on one line.
    I already tried to copy/paste it into notepad and from there into Simba but that didn't work and I also searched around the forums but it didn't bring me anything good.

So that's why I am asking you to upload the script as a file, can you please do that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if im getting "[Error] (353:11): Unknown identifier 'SPS_WalkToPos' at line 352" am i still trying to figure out the anti-leech or is something wrong? plz pm me because i need a little help.... thank you

Edit: Got something about how "SteelBar" was never identified, added it to the list of vars at the top and now im getting [Error] (1:1): Unexpected end of file at line 0
    Compiling failed.

ill keep at it i suppose

2nd Edit: what do you mean "Restarting the Simba"? just closing it, reopening and compiling again? becuase ive done that and its still getting unexpeted end of file at line 0
    Last edited by broski2929; 07-12-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i added the var thing correctly but i dont know what comes after it i.e. "XXXXXXXX: ????;"
    and [Error] (1:1): Unexpected end of file at line 0 >.>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Hey Archaic
    Just saying, I'm new to the community, and am trying to start learning scripting
    I have pretty much zero knowledge about SRL but I can fix this...
    I think anti-leech needs harder >.>
    Thanks. Any ideas where to start with learning scripting/language/etc?

Edit: and broki in answer to your question you have to import SPS for there to be SPS. check out other scripts that use it if you need help.
    Restarting the simba has always solved the unexpected end of file thing.
    oudshoorn if you're still wondering, copy it into note pad, save as ArchaicCannonballSmelter.simba wherever you want and then run/fix
    Last edited by purerange86; 07-04-2012 at 07:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait to get this working

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I can better write my own script insteed of fixing the anti-leech from others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information