Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BroSerum207- 112k/hr

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by po2n star View Post
    Hey guys, great script... However it some how shuts off on me every 1 1/2 -- 2hrs it'll just log me out... I even plugged my user info in and it doesn't sign me back in. I've yet to run the script longer then 2hours so far.

However with that said I been baby sitting my account from home via my iphone / office computer... I'm 97 herb right now, should be 99 today or tmrw. Thanks man!
    Might be an issue with SMART client, what does your debug window look like when this happens?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotein View Post
    Might be an issue with SMART client, what does your debug window look like when this happens?
    I'll post it the very next time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

e following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

This is what happens...keeps full inv of my pots, after a while it logs out--this is what is stopping me all day from 99 herb, I started it yesterday and went 96-97 and just got 98 a few hours ago now I'll run this for a few more hours then kill it for the night and pick back up in the morning to run it for a full day...

Could this have anything to do with I'm running antiban?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba(102:1): Unknown identifier 'en' at line 101
    Compiling failed.
    idk what to do please help me anyone.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

e following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap]

This is what happens...keeps full inv of my pots, after a while it logs out--this is what is stopping me all day from 99 herb, I started it yesterday and went 96-97 and just got 98 a few hours ago now I'll run this for a few more hours then kill it for the night and pick back up in the morning to run it for a full day...

Could this have anything to do with I'm running antiban?
    That's what will always show when the script stops, I need to know what happens before the script stops. Go to your logs folder and post what happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just wanted to let you know I just hit my 99 about a hour ago. Thanks for the script! I made 55k of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

loving the script bro grabbed 122k/h at some point, mills of xp from this <333

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

For anyone who wishes to do so, feel free to build your own DTMs for other potions and just replace the current ones. Really this script is AIO, you just need to add support for your potion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where the fuck is the withdraw option. script starts but doesnt withdraw them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bros View Post
    where the fuck is the withdraw option. script starts but doesnt withdraw them
    Go easy man...First of all if you want a withdraw option build your own script with that type of attutide... However if you wish to figure out how to use the script just manually set "with draw 14" and you'll be golden.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go easy man...First of all if you want a withdraw option build your own script with that type of attutide... However if you wish to figure out how to use the script just manually set "with draw 14" and you'll be golden.
    dont understand what youre saying,the script says to set the withdraw option to 14 yet doesnt tell you where to set it. am i supposed to actually log on and withdraw 14 of each ingredient from my bank and then run the bot? or..?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes you are correct.. Log into the game and manually with draw 14 then start the script once 14 has been selected.

If you need any other assistance PM me; because I've used it for a solid 5 days to get to 99.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

dont understand what youre saying,the script says to set the withdraw option to 14 yet doesnt tell you where to set it. am i supposed to actually log on and withdraw 14 of each ingredient from my bank and then run the bot? or..?
    All you need to do is start the bot, have it log in, stop the bot, change your Withdraw-X option to Withdraw-14 and close the bank. Once you have it set on that, the bot will run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brotein - I notice you live in Long Island. What part my friend? I grew up in Islip, NY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brotein View Post
    All you need to do is start the bot, have it log in, stop the bot, change your Withdraw-X option to Withdraw-14 and close the bank. Once you have it set on that, the bot will run.
    thanks, but the exp gained seems to be weird.
    http://puu.sh/BXVI
    thats a screenshot to show you what im talking about. Too lazy to upload it on photobucket,if you think its a rat you dont have to click it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks, but the exp gained seems to be weird.
    http://puu.sh/BXVI
    thats a screenshot to show you what im talking about. Too lazy to upload it on photobucket,if you think its a rat you dont have to click it.
    XP is flipped, so the XP per hour is the xp "gain" and the gained xp is what you've done thus far... Hopefully that makes sense.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

Oh whoops, when I made this release I was fixing up the progress report blindly, that's an easy fix.

And I'm from Nassau though I do have to go out to Islip to play hockey often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't understand, it has cut out three times after 12 mins, 53 mins and 48 mins. Just says The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7,]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you for this script.

i have gone from lvl 50-97 herb now.

today longest proggy ever! i am still in it, doing 14 hours.. on 1.6m xp!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you can add me to the 99 list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't get it, the script always seems to screw up after an hour or two cant seem to go longer. This is the error I get. I don't minimize smart or have anything else open and the slider is right up and im not lagging. Heres the error
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Viable to make the bot empty the vial as an option before depositing? I end up with a ton of them lol forgotten they cannot be noted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm going to 99 again; 90 right now. I been mixing combat and herb up with one another. Will post when I hit 95. Keep you updated.

By the way you should add a function where the script sets breaks and world switcher but make it a option for those who want to be able to do it vs those who don't. I'd give options.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)

I suppose that's a reasonable request, it's something I could add into all my scripts in future updates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd just have it set to a 'true' for breaks, 'false' if you don't want a break. Set to random breaks; 20mins, 35mins, 45mins for random times of 3mins, 8mins, and 15min breaks.

Again set the world switcher to random for 'True' and 'False' if no world switcher is needed.

Yeah the XP won't be 112k a hour but it also would be more stable in the long run.

I'd also revamp the antiban too...I'd do some custom mouse movements, Id do differnt speeds of random speeds too...All things functions make a difference down the road.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information