Thread: LeetzBurthopeTanner Does 2k Hides Per Hour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default LeetzBurthopeTanner Does 2k Hides Per Hour

Leetz Burthope Hide Tanner
    Yeah here's another Private Script guy's and its very very flawless I was going to sell it like the other decent tanners that were made but didn't even do it because I was making so much $ with it just running Trial Accounts their tanning Cow Hides Lol well I've made enough money and I'm working on an entirely new project that I will be releasing a test script of in a week or so to a select few, I'll make a thread where you guy's can post on if you wanna beta test for me.

I seriously don't care about, anything else at the moment except my current project it's been very re energizing for me.

I love all of you guy's here at SRL, I've had some really amazing times coding for you all and learning at the same time, earning my Membership, posting and talking with you all.
    Thank you for all the Love <3

Features

Quick Chest Finding:
    I have was trying to develop a new way of finding objects etc so this script uses where I got up too 2 find the Bank Chest.

Here's an example of how it works to anyone who is interested,
    This is how far we ended up getting in the Members section XD

Quick NPC Finding:
    It finds the NPC pretty quickly as well using MmDot's which is kool.
    It also uses a TPA for a Backup

Perfect Fail Safes on pretty much every possibility:
    Home Teleports if it get's stuck in any part of the script, back to Burthope and walk's to the chest.
    Etc Blah blah blah

Random Mouse Speeds/Clicking etc

Custom SPS Walking Procedures Tweaking, It's really working pretty quick compared to normal.

Can optionally use Energy Potions.

You can type in the slot in which your Cow hides are located inside of the bank so not everyone who is using this bot would be using the same one.
    Same with energy pots.

It has Anti-Leech, you will need to know how to set up crash smart.
    Or either edit it to restart some how else to get it to run.

I'll edit it later tho if most of you guy's want me to.. Idc I just haven't I'm going to need 2 soon So I'm going to need to edit it anyway because like I need to update SRL/Smart and stuff and haven't yet hey lol.

Also their was an Update that changed the Colors and stuff for the tanning options so if you want to use it you'll need to fix it for Dragon hides.

I'll fix it all later I guess when I can be bothered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

From what I read I'm loving it! I'm definitely gonna try it out today when I get home from work.

edit : How do you set up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you should leave this script in this state. It definitely has now some anti-leech and you don't have to do much to get it to work with any dragon hides.

Thread Information