Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Requesting 06scape Pure Essence Script

Anyone developed one yet?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Is the client etc stable and open for everyone yet to begin´with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirenia View Post
    Is the client etc stable and open for everyone yet to begin´with?
    Nope. You must donate to gain access.
    SRL > Runescape

Quote Originally Posted by brent8900 View Post
    when i download it its a FAWG.rar how to i get it to FAWG.exe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

youre already trying to **** up 2006scape wow hope u get ur ******* brains blown out
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-05-2012 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Removed foul language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please villavu, dont ruin this fantastic server.

elvyttaa please. GTFO.

people is already thinking to bot on 06scape lol, u lazy people, this server is not to bot, if u played on 2006 u will remember the old good days, when a rune platebody was a challenge to get, when addy plate legs were ftw, when u slay the elvarg dragon was an amzing experience, buy now u can buy money bot 24/7, we have forgotted the objetive of the game, we really need to mantain 2006scape whitout bots, im not the only one who thinks this. but i want to enjoy this game again, i want to fish some lobster, kill some chickens and hang out with friends, i dont know if u remember that, but if u do possibly u passed the greatest time on runescape, just think about it, do u have fun playing runescape now ? try to legit on runescape, its impossible, its full of botter and goldfarmers, i want a 2006scape without bots, i want to kill some dragons, i want to make my own money, i want to play on that awesome shitty graphics again,thats all i want.

BUT PLEASE DONT RUIN THE GAME BOTTING.

sorry for bad english.
    U Will Not Regret Trust Me
    http://freeminecraft.me/?ref=1102475

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^ directed at the person on top,

IF ANYONE LETS ME USE THEIR ACCOUNT OR IF I FIND MONEY TO DONATE 06SCAPE WILL HAVE BOTS NUFF SAID< AND YES BOTS EXISTED IN 2006 >

There is nothing you can do to stop this.

Stealth,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sit blackboy View Post
    youre already trying to ***8 up 2006scape wow hope u get ur ******* brains blown out
    If we don't make em someone else will. Plus, we are still talking about a runescape game here. It's not the best thing that has ever existed.

Probably won't be any scripts until it is released to public.
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-05-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Removed quoted foul language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

idc if there were bots in 2006 nor does anyone that wants to play legit on 06scape, all the legit players want the challenge, honestly if you need to bot something so bad theres plenty of other rsps that you an bot, the reason this rsps is being made is for the memories of the old runescape and the challenge of making items and gathering with a friendly community

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

idc if there were bots in 2006 nor does anyone that wants to play legit on 06scape, all the legit players want the challenge, honestly if you need to bot something so bad theres plenty of other rsps that you an bot, the reason this rsps is being made is for the memories of the old runescape and the challenge of making items and gathering with a friendly community
    well ur burnt because no matter what you say I and other will be making bots for it and its kinda useless to be posting here "OH PLEWESE DNNT MAK B0TS! " Dude its going to happen and theirs nothing I mean nothing you can do about it.

Escpecially since its just as slow as runescape with training and everything its going to happen, And probably before the free version is released.

Anyways im looking forward to making bots for 06scape and selling them, making profit while ruining the game

edit: Just talked to a friend that used simba and plays 06scape he said he made simple auto fighter to get his combat stats higher, so I guess it's already happening!

Thanks,

Stealth.
    Last edited by stealth1337; 07-08-2012 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stealth1337 View Post
    well ur burnt because no matter what you say I and other will be making bots for it and its kinda useless to be posting here "OH PLEWESE DNNT MAK B0TS! " Dude its going to happen and theirs nothing I mean nothing you can do about it.

Escpecially since its just as slow as runescape with training and everything its going to happen, And probably before the free version is released.

Anyways im looking forward to making bots for 06scape and selling them, making profit while ruining the game

edit: Just talked to a friend that used simba and plays 06scape he said he made simple auto fighter to get his combat stats higher, so I guess it's already happening!

Thanks,

Stealth.
    lol you are a noob :S. how old are you 12 or 13 ? 12 post seems legit. im not going to trust on what u say, possibly u are talking bullshit. ofc there where bots on 2006 noob, but not massive, there were a lot of more players than botters. proof of the autofigther or it never happends or proof of the conversation of your friend and you. LOL.
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-05-2012 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Removed insulting language.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Poeple that want to bot in 2006scape will do that in one or the other way

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fretje12 View Post
    lol you are a noob :S. how old are you 12 or 13 ? 12 post seems legit. im not going to trust on what u say, possibly u are talking bullshit. ofc there where bots on 2006 noob, but not massive, there were a lot of more players than botters. proof of the autofigther or it never happends or proof of the conversation of your friend and you. LOL.
    Your obviously the 12 year old arguring with un arguable facts, all you have to do to make a autofighter for 2006scape is just use the one thats posted here for free, I mean its such a simple of a script i've made one.

Code:
    program SilkStealer;
    {$i srl\srl.simba}
    const
    YAK = 2305086;
    AFK = 10273236;
    bones = 1489061;    //replace 000 with the numbers you get for each stall.
    var
    x, y, w, h, kills: integer;
    Procedure Pickupdrop;
    begin
        if srl_infight = false then
      if(FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, bones, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 5))then
      begin    Mouse(x, y, 1, 1, true); //If found will Left-Click on the x, y coordinates with a randomness between 5 pixelend
      end;
    end;
    procedure KillYak;

begin
    GetClientDimensions(w, h);
    if FindColor(x, y, YAK, 0, 0, w-1, h-1)then
    begin
    Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
    Writeln('Yak Found!');
    wait(5000);
    Inc(kills);
    end else
    wait(100);
    end;
    procedure WaitYak;

begin
    if srl_inFight = true then
    begin
    Writeln('Waiting To Smoke Out Yak');
    wait(2500);

end else
    wait(100);
    end;

procedure Proggy;
    begin
    Writeln('');
    Writeln('********************************');
    Writeln('Thanks for using my script!');
    Writeln('We have killed: ' + IntToStr(kills) + ' yaks!');
     Writeln('');
     end;
     begin
     ClearDebug;
     SetUpSRL;

repeat
    ClearDebug;
    pickupdrop;
    WaitYak;
    KillYak;
    AddOnTerminate('Proggy');
    until (IsKeyDown(114)); //pres F3 to stop and continue to Proggie!
    end.
    And who calls one a noob in a message of intimidation.

all I have to say to the kids that don't want bots on 2006scape is your all morons, because its going to happen and allready is, also just bought donator and already have the start to a rune ess miner, Oh and all scripts i make now will be free, so i can ruin the game more and piss you all off

p.s. what would you need with my friends conversation log? I mean there is nothing to prove their is allready autofighters released for it....

Thanks

Stealth,
    Last edited by Daniel; 08-05-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your obviously the 12 year old arguring with un arguable facts, all you have to do to make a autofighter for 2006scape is just use the one thats posted here for free, I mean its such a simple of a script i've made one.

Code:
    program SilkStealer;
    {$i srl\srl.simba}
    const
    YAK = 2305086;
    AFK = 10273236;
    bones = 1489061;    //replace 000 with the numbers you get for each stall.
    var
    x, y, w, h, kills: integer;
    Procedure Pickupdrop;
    begin
      if(FindColorSpiralTolerance(x, y, bones, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 5))then
      begin    Mouse(x, y, 1, 1, true); //If found will Left-Click on the x, y coordinates with a randomness between 5 pixelend
      end;
    end;
    procedure KillYak;

begin
    begin
    Mouse(x, y, 0, 0, True);
    Writeln('Yak Found!');
    wait(5000);
    Inc(kills);
    end else
    wait(100);
    end;
    procedure WaitYak;

begin
    if srl_inFight = true then
    begin
    Writeln('Waiting To Smoke Out Yak');
    wait(2500);

end else
    wait(100);
    end;

procedure Proggy;
    begin
    Writeln('');
    Writeln('Thanks for using my script!');
    Writeln('We have killed: ' + IntToStr(kills) + ' yaks!');
     Writeln('');
     end;
     begin
     ClearDebug;
     SetUpSRL;

repeat
    ClearDebug;
    pickupdrop;
    WaitYak;
    KillYak;
    AddOnTerminate('Proggy');
    until (IsKeyDown(114)); //pres F3 to stop and continue to Proggie!
    end.
    And who calls one a noob in a message of intimidation.

all I have to say to the kids that don't want bots on 2006scape is your all morons, because its going to happen and allready is, also just bought donator and already have the start to a rune ess miner, Oh and all scripts i make now will be free, so i can ruin the game more and piss you all off

p.s. what would you need with my friends conversation log? I mean there is nothing to prove their is allready autofighters released for it....

Thanks

Stealth,
    u said u didnt have an account lol, u gotted one and maked that script. lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fretje12 View Post
    u said u didnt have an account lol, u gotted one and maked that script. lol.
    If you read my previous posts I said I will ask my friends that play if I can use their accounts, Ended up just using the last 5$ on my prepaid visa to donate on 2 accounts,

Thanks

Stealth,

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

#1 Make it yourself, its not hard and literally 12 years old can do it. Based on your altitude in your request, don't expect people to make it for you.

#2 The game require completely different include inorder to function properly, which adds to the difficulty of it, especially for a essence script.

#3 06scape staff are much more strict on botting than jagex, so if you get reported for botting, its very likely you WILL GET IP BANNED.

#4 Its a chance to enjoy old style runescape, so don't ruin it.

#5 If you do openly request this script and some one made it for you, I will personally go there and report your ass.

#6 Everything you do in beta will be reset in couple of weeks.

I personally have no problem of people botting in 06scape if they got the talent or the will to script it for themselves.

Thanks
    Last edited by Main; 07-09-2012 at 01:23 AM.
    Oh Hai Dar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone posting "UR THE DEVIL STOP TRYING TO RUIN OUR FUN" is delusional.

Take off the nostalgia goggles and you'll realize how silly it is to waste months on a private server.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Don't worry, S1NScripts is nearly done....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Wow, this is ridiculous. What an immature argument you've got going here... I wish I could respond to each post individually, but I just don't have the patience. So, in response to all above posts (to which it applies, of course): Live and let live! If someone wants to do something, who are you to tell them not to?!
    Last edited by Runaway; 07-09-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Note to everyone Thinking of botting 06scape..
    I have asked and YOU WILL BE IP BANNED IF CAUGHT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

alright no one stop me from raping beautiful women, killing anyone i dislike and hell at that point time to rob a bank and ofc with that logic them cops better gtfo my d and not stop me damn that logic is amazing when ur dreaming cause sure as hell doesnt work in reality

program RealityCheck;
    begin
    WriteLn('Reality Check!');
    end.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

alright no one stop me from raping beautiful women, killing anyone i dislike and hell at that point time to rob a bank and ofc with that logic them cops better gtfo my d and not stop me damn that logic is amazing when ur dreaming cause sure as hell doesnt work in reality

program RealityCheck;
    begin
    WriteLn('Reality Check!');
    end.
    Well you've successfully proven my point without even intending to. We're debating the difference between doing repetitive tasks, and autoing repetitive tasks, to enjoy the non-repetitive aspects of a game. Not a world without law... And before you even say it: Yes, what I said could be referring to many different things, but we're clearly talking about botting an online game here.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Honestly in the end what do you achieve? Least runescape will be able to stay online without getting sued, but 06 scape I can't put my money on it because of what Jagex did to fruugoscape (Something like that).

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

^ Runaway is right...
    ^ Random, Yer hey I reckon their will be some sort of law suit over their server considering how popular it all ready is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leetsxc View Post
    ^ Runaway is right...
    ^ Random, Yer hey I reckon their will be some sort of law suit over their server considering how popular it all ready is.
    I doubt it, runescape will probably seek to leave them alone and destroy the other servers, because I mean seriously runescape isnt even going to be runescape anymore soon with all the new updates and new combat system and skill reworks. They will probably just seize the website and game, and control it them selves.

Stealth,

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

I doubt it, runescape will probably seek to leave them alone and destroy the other servers, because I mean seriously runescape isnt even going to be runescape anymore soon with all the new updates and new combat system and skill reworks. They will probably just seize the website and game, and control it them selves.

Stealth,
    Highly doubt that, Jagex doesn't want other people playing "different" versions of runescape they want them to PAY and play their game. They won't create a "runescape 2" server either because this is "runescape 2" and they want people playing their most current version to ensure it maintains its player base.

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information