To Do

Might add a nice paint
    Also need to fix a few bugs if they come up also tidy up the code

How to setup:
    Keep everything you need in one tab-visible
    tabs:

Simba Code:
    Action = 'Fletch';
      Bowtype = 'MapleLU'; //this is the end product-pick from options below- EG MapleLongbow cutting

Debug = True;

WatBankTab = 9;
      {================================Break settings============================================}
      Breaking     = False ;     //Are we going to take Breaks                (    True   /   False   )
      SwitchWorlds = True;     //Are we going to Hop worlds after breaks?    (    True   /   False   )
      BreakIn      = 140;     //How long before we take a break?             (minutes)
      BreakFor     = 30;      //How long will we break for?                  (minutes)
      Bir          = 15;      //Random minutes to add/subtract from how long until we break
      Bfr          = 15;       //Random minutes to add/subjtract from break duraction

The bowtype section: First type the type of log it is: eg normal: type'Normal' / magic: type 'Magic' for longbows Append a 'L' to it and a 'S' for shortbows, for cutting also and a 'U' on the end(stands for uncuts) this basicly explains your final product and using that grabs data from a DTM index i made. Unfortunately it is untested for all the various logs( the dtm grabbing took me about 3 hours to do, made a mistake half way through and had to start over )

Thanks, Please leave Proggies, Bug errors and anything else that could be improved.

DTM IMAGE of items:Attachment 17153
    there is a very simple anti leech
    Last edited by Enslaved; 08-15-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

EnSlaved Fletcher Refined
    Version 1.0
    This is a fully functional AIO Fletcher

Changes

Recoded the detection system uses a outline to pick up the generic shape to stop the issues with color, also added option for manual withdrawal
    How to setup:
    Keep everything you need in one tab-visible.
    make sure you do not have any other bows or logs in that tab that looks similar to the thing you are trying to withdraw, its perfectly fine if fletching to have multiple bow types, or if stringing multiple log types.
    make sure that if u are using dtm detection for stringing, ensure that the unstrung bow comes first in the line of items.
    tabs:above
    Rows and columns: remeber that rows and columns start from 0
    Setup criteria here

Simba Code:
    const
      //What banktab is the fletching stuff stored in?
      WatBankTab = 9;
      //What banking method would you like to use?
      BankStyle = 'Set' ;
      //(    'Find'  /   'Set'   )
      //  'Set'   bankstyle: withdraws from a set location
      //  'Find'  bankstyle: Finds the item DTM make sure there is only one Log type in that tab
      //          (not recommended for stringing as it might mix up strung from unstrung)
      //
      // What Are you doing?
      Action = 'Fletch';
      //(   'Fletch'  /  'String'  )
      //
      // What type of bow are you making?
      Bowtype = 'Long';
      //(   'Long'    /  'Short'   ) Longbows or shortbows
      {=====Fill out If Bankstyle set to 'Set'=====}
      FirstItemCol =  1;
      FirstItemRow =  0;
      BowStringCol =  0;
      BowStringRow =  0;

//Show Debug text?
      Debug = True;
      //Exp Bar row- one of the options must be total exp or fletch exp
      XpBar = 1;
      {===================================SRL Stats==============================================}
      SRLStats_Username = '';   // ***Leave blank if you don't have a stats account***
      SRLStats_Password = '';
      {================================Break settings============================================}
      Breaking     = False ;     //Are we going to take Breaks                (    True   /   False   )
      SwitchWorlds = True;     //Are we going to Hop worlds after breaks?    (    True   /   False   )
      BreakIn      = 140;     //How long before we take a break?             (minutes)
      BreakFor     = 30;      //How long will we break for?                  (minutes)
      Bir          = 15;      //Random minutes to add/subtract from how long until we break
      Bfr          = 15;       //Random minutes to add/subjtract from break duraction

As Always please remeber to leaves Proggies, Bug errors and anything else that could be improved.
    Last edited by Enslaved; 08-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

I have Messed up some of the DTMs Once again( forgot to include toleranace for most of them) please help gather if possible- logs are working ok atm and so are maples

DTM list:
    Here is a list of DTMs - The first item is the starting item( eg cutting bows it would be logs) the second is the finnished item, The extra Item depends on what you are making, if you are cutting its a knife dtm, if its stringing its a bowstring DTM. please Help add to this if i am missing anything or any of these dont work.
    Simba Code:
    procedure CallDTMs;
    begin
      case BowType of
        'NormalLU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDADYgcgdgRiTSg2BeJXQPwIiN8B8QcgfgrEH4E4wVMbSDJhwdgBIw4MAQDRHQep');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwoZcAAy7AiANDAABn2gbc');
            ExtrasDTM := DTMFromString('mbQAAAHicY2VgYPgHxEyMDAycQMwMxN+B/BtA+hwQHwfiE0D8FIjd9LgYEmNjQaqRMCZgxILBAABnvAfP');
            ItemXp := 10;
          end;
        'NormalSU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDADYgcgdgRiTSg2BeJXQPwIiN8B8QcgfgrEH4E4wVMbSDJhwdgBIw4MAQDRHQep');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4G4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcTvgPgVED9mAAEmrNhdn4sBH2DEg6EAAPzzCw8=');
            ExtrasDTM := DTMFromString('mPwEAAHicpc3NCkBQAITRuVcpK4/MxtMI5SdSeB8lxYKU8i3uypKp09RsJpTUWKlCgRQZcpSo0aLDiAkDerfdRrJ04Pjw3H5ix4oZCzYcuJDEEe/2o+8xP7zyAK+JFjo=');
            ItemXp := 5;
          end;
        'OakLU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDADYgcgdgRiTSg2BeJXQPwIiN8B8QcgfgrEH4G4PAoky4QFYweMODAEAADgNAfb');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwoAMPAy7AiANDAABdgAau');
            ExtrasDTM := DTMFromString('mPwEAAHicpc3NCkBQAITRuVcpK4/MxtMI5SdSeB8lxYKU8i3uypKp09RsJpTUWKlCgRQZcpSo0aLDiAkDerfdRrJ04Pjw3H5ix4oZCzYcuJDEEe/2o+8xP7zyAK+JFjo=');
            ItemXp := 25;
          end;
        'OakSU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYDADYgcgdgRiTSg2BeJXQPwIiN8B8QcgfgrEH4G4PAoky4QFYweMODAEAADgNAfb');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDgtiJ8BH2DEg6EAAA2WC1I=');
            ItemXp := 16.5;
          end;
        'MapleLU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYOAFYh4GBJAAYnEg5gBifiBmBmI+JDV+xtxAkgkLxg4YcWAIAABj1QEf');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mrAAAAHic42BgYHjDxMDwGog/A/EnIP4BxF+A+CuU7cHIwOACxF5A7A/EkUAcBMQhQBwGxAwMTDhxXWEuAyHASADDAAA6fwui');
            ItemXp := 58.3;
            writeln('maples chosen');
          end;
        'MapleSU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYOAFYh4GBJAAYnEg5gBifiBmBmI+JDV+xtxAkgkLxg4YcWAIAABj1QEf');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDgmOIABH2DEg6EAABu7C4o=');
            ItemXp := 50;
          end;
        'YewLU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYNgFxIeB+AQQ7wfizUC8GojXAvELIH4MxC+B+D0Qf4bST4HYXo8TSDLhwLgBIx4MBQCNXQwK');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwbpwAAy7AiANDAABrZgbs');
            ItemXp := 75;
          end;
        'YewSU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYNgFxIeB+AQQ7wfizUC8GojXAvELIH4MxC+B+D0Qf4bST4HYXo8TSDLhwLgBIx4MBQCNXQwK');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDghmI8BH2DEg6EAAAwFC0w=');
            ItemXp := 67.5;
          end;
        'MagicLU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYNgFxIeB+AQQ7wfizUC8GojXAvELIH4MxC+B+D0Qf4bST4E4JsQESDLhwLgBIx4MBQCz+wx4');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDCwXEIEAy7AiANDAABpsgbn');
            ItemXp := 91.5;
          end;
        'MagicSU':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYNgFxIeB+AQQ7wfizUC8GojXAvELIH4MxC+B+D0Qf4bST4E4JsQESDLhwLgBIx4MBQCz+wx4');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrFjM3ZEBH2DEg6EAAAKCCyk=');
            ItemXp := 83.2;
          end;
        'NormalL':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwoZcAAy7AiANDAABn2gbc');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYLBjZGCwBmJnIHYDYk8gtoGynwDlHwDxSyB+DsTvofQrBhBgwooT7PkY8AFGPBgKANDvCPA=');
            ExtrasDTM := DTMFromString('mwQAAAHic42RgYNjPyMCwGYiPA/E5IN4HxIeB+CQQ74Sy9wLVbQfiPUB8CIiPA/ERKBskDpJnYGDCi2OC7RiIAYxEYDgAAJD1Dpk=');
            ItemXp := 10;
          end;
        'NormalS':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4G4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcTvgPgVED9mAAEmrNhdn4sBH2DEg6EAAPzzCw8=');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYMhiZGAoAuIMII4H4iRGiFghED8Hyj8B4jdA/A6InwHxAyhmYGDCioPNeRjwAUY8GAoAWe8J4w==');
            ExtrasDTM := DTMFromString('mwQAAAHic42RgYNjPyMCwGYiPA/E5IN4HxIeB+CQQ74Sy9wLVbQfiPUB8CIiPA/ERKBskDpJnYGDCi2OC7RiIAYxEYDgAAJD1Dpk=');
            ItemXp := 5;
          end;
        'OakL':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwoAMPAy7AiANDAABdgAau');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYLBjZGCwBmJnIHYDYk8gtoGynwDlHwDxSyB+DsTvofQrBhBgwoqbMoQZ8AFGPBgKAOWsCUA=');
            ItemXp := 25;
          end;
        'OakS':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDgtiJ8BH2DEg6EAAA2WC1I=');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYMhiZGAoAuIMII4H4iRGiFghED8Hyj8B4jdA/A6InwHxAyhmYGDCilMC+BnwAUY8GAoAZZcKEA==');
            ItemXp := 16.5;
          end;
        'MapleL':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwQ3E+Ay7AiANDAACJKQdz');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYLBjZGCwBmJnIHYDYk8gtoGynwDlHwDxSyB+DsTvofQrBhBgwop9XJwY8AFGPBgKANoxCRU=');
            ItemXp := 58.3;
          end;
        'MapleS':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDgmOIABH2DEg6EAABu7C4o=');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYMhiZGAoAuIMII4H4iRGiFghED8Hyj8B4jdA/A6InwHxAyhmYGDCikXsrRjwAUY8GAoAVzAJ2g==');
            ItemXp := 50;
          end;
        'YewL':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDBwbpwAAy7AiANDAABrZgbs');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYLBjZGCwBmJnIHYDYk8gtoGynwDlHwDxSyB+DsTvofQrBhBgwoprsoUY8AFGPBgKAOSfCTw=');
            ItemXp := 75;
          end;
        'YewS':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrDghmI8BH2DEg6EAAAwFC0w=');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYMhiZGAoAuIMII4H4iRGiFghED8Hyj8B4jdA/A6InwHxAyhmYGDCijOj+BnwAUY8GAoAaXoKHw==');
            ItemXp := 67.5;
          end;
        'MagicL':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mggAAAHicY2NgYBBlZGCQAWJpIBYCYj4o+zlQ7iMQvwTiB1D8hgEEmDCwXEIEAy7AiANDAABpsgbn');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYLBjZGCwBmJnIHYDYk8gtoGynwDlHwDxSyB+DsTvofQrBhBgwopl48IY8AFGPBgKANmsCRQ');
            ItemXp := 91.5;
          end;
        'MagicS':
          begin
            ItemADTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYJjOyMAwG4jnAfFUIO4E4glAPBeInwHlHwDxEyB+DcRvgPgVED9mAAEmrFjM3ZEBH2DEg6EAAAKCCyk=');
            ItemBDTM := DTMFromString('mlwAAAHicY2dgYMhiZGAoAuIMII4H4iRGiFghED8Hyj8B4jdA/A6InwHxAyhmYGDCikXsrRjwAUY8GAoAVzAJ2g==');
            ItemXp := 83.2;
          end;
      end;
    end;
    Last edited by Enslaved; 08-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Well well well! Look who it is!
    I'll try this out right now!
    Sinking. Always. Sinking.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I have a question... What exactly is:
    Simba Code:
    WatBankTab = 9;
    And in which space should our logs be?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Congratulations on your first script. Impressed

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

Hmm some how I feel that the name could work better Backwards

Flecters Enslaved.

btw just hold out a little longer and an admin should get to your name change.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I get this error... Which sucks, this script looks awesome!
    Simba Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Enslaved AIO SoulWars Fletcher V1.2 pub al.simba(189:79): Type mismatch at line 188
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Benny View Post
    Congratulations on your first script. Impressed
    second public, about 8th one- this is the first experiment using DTMs as main tool
    Quote Originally Posted by Law and Justice View Post
    I get this error... Which sucks, this script looks awesome!
    Simba Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Enslaved AIO SoulWars Fletcher V1.2 pub al.simba(189:79): Type mismatch at line 188
    Compiling failed.
    thats the antileech, its fairly simple

Quote Originally Posted by Law and Justice View Post
    I have a question... What exactly is:
    Simba Code:

WatBankTab = 9;

And in which space should our logs be?
    just stick it in a bank tab and make sure its visible, dtms does the rest
    Last edited by Enslaved; 08-15-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziyilin View Post
    second public, about 8th one- this is the first experiment using DTMs as main tool

thats the antileech, its fairly simple

just stick it in a bank tab and make sure its visible, dtms does the rest
    Oh okay, brilliant.
    Thanks buddy!
    Now I just gotta figure this out...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Hint: typemismatch
    I appreciate the help a lot!
    However, when I use the bot after setting everything up correctly (I assume) all it does is open the bank, click on the empty inventory button and then this happens:
    Current player:
    maples chosen
    Time To Bank
    Withdraw log DTM Loaded
    mouse moved to 1st inv slot
    Checking Started
    Not Started
    Not Started
    Not Started

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

DTM not found, what are you trying to make, i only tested with maple longs- as it says above- i fucked up the DTMs again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Oh okay, that would make sense.
    I was trying to make Magic Longbows.
    Thanks for clearing that up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

res.
    You dont need to reserve space... There isnt a post size limit.

Signature by: Vinyl Scratch

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Having trouble getting DTMs to tell the difference between strung and unstrung bows- any ideas on how to get them?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

another version coming out soon

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

New version: universal DTMs

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Enslaved Fletcher Refined is out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cant read this on my phone, but I have a few suggestions:
    1: double(and triple) posting is frowned upon. Just edit your post.
    2: Rather then having the user enter a string for which bow, use integers. Removes the chance of misspelling, and also removes potential case errors
    3: Antileeches are typically only used on goldfarming scripts, but in the end, it's your opinion.

Other then that, it looks good, great work!
    Thx Euphemism and Vinyl for the awesome siggy and avatar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Footy View Post
    I cant read this on my phone, but I have a few suggestions:
    1: double(and triple) posting is frowned upon. Just edit your post.
    2: Rather then having the user enter a string for which bow, use integers. Removes the chance of misspelling, and also removes potential case errors
    3: Antileeches are typically only used on goldfarming scripts, but in the end, it's your opinion.

Other then that, it looks good, great work!
    I agree; this is still in the testing stage, what is the use for adding a anti leech to the script, same goes for the cooking script you made.. The idea of making a script public is to give back to the public - to add a anti leech is just annoying because I wasn't expecting the anti-leech and I use Teamviewer from my phone and wasnt expecting to look through a script to fix the anti leech so need I say more I wasnt able to run your script this morning I ran p1ngs bow string script instead;

If I gave you any bit of advice it would be; remove the antileech.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Would test + give proggy if I were able to overcome any form of anti-leech on this forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Jos3ph View Post
    I agree; this is still in the testing stage, what is the use for adding a anti leech to the script, same goes for the cooking script you made.. The idea of making a script public is to give back to the public - to add a anti leech is just annoying because I wasn't expecting the anti-leech and I use Teamviewer from my phone and wasnt expecting to look through a script to fix the anti leech so need I say more I wasnt able to run your script this morning I ran p1ngs bow string script instead;

If I gave you any bit of advice it would be; remove the antileech.
    Just because you can't fix it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. I support anti-leech though I don't know how to fix it. It keeps leechers (like me) away from 'leeching' off the scripts the scripters worked hard to produce. It would be a waste of their work if their scripts were distributed off without them being credited and acknowledged.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Vince Lombardi
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....t=newbie+guide
    Read through and followed all steps 3 times. Still doesn't get Simba scripting or any form of scripting for that matter. *retard*

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Swifte View Post
    Would test + give proggy if I were able to overcome any form of anti-leech on this forums.

Just because you can't fix it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. I support anti-leech though I don't know how to fix it. It keeps leechers (like me) away from 'leeching' off the scripts the scripters worked hard to produce. It would be a waste of their work if their scripts were distributed off without them being credited and acknowledged.
    this script acctually took 20 mins to make, DTM gathering + testing. etc took a few hours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information