PDA

View Full Version : immigration law

Ezhang
05-06-2006, 01:52 AM
what do u think about the immigration law that bush is proposin about illegal immigrants?

I think quite unreasonable, with no illegal immigrants around whos gonna do all the work we dont wanna do like work at mcdoanlds or clean toilets?

Brad
05-06-2006, 02:08 AM
what do u think about the immigration law that bush is proposin about illegal immigrants?

I think quite unreasonable, with no illegal immigrants around whos gonna do all the work we dont wanna do like work at mcdoanlds or clean toilets?

This will lead to a large unfair discusion...

But the (only the illegal ones) are ruining the economy.

Mutant Squirrle
05-06-2006, 02:28 AM
if they payed taxes and became citizens and we keep the rest of mexico out (or just make them part of the US rofl) then who cares but we need to obtain control over our borders. why do we pay taxes if not for reasons such as this when people are unfairly living in our country

Whatyouknow13
05-06-2006, 02:50 AM
Firstly, I am an immigrant from Poland. I wanna say that United Stats was made by immigrants. Christopher Colombus found America. He was from Spain. This is bullshit.

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-06-2006, 03:04 AM
fuck that send them back to what ever hell hole they cralwed out of

Whatyouknow13
05-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Your lucky your an American. Basterd.

Ezhang
05-06-2006, 03:43 AM
Firstly, I am an immigrant from Poland. I wanna say that United Stats was made by immigrants. Christopher Colombus found America. He was from Spain. This is bullshit.

note the part i that i said ILLEGAL immigrants

phantombmx
05-06-2006, 03:56 AM
i think this should be taken to the bashing pit as it seems it might get out of hand... (maybe cuz of what im about to post) ;)

[possibly gonna be rude] i believe that illegal immigrants shouldnt be trying to change everything to spanish.. this country was founded on ENGLISH, if you cant speak it, get the hell out of out country.. the spanish version of the star spangled banner? wtf.. the spanish version of pledge of alliegence? wtf.. why should people who were born here have to learn a whole new language just to suit mexicans when they will never learn our language.. IF YOU MOVE HERE, LEARN OUR LANGUAGE.. cmon people, i hope bush gets rid of all illegal immigrants.. LEGAL ones are fine, because they got here legally! [/possibly gonna be rude]

Sdcit
05-06-2006, 04:15 AM
1. You understand we have a discussion and debate section no?

2. There is a reason they're illegal.

Oh. My. Gosh.

You have your facts messed up. 1. Columbus WAS NOT spanish, he was ITALIAN

2nd, he did NOT DISCOVER AMERICA!. He made it known to the world yes, but the native americans were there years before him and leaf ericson was there 500 years before him

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Your lucky your an American. Basterd.

i ant lol im a kiwi living in nz so fuck yer! were sick of them pollys comming from them cook islands and living of our tax

WhiteShadow
05-06-2006, 05:11 AM
I think illegal Americans are alright. They came here hoping for better lives. Let them stay.

But about making the Pledge of Alliegiance and Star Spangled Banner spanish, I protest that. Want to live in U.S.A? Speak U.S.A.

chuch!
05-06-2006, 06:31 AM
It's not hard to get into the country legally.... Granted it's easier to do it illegally, you shouldn't... And this bull shit about "OMGGGG AMERICCA ISS FOUNDED ON IMMGRANTS!111". That's the most rediculous argument for this topic ever. This topic is NOT about immigrants it's about ILLEGAL immigrants. Not the ones who fly here, get a green card and live happy lives, we're talking about the ones who dig holes, climb over fences and swim accross rivers. 2 completely different things. Personally I think it should be legal, socially accepted and a family fun activity to set up camp about 200 yards away from the border, and when someone tries to cross it you get to shoot them. It'd be great fun and make the little Mexicans think twice before doing it. Maybe something like this:
http://www.resist.com/racistgames/playborderpatrol/borderpatrol.htm

So call me racist, call me ignorant, but don't open your mouth with bull shit come-backs and responses that are completely off topicl

afireinside
05-06-2006, 05:37 PM
the problem with immigrants is racial predujucies play a part in it.

like WW II. american japs were interned but american germans werent?

us IS a country of immigrants. Th problem is, the us gets to decide how many people can immigrate beased on what country they come from. graph (http://www.seacrc.org/media/imm95_97.gif)
So, since a lot of people come from Mexico, the Us solves this by lowering the number of legally admitted immigrants for Mexico. Is that how we solve this problem?

The problem of unemployment is scriptly from outsourcing. (companies moving to malaysia for cheap labor.) Immigrants take the poorly paid service jobs that us proud americans scorn.

Think about it, if the us goes through with building a better wall between mexico, it would be built through cheap labor by illegal mexicans...