PDA

View Full Version : My wallpaper.

pups
05-12-2007, 05:43 PM
I doubt much people will get the point or like it, but it's just something I wanted to show someone. :)
http://margonoid.com/vasyab/background.jpg
(made by me)

//free to discuss.

//inspired by Nautilus Pompilius - Небо и Трава (Sky and Grass [eng])
ты говоришь что небо - это стена
я говорю что небо - это окно
ты говоришь что небо - это вода
ты говоришь что ныряла и видела дно

может быть это и так
может быть ты права
но я видел своими глазами
как тянется к небу трава

bullzeye95
05-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Whoa pups you're back! You're right... I don't get it :p

PwNZoRNooB
05-12-2007, 07:01 PM
I got it!

It's aaa............. weird picture :)

pups
05-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Oh, the idea of posting it here is not that you admired my conceptual art, but to comment on the artistic aspects of it. I kinda suck at drawing and it's my first 'work' i've shown to anyone.

WT-Fakawi
05-12-2007, 09:15 PM
It's nice. It fills me up with associations of solitude, but yet with hope at the same time. The placement of the "bowl" at the Sun's peak is an optimistic sign. It even bears its picture, albeit a little spikey. Its aura of flames suggests a threat to that what is hidden behind the door. Perhaps it needs to stay hidden, cause it is already embrased in soft clouds of the past. Yet this balance is fragile because the question remains: is the whole "bowl" about to crash the ground and break into 1000 little pieces?... Or will it eventually dissolve into itself?

Wanna see more work :)

bullzeye95
05-12-2007, 09:20 PM
It's nice. It fills me up with associations of solitude, but yet with hope at the same time. The placement of the "bowl" at the Sun's peak is an optimistic sign. It even bears its picture, albeit a little spikey. Its aura of flames suggests a threat to that what is hidden behind the door. Perhaps it needs to stay hidden, cause it is already embrased in soft clouds of the past. Yet this balance is fragile because the question remains: is the whole "bowl" about to crash the ground and break into 1000 little pieces?... Or will it eventually dissolve into itself?

Whoa what the heck was all that? You a poet or something?

Ok I don't understand all that stuff, but good drawing :).

pups
05-13-2007, 12:33 AM

Your weed definitely differs from mine.:redface:
Thanks for a comment though :)

Starblaster100
05-13-2007, 12:36 AM
I quite like that actually, its so simple, yet cleverly designed

bullzeye95
05-13-2007, 12:52 AM
Thanks for a comment though :)

Ahh so he does have weed... I was wondering after that post.

Bebe
05-13-2007, 12:54 AM
Ahh so he does have weed... I was wondering after that post.
He does live in Amsterdam ;)

WT-Fakawi
05-13-2007, 08:27 AM
Thanks for a comment though :)Huh? Was that vague? Only trying to write down what I see...... I wanted to lift this beyond "Cool. Nice picture..." It's not unlike what these Cultur-Historians and psychotherapists always do, they are the ones on weed :)

pups
05-13-2007, 09:43 AM
Nono, your comment was just perfect, but I didn't think of all these high-materies while drawing it :redface: I just had a starting point and wanted it to look pretty :)

And definitely thanks for "lifting it beyond 'how cool' "

sound
05-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Nice but I think I dont see the point ;)

joshie
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
He does live in Amsterdam ;)

LMFAO!! i actually laughed in real life=p