PDA

View Full Version : tbh

superhuman
03-30-2013, 09:54 AM
cant find a script that can run for longer than an hour without dieing to a random event or just fucking up some how..

only ones that seem to actually work are alchers(pc) the fightcave one and the fletchers(pc) they all seem to be non dangerous places/non random event places LOL

Justin
03-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Are you even using the SRL-OSR include?

The Mayor
03-30-2013, 10:05 AM
they all seem to be non random event places

You may be on to something there :)

Ashaman88
03-30-2013, 10:08 AM
cant find a script that can run for longer than an hour without dieing to a random event or just fucking up some how..

only ones that seem to actually work are alchers(pc) the fightcave one and the fletchers(pc) they all seem to be non dangerous places/non random event places LOL

Does this make you upset? If it bothers you, try looking into making one yourself. This isn't a business, people write scripts here just for fun :)

superhuman
03-30-2013, 10:17 AM
yes i am justin, but everyones scripts are just fkd up lol and whats up with this anti leech crap i dont even know what it means and what it is... and how to remove it or watev

Justin
03-30-2013, 10:23 AM
yes i am justin, but everyones scripts are just fkd up lol and whats up with this anti leech crap i dont even know what it means and what it is... and how to remove it or watev

No script should have anti-leech (If you find one, report the read please). Make sure the script you are using is calling 'FindNormalRandoms' whenever possible.

qyouwei
03-30-2013, 03:10 PM
just use a script that goes to places with no randoms i.e auto fletcher :P

Runehack123
03-30-2013, 03:37 PM
trying to get SIMBA installed correctly with all the funny includes and no clear newbie pointers on the forum is like an anti-leech in itself ~.~

rj
03-30-2013, 03:49 PM
The best scripts are private

Runehack123
03-30-2013, 03:53 PM
The best scripts are private

all your scripts are public or you have some really nice private script I can perhaps use I will not ruin RS economy with I will only use a little and not abuse promise x?

rj
03-30-2013, 04:05 PM
all your scripts are public or you have some really nice private script I can perhaps use I will not ruin RS economy with I will only use a little and not abuse promise x?

No. Not all of my scripts are public.

BadKarma
03-30-2013, 04:19 PM
^^ Different language / sentence form. How many people are using this account?

King
03-30-2013, 04:22 PM

Non random places always work better. There are several guides to setting up Simba, YoHoJo 's are great and include a video to set up old-School. As for non working scripts, with a little knowledge you could fix them up for private use(:

Runehack123
03-30-2013, 04:24 PM
^^ Different language / sentence form. How many people are using this account?

i believe multiple account usage is against the villavu rules and you know that

stop accuse me of something I never did ffs

why would I share my acount with anyone
this work all of it I put in myself the reputation I built here and the friendship I have made

you are just a registerd user don't start taking rrjj95 for exemplary member I recommend that because he has
serious personal beef with me I don't know why hes mad at me half the time

BadKarma
03-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Just pointing out your use of English and your sentence structure has changed from older posts. I didn't make it up. Read some of your posts from just a month ago to see the difference.

Rincewind
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Just pointing out your use of English and your sentence structure has changed from older posts. I didn't make it up. Read some of your posts from just a month ago to see the difference.

I've read some of his posts. He seems very angry at SRL in general and probably thinks what he's doing is funny or some shit.

OT: Complaining about scripts only makes you look like a dick. Give constructive advice or stay silent. As for randoms, just listen to Justin.