PDA

View Full Version : Runedoku Script Should I Release?

CashFrags
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM
I've come into acquisition of a runedoku bot for those who don't know what that is it solves the rune sudoku minigame with ali morrisane which gets you a ton of runes and ALWAYS results in a profit (with patience to sell)

I'd just like to see what some of you guys think about releasing it to the public as it could cause a serious crash to Advanced rune prices.

So before i think about releasing this to public let's have a discussion on the implications.

The Killer
03-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Will crash runes. It's your choice. Up to you but I wouldn't recommend it.

Im New Sry
03-30-2013, 07:29 PM
No. No. No.

This will crash the prices alot.
Keep it private or apply for members and release it there.

Rincewind
Just do it YOLO

Neznam
In the past if one was to use such a script you'd surely be banned as jagex was watching them.
Don't know how it is right now. Of course use at own risk. As for releasing? Don't really care.

BTW for those who say it will crash runes, um they are already cheap is hell. I don't see them going down anymore. Jagex would definitely ban/watch those people using this script.

tealc
03-30-2013, 07:36 PM
Assuming you didn't write it. How did you acquire it? Does it mention the author in the script?

Hobbit
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM
If you 'acquired' it and did not write it, then no you should not release it to the public because it is not yours to release. End of story.