PDA

View Full Version : Tribot

jaketuricchi
03-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Looking at tri-bot and for now I see theyve got a greater range of scripts. I seen a bit on it here about how it was relatively safe - but im awful cautious and dont want to have another wbot scenario.

Can anyone truly vouch for tribot? anyone use it on a regular basis? and is there some sort of restriction to like VIP only?

Sin
03-30-2013, 07:51 PM
http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=58402

Creator of TriBot. It's safe.

jaketuricchi
03-30-2013, 08:01 PM
ahh thanks. with regards to VIP - is it the case that you basically need to pay to use it?

Sin
03-30-2013, 08:06 PM
I'm not overly familiar with their system, might want to ask J J.

J J
03-30-2013, 08:10 PM
TRiBot has a built in firewall to protect you from malacious scripts ;) There is a lot of security built in by TRiLeZ. TRiBot is free to use but you need to be VIP to load a 2007 client - which has been the most interseting lately. You can freely bot on normal RuneScape, it uses OpenGL hooking and a tiny amount of reflection. It has a 100% uptime there, auto updater for reflection.

There has been a bit of trouble with the server as it's constantly getting hit by huge DDOS attacks. TRiLeZ is going to upgrade servers again today which hopefully makes it more stable. It usually manages to stay up just barely - not enough to validate your details through the loader usually.. It should be better once the new server gets used, somewhere today he should have switched I think.

If you are planning to write scripts and have some previous work you can PM him and he will give you free VIP. If you keep scripting he could give you a Script Writer rank which also means you can load 2007 RuneScape.

Brandon
03-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Well afaik, it's safe. It uses colour and OpenGL (cannot vouch for 007RS because I don't think that uses OpenGL) and doesn't log any user information. You can check this by either decompiling it or packet sniffing to see outgoing connections and information.

I've only used it once but I trust Trilez. I'd probably use it again when my school break starts :(
Starts exactly when the HTML5 Beta servers come out :D

I'd recommend it over powerbot though.

Sin
03-30-2013, 08:24 PM
TRiBot has a built in firewall to protect you from malacious scripts ;) There is a lot of security built in by TRiLeZ. TRiBot is free to use but you need to be VIP to load a 2007 client - which has been the most interseting lately. You can freely bot on normal RuneScape, it uses OpenGL hooking and a tiny amount of reflection. It has a 100% uptime there, auto updater for reflection.

There has been a bit of trouble with the server as it's constantly getting hit by huge DDOS attacks. TRiLeZ is going to upgrade servers again today which hopefully makes it more stable. It usually manages to stay up just barely - not enough to validate your details through the loader usually.. It should be better once the new server gets used, somewhere today he should have switched I think.

If you are planning to write scripts and have some previous work you can PM him and he will give you free VIP. If you keep scripting he could give you a Script Writer rank which also means you can load 2007 RuneScape.

Do I need to show him TriBot work, or would SRL work suffice?

tuleynal
03-30-2013, 08:34 PM
I was wondering what payment options they accept for Tribot VIP ?

StickToTheScript
03-30-2013, 08:44 PM
They dont do EOC scripts do they? or do they and i just cant tell because im not able to log in.. Lol.

J J
03-30-2013, 11:47 PM
They dont do EOC scripts do they? or do they and i just cant tell because im not able to log in.. Lol.
I've made a few eoc scripts including GOP. You can still load eoc.

StickToTheScript
03-31-2013, 03:11 AM
I've made a few eoc scripts including GOP. You can still load eoc.

Lol. I'd like to load EOC, but thats seems to not want to work. Lol.

Neros
03-31-2013, 06:33 AM
was gonna try Tribot. really not sure...

They did kinda just go: "Lets charge $5/MO since wbot died lelele"
Not saying it is because i know Tyler's a good guy... BUT. possible money grabbing situation inbound

J J
03-31-2013, 10:02 AM
Lol. I'd like to load EOC, but thats seems to not want to work. Lol.
It probably needs to connect to the site even though it's free.. which is under heavy ddos attacks.

was gonna try Tribot. really not sure...

They did kinda just go: "Lets charge $5/MO since wbot died lelele"
Not saying it is because i know Tyler's a good guy... BUT. possible money grabbing situation inbound
I see your point but he has been losing money before he released a 2007 option. He needs the money to keep the site up under the heavy ddos attacks. He's currently paying 1200$/month for the hosting and ddos protection.

vInsert, another 2007 bot, got hit offline now due to ddos attacks. Because it's free I'm not sure if they can afford it to invest in 750+$/month hosting to keep it up.

Tyler also bought a new server with amazing specs, should be transferred today.

Neros
03-31-2013, 12:03 PM
It probably needs to connect to the site even though it's free.. which is under heavy ddos attacks.

I see your point but he has been losing money before he released a 2007 option. He needs the money to keep the site up under the heavy ddos attacks. He's currently paying 1200$/month for the hosting and ddos protection.

vInsert, another 2007 bot, got hit offline now due to ddos attacks. Because it's free I'm not sure if they can afford it to invest in 750+$/month hosting to keep it up.

Tyler also bought a new server with amazing specs, should be transferred today.

Yeah iv'e Had a snoop around over at vInsert, i can't say anything good about it either, tried 15 scripts or so and they were all half assed, apart from Soxs fisher, but sox is just sex anyway.

I Guess i can see it from Tylers point of view there actually, i wouldn't like to fork out that much for ddos protection while losing cash as it is. I might consider it when payday arrives ^_^

In this "Bot-Eat-Bot" time-frame we seem to be going through you don't even get to have a chance at creating an upcoming client before the powerfag team call upon the mighty jays booter crew lol.

I wonder how long it is before someone with a lot more power turns on them... :spongebob:

J J
03-31-2013, 01:53 PM
Yeah iv'e Had a snoop around over at vInsert, i can't say anything good about it either, tried 15 scripts or so and they were all half assed, apart from Soxs fisher, but sox is just sex anyway.

I Guess i can see it from Tylers point of view there actually, i wouldn't like to fork out that much for ddos protection while losing cash as it is. I might consider it when payday arrives ^_^

In this "Bot-Eat-Bot" time-frame we seem to be going through you don't even get to have a chance at creating an upcoming client before the powerfag team call upon the mighty jays booter crew lol.

I wonder how long it is before someone with a lot more power turns on them... :spongebob:
Indeed. It's really interesting to see what is currently happening between all bots and goldfarmers. Got me interested in servers, web hosting, ddos protection, etc. and I know more about those now :)

TRiBot has moved servers to BlackLotus QC5, insane specs but everything is working smoothly now. Hope it's worth the money :P http://www.blacklotus.net/host/dedicated-servers

Justin
03-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Indeed. It's really interesting to see what is currently happening between all bots and goldfarmers. Got me interested in servers, web hosting, ddos protection, etc. and I know more about those now :)

TRiBot has moved servers to BlackLotus QC5, insane specs but everything is working smoothly now. Hope it's worth the money :P http://www.blacklotus.net/host/dedicated-servers

Amazing specs, any ETA on when the site will be moved over to the new server?

J J
03-31-2013, 02:01 PM
Amazing specs, any ETA on when the site will be moved over to the new server?
It has been moved over around 2 hours ago, everything has been working well so far :)

King
03-31-2013, 02:04 PM
It has been moved over around 2 hours ago, everything has been working well so far :)

Im hoping this is true, I would like to script for Tribot, but dont want them gone like happened with Wbot..Can I easily port my scripts from Wbot to Tribot? I should be able just to change to the API right? And the basic commands should be the relatively easy? :P

Total
03-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Do I need to show him TriBot work, or would SRL work suffice?

Would like to know this too. Haven't really messed with java much but I'd be interested to learn, and I don't bot EoC so don't really wanna write a script for it.

Justin
03-31-2013, 03:05 PM

Still having some loading issues (NULL RESULT) - I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow :P

King
03-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Same here ):

StickToTheScript
04-01-2013, 12:10 AM
Well. It works now! :P

slyce
04-03-2013, 02:04 PM
Is it worth to pay for TriBot? Are their servers running stable now? Does the bot solve randoms, has enough scripts etc.? I really like Simba but i don't have the time to learn scripting..