PDA

View Full Version : Simba on Mac? help

amboy20
03-31-2013, 12:26 AM
Recently, my friend told me about Simba. He tried using it but it doesnt work for him "too complicated" so i tried it myself, i followed all the instructions. i succesfully downloaded Simba on my macbook with the help of Wine. Also downloaded the Java. But this is where i need help, i dont know how to run the scripts. can you please not link me to anything and kindly explain it to me, im a newbie at this kind of stuff. when i drag the green pointer at my runescape tab everything turns red, not just the runescape tab. when i press run it says "Compiled successfully in 17 ms. Successfully executed." but nothing happens. can you tell me what im doing wrong? also ive read on the 2007 threads that they put anti-leeches. can you also explain to me how to find those? one more thing, when i try to download the scripts on the threads Wine doesnt turn them into anything, it says search app store and stuff like that. thanks, a reply would be much appreciated.

rmwyatt
03-31-2013, 12:33 AM
I've having the same problem currently. I plan on working on this until I get it working. I've installed and added all the right pieces. It's compiling successfully, It's just not doing anything afterwards.

Sjoe
03-31-2013, 12:36 AM
download firefox through wine and java 6 too.

rmwyatt
03-31-2013, 12:41 AM
Sjoekeloe, would you mind elaborating. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean by downloading FireFox "Through 'Wine'", as I do not know what Wine is. I have Firefox on this MacBook. I'm just not sure how to go aout getting Wine, and then downloading Firefox and Java 6 for it.

rmwyatt
03-31-2013, 01:19 AM
Amboy20, So far this website is where I am found myself working. Go to this link and follow it's instructions. I will keep you posted as to where I go from there and whether it is working to my/our favor!

amboy20
03-31-2013, 06:13 PM
@rmwyatt please keep me updated. Anyone else knows what to do?

amboy20
04-06-2013, 08:32 PM
bump?

amboy20
04-06-2013, 09:11 PM
buumpp