PDA

View Full Version : Roving Elves bugged?

Beadmen
03-31-2013, 09:21 PM
I'm trying to start roving elves, I sat at the quest start (not the one by magics) for an hour and no elves showed up. So I went to the other location and the second I got there they got up and left so again I went to the other location. I have been sitting there for almost another hour now and no elves have showed up still. I'm already out of food and its pissing me off, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or something. I could have sworn it was only like 5 minutes for rotation time.

Before you ask I'm not missing any requirement or anything.

Jake
03-31-2013, 09:32 PM
No that is not a bug, those two NPC's are supposed to teleport back and forth like that
The timer is prolly messed up and you're just having some bad luck with catching up to them two

I would suggest you stay in the spot of the two places, and then switch worlds to see if they are there because the location is different in every world, and you're gonna need to be fast to catch them.

They are located where I have made the Red Oval and Rectangles on the map.
Good luck man and let me know how it goes

http://i.imgur.com/OUUwEp5.png

Beadmen
03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
I know they are supposed to teleport back and forth, I'm just saying that I sat at the location on the left for an hour and they never showed up.

Jake
03-31-2013, 09:39 PM
You waited 1 hour on the same world...
Well then hop worlds, try your luck out somewhere else , the wiki doesn't say anything about 5 minutes for teleporting time

Beadmen
03-31-2013, 09:43 PM
Well I'm already almost done with the quest now, they were at the other location. It doesn't make sense why they weren't showing up at the one location but w/e.

Neznam
03-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Well I'm already almost done with the quest now, they were at the other location. It doesn't make sense why they weren't showing up at the one location but w/e.

You must have not done something right, or didn't follow the instructions to which location you actually had to go to.

KEVlNN
04-01-2013, 12:02 AM
you must have been in an area other then the actual quest area. i was stuck where you were too till i realized that i was in the wrong location