PDA

View Full Version : <wtb>oldschool runescape gold!

OriginalGM
04-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Okay, sorry to all the mods and admins and members, but i feel this is slighty unfair "EOC <--> OSR gold exchanges may only occur in the black market, not the runescape market!" since majority of us cannot become a member.
YES, i know about the section to apply for members, but frankly it seems to become a member you must have a near flawless script and it is just hard for some people to do that.
many people that are members, mods, admins, etc. have been working with scar>simba>SRL> and such for years unlike us newcomers. we just pick up on scripting, and even though we can make a script, i feel as if its not to the standards of becoming a member till we have time with working on scripting under our belt.
YET, what im trying to get at is, trading EOC to OSR gold is a main problem. if someone cannot do it here, then they will go find another place and do it there, and more than likely get scammed than to do it here safely.
WHICH quite frankly is not the path i believe should be taken, considering that if we are active enough on these forums and such, we should be granted leniency.

so not trying to break the rules or anything, but that is basically where i stand with this.
i have millions in eoc and none in OSR and you need money to make money(atleast large quantities fast) besides skilling.
my apologies if i am in violation in terms of use, but i feel as if this is the only way to get attention around here.

YoHoJo
04-02-2013, 11:00 AM
The reason EOC<-->OSR is located in the black market is because there is a chance for scam in a trade like that.

Both traders must trust each other when exchanging, and a scam is possible, unlike a normal RS<>RS trade.

Black market is actually for Jr Members+
To become a Jr Member

SRL Junior Member
This is for users that have posted 300 posts or more and have been registered for at least 6 months. When users reach this milestone, they are also given access to the Black Market.
The REASON it is so safe here, is BECAUSE we have these restrictions set.
If we let everyone into the market, we would have just as many scams as any other market.

Which isn't that crazy of a requirement and easily attainable by all users.

SRL is a botting and scripting community before anything else, if you wish for black market activities try a site like www.sythe.org and stay safe!

Smidqe
04-02-2013, 11:01 AM
You don't need to be a SRL Member to get to Black market, SRL Junior member is enough for the access + 6 months from registration.

SRL Junior Member

This is for users that have posted 100 posts or more and have been registered for at least 3 months. There is one benefit on being a Junior Member, and that is that when 300 posts and 6 months of being registered is reached, they are given access to the Black Market.

This can found on this thread: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66061