PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

mastaraymond
05-14-2007, 02:06 PM
I got hundreds accounts that are banned. Almost all for autoing. But I'm still really mad at Runescape. Not that they banned my main accounts, because they had reasons to. But after aAryan etc. I didn't have a single account. So i made one, i always wanted to have a good pure account, I decided to make it a pure account. I didn't auto on the account ONCE, and i never dual logged. I borrowed like 300k from a friend and started merchanting. Then after 2 weeks of hard legal working i had like 20mil. I was a member. And than suddenly i got banned, on my birthday :(, i got banned for "dual-logging". It's absolutely non-sens i appealed but they said they had proper proof. But now 1 year later. I still can appeal once. And i really want that account back. Could anyone help me, making a good appeal?

P.S. I'm behind a router and I got a brother that plays Runescape sometimes.

sincerely,

Raymond

Hobbit
05-15-2007, 02:06 AM
The router wouldn't be what caused it because they can tell between different computers on a network. Did you ever drop trade stuff between guys or autoers? That maybe what caused it. But do the appeal on grounds of racism and threaten to make a law suit because of descrimination. I don't think jagex would want to risk it lol.

Dunceiam
05-15-2007, 02:27 AM
Just shows what extreme botting in Runescape can do to you. Well, a friend lending you 300k would be quite suspicious.
A = You, B = Friend, 3 = Jagex

A: Hey mate, could I borrow just 300k?
B: Alright sure. *Trades 300k*
C: *Noted the one-sided trade*

The same thing could be done for multi-logging. I'd really just keep it simple. And actually tell the truth. Oh, and also make it original. Since many people like too lie and say the same things in their appeals, originality would be nice :).

-Dunceiam

mastaraymond
05-15-2007, 03:00 PM
Just shows what extreme botting in Runescape can do to you. Well, a friend lending you 300k would be quite suspicious.
A = You, B = Friend, 3 = Jagex

A: Hey mate, could I borrow just 300k?
B: Alright sure. *Trades 300k*
C: *Noted the one-sided trade*

The same thing could be done for multi-logging. I'd really just keep it simple. And actually tell the truth. Oh, and also make it original. Since many people like too lie and say the same things in their appeals, originality would be nice :).

-Dunceiam
It wasn't dual log. He was on his own PC, so was I. And i gave the money back :\.

PwNZoRNooB
05-15-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, I'm no good at this kinda things, but I hope you get your account back :(

Hobbit
05-16-2007, 03:41 AM
It's Still a one sided trade..and dunc i think you ment to make jagex C lol

joshie
05-16-2007, 04:44 PM
use this as a appeal if you want.

jagex, i wasn't duel logging it was my friend, check the IP's mine is XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX and his is, well i'm not sure but you have to see that they are different! i would never cheat in this wonderful game, cheating is for idiots and i'm no idiot.

anyway, please check everything and see that you made a mistake, thanks NAMEHERE.

The devil
05-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Hi

Hugolord
05-18-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi

Why the Spam Devil thats not allowed...:google:

mastaraymond
05-18-2007, 02:42 PM
This is how Jagex detects real world item trading.

You: Hey mate borrow me 300k.
Mate: Gives you 300k.

What Jagex sees that you never ever before met that person nor you have him on your friends list :-)

Also, maybe the cash was botted and marked, and it would be stupid for them to reveal how cheaters are powerful so they make up another rule which they don't have to send you proof and just ban you. Well it's kinda stupid. Banning legit players for such a stupid reason!

Hobbit
05-22-2007, 03:40 AM
I think you expecting a little much from them...;)