PDA

View Full Version : Things you cant stand!

Sumilion
05-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Just for the record, i do make these threads up myself :P

Post things that you just can't stand.

I can't stand selfish people... i just really can't.

Another thing i absolutely CAN'T stand is when people mess up something in one of my / others scripts and then come to me saying the script isnt working and that i have to fix it.

For example now with that small bankscreen update, some people (luckily not most) just dont have the guts to look it up themselves. Even when i tell them to look on SRL-forums.com ... they just dont search. :google:

Let them hating feelings come!

Yakman
05-14-2007, 03:48 PM
i hate people who are show-offs, obnoxious, too big for their boots, arrogant

its alright being arrogant if you can back it up with talent, but these people cant
they are constantly toot-ing their own horn

if you ever see me showing off, please slap me

Sumilion
05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
...if you ever see me showing off, please slap me

Deal!

I totally agree with you yakman.

bullzeye95
05-14-2007, 08:01 PM
I cant stand empty member applications! But most of all, I can't stand those stupid people that make those pay scripts and get all kinds of money!!!

Just kidding about the second Sum :). Your scripts are t3h l33tn3ss

stupedspam
05-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Like what Sumilion said, I also hate when people ask the stupid questions like where is the download button; Why can't I get Scar to work... Also I hat the 1 time posters that say awsome script and never post agin...
I'll think of some more but that all for now

~Stupedspam :D

Dunceiam
05-14-2007, 08:47 PM
I really hate all the "cool" kids in school. I mean really, what's so good about taking drugs and cutting yourself? Also breaking your legs just to show-off in front of some girls by jumping off your house. (True story, and no, not by me :))

I mean, look at me. I'm 13, I have a girlfriend, she says I have looks (^_^), I'm smart (Hence me being on these forums :)) I'm athletic, I'm basically "cool" except I don't jump off buildings! Yay!

It also really annoys me how disrespectful they are to adults/other kids. I mean, teachers spend their whole lives trying to educate the next generation so we don't blow up the world. And yet, they don't care, they think of teachers as of having no social life. They're adults, you don't speak to them like that, I just want to strangle them sometimes.

Ah well, 'nough rambling.

-Dunceiam

3Garrett3
05-14-2007, 11:48 PM
I really hate all the "cool" kids in school. I mean really, what's so good about taking drugs and cutting yourself? Also breaking your legs just to show-off in front of some girls by jumping off your house. (True story, and no, not by me :))

That is really true, i hate all the druggies that think they are cool, but by gr 9, most of the people just know that they are losers. Jumping off a roof? Ouch, i might in the snow, but not just randomly. Cutting yourself? Emo, definatly isnt cool in our school.

I mean, look at me. I'm 13, I have a girlfriend, she says I have looks (^_^), I'm smart (Hence me being on these forums :)) I'm athletic, I'm basically "cool" except I don't jump off buildings! Yay!

I hate those people who have G/F's. All the girls that like me are fat. I still have enough pride to not go out with fat girls. I hate it when fat girls are oblivious to the fact that they are ginormous, and make fat jokes. I hate it when people think you arnt cool cause you dont jump off of buildings.

It also really annoys me how disrespectful they are to adults/other kids. I mean, teachers spend their whole lives trying to educate the next generation so we don't blow up the world. And yet, they don't care, they think of teachers as of having no social life. They're adults, you don't speak to them like that, I just want to strangle them sometimes.

I really dont give a shit about that sort of stuff, cause some of my teachers are super mean. Most all of them, actually. I dont think you should back talk all the time, but there is a line that you have to set. The whole blowing up the world thing is a little overboard, we would just be like cavemen or something.

The things i hate the most were outlined in your rant. But one of the most annoying thing ever, is when your friend goes right emo on you, because you have another friend. I could rant about it alot, but basically, i was hanging out with someone else, and he pretended to be right emo, and cut himself, and i told him not to be emo, and the next hour, he was like some sort of happy person again. It really made me mad though...

This is a really long rant i think, it seems like it to me, so i should stop... Sorry to all that have a short attention span and couldnt read it...

-Garrett

Smartzkid
05-15-2007, 12:25 AM
I hate people who steal other's scripts and apply for membership with them!

3Garrett3
05-15-2007, 12:32 AM
i dont have to worry about that. i dont get to vote yet, cause im not good enough at scripting yet to be a member. :)

lolpie
05-15-2007, 12:48 AM
I hate people who walk slow. I also hate it when 2 people are walking together, then randomly stop and start chatting, completely oblivious to the grass next to them. Either walk faster or get on the grass :)

Dunceiam
05-15-2007, 12:58 AM
That is really true, i hate all the druggies that think they are cool, but by gr 9, most of the people just know that they are losers. Jumping off a roof? Ouch, i might in the snow, but not just randomly. Cutting yourself? Emo, definatly isnt cool in our school.
Well, Darwinian theory I guess. The "cool" kids that jump off the roofs will eventually die out, and not reproduce. And then also this kid in my grade recently ruptured his spleen (fighting) and has a couple years left to live or something (Don't ask for details...:p) So the idiots that injure themselves will eventually die out. And wallah, we'd be left with smart geeks like me roaming the schools :p

I hate those people who have G/F's. All the girls that like me are fat. I still have enough pride to not go out with fat girls. I hate it when fat girls are oblivious to the fact that they are ginormous, and make fat jokes. I hate it when people think you arnt cool cause you dont jump off of buildings.

I'm not trying to brag or anything (Sorry if I sound like I am :() But I have 5 or so girls that are in love with me (Hence the multiple love-notes I get all year-long) And yet, I'm still not a "cool" one even though I do everything better then the cool ones except jump off houses =/.

I really dont give a shit about that sort of stuff, cause some of my teachers are super mean. Most all of them, actually. I dont think you should back talk all the time, but there is a line that you have to set. The whole blowing up the world thing is a little overboard, we would just be like cavemen or something.

I don't really know what I do. But it might be my smile/personality/brains which make teachers like me. Either that or I suck up to them :D So I don't have that problem.

But one of the most annoying thing ever, is when your friend goes right emo on you, because you have another friend. I could rant about it alot, but basically, i was hanging out with someone else, and he pretended to be right emo, and cut himself, and i told him not to be emo, and the next hour, he was like some sort of happy person again. It really made me mad though...

I totally know how that feels. I had a friends who basically had a knife on his desk, and saying, "I hate my [explicit] [explicit] parents, they [explicit] [explicit] [explicit] [explicit]." Then ranting on about killing herself. So I was eventually forced to type up 17 paragraphs in an email with sweet stuff, etc, trying to explain life, whatever to make her feel good. And now, she loves me for doing that...Strange story :)

I hate people who steal other's scripts and apply for membership with them!

I was totally and utterly amazed when looking through the applications, I only voted yes on one of them out of 8. The other 7 were either copied or there wasn't a script.

I hate people who walk slow. I also hate it when 2 people are walking together, then randomly stop and start chatting, completely oblivious to the grass next to them. Either walk faster or get on the grass
I always have gym at the end of school, and for this semester we're basically doing a mile every other day, so my legs hurt so much that I always walk home really slowly. :p

Ah well, enough ranting! :D

-Dunceiam

logical guy711
05-15-2007, 01:14 AM
I cant stand being banned.

Cheesehunk
05-15-2007, 01:57 AM
Well if this is considered a "pet-peeves" type thing, I personally can't stand when people run the microwave and instead of letting it run all the way, they cancel it with 1 or 2 seconds left. Then they leave it up there, and every time I go to look at the time I see 00:1, that just aggravates me so much for some reason...

My life is to simple.:p

WhiteShadow
05-15-2007, 03:47 AM
I hate people who stereotype/discriminate all Chinese people as this and that.

i.e

Omg black hair, Chinese!
He must get good grades since he's Chinese.
They only eat rice.
They speak bad English. Let's talk to them slowly.
Gook Gook Gook!
Chinese people are all smart.
ect. Weird things, like they have small penises too or something.
I hear a lot of stories from friends. xD
anti-social
cheap
slanted/small eyes
pick on them because they're weak nerds and nice.

Theres a huge backlash against Chinese people in America. That's why most Chinese people hate White people. If your white/w.e race (in some cases), you might realize that, yes you do pick on Chinese people subconsciously/purposely.

FYI.
Theres A.B.C and F.0.B. American Born Chinese and Fresh off boat, (and since they no longer come in boats it's B.0.B.A). Brought over by Airplane. ABC kids hate FOB kids, and vice versa. :/

PwNZoRNooB
05-15-2007, 11:42 AM
I hate the first posters that request a script. :mad:

del_signo
05-15-2007, 09:20 PM
my life , wait i can fix that gugluglulglu "gargling on my own blo...

lolpie
05-15-2007, 09:51 PM
That's not funny

shaunthasheep
05-16-2007, 01:03 AM
I hate Boreas, Smartzkid, and WT-Fawaki because there always on ISPY!!
Lol *watch them all post in this thread once it pops up*

nah... i was making a Desktop Version Of ISpy... i was more then halfway through and noticed that u have to be logged in to see the members post, which
i didnt try making it login, because im pretty sure it uses cookies =p

BTW im not a stalker, i was just checking to see if anyone used i spy before i made it, Whos online > ISpy

Dunceiam
05-16-2007, 02:23 AM
I hate when people like you confuse me? And also when people insult my intelligence. This one girl said that she was better at chinese then me. And I just blew it, I've been holding a grudge against her for about 4 months now. Annoying her every chance I get!

Eh, but since I love you guys, I'll take any insult as a compliment!

-Dunceiam

3Garrett3
05-16-2007, 10:58 AM
i *beep* *beep* hate you! Go *beeping* die *beep* (jk)
I hate emo kids.. they just seem... i dont know... wierd, because they dont care about life,,, and i do. I hate people that hold grudges against me :p...

PS: i can speak better chinese than you!

Dunceiam
05-16-2007, 10:59 AM
Arg! Thanks for the compliment :).

Ni hen xiao qi!!

-Dunceiam

stupedspam
05-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Ah, now that I have everything I could think of (for now). Here we go...

I hate it when:

People make a big deal out of nothing.
Dumb people make a dumb joke that is just dumb...
People ask me for money, then don't pay me back.
People try to in on an inside joke...
People look over my sholder while I'm trying to read something.
People steal my pencil.
People say X-box 360 is better that PS3.
People who tuch my food.
People take my picture without asking.
People complain about their luck.
Fat people think their skiny and skiny people think their fat...
Cheerleader are smart.
People that SPAM sites with OMGWTFBBQ...
People who drive 10 under the speed limit in the fast lane...
People complain about a class they are not in...
People who pretend to be smart...
People use me to do Homework/Projects for them...

What my friends hate:

Getting electrocuted when he puts up the christmas lights.
People who don't watch HEROS religously.

School.
people who sit in rope chairs.

When my grandma walks around the house naked...

Thats about it... I'll probably think of some more but for now I'm done ranting :D It feels good geting all that off my chest and now I can breath easyer :D

I Hate It when people read my notes!! :p

~Stupedspam

P.S. Please don't think less of me because of this post

3Garrett3
05-17-2007, 10:49 AM
PS dunce, i cant speak chinese or whatever,,, i just wanted to see what you would say, but i probably might be able to speak better french than you :p

logical guy711
05-18-2007, 01:32 AM
i hate people who dont say what they mean and say something mean and then laugh about it.
people say i dont have a sense of humor, but i do. It's just not the same type of humor.

honestly, the only people i get along with at my school are Mormon people, people who are religious or people who have rather high intellect but not with the white snob personality.

Rather illogical dont you think??

And WhiteShadow are you of an Asian nationality? If so, what kind?

jhildy
05-22-2007, 10:04 PM
the posts about the druggies and cool kids isnt necisarily true becuase yes i do drugs on occasion and yes i drink and yes im cool in my school i start for lacrosse ( not sure bout jumping off roofs) and i have a really hot girlfriend and yes i have gotten a hand job but yet i get good grades and i come home and probably do some of the geekyest things between here and runescape but i have my life set on a carrer in technology so im just starting early.

ps i hate when people bite thier shirts and pull it through there teeth... i have issues with it, it makes me want to beat somebody up.

i hope you dont think bad of me because i said that but i mean i live my life while i can and i say f*ck living to be 85 all you do is sit around

n3ss3s
05-23-2007, 01:45 PM
It also really annoys me how disrespectful they are to adults/other kids. I mean, teachers spend their whole lives trying to educate the next generation so we don't blow up the world. And yet, they don't care, they think of teachers as of having no social life. They're adults, you don't speak to them like that, in the thing below, dont be surprised of the names, i am, they are finns kk we are going tomorrow to a finnish funpark with our class(the thing which as rollercoasters and stuff) but they had spoken to few teachers like "fuck you eat ur head go home" so they were told that theyre not going to the park - "linnanmäki" (castle's hill or something in english).

so I cant stand our technical work teacher or what is the subject where you make things of wood and metal , so I hate that teacher because hes plain gay and dumbass warm steamy pile of shit!
hes a noob.

after that I cant stand people applying without scripts.

I hate pretty many things in our schools.

Oh and even almost before the technical work teacher I HATE THE MOST our school's doorkeeper or what is that shitload called.
he is like 2 meters fat, he is a noob, he is scratching his beer belly propably even at the moment drinking b33r and eating some http://www.allgaeu-shopping.com/shop/bilder/artikel/229_gr.jpg
and he is i think hes +40 years old, 2 meters fatshitload noob crybaby he should just drop dead lol

crossback7
06-26-2007, 04:41 PM
Your school has a doorkeeper? Must be a rich ass school.

I Hate:

-Walking to work (Have to do that in a bit)
-Baseball
-Minimum wage
-White kids who act ganstah
-Country Music
-l33t talk
-Gay guys who come on to me
-Guys who are dicks to their girlfriends
-Ignorant people who think they know what they are talking about
-Guys who act tough when they've never been in a fight in their life

That's all I can think of atm. . .We probably shouldn't bash emo people. It might drive them to. . .blow up your school or something :p

Smartzkid
06-26-2007, 04:50 PM
I hate people who say that computers are inferior to [insert game system here]

legendaryhero90
06-26-2007, 08:06 PM
racists and bullies and gangs

sweetleaf
06-28-2007, 04:06 AM
i hate

wiggers
gangsters
slow drivers
old people drivers
homework
math
that show High School Stories on mtv
just about everything on MTV
being sick
having a broken leg
breaking your leg
not knowing your leg is broken then standing on it causing much pain
biting the same spot on ur lip like 10 times
biting your tounge
getting hives
fat chicks that think they r hot. so they were skinny clothes that show off their fat rolls ( really disgusting)

haha idk what else. im sick right now so im hating alot of things. haha. i hate bing sick!

Buckleyindahouse
06-28-2007, 04:22 AM
I hate two faced people.
I hate liers.
I hate ppl who talk the talk but cant walk the walk.
I hate Ppl who talk Shiznit behind your back but cant say it to your face.
I hate Punks...:D.
I hate wiggers.
I hate ppl who say they down but they arent.
I hate snitches.

Starblaster100
06-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Racism
Arrogance
People who can't respect their parents / teachers
People who lie or scam
People who nudge me on MSN :mad: (You won't ever get my attention that way)
People who are big headed / don't know when to shut up
L33T SP34K :mad:

GoF
06-28-2007, 01:33 PM
@n3ss3s, Wow, you don't like school, eh?

Most of the things mentioned above such as racism etc. etc... And my biology (or whatever the subject is called) teacher.. That asshole is always complaining and puts some marks (in our school there's like a webpage where teachers can put marks like if you're late or homework isn't done etc. etc.) to me about everything and always asks some gay-ass impossible questions and then whines if someone doesn't know the answer.

Then, I hate selfish bastards that don't think about anyone else bout themselves, same thing with ignorant people who can't manage to even try to find something before they need to whine about it, oh and scammers and greedy people as well, there's more important things in life than RSGP (unless you don't have a life).

I also can't stand a bunch of screaming fat kids who live near me.. Always running outside screaming and being annoying, and my sister because shes always listening to music, and always the same damn annoying songs.

... Alot of more stuff, but not enough time.

Harry
06-28-2007, 03:51 PM
First time posters saying "I NEED A WORKING ESS MINER I PAY 1 MILL GP!#%"

Or any first time poster that will just post once to remove that "Post or you will be pruned" notice (It was up there wen I joined, IDK if it still is for new mebers) Like they will post on some script (even if it sucks) and say "WOW! Great Script! I will test and report back to you later!" but they never do..

And I also hate leechers..

-Harry

Wanted
07-03-2007, 05:03 AM
I can't stand hatred.

crossback7
07-03-2007, 05:33 AM
People who fuck with my guitar and amp when I have them on perfect settings, so that it actually makes the shitty set-up sound good. And when people move stuff of mine and don't tell me where they put it, so I'm looking for it for half an hour and they say, "Oh, it's in the garage." After I ask them. . .

lolpie
07-05-2007, 04:23 PM
I hate people who drive slow...really hate them. Like I'm on an empty road doing 70 and all of a sudden a car merges in front of me and they're doing 40 :(, and it's a one lane road