PDA

View Full Version : XeroticBarbAgility [New script]

Xerotic
04-13-2013, 07:35 PM
I'm starting it as we speak, I'm making this thread to get an idea of what people want in the script.

It is my first SIMBA script, I have scripted for many other bots in the past.

What i would like for you to do is leave a reply on what should be implemented.

I was thinking cake support.
It's what most people use for agility.

It will not have good anti-ban at first, it will be added shortly after the first release.
(To get bugs fixed and anti-ban/anti-randoms.)

Suggestions below.

EDIT: For 07. Not EoC.

Thanks
~Xero.

omghaha9798
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
I think food support, and fail safes.

rj
04-13-2013, 08:04 PM
It's gotta be able to compete with Ashamans.. because i know he has one under development in his secret script folder, which means it must be able to run for atleast an hour without any trouble

Kimbo
04-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing this. Honestly people use barbarian agility course to get from 35-56 roughly I don't think the anti-ban matters much since thats like 10hrs of botting.

Xerotic
04-13-2013, 08:06 PM
It's gotta be able to compete with Ashamans.. because i know he has one under development in his secret script folder, which means it must be able to run for atleast an hour without any trouble
Oh it will, I'm no noob.
I've used Shaman's gnome script. It was pretty good ;p.

Xerotic
04-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Looking forward to seeing this. Honestly people use barbarian agility course to get from 35-56 roughly I don't think the anti-ban matters much since thats like 10hrs of botting.
Better to be safe than sorry c:

Ashaman88
04-13-2013, 08:22 PM
Yeah I'm almost done, just had a crazy work week. But you should try support all food options with eat or drink text :). And always love having different options when it comes to scripts!

Seek
04-13-2013, 11:20 PM
Awesome, looking forward to this. How difficult would adding an option to check if the user has a games necklace on/in inventory upon death, tele to BA then walk back into the Barb course? That along with food support and reasonable anti-ban could make this a godly script. Good luck; if I can ever help I will.

MaetNameno
04-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Yeah I'm almost done, just had a crazy work week. But you should try support all food options with eat or drink text :). And always love having different options when it comes to scripts!
Haha after you said something awhile ago that you were almost done with the barb script I've just been waiting for it to pop up, Im excited for it :D

Wu-Tang Clan
04-14-2013, 11:19 AM
You lost me at 07. The EOC world needs a barb agility course that isn't the advanced one. Nobody wants to bot gnome agility to like 80.