PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Loot Thread

Beadmen
04-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Story Time:
I was sitting afk in Lumbridge while I was looking up a quest. When I came back I saw a pile a loot on a ground and was like "lol some noob died in Lumby." But I looked closer and there was a Guthans Warspear 0, Amulet of Fury, Combat Bracelet and a bunch of Lobsters. So yeah that happened......

Things to post in this thread:
-------------------------------
- Only post 07 loot stories
- Rare loot drops (ex. visage)
- Loot obtained from pking
- Just weird/strange things where bank was made
- Screenshots would also be sweet
-------------------------------

I was so excited that I forgot to take a screenshot of mine but I can tell you bank was made.

P.S. Don't ask me how or why this loot pile was in lumbridge without the owner picking it up, because I don't really know.

Ian
04-13-2013, 08:18 PM
When I tried PK'ing on a trial account a few months back I was waiting for a fight and suddenly a granite maul appeared on the ground. :)

E: This was not in OSRS, this was a month or two before EOC.

StickToTheScript
04-13-2013, 08:25 PM
I have had a few experiences like that. Lol.

I was in the GE and someone was drop trading and I guess they were not setup properly or they were just terribly late and i managed to pick up 104M along with a set of bandos. I was happy. XD

Neznam
04-13-2013, 08:31 PM
Aw oldschool, I was about to post how I got a Visage killing Queen Black Dragon and I saw this was old school. oh well

chief herb
04-13-2013, 10:29 PM
was botting for awhile, tellied to falador. saw a grave and i was like, hmmm im gonna wait this one out. people would come and leave but one stayed, but i got mostly everything. ended up getting a fury, bandos tassets and chest plate, whip, was so stoked because it was like a free 45m when i got it just for waiting like 8 minutes aha. still have everything this day, dont believe me. fine

Hoodz
04-14-2013, 02:24 PM
First 20 minutes of the game i went to stronghold of security (floor 4, right before the end) and i looted there like 100k because all those noobs died haha

Also looted once 180k from an afk player.

Leroy Munson
04-15-2013, 03:18 AM
In OSRS, a few weeks after it's release, I was running nats using the gen store method (when I was 1 def), and a bot must have got poisoned because when I left altar there was a pile of ess and gp close to the ores. (lol) After several seconds of vigorously clicking, I obtained a full invent of pure essence, 17k gp and ~3k noted ess.

Score! ^-^

wegginger
04-18-2013, 08:28 AM
It would be cool to see a loot thread from some auto fighting proggies :D

happy hippo
04-18-2013, 08:33 AM
First 20 minutes of the game i went to stronghold of security (floor 4, right before the end) and i looted there like 100k because all those noobs died haha

Also looted once 180k from an afk player.
same thing happend to me a buch of low lvl nubby bots were in stronghold of security killing cockroaches then one bye one they died luckily for me they droped law runes stacked and scrimis :D Twas a good day that day

Hoodz
04-18-2013, 09:18 AM
It would be cool to see a loot thread from some auto fighting proggies :D
Ill try it with my fighter, any good npc's you know?

Runehack123
04-18-2013, 10:04 AM

Cow and goblin are good for fast $$$

Hides and berries

Hoodz
04-18-2013, 10:35 AM
Cow and goblin are good for fast $$$

Hides and berries

Loots has to be stackable :s

wegginger
04-18-2013, 02:12 PM
i was hoping to find out which npcs give the best xp/cash p/h; anyone have a suggestion for range/str for 1 def pures?

Silentcore
04-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Does goblin mails count. Because in the first week I was killing them and received up to 27 of them. Since people needed them, I sold each for 5k-10k each.

happy hippo
04-18-2013, 04:50 PM
best bet would be the ankous(Ghost Things) on the 4th floor of stronghold of security they drop laws

Hoodz
04-18-2013, 05:08 PM
best bet would be the ankous(Ghost Things) on the 4th floor of stronghold of security they drop laws

I got a shit defence level but you can try it out.

elwisa
04-24-2013, 07:07 PM
I was going to camelot to buy some yew logs other day. When I teleported to cammy someone telporter died to evil chicken. There was alot of ppl standing on him but I got his coins which was about 1,4m and 200 nature runes :D. Some other guy got his laws (10k) :o