PDA

View Full Version : [SRL-OSR] Slushy's Pestcontrol Superheater (Up to 1.2k bars phr!) SUPPORT ALL BARS

slushpuppy
04-14-2013, 03:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Bs4IBlv.jpg
Features:

Bar count
progress report
Failsafes - Recovers after misclicking
Failsafes - Stops script if you are out of nats
Failsafes - Stops script if you are out of ores
Easy to use - Just fill in your username, password and the bar type, then press play!
6 hour recovery
Download and play!

Bar list:
BAR_SUPERHEAT_BRONZE
BAR_SUPERHEAT_IRON
BAR_SUPERHEAT_STEEL
BAR_SUPERHEAT_MITHRIL
BAR_SUPERHEAT_ADAMANT
BAR_SUPERHEAT_RUNITE

Place ores required to make the bars at the 2nd and 3rd position(optional) in the bank as shown in the picture:
Place non-coal ores at slot 2 and the secondary ore in slot 3
http://i.imgur.com/vWzSFcB.png?1

Make sure you are standing inside PC bank and your camera angle should be set to highest with compass facing north(By right the script will configure itself as such)

PLEASE USE A RING OF LIFE

(SlushySuperHeater v0.01 - Made by slushpuppy)
====== Progress report =======
Time: 9 Minutes and 16 Seconds
Bars done: 171

Changelog:

Version 0.07(Feedback required as I do not have an account)- WITHDRAWN:
Patched depositing function. Script should now recover if it misclicks first ore
Patched auto updater

Version 0.06(Feedback required as I do not have an account):
Fixed depositing function. Script shouldn't deposit all the coal ores
Patched nature rune banking(requires testing)

Version 0.05:
Patched bank booth hopping

Version 0.04:
Added pin support

Version 0.03:
Removed combat checker
Added version checker
fix out of range error

Version 0.02:
Added combat checker
Improved ore detection

djm995
04-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Been waiting for a super-heater,
Added to directory :)

EulersPhi
04-14-2013, 03:21 PM
Very useful! Just a suggestion, you should add support for rings of forging.

slushpuppy
04-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Very useful! Just a suggestion, you should add support for rings of forging.

It's a superheater, not a smelter

Spy
04-14-2013, 03:26 PM
Cant wait to get 43 magic for this!

Bot 2007
04-14-2013, 03:32 PM
I'll try this out. But before I do, which bars would lose me the least amount of money? Or is there a type of bar that would earn me money? Thanks.

Frostduck
04-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Pest control only?

djm995
04-14-2013, 04:32 PM
Pest control only?

Pest control bank has no randoms, it's the best place to go

GetHyper
04-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Good release :).
May have to try this out later on!

Frostduck
04-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Pest control bank has no randoms, it's the best place to go

the bank has randoms, its the boat that doesnt.

djm995
04-14-2013, 04:42 PM

you serious? I've never once had a random there? :/ may have just been lucky

Frostduck
04-14-2013, 04:45 PM
Banking is really bad... like sometimes it doesnt work even and when i try to play around with it (pausing and restarting) it works but then takes so long to find the bank and when it does it runs to another booth making it look very bot like

The squires behind the bank may also have to do with it

Spy
04-14-2013, 07:42 PM
The pest control bank does not have randoms, just to let everybody know.

slushpuppy
04-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Banking is really bad... like sometimes it doesnt work even and when i try to play around with it (pausing and restarting) it works but then takes so long to find the bank and when it does it runs to another booth making it look very bot like

The squires behind the bank may also have to do with it
Set your angle to highest, make sure your screen brightness is set to max. It should find the bank booth instantly.

NightHawk12
04-15-2013, 04:48 PM

This is false, I've been at pc bank for well over 200 hours, got 99 fletching there, along with many other hours training other skills. Never had one random, nor have I seen anybody else have a random. Pest Control in general is completely clean of randoms, and if you're going to alch or skill in a boat, then you're more than likely going to be banned because at that point, you're basically asking yourself to be banned. You're basically putting yourself out in the open, and I don't know how many times I've seen people reported for alching in boats, rather than alching at the bank stall like everybody else where they "blend" in.

spark2217
04-15-2013, 06:21 PM
what do i need to change so that after its done superheating the mithril it doesnt go and superheat a coal which splashes

spark2217
04-15-2013, 06:40 PM
actually just realized when i looked at the script thats how the whole script figures out when to bank

H_N
04-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Hi, just went to test your script out and I'm getting an error.

Time: 2 Seconds
Bars done: 0
Exception in Script: The given DTM Index[2] doesn't exist

I Haven't changed anything and I've checked that the DTMs haven't been released twice or spelt wrong, I've messed about trying to solve it, everything compiles fine, I've run out of ideas.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Deni_mulic
04-16-2013, 12:30 AM
Hah! Just as I was about to write one.
Will chuck through 3k bars and see how it goes in a couple of days.

momikemo
04-16-2013, 12:33 AM
Which bars make profit smelting? i.e buying the ores and doing it.

mongji
04-16-2013, 05:48 AM

M8, the bank has no randoms, what you smoking?

rebeltjeh
04-16-2013, 07:36 AM
Which bars make profit smelting? i.e buying the ores and doing it.

Probably the higher lvl ones.

But seriously, just go to zybez and check mith/addy/rune and coal prices and you've got an answer..

But Don't do this for profit, do it for the xp, prices will crash anyways once this script is used by 100 ppl making mithril bars.

wthomas
04-16-2013, 08:19 AM
Script looks well written, interesting fact: I used almost exactly the same types for my AK smelter, Though i had constants for the bank slots as well, it works with about 10 different ores, but the structure of the type is very similar! :)
type
TBarType=record
name:string; // used for reports
ore:array of Integer;
numb:array of integer;
pos:TPoint;
end;

eg
const
//enums leave these
MITHBAR=3;
//Bank slots

GOLD=1;
MITH=2;
COAL=3;
SILVER=4;
IRON=5;
COPPER=6;
TIN=7;
FORGE_RING=8;

with bars[MITHBAR] do
begin
name:='Mithril';
ore:=[MITH,COAL];
numb:=[5,20];
end;

Great minds think alike :)

slushpuppy
04-16-2013, 12:37 PM
Hi, just went to test your script out and I'm getting an error.

I Haven't changed anything and I've checked that the DTMs haven't been released twice or spelt wrong, I've messed about trying to solve it, everything compiles fine, I've run out of ideas.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

what does it do before that? did you setup the bars correctly? show me ur bank screenie

H_N
04-16-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes I'm sure I have, It starts up, logs me in, sets the camera angle then that error comes up. Doesn't open the bank at all.

Edit:

Ok It's working now, I have no idea what was wrong, I'll let you know how I get on, Thanks.

roguebanditx
04-16-2013, 11:45 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2v7ut6f.png
If you think there is no randoms at PC, you are wrong lol.
I have encountered 2 randoms since using this script.
Finally was able to capture a picture of when one appeared and messed up quite a handful of bots.
All the bots ran outside to click the plant which more randoms appeared as they ran outside bank.
Seems randoms can appear on the island just not inside buildings nor the docks.

Managed to watch a bot die though and loot his nats lol

slushpuppy
04-17-2013, 12:01 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2v7ut6f.png
If you think there is no randoms at PC, you are wrong lol.
I have encountered 2 randoms since using this script.
Finally was able to capture a picture of when one appeared and messed up quite a handful of bots.
All the bots ran outside to click the plant which more randoms appeared as they ran outside bank.
Seems randoms can appear on the island just not inside buildings nor the docks.

Managed to watch a bot die though and loot his nats lol
Whoa wtf. Ok, I'll create a patch to check for combat random events(atm it only checks for jagex mods)

rishu03
04-17-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey did you fix this problem? I'm having the same problem
Nvm it fixed on its own aswell. Haha

Yes I'm sure I have, It starts up, logs me in, sets the camera angle then that error comes up. Doesn't open the bank at all.

Edit:

Ok It's working now, I have no idea what was wrong, I'll let you know how I get on, Thanks.

H_N
04-17-2013, 10:31 PM

Put your nature runes in your first inventory space and make sure you start with the ores in your inventory and it should work like a charm :)

Neznam
04-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Nvm it fixed on its own aswell. Haha

Are your graphics settings set up correctly? They have to be all set at lowest

Ryanb156
04-17-2013, 11:55 PM
whenever i try to run it i get this error....Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\slushysuperheat-0.02.simba'

can someone help?

rishu03
04-18-2013, 12:51 AM
Whoa wtf. Ok, I'll create a patch to check for combat random events(atm it only checks for jagex mods)
So is it safe to leave on overnight or is there a chance I will die?

slushpuppy
04-18-2013, 12:54 AM
So is it safe to leave on overnight or is there a chance I will die?

I added combat checker to it, but for now just dont risk ur nats

Like the op said, apparently it only occurs outside PC building

Deni_mulic
04-18-2013, 02:49 AM
Ring of life. Always.
I've never had an issue with randoms inside the bank building, so wouldn't removing anti-random code be fine? (and then re-adding mod checking myself)

laddy187
04-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Error: Out Of Range at line 180
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

i keep getting this :S

kylep
04-18-2013, 02:58 AM
just so u guys are aware. people bring randoms to the pc bank to watch the bots run around because they think they are under attack...

laddy187
04-18-2013, 02:59 AM
it also stops and hovers above 'charge' spell

lordasukuu
04-18-2013, 09:59 AM
@ H_N

thanks, i seen your comment and rearranged my inventory to the way you said, and it started, i even got the ores out wrong so it banked them and got them back out correctly :)

slushpuppy
04-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Error: Out Of Range at line 180
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

i keep getting this :S
Sorry. Fixed please download 0.03

Spy
04-18-2013, 06:29 PM
Very nice script! Its running nicely for me.

Only problem I have encountered so far is that it sometimes(not often) switches bank booths so it can look a little obvious.

On a side note, what is the currently longest proggy?

Xeronate
04-19-2013, 03:51 AM
Finally, I've been waiting for one of these. I'm a bit scared to use this until random thing is worked out, but after that...!

mongji
04-19-2013, 12:37 PM
messes up every 100 bars, highly recommend babysitting.
it also tends to bank after 1-2 bars at times.

rishu03
04-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Got stuck at bank pin

slushpuppy
04-20-2013, 04:34 AM
messes up every 100 bars, highly recommend babysitting.
it also tends to bank after 1-2 bars at times.
Can you be more descriptive

Got stuck at bank pin
I believe there is a pin attribute in declareplayers. If not, wait for 004 release

rishu03
04-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Time: 1 Hours, 42 Minutes and 12 Seconds
Bars done: 1305

How do i fix that?

Deni_mulic
04-20-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm finding bankDTM finding a bit inconsistent - ie it'll jump around from booth to booth - I'd tolerate it if it was a once in 1k bars occurrence, but it'll happen one in five banks for me.

Don't suppose an SRL Member has PC Bank finding in a fork of the SRL-OSR repo by any chance?

justbeingme
04-20-2013, 04:24 PM
this is a good bot. I like it and enjoy using it. I know it just recently came out. But the only thing that I am of concern at the moment is that it seems like too much of a bot.

The mouse seems to go in straight lines for the most part. It is a good bot and glad it has been made, just hope to see the upgrades later on!

H_N
04-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Time: 1 Hours, 42 Minutes and 12 Seconds
Bars done: 1305

How do i fix that?

I found out why this happens,sometimes when it opens the bank, the bankscreen is scrolled down so it cannot see your ores. Maybe a failsafe could be added to close the bank screen re open it and scroll to the top of the bank.

Xeronate
04-21-2013, 03:24 AM
Trying it out now with 4k nats in inventory. Going out, ill post proggy later.

EDIT: I'm drunk as fuck but I'm back.

Time: 3 Hours, 25 Seconds
Bars done: 3366

Was gone the entire time and its kept going. Much more stable that the superheater at tribot (as expected). good job man!

tigerfreak
04-21-2013, 06:29 AM
sometimes it banks the nats for me..?

wegginger
04-21-2013, 08:45 AM
How good is the xp/money per hour for this script? Would it be worth smelting mith bars for profit?

Xeronate
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
How good is the xp/money per hour for this script? Would it be worth smelting mith bars for profit?

DOn't do it for profit, but the xp is definitely worth it. Most legit players don't do it because its so click intensive, but we don't have that problem.

Anyway, excellent script! It did 10k superheats for me without ever running into any trouble! Oly problem was it didn't log out when I was out of nats!

rishu03
04-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Time: 6 Hours, 12 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Bars done: 5550

bursilym
04-22-2013, 04:36 PM
banks my nature runes. I think maybe because of lagg. Otherwise very nice script.

Gannon
04-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Time: 47 Seconds

I keep getting that what do I need to do to fix it?
Also it says this "(SlushySuperHeater v0.01 - Made by slushpuppy)"
It says 0.01 but the file in my script folder is 0.05 and I re-downloaded it just to be sure and it still says v0.01

Ruthul
04-23-2013, 01:33 AM
very nice script! One thing i find is that the mouse movement and the clicks are to close together. Sometimes it puts my natures back in the bank because the click occurs before the movement. Just a tip! Thanks a lot :D

bursilym
04-23-2013, 04:06 AM
very nice script! One thing i find is that the mouse movement and the clicks are to close together. Sometimes it puts my natures back in the bank because the click occurs before the movement. Just a tip! Thanks a lot :D

yeah this keeps happening to be after like evry 40 bars

Ruthul
04-23-2013, 04:10 AM
yeah this keeps happening to be after like evry 40 bars

Yeah same here now its getting worse. I thought it was lag but I am clear of that for sure.

slushpuppy
04-23-2013, 12:55 PM
Yeah same here now its getting worse. I thought it was lag but I am clear of that for sure.

It's something to do with the srl-osr include. Do you have the latest SRL-OSR included?

bursilym
04-23-2013, 05:12 PM
my srl-osr was outdated. I just downloaded the new one. But keep getting the following error after running for 10 min:

Xeronate
04-23-2013, 07:45 PM
my srl-osr was outdated. I just downloaded the new one. But keep getting the following error after running for 10 min:

I also get this error every now and then. Any ideas Slush?

Spy
04-23-2013, 08:27 PM
Loving this script!!!

Currently done about 70k steel bars so is keeping me within the top 250 smithers and I am still rising!

The only problem for me is that sometimes I DC so it sends me to the lobby page. I am still logged in, but the bot doesnt realise it needs to click the big red button so it just stays there until I manually click it.

philomic
04-24-2013, 12:48 AM
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(166:5): Variable 'I' never used at line 165
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(166:5): Variable 'U' never used at line 165
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(167:3): Variable 'ISLAST' never used at line 166
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(195:3): Variable 'ISLAST' never used at line 194
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(193:13): Variable 'Result' never used at line 192
Compiled successfully in 780 ms.

can someone please help me with this problem, should i just readd the srl-osr?

edit: it is also saying

slushpuppy
04-24-2013, 02:55 AM
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(166:5): Variable 'I' never used at line 165
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(166:5): Variable 'U' never used at line 165
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(167:3): Variable 'ISLAST' never used at line 166
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(195:3): Variable 'ISLAST' never used at line 194
[Hint] K:\Programs\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/dtmwalk.Simba(193:13): Variable 'Result' never used at line 192
Compiled successfully in 780 ms.

can someone please help me with this problem, should i just readd the srl-osr?

edit: it is also saying

I also get this error every now and then. Any ideas Slush?

Same error.
Make sure nature runes are in the first inventory slot.
Make sure the ores are in the 2nd and 3rd position in the bank.
Make sure coal ores(if u are smelting bars with coal ores) are in the 3rd position
Lastly make sure your screen brightness are at the max.

Don't skip any steps

bursilym
04-24-2013, 11:36 AM
still sometimes bank natures. Think its because of lagg. When I do something else on my computer, I often find it banked the natures. When I leave it alone, I barely find it banking the natures. It shouldnt be that laggy though. My laptop is only over two year old with decent specs (triple core processor, 4 gb ram, etc) IMO the SMART client is laggier than playing rs on normal screen.

slushpuppy
04-24-2013, 01:56 PM
still sometimes bank natures. Think its because of lagg. When I do something else on my computer, I often find it banked the natures. When I leave it alone, I barely find it banking the natures. It shouldnt be that laggy though. My laptop is only over two year old with decent specs (triple core processor, 4 gb ram, etc) IMO the SMART client is laggier than playing rs on normal screen.
By today or tomorrow, i'll be pushing out an update that might stem this problem. just wait for it!

Xeronate
04-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Same error.
Make sure nature runes are in the first inventory slot.
Make sure the ores are in the 2nd and 3rd position in the bank.
Make sure coal ores(if u are smelting bars with coal ores) are in the 3rd position
Lastly make sure your screen brightness are at the max.

Don't skip any steps

I've done all of these.

Clasic1
04-25-2013, 12:39 AM
great script... i've read a few posts that claim that their nature runes get banked. well they are not lying. happens to me too when i go afk from computer or i am watching movies/videos on the same computer; i check back and find out that it banked the nature runes. i have to keep checking every 10 mins or so. babysit ftw.

Edit: i have read everything and followed everything btw. it's not my fault :p... natures in 1st slot in inv, iron and coal in the 2nd and 3rd slot in bank/ i am a good reader ;o

Deni_mulic
04-25-2013, 04:07 AM
43-74 mage so far, going for 99 slowly but surely :)

scuredboi
04-26-2013, 12:45 AM
thank you, i left this thing on all night and some of the day..made all 14k of my steel bars with no issue what so ever..

AustinS
04-26-2013, 04:37 AM
Time: 5 Seconds

? :/

EDIT: My bad, I downloaded 0.05. Don't numbers usually count up? :o Confused me, lol. :P

qyouwei
04-26-2013, 07:54 AM
best script ever! tried the first time last night and let it ran overnight. 9 hours runtime over 9k steel bars made. had to restock on nature runes at the end haha

botlover1234
04-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Can you update it so it doesnt move the screen? also these <- and -> else its flawless, thanks.

qyouwei
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Time: 7 Hours, 5 Minutes and 9 Seconds
Bars done: 11691
Successfully executed.

acow
04-26-2013, 03:20 PM
works better than reflection/injection scripts. B+ script at a minimum (idk how much threading you've done but it's very well made) cheers =]

justbeingme
04-27-2013, 02:06 AM
one thing i do not like is how if you have ores left over after superheating, then it banks it... everyone. Instead of just leaving it in the inventory.

The reason why i hate it is that it is obvious that this is a bot... a human would leave the ores in invy alone because you dont need to bank them and them bring coal back out.

justbeingme
04-27-2013, 02:16 AM
i would also like to see the mouse movement not look like straight lines. I am not trying to be rude, just giving advice on how to improve because i would hate for people to get ban, but if you are one of those people who makes 10 lvl 3's botting then yeah plz get ban.

qyouwei
04-27-2013, 03:32 PM
i would also like to see the mouse movement not look like straight lines. I am not trying to be rude, just giving advice on how to improve because i would hate for people to get ban, but if you are one of those people who makes 10 lvl 3's botting then yeah plz get ban.

that would compromise the number of bars made per hour, if you dont like the script then dont use it. it needs to bank the ore as the script is a loop. bloody leecher

Nashua
04-27-2013, 06:03 PM
Works well and doing 1,1k bars per hour for me (steel).

bluerose13x
04-27-2013, 11:15 PM
getting this error, any ideas? opens in a new tab 'simba' when i try running the script

only things i entered were email, password, nickname

function DeleteOnTerminate(const proc : string) : boolean;

fixed it, just had to change the name of the script to slushySuperHeater instead of slushysuperheater--0.5 or w.e

working good so far

qyouwei
04-28-2013, 12:00 PM
second proggy report:
Time: 14 Hours, 12 Minutes and 56 Seconds
Bars done: 14733

:spot:

Hanswurst
04-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Love the script! Working flawless for me (running for about 4h now).

What bars are you guys making?

fellowboy
04-28-2013, 03:30 PM
awesome script buddy

slushpuppy
04-28-2013, 03:46 PM
one thing i do not like is how if you have ores left over after superheating, then it banks it... everyone. Instead of just leaving it in the inventory.

The reason why i hate it is that it is obvious that this is a bot... a human would leave the ores in invy alone because you dont need to bank them and them bring coal back out.
Patched in 06. Plz redownload

Nashua
04-28-2013, 04:13 PM
In version 6 it sometimes only superheats 4 instead of 5. So it leaves 1 mithril ore in my inventory.

Now if it does this once or twice, it's no problem. But it always withdraws 5 more.
So eventually you won't have space anymore for enough coal to superheat 5.

Edit: I just checked the script till it messed up, and it slightly missclicked next to the 5th ore.
I don't know if this was already happening in V5 cause it had a fail safe to bank all the ores.

ThatGuy727
04-28-2013, 06:51 PM
v5 is stable for me. One thing i noticed is it tries to withdraw the first ore to fast and it doesn't withdraw any of it. then it gets stuck in an infinite loop trying to superheat the coal

botlover1234
04-28-2013, 08:11 PM
version 6 sucks.. sorry but dont make the bot rotate at all, then keep it like it was on version 5.

i_socrates
04-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Tried it out, getting this error. Won't run.

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\slushysuperheat-0.05.simba'

Other OSR scripts run for me, I have everything set up properly I believe.

But I AM a complete newb at coding/botting, therefore if this is the anti-leech, that would explain why I cannot get it to work.

Nashua
04-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Check if you have a file called SRL.Simba in exactly this file structure: C:/Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba

If your file structure is wrong then edit it. It's most likely wrong due to wrong folder names or extra subfolders which you shouldn't have. For example C:/Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR/SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba is WRONG cause of an extra subfolder.

Check out this topic. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577)

acow
04-29-2013, 11:37 PM
88 magic going on 94 :D such a great script

A L E X
04-30-2013, 02:02 AM
Damn none of this is profitable anymore :\

Gannon
04-30-2013, 02:24 PM
Finally got it to work, I'm an idiot lol. But there's two kinda big problems that makes it an obvious bot if you could please look into it, it hops bank booths a lot, and also instead of having it deposit the 2 remaining coal on mith bars could you make it just withdraw 5 more mith ores and all coal?
Awesome script, simply amazing.

Time: 53 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Bars done: 730
mith bars

Time: 5 Hours, 53 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Bars done: 6354
steel bars

Nashua
04-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Finally got it to work, I'm an idiot lol. But there's two kinda big problems that makes it an obvious bot if you could please look into it, it hops bank booths a lot, and also instead of having it deposit the 2 remaining coal on mith bars could you make it just withdraw 5 more mith ores and all coal?
Awesome script, simply amazing.

Time: 53 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Bars done: 730
mith bars

Time: 5 Hours, 53 Minutes and 34 Seconds
Bars done: 6354
steel bars

Slushy removed depositing of coal in V6 however he has removed V6 for download now because it had a few bugs.

My guess is he's probably working on fixing issues with V6.

chuffmane
05-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Damn none of this is profitable anymore :\

Nope. Either way, leveling smithing and magic at the same time is fucking boss.

scrim
05-02-2013, 03:45 PM
sick script

bmanferlife
05-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Im superheating iron currently. Its an amazing script first of all..

only thing ive notice dis agfter a few invos, it gets stuck on last 2 ores at the bottom of my invo and freezes. I click enable then disable smart quickly and it continues. Any suggestions?

Bam
05-02-2013, 10:52 PM
I love the script nice job, but I have a suggestion to maybe speed it up a hair when smelting steel bars. Have it withdraw 10 iron ore and deposit the 1 ore back next the nature runes the withdraw the rest in coal and then you just click super heat and click on the iron ore which stays right where the super heat icon is until you're finished.

slushpuppy
05-02-2013, 11:18 PM
Im superheating iron currently. Its an amazing script first of all..

only thing ive notice dis agfter a few invos, it gets stuck on last 2 ores at the bottom of my invo and freezes. I click enable then disable smart quickly and it continues. Any suggestions?
Does it open the bank at all?!

bmanferlife
05-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Does it open the bank at all?!

Yes it banks a few times then will randomly just stop on the last 2 invo slots. I put 2 vials (emtpy) in the last 2 and it ran for 2 hours perfectly. All i cared about is that it would stop. now that it doesn't it's no biggy. just fyi for future updates

Arnlook
05-03-2013, 10:18 PM
(SlushySuperHeater v0.06 - Made by slushpuppy)
Time: 12 Hours, 8 Minutes and 52 Seconds
Bars done: 13240

N3mo
05-03-2013, 11:08 PM
Woke up at night to use the bathroom, checkedit - bot has made 2000 iron bars and have 2 cooked, 1 raw lobster in invy.
Not happy, set it up again.
Woke up just now, 2850 iron bars now (+850) - lost a fair bit of cash now..

here is the data:

Time: 9 Hours, 48 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Bars done: 3524
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (309,209). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (270,70). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (309,209). Swapping the values for now.
Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (270,70). Swapping the values for now.
Time: 9 Hours, 50 Minutes and 44 Seconds
Bars done: 3564

Whats the problem...

Arnlook
05-04-2013, 02:44 AM
My script keeps telling me to update?, I have v.06 already?

Btw i love your script 43-86 magic and 30-75 Smithing in 4 days <3, Ill try and get a long as hell proggy for you, I posted an 10-13 hour one before.

Woke up at night to use the bathroom, checkedit - bot has made 2000 iron bars and have 2 cooked, 1 raw lobster in invy.
Not happy, set it up again.
Woke up just now, 2850 iron bars now (+850) - lost a fair bit of cash now..

here is the data:

Time: 9 Hours, 48 Minutes and 35 Seconds
Bars done: 3524
Time: 9 Hours, 50 Minutes and 44 Seconds
Bars done: 3564

Whats the problem...

I have been using this script for awhile, And this happened to me on my first night aswell, However it seems to simple be something to do with lagg,

Like for instance it banks to early stores say 4 steel bars, it then just withdraw 4 iron ore and more coal, and eventually its only doing 4 steel per invy, but then i just redo its entire inventory and it works fine.

I have had very good stints for 5-13 hours+ of excellent working, it fucks up with lagg as i said <3

Dont hate the script.

fireman007
05-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Awesome Script, working flawless all the time i used it, thanks man! :)
here is one of my progress:
Time: 19 Hours, 26 Minutes and 20 Seconds
Bars done: 21519

momikemo
05-04-2013, 02:56 PM
Bout to do 21k steel bars with v0.7 of this script. Will give you the results as you need testers.

edit:
2 minutes into the script theres a problem. The script takes out 18 iron ores being 9 at one time and another 9 and then takes out coal and then superheats and makes iron bars.

slushpuppy
05-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Bout to do 21k steel bars with v0.7 of this script. Will give you the results as you need testers.

edit:
2 minutes into the script theres a problem. The script takes out 18 iron ores being 9 at one time and another 9 and then takes out coal and then superheats and makes iron bars.
Redownload plz

DefianceRS
05-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\eddddddddd\Downloads\slushysuperheat-0.07 (1).simba'

Nashua
05-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Users\eddddddddd\Downloads\slushysuperheat-0.07 (1).simba'

First of all, it's best not to keep scripts in your downloads folder but move them to your simba scripts folder in C:/Simba/Scripts

Check if you have a file called SRL.Simba in exactly this file structure: C:/Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba

If your file structure is wrong then edit it. It's most likely wrong due to wrong folder names or extra subfolders which you shouldn't have. For example C:/Simba/Includes/SRL-OSR/SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba is WRONG cause of an extra subfolder.

Check out this topic. (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577)

DefianceRS
05-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Add me on skype please? Skype = iarnieee

I've done that I don't know how to get the script working.

It wont bank.

qyouwei
05-04-2013, 06:46 PM

It wont bank.

you need to download the SRL-OSR...search it up on forums, dont be a leecher and ask ppl to spoonfeed you

qyouwei
05-04-2013, 06:48 PM
To people experiencing 'DTM not found' problem, its due to lag. To fix the lag issues, open up task manager and change the java.exe process to high priority. more bandwith will be allocated to the runescape client and solves the lag issues

jcarson1994
05-04-2013, 06:49 PM
can i still make money by smelting bars?

Nashua
05-04-2013, 08:11 PM

It wont bank.

Start it at pest control bank with compass facing north and screen all the way up.

very angry
05-04-2013, 09:51 PM
can i still make money by smelting bars?

No.

Scottster113
05-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Using V7, and it is working fine so far, however it tries to cast a 6th superheat on the leftover coal in the inventory (I'm doing mith bars). However, it is recovering instantly after that and banking everything and starting a new invent. Will update with more results soon.

slushpuppy
05-05-2013, 01:39 AM
Using V7, and it is working fine so far, however it tries to cast a 6th superheat on the leftover coal in the inventory (I'm doing mith bars). However, it is recovering instantly after that and banking everything and starting a new invent. Will update with more results soon.
Did it do that before v7?

Scottster113
05-05-2013, 02:59 AM

No, it did not do that before v7. Also, sometimes it does withdraw another item (middle of bank) but its usually okay with coal as long as it does not do it again. It also after a while has stopped right clicking the mithril ore and only left clicking and withdrawing 1. It does not fix itself after that error and continues to withdraw only 1 mith ore. All of these little bugs are new with v7 that I've noticed.

DefianceRS
05-05-2013, 09:01 AM

I am not sure If I have typed it all in correctly, it doesn't run.

It does the inventory out and then doesn't bank.

N3mo
05-05-2013, 10:35 AM
v05 was working fine

since 06 its doing lots of weird stuff.

had 2 raw, 1 cooked lobster in inviy, made me 2k steel, 3k iron bars (trying to make steel).
just got home, 1 steel arrow 5 monks in invi, same thing, 1800 iron bars 2300 steel.

watching it now, sometimes gets out 9 iron like its meant to, other time 9 x2, sometimes only 3...

whats up..

iTimmy
05-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Goes great for about 15-30 minutes, then it will start to withdraw 4 iron and rest coal and then do that, then bugs out and stands there.
Other then that, its going good :P

Joriss
05-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Stays on the Charge spell when the script sees it (at the 25th ore).

Settings: Making iron bars.

slushpuppy
05-05-2013, 10:55 PM
Goes great for about 15-30 minutes, then it will start to withdraw 4 iron and rest coal and then do that, then bugs out and stands there.
Other then that, its going good :P

Stays on the Charge spell when the script sees it (at the 25th ore).

Settings: Making iron bars.

Plz switch to .06. I am gunna withdraq 07

iTimmy
05-06-2013, 01:50 AM
I will my next round, It did 1.5k Steel bars perfectly, So it has its ups and downs.
Only skype i could find that superheats on any bot so thank you <3

chill
05-07-2013, 03:11 AM

gettin this error

Nashua
05-07-2013, 11:33 PM

gettin this error

Same.

vegita2002001
05-08-2013, 01:50 AM
For people receiving this error: Exception in Script: The given DTM Index[2] doesn't exist " Open up your task manager, search for the "java.ex" in the processes section, and set the priority level to "high". This error is caused from lag. For those where it stays hovering in "Charge" I found that placing two items in the bottom right corner fixed this. Smelting Iron currently and smelted over 10k iron bars so far. Great Script.

Nashua
05-08-2013, 05:56 PM
^ Doesn't work for me and my comp is fast so it's definitely not that.

Using V5 btw cause that's stable for steel bars.

eddieh20us
05-09-2013, 02:39 AM

This still occurs in .06

N3mo
05-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Time: 11 Hours, 7 Minutes and 1 Seconds
Bars done: 12645

<3

Clasic1
05-15-2013, 04:21 AM
thanks for level 40-55 smithing!
and thanks for the magic levels i gained as well! works flawlessly, i am not sure how you can improve this script unless you make it superheat and alch at the same time. but that's probably hardcore :p

nikm
05-16-2013, 07:55 PM
nice script, but instead of depositing all steel bars, just withdraw all coal(with 9 steel bars in inventory), then deposit all bars, then withdraw all iron. You would need to make it so the bot recognizes that there are 9 steel bars in inventory.
saves a lot of time, and less bot like.

N3mo
05-17-2013, 06:19 AM
Time: 17 Hours, 54 Minutes and 39 Seconds
Bars done: 17217

94 mage, thx heaps

jadablada
05-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Time: 17 Hours, 54 Minutes and 39 Seconds
Bars done: 17217

94 mage, thx heaps

Grats, what bars did you use?

acow
05-17-2013, 06:24 PM
Grats, what bars did you use?

944 bars per hour im going to assume that'd be steel bars.

@op (slushy) If you are infact going to be updating this in the future, please consider updating at least steel bars banking, it'd noticeably more efficient to bank by withdrawing all coal (18 empty spots) then banking the 9 steel bars and withdrawing all/10 iron ore rather than banking all and withdrawing X.
I know it seems like not a big deal, but it saves a couple ticks and that really adds up when running for hours.
Refer to how this script banks, http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98699

Nice script anyhoo <3 88 magic going for 99.

nikm
05-18-2013, 03:29 PM
What is the recommended script version I should use?

nikm
05-19-2013, 01:38 AM
PLEASE REA:

I don't know why this happens but somehow an item gets withdrawn from my bank and it stays in my inventory forever, untill I manually put it back. Please fix it so the script banks Everything in your bank besides Nats.

Thanks man

omgitsmee
05-21-2013, 09:20 AM
I just got banned while using this script yesterday
I was only using it for 3 or so hours that day
I was 200k xp off 94 mage

Jagex be trolling

Dacendoran
05-21-2013, 02:43 PM
I just got banned while using this script yesterday
I was only using it for 3 or so hours that day
I was 200k xp off 94 mage

Jagex be trolling

What bars were you using, how long were you running the script at a time. How many bars/hour were you getting?

acow
05-21-2013, 05:56 PM
yo slushy, is there a reason that when doing steel bars it sometimes starts withdrawing only 3 iron ore at a time?

nikm
05-21-2013, 07:05 PM
nvm

nikm
05-22-2013, 12:06 AM
Time: 1 Hours, 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds
Bars done: 1147

best proggy yet

Deni_mulic
05-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Your code doesn't handle the boundary case of the bottom row of the user's inventory if superheating iron ore: The mouse moves to the 24th Iron Ore, superheats it, then for the 25th the tooltip for 'Charge' is blocking Superheat Item, so it never finds the DTM, and gets stuck in an infinite loop where
if (GetCurrentTab = tab_Magic) AND FindDTMRotated(superHeatIcon,mouseX,mouseY,MIX1,MI Y1,MIX2,MIY2,-10,10,0.1,afound) then will always evaluate false

Windykator
05-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Your code doesn't handle the boundary case of the bottom row of the user's inventory if superheating iron ore: The mouse moves to the 24th Iron Ore, superheats it, then for the 25th the tooltip for 'Charge' is blocking Superheat Item, so it never finds the DTM, and gets stuck in an infinite loop where
if (GetCurrentTab = tab_Magic) AND FindDTMRotated(superHeatIcon,mouseX,mouseY,MIX1,MI Y1,MIX2,MIY2,-10,10,0.1,afound) then will always evaluate false

I confirm , it always gets stuck at the 25th iron ore when the mouse hover "Charge" spell .

Deni_mulic
05-22-2013, 09:13 AM
I confirm , it always gets stuck at the 25th iron ore when the mouse hover "Charge" spell .

A really dirty hack I found to workaround this issue was to add an "if stuck on magic tab, reset" condition, as follows:

else
if (GetCurrentTab = tab_Magic) then
begin
GameTab(tab_Inv);
GameTab(tab_Magic);
end else

Windykator
05-23-2013, 10:49 AM
A really dirty hack I found to workaround this issue was to add an "if stuck on magic tab, reset" condition, as follows:

else
if (GetCurrentTab = tab_Magic) then
begin
GameTab(tab_Inv);
GameTab(tab_Magic);
end else

Thanks deni , that've solved my problem !
Except, I had to delete GameTab(tab_Inv); coz after every spell casted it clicked back to inventory and then to magic spellsbook again . When I deleted just that line it now works as it should and it doesn't get stuck on 25th inventory slot

EDIT: I was wrong, it still doesn't work although it worked for a first 27th iron ores and the other it withdraw has the same problem - got stuck on 25th inventory slot

nikm
05-24-2013, 12:07 AM
Please fix the script, it takes out an item from my bank and never recognizes it and keeps going with it in my inventory then somehow turned all my 2k iron ores into bars when they should be making steel.
There should be a reset in the script if you make an iron bar, when its set to steel bars, it should reset inventory or something like that.
Thanks man.

nikm
05-24-2013, 12:10 AM
21409 For example in this pic, it took out a fire rune and then kept going and somehow made an iron bar, if I left it going for hours all my iron ore would turn into bars.
My setting is on steel bars.

brett87a
05-25-2013, 01:35 AM
Can a nigga get a link to 07 version , because 06 isn't working for iron..

Herbs N Tea
05-27-2013, 05:25 PM
For people receiving this error: Exception in Script: The given DTM Index[2] doesn't exist " Open up your task manager, search for the "java.ex" in the processes section, and set the priority level to "high". This error is caused from lag. For those where it stays hovering in "Charge" I found that placing two items in the bottom right corner fixed this. Smelting Iron currently and smelted over 10k iron bars so far. Great Script.

Setting high priority for java.exe did not work for me.

EDIT:
Starting the script with ores in inv allready, camera angle up and facing north and having 2 items in my last 2 inv slots fixed this for me. (not sure if all of the above are necessary but thats what i did)

BigRedJapan
05-27-2013, 09:52 PM
One Bug! Just stops and leaves 2 ores! So i babysit and open bank when 2 left!

sarmetto
05-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Time: 1 Hours, 29 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Bars done: 1420

Doing mith bars. Awesome script!!! Thanks

acow
06-05-2013, 02:22 AM
2day ban gg

http://gyazo.com/f46f3e2389c8d3db067c1be6672bf961

only acc banned (ever in my life, few years of botting)
turned on this script and a melee training script on my m8s main. I got basically insta dced and yea ^_^ other acc nothing. turned it off. but gg watch out guys was on w361 btw pest control obv

omgitsmee
06-05-2013, 10:15 AM
2day ban gg

http://gyazo.com/f46f3e2389c8d3db067c1be6672bf961

only acc banned (ever in my life, few years of botting)
turned on this script and a melee training script on my m8s main. I got basically insta dced and yea ^_^ other acc nothing. turned it off. but gg watch out guys was on w361 btw pest control obv

Yeah same thing happened to me. I originally got a 2 week ban and they killed me so i lost 8m worth of stuff

I after 2 week ban i used this bot again and then i got a 2 day ban as soon as i logged in after botting

2 week ban = macoroing minor
2 day ban = bot busting ban

Note, they did not reset stats from first ban, and im waiting to get unbanned from second ban

DONT BOT IN PEST CONTROL BANK, EVERYONE IS GETTING BANNED

kriss1993
06-29-2013, 09:44 AM
Hmm I just looked at ur code and theres so many things I would do differently Ill make my own and see how it turns out Ill also try to make it super fast and super safe prob. just gonna make it work with steel bars for me maybe Ill release mine too once its done.

lorenzo
07-24-2013, 07:34 AM
its not working u sure you updated it?

mikeey_z
08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Exception in Script: The given DTM Index[2] doesn't exist error i keep getting? help??

mikeey_z
08-11-2013, 08:30 PM

get this error everytime.. it starts up and compiles correctly logs in turns the camera angle up then says this.. the ores are in the right spot and everything help soon please

Breggin123
08-15-2013, 11:17 PM
Time: 40 Seconds

Breggin123
09-13-2013, 01:02 PM
Doesn't look like the script works anymore since the latest update... keep getting the error:

Kosogevaar
09-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey, i was wondering if you could add gold bars?

ibanyurknhof
03-03-2014, 03:21 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\slushysuperheat-0.06.simba(316:7): Unknown identifier 'Smart_FixSpeed' at line 316

DangerDan
03-29-2014, 03:59 PM
looks like script is outdated

botscape
06-30-2014, 07:48 PM
Any chance of an update? :D or if anyone know fix for above said problem