PDA

View Full Version : HaXzLumbySpinner

Haxz
04-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Because of some of the flax spinner release, I'm gonna just name the title and script that way so user doesn't confuse which script or thread to open if they downloaded all of them.
I decided to only release them after I finish spinning my flax, hoping the price won't drop. But I am greatly disappointed, bowstrings price dropped almost everyday. I spent one week time to pick and spin flax for only that little profit, that is not even enough to start up my game character and buy new membership lol. So I decided to release it now, depressed much.
Would appreciate if someone buy bowstrings from me with a reasonable price lol :p

The script works great for me without enabling the combat randoms, but there's a risk that the character will die. It's just 28 flax anyway if you die. You can enable or disable to combat randoms at top of the script.
The only problem with it is randoms that can't be solved, which is not the problem of the script. And there's also a problem when people keep closing the door preventing someone to get out. But my script opens up the door anyway. It's just that sometimes when they keep closing the door, it will bug my script as its not detecting its going up to the bank.

Please note that I only started scripting after I came to villavu with no scripting knowledge. So my script might not be better than Frement's flax spinner, since he's a SRL member.

Instructions:
Sorry, I forgot to post the most important instruction
Type "::toggleroof" without the "" in game to remove the roof in game.
Fill in the constants at the TOP of the script, make sure you fill it all.
Place flax in FIRST SLOT of your bank.
Start at second floor with flax in your inventory.
Give me feedback or bugs.
You should know how to setup your Simba and bot before you use the script. READ ALL THE SETUP GUIDES. All questions not related to the script MIGHT not be entertained, depends.

Features:
Fast enough.
Does not type "28" to the chat like all other bots you see there lol, it only type if the "Enter Amount" has appeared at chatbox.
Detects if you're at top or second floor.
Going up and down the stairs will SHIFT the MAINSCREEN a little bit. I've added function that rotates the screen to recover it back.
Opens the door to get in and get out, like a boss.
Fast banking :p
Fast detection of everything :garfield:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 51
Trips / Hour : 40
Total Bowstrings : 1428
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1122
Time Ran : 1 Hours, 16 Minutes and 21 Seconds
-------------------------------------------------------

Donations of OSR Gold or membership of any kind are appreciated if you think this script helped you. I will be using the donations to start up and contribute more to the community.

Kevin
04-17-2013, 01:35 PM
Congratulations on the first release, and don't let a member's rank keep you from following in their footsteps!

I do have a few things to note that I'm curious about. In many places you do the following prior to each color search, whereas you should only do it after using cts2:
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);//default is 1, so there's no need to set it to 1 unless you change it
Most of your FindObject functions were definitely made with ACA (there's nothing wrong with that), but you may find it better to use that simply as a template and pass in the unique values, such as color, tolerance, hue, and saturation each time to save a lot of space.
When you click the box for spinning flax, you click a static set of positions, whereas something else you could do that would remain accurate even if the gui changes, is use a bitmap to find the bowstring symbol to click on instead. (yours works, but this is just a way to improve and learn).
The following portion you use the stairs by clicking a static screen position with almost no randomness, I recommend using the ACA you discovered not long ago instead (and if that fails, look into MMtoMS):
And finally, the last big thing I see to note is your SetupSRL2 method. I don't mean to sound offensive in any way, but considering the type of stuff it handles (like specific older versions of SIMBA from prior to your joining), I feel like you got that code from someone else's script. Try giving credits to anyone you borrow code from, please. If I'm incorrect, then I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful all in all.

Good luck on further pursuits!

piepolo
04-17-2013, 01:49 PM
running now.
just some things in noticed:
when going downstairs, it has some trouble finding the stairs and cklicking down. instead it hovers over the stair edge.
also, some1 whit a granite maul was standing at the bank. it just keep hovering over the maul, not the bank.

can't get it to run longer than 5 min.

looking forward in a updated version!

Haxz
04-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Congratulations on the first release, and don't let a member's rank keep you from following in their footsteps!

I do have a few things to note that I'm curious about. In many places you do the following prior to each color search, whereas you should only do it after using cts2:
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);//default is 1, so there's no need to set it to 1 unless you change it
Most of your FindObject functions were definitely made with ACA (there's nothing wrong with that), but you may find it better to use that simply as a template and pass in the unique values, such as color, tolerance, hue, and saturation each time to save a lot of space.
When you click the box for spinning flax, you click a static set of positions, whereas something else you could do that would remain accurate even if the gui changes, is use a bitmap to find the bowstring symbol to click on instead. (yours works, but this is just a way to improve and learn).
The following portion you use the stairs by clicking a static screen position with almost no randomness, I recommend using the ACA you discovered not long ago instead (and if that fails, look into MMtoMS):
And finally, the last big thing I see to note is your SetupSRL2 method. I don't mean to sound offensive in any way, but considering the type of stuff it handles (like specific older versions of SIMBA from prior to your joining), I feel like you got that code from someone else's script. Try giving credits to anyone you borrow code from, please. If I'm incorrect, then I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be helpful all in all.

Good luck on further pursuits!

For the CTS, I also didn't want to do it like that. Sometimes it just won't find the color but in fact the color exists. I was thinking maybe some antirandoms or something in SRL include didn't change back the CTS. So I just set it do do CTS1 for every function that uses CTS1.

Those findobject functions, and every part are script, are written by myself (Proggy, declareplayers and original SetupSRL are probably not), maybe with a little reference from ACA, can't really remember. Findobject function was written way back when I started scripting, and I copy and pasted it for every findobject functions I need in my scripts, and just edit according to what I wanted. So there might be a lot of variables that are not used in the function, but it didn't affect the script anyway, so I didn't really care.

The box for spinning wheel is created from object findings with colors, didn't used mousebox for that (if thats what you meant). That isn't a problem since the TPA finding is quite accurate for the spinning wheel. If you could, please explain more about using a bitmap and find bowstring symbol, didn't really understand that part.

For the stairs, which is my main problem before I used the rotate screen to find it again. I thought of using colors, but I think it just wouldn't work well. Color is similar with surroundings, even with player clothes sometimes. I can do a mousebox so there's randomness in that part, but I think it wouldn't be efficient, however its less detectable. I also thought of using MMtoMS. But sometimes the stairs doesn't even exist in the mainscreen, so it wouldn't actually work.

For SetupSRL2, it was intended to make the refreshbar to 40, so it lowers cpu usage for me. But not really sure if it still works now. I used to always do that so I don't lag my computer. SetupSRL has changed since the old times, so I wouldn't be someone that copy that function :p
FYI, I probably joined this community earlier than you, and I'm not afraid to say that the account was banned because some mod's silly decision making. I've quitted RS and SRL since I was banned, a little disappointed because nobody believes me. Now I'm back since I only got one unit for my semester, had a lot of free time.

A big thanks for the feedback and advice! Up until now, I never had someone giving that much advice on my scripts :D

Haxz
04-17-2013, 02:00 PM
running now.
just some things in noticed:
when going downstairs, it has some trouble finding the stairs and cklicking down. instead it hovers over the stair edge.
also, some1 whit a granite maul was standing at the bank. it just keep hovering over the maul, not the bank.

can't get it to run longer than 5 min.

looking forward in a updated version!

Change a world and try again lol. Since its a color bot, I've got no control over that. And yeah, the stairs finding is quite unreliable despite it highlights the stairs correctly, but it still finds it somehow after a few tries, sometimes it can find it in just one time. Will try to think of another more reliable way to find the stairs if I am still gonna use the script.
Where did you actually get stuck and not able to run the script for more than 5 minutes?

EDIT: Also, post a screenshot if the color finding is finding for other things such as maul. That will help in fixing the script :)

EDIT2:
Sorry, I forgot to post the most important instruction
Type "::toggleroof" without the "" in game to remove the roof in game.

Zepha
04-17-2013, 02:33 PM
Your flax script is really well made, so I'll try this and post a proggy.
(My flax stopped due to a random so I couldn't get a proggy but it lasted 8 hours with good results, roughly 810/h

Haxz
04-17-2013, 02:36 PM
Your flax script is really well made, so I'll try this and post a proggy.
(My flax stopped due to a random so I couldn't get a proggy but it lasted 8 hours with good results, roughly 810/h)

One question, my nickname ingame is "..." when I put ... in, it doesn't register the nickname to my email?

Don't put space or other symbols in it. Also, remove your name after this, Jagex or some other people might be a threat to your account :p And thanks!
I've never even got the flax picker to run that long before lol.

Kevin
04-17-2013, 02:38 PM
For the CTS, I also didn't want to do it like that. Sometimes it just won't find the color but in fact the color exists. I was thinking maybe some antirandoms or something in SRL include didn't change back the CTS. So I just set it do do CTS1 for every function that uses CTS1.

Those findobject functions, and every part are script, are written by myself, maybe with a little reference from ACA. Findobject function was written way back when I started scripting, and I copy and pasted it for every findobject functions I need in my scripts, and just edit according to what I wanted. So there might be a lot of variables that are not used in the function, but it didn't affect the script anyway, so I didn't really care.

The box for spinning wheel is created from object findings with colors, didn't used mousebox for that (if thats what you meant). That isn't a problem since the TPA finding is quite accurate for the spinning wheel. If you could, please explain more about using a bitmap and find bowstring symbol, didn't really understand that part.

For the stairs, which is my main problem before I used the rotate screen to find it again. I thought of using colors, but I think it just wouldn't work well. Color is similar with surroundings, even with player clothes sometimes. I can do a mousebox so there's randomness in that part, but I think it wouldn't be efficient, however its less detectable. I also thought of using MMtoMS. But sometimes the stairs doesn't even exist in the mainscreen, so it wouldn't actually work.

For SetupSRL2, it was intended to make the refreshbar to 40, so it lowers cpu usage for me. But not really sure if it still works now. I used to always do that so I don't lag my computer. SetupSRL has changed since the old times, so I wouldn't be someone that copy that function :p
FYI, I probably joined this community earlier than you, and I'm not afraid to say that the account was banned because some mod's silly decision making. I've quitted RS and SRL since I was banned, a little disappointed because nobody believes me. Now I'm back since I only got one unit for my semester, had a lot of free time.

A big thanks for the feedback and advice! Up until now, I never had someone giving that much advice on my scripts :D

I suppose there could be something in the OSR include that's causing a CTS change, as I never look at OSR, that could be the case, but it's not something I'd expect to be in the official include.

Perhaps you did write them yourselves, but the setup is extremely similar to ACA's auto-generation and I promise you can rewrite all of them into one method that just takes the changing variables and make it even easier to re-use than copy paste ;)

Then what exactly was mousebox used for? I was under the impression that was how you selected that you wanted the crafting to work on flax->bow strings, but either way, there are always other options as opposed to static coords.

MMtoMS doesn't require the stairs to be visible on the main screen to highlight it, it just has to be visible on the minimap :D

Work on SetupSRL has been done for improvements, and even if you want to change things like the refreshbar - you can change them after SRL has been setup anwyay :p

Good luck!

Haxz
04-17-2013, 02:53 PM
I suppose there could be something in the OSR include that's causing a CTS change, as I never look at OSR, that could be the case, but it's not something I'd expect to be in the official include.

Perhaps you did write them yourselves, but the setup is extremely similar to ACA's auto-generation and I promise you can rewrite all of them into one method that just takes the changing variables and make it even easier to re-use than copy paste ;)

Then what exactly was mousebox used for? I was under the impression that was how you selected that you wanted the crafting to work on flax->bow strings, but either way, there are always other options as opposed to static coords.

MMtoMS doesn't require the stairs to be visible on the main screen to highlight it, it just has to be visible on the minimap :D

Work on SetupSRL has been done for improvements, and even if you want to change things like the refreshbar - you can change them after SRL has been setup anwyay :p

Good luck!

I'll try to fix it when I start writing on a new script so it doesn't looks like its generated from ACA lol.

I thought you meant the spinning wheel finding is by using mousebox. And yes, I used mousebox for selecting flax>bowstrings, as I believe enough randomness, and easy enough :p
I used to use text finding for some scripts like hides tanning, I guess it will work on this one too.
Never really used bitmaps before, but I will learn it when I really need to use it in my script lol. I've heard DTM and bitmap used quite a lot of memory, so I always tried not to use them if possible.

If the stairs is not on mainscreen, MMtoMS will bring the mouse to, possibly the bottom right corner of the mainscreen and clicking nothing. That's why I'd rather just use simpler method, mouse lol. If it is always appear on mainscreen, I would had used MMtoMS :D

SetupSRL2 saved 2 seconds of my life hahahaha. It was used to load RS faster with refreshbar100, and lower it down when RSReady for lowering cpu usage. I'll just leave it there since I always make new scripts with current script on, editing and write new functions from there.

jojordy
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
nice script its verry fast:D

Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 5
Trips / Hour : 43
Total Bowstrings : 140
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1223
Time Ran : 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds

Haxz
04-17-2013, 04:24 PM
nice script its verry fast:D

Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 5
Trips / Hour : 43
Total Bowstrings : 140
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1223
Time Ran : 6 Minutes and 52 Seconds

Nice to know someone is using it XD

jojordy
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
just a few bugs i have noticed that comes like every run when it goes up the stairs it just stands there for few mins clicking randomly around then after a min or 2 it walks to the bank

keprofs0uls
04-17-2013, 05:00 PM
your spinner noted all my 27k flex and 2k bs whiel i was gone for 30 mins and dropped it all..

back to picking :P

Haxz
04-17-2013, 05:13 PM
just a few bugs i have noticed that comes like every run when it goes up the stairs it just stands there for few mins clicking randomly around then after a min or 2 it walks to the bank

your spinner noted all my 27k flex and 2k bs whiel i was gone for 30 mins and dropped it all..

back to picking :P

Can you guys give me screenshots? So I know what happened. My script always only work for myself, idk why lol

Zepha
04-17-2013, 05:16 PM
Running the script now, will do a 2 hour test run.

Haxz
04-17-2013, 05:19 PM
Running the script now, will do a 2 hour test run.

Is it working fine for you? Or having problems like the others?

xstrbowx
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
its rightclicking the sacks at bank lol.

Haxz
04-17-2013, 05:50 PM
its rightclicking the sacks at bank lol.

Give me a screenshot please.

purpleguy0
04-17-2013, 06:15 PM
after it banked and got the flax out the bank it does this.....trying to click on the cannons..and sometimes it does the sacks west of the bank...

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1461/error2y.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/error2y.png/)

Haxz
04-17-2013, 06:21 PM
after it banked and got the flax out the bank it does this.....trying to click on the cannons..and sometimes it does the sacks west of the bank...

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/1461/error2y.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/error2y.png/)

Wow. Why is the screen angle like that? I thought I've set it to 100 degrees. Can you let me teamview your computer and let me setup and play the script?

EDIT: Correct angle should be like that. Script should be made to position to that angle. I guess everyone's angle is wrong, thats why its searching for something else. If anyone could let me teamview and I'll check out whats the problem.
http://puu.sh/2BU8T

keprofs0uls
04-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Can you guys give me screenshots? So I know what happened. My script always only work for myself, idk why lol

cant give you s screen shot it logged out and my pc shut off so everythign was erased.. :(

Haxz
04-17-2013, 06:37 PM
cant give you s screen shot it logged out and my pc shut off so everythign was erased.. :(

If it gives you noted flax, it should be the amount of flax you had in your inventory. And if you appear to be in another place with noted flax, that means the SRL random solver failed. Random sent you somewhere along with your flax getting noted.

Zarolho
04-17-2013, 06:43 PM
It's not working good, it dont find colour, dont open bank correctly, it go to cannons.

Haxz
04-17-2013, 06:50 PM
Can anyone just let me teamview them and let me see what's the problem already? It's completely working on my side.

jojordy
04-17-2013, 07:30 PM
i think i started it in the rong place and set the camera angele rong or someting cuz its working flawless now

Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 10
Trips / Hour : 67
Total Bowstrings : 280
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1901
Time Ran : 8 Minutes and 50 Seconds

vigilante123
04-17-2013, 07:40 PM
working fairly decent so far - I've seen it solve a Mr. Hyde/Dr. Jekyl random already. One thing it gets messed up on though is if it talks to the crafting tutor. If the bot misclicks on the tutor the bot stops and a message pops up stating

Found NickName
******** FOUND TALKING RANDOM TEXT********: Talk-to Crafting tutor
Screenshot of: Solving Talking Random - Talk-to Crafting tutor 2 Minutes and 39 Seconds

the bot then stops and you have to manually click out of the tutor. It wouldn't be too hard I think to just code the bot to recognize being in a chat with the tutor and exit itself.

GetHyper
04-17-2013, 09:34 PM
Think I got stuck in a random but,
Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 39
Trips / Hour : 26
Total Bowstrings : 1092
Bowstrings/ Hour : 753
Time Ran : 1 Hours, 26 Minutes and 57 Seconds

Fairly good apart from randoms which I know can't be helped.

Thanks Haxz.

Fosome
04-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Works Pretty good but gets stuck up on randoms but thats no big, I usually pay attention to it. Sometimes it takes a little while to find stairs but great script really.

benc0904
04-17-2013, 11:33 PM
Working great best spinning bot I've used.

keprofs0uls
04-17-2013, 11:43 PM
If it gives you noted flax, it should be the amount of flax you had in your inventory. And if you appear to be in another place with noted flax, that means the SRL random solver failed. Random sent you somewhere along with your flax getting noted.

it siad nothign bc pc shut of and when i turned it all on the 3k bs was gone alone with 24k flex

Haxz
04-17-2013, 11:57 PM
working fairly decent so far - I've seen it solve a Mr. Hyde/Dr. Jekyl random already. One thing it gets messed up on though is if it talks to the crafting tutor. If the bot misclicks on the tutor the bot stops and a message pops up stating

the bot then stops and you have to manually click out of the tutor. It wouldn't be too hard I think to just code the bot to recognize being in a chat with the tutor and exit itself.

Think I got stuck in a random but,
Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 39
Total Bowstrings : 1092
Bowstrings/ Hour : 753
Time Ran : 1 Hours, 26 Minutes and 57 Seconds

Fairly good apart from randoms which I know can't be helped.

Thanks Haxz.

Works Pretty good but gets stuck up on randoms but thats no big, I usually pay attention to it. Sometimes it takes a little while to find stairs but great script really.

Randoms in not within my control, it's on the SRL include. If you wanna help Simba improve the anti-randoms, you can do it here. It solves quite some numbers of randoms, which is kinda good for a color bot already. It mostly messed up when your random NPC stacks with a lot of other NPC or randoms, as it cannot correctly find which one is yours.
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98207&highlight=stuck+random

Working great best spinning bot I've used.

Thanks! :)

it siad nothign bc pc shut of and when i turned it all on the 3k bs was gone alone with 24k flex

I don't think my script can shut off someone's pc lol. Unless your teamview or computer is hacked, and can be controlled by someone else. With all that items gone, I'm assuming you're hacked, try cleaning up your computer. My script will never try to withdraw all those items from your bank.

heyaiam
04-18-2013, 07:45 AM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY FINALLY AND FINALLY A WORKING SCRIPT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
THIS IS 100% STABLE WITH ABSOLOUTLY FLAWLESS YOU ARE MY IDOL <333333333333333.
One thing you could also look into fixing is there seems to a lot of fail clicks when going downstairs.
Maybe you can reduce letting the bot set up the camera view at the start?

mohammed49
04-18-2013, 10:18 AM
Trips Done : 18
Trips / Hour : 31
Total Bowstrings : 504
Bowstrings/ Hour : 892
Time Ran : 33 Minutes and 54 Seconds
-------------------------------------------------

Haxz
04-18-2013, 01:50 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINALLY FINALLY AND FINALLY A WORKING SCRIPT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
THIS IS 100% STABLE WITH ABSOLOUTLY FLAWLESS YOU ARE MY IDOL <333333333333333.
One thing you could also look into fixing is there seems to a lot of fail clicks when going downstairs.
Maybe you can reduce letting the bot set up the camera view at the start?

I might think of a way to fix the stairs finding if I'm going to use the script again. But for now, I can't think of anything good enough to click on the stairs, because not all areas at the stairs are clickable for it to go down. The colors finding are correct, its highlighting the stairs right, but it just can't click right. Unless I make it to only click the stairs after it stopped running/walking for it to click more accurate, but I like faster method, and clicking the stairs only after you stop walking, its a bit botlike :p

What do you mean by reduce letting the bot set up the camera?

Trips Done : 18
Trips / Hour : 31
Total Bowstrings : 504
Bowstrings/ Hour : 892
Time Ran : 33 Minutes and 54 Seconds
-------------------------------------------------

Nice proggy. But you probably got your SRL combat randoms on, thats why getting a very low bowstrings/hour count.

GetHyper
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Randoms in not within my control, it's on the SRL include. If you wanna help Simba improve the anti-randoms, you can do it here. It solves quite some numbers of randoms, which is kinda good for a color bot already. It mostly messed up when your random NPC stacks with a lot of other NPC or randoms, as it cannot correctly find which one is yours.
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98207&highlight=stuck+random

Thanks! :)

I don't think my script can shut off someone's pc lol. Unless your teamview or computer is hacked, and can be controlled by someone else. With all that items gone, I'm assuming you're hacked, try cleaning up your computer. My script will never try to withdraw all those items from your bank.
I meant to add onto that post sorry, I was suppose to put that I know its nothing to do with you.
Sorry :p

Zepha
04-18-2013, 04:27 PM
I suggest adding in a door opener, I like botting on low worlds and the door closes every 5-10 minutes =]

GetHyper
04-18-2013, 04:31 PM
I suggest adding in a door opener, I like botting on low worlds and the door closes every 5-10 minutes =]

Wouldn't this cause more issues as it would either have to click on the same spot on the screen every loop or it would have to turn the camera so facing the door and click. The latter means more movement which could result in more faults?

I may be wrong, and if so would infact be a good feature.

Zepha
04-18-2013, 04:58 PM
Wouldn't this cause more issues as it would either have to click on the same spot on the screen every loop or it would have to turn the camera so facing the door and click. The latter means more movement which could result in more faults?

Doesn't matter, just looked and there is a door open feature already.

Haxz
04-18-2013, 07:18 PM
I meant to add onto that post sorry, I was suppose to put that I know its nothing to do with you.
Sorry :p

I understand what you meant, didn't blame anyone on that :)

It is already implemented in the script. Please be patient for the script to find the door. I thought of trying to check on the door everytime before I go up the stairs, but like sssmoked said, it might cause more faults, and more botlike. Here's how it works...

The script will right click on ladder and choose go up option after all flax are done. If it does not find the option of going up after the right click, it means the mainscreen has moved a little, and script will rotate the screen little by little to find the stairs. If it finds the option and not going up to the top floor after 8 seconds, it will find the door, which I think is a better method to open the door. After opening the door, it may not find the stairs at the position it is right clicking, so it will rotate the screen until it find the stairs again. I made it so it knows when to rotate left and when to rotate right.

GetHyper
04-18-2013, 08:30 PM
I was watching it and noted the door, it works well actually.

fellowboy
04-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Needs alot more work, gets stuck constantly. cant run for more then 15 mins

Haxz
04-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Needs alot more work, gets stuck constantly. cant run for more then 15 mins

Explain more in details. Where did it get stuck? What it is doing? What should be done? Screenshots are more appreciated.

fellowboy
04-18-2013, 09:20 PM
Does no randoms whatso ever, what is the "nickname" bit in the script used for?
Randomly gets caught at both levels of castle and numerous other problems.
iv got an idea, why not try implement a feature where when it dies it will run from lumby spawn back to bank. This could overcome the death to randoms issue.

Haxz
04-18-2013, 09:23 PM
iv got an idea, why not try implement a feature where when it dies it will run from lumby spawn back to bank. This could overcome the death to randoms issue.

Randoms are handled by SRL, not the script. It is mentioned on the first post. Nickname is used to detect randoms when it calls out your name.
Numerous other problems? State it out.
I'm too lazy to implement deathwalk for now. Maybe in the future. You can always set your combat randoms on so you run away from combat randoms, and you don't die that often.

GetHyper
04-18-2013, 09:51 PM

If you read up first you would understand.
I have watched it complete several different random's, you have to input your nickname - 3-4 letters of your username.

Haxz
04-18-2013, 10:24 PM
Guys, I will not be updating this script anymore until I finished making my next script. I can still fix little bugs though if you guys found any. I'm almost done spinning all my flax. So I might as well just promote my sale here :p

Selling 40k bow strings! Offer your price!

Leroy Munson
04-19-2013, 04:32 AM
Guys, I will not be updating this script anymore until I finished making my next script. I can still fix little bugs though if you guys found any. I'm almost done spinning all my flax. So I might as well just promote my sale here :p

Selling 40k bow strings! Offer your price!

Great script Haxz! This and your flax picking one work well! +1 :biggrin:

Haxz
04-19-2013, 10:56 AM
Great script Haxz! This and your flax picking one work well! +1 :biggrin:

ditterbitter
04-19-2013, 02:55 PM
it is soooo good

disbalex
04-19-2013, 03:10 PM
has a tendency to bounce around the close button on bank tab and doesnt actually close... anyone have an idea?

GetHyper
04-19-2013, 03:33 PM
has a tendency to bounce around the close button on bank tab and doesnt actually close... anyone have an idea?
Not happened once with me, sorry.

hurky
04-20-2013, 10:18 AM
running now, and only real problem i can find is it trying to click the stairs. mainly from spinning wheel, trying to click stairs to get up, usually moves mouse to far over and ends up missing it. but does get there eventually.

and also the randoms, but im sure they will get better eventually.

:edit:

^^ first half decent run. stopped moments after this, (it was 2nd floor and said failed to bank).

Wirezzz
04-20-2013, 02:06 PM
Where am I supposed to type my account's user-name and pass-word to?
Didn't see something.
Fixed now.
It doesn't detect bank though.

Wirezzz
04-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Best progress with this bot yet:
Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 2
Total Bowstrings : 56
Bowstrings/ Hour : 735
Time Ran : 4 Minutes and 34 Seconds

GetHyper
04-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Was babysitting due to my nickname not being picked up in random's,
Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 100
Trips / Hour : 40
Total Bowstrings : 2800
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1136
Time Ran : 2 Hours, 27 Minutes and 52 Seconds

Will PM you back in morning too :). Thanks.

king pkar
04-21-2013, 08:39 AM
I know it is all about the speed, but because of the fact that it is "left click" on the bank, it hits banker many times, not bank. Then it runs back to make bs even that it couldnt take flax from bank... and over and over again... Can you make right click on bank and then use option bank ?

Haxz
04-21-2013, 08:59 AM
I know it is all about the speed, but because of the fact that it is "left click" on the bank, it hits banker many times, not bank. Then it runs back to make bs even that it couldnt take flax from bank... and over and over again... Can you make right click on bank and then use option bank ?

You can change the y-coordinate that the mouse should be clicking, I already added a +10 to it I believe. This is the disadvantage of clicking while moving because it might click on something further or misclick if the mouse is slow. Color of the bank booth can only be seen while moving to the bank booth, it cant be detected once you're in front of the bank booth.

If you can script, make a function to open the bank through banker if bank screen was not found. The banker is the only NPC on that floor, so it won't be hard to use MMdots with MMtoMS. I can't fix the script for now, I'm working on my next script before my membership runs out. Need to earn that money for my membership, else I can't be playing OSR anymore lol.

Rodelol
04-22-2013, 10:48 PM
I ran this flawless for about hour and a half so i gotta say u have done an amazing job with this script aswell :)
If only every script here worked as well as urs :]

juggerknot14
04-24-2013, 10:48 PM
The only thing I notice that is wrong with this script is that when banking the script clicks on the bank tutor and doesn't go through the options maybe add a right click? it will run with no inv or bowstring.

besides that it's pretty decent. Longest proggie i've had is about 30 minutes with no babysitting 1 hour with babysitting.

abcxiskillix
04-25-2013, 01:17 AM
it just clicks in the bank then does nothing....

abcxiskillix
04-26-2013, 02:42 AM
it just freezez and stops when it goes to bank :/

Spoonsrfun1
04-26-2013, 04:19 AM
Works good for me, Thanks man. Just have to baby sit it.

sirrasmusdk
04-26-2013, 06:53 AM
I have an issue for when it goes for banking it takes like 1 minute for it just standing at the top next to the staircase saying "fail" in simba client and after some time it realizes where it is

Celidion
04-26-2013, 09:21 PM
I have an issue for when it goes for banking it takes like 1 minute for it just standing at the top next to the staircase saying "fail" in simba client and after some time it realizes where it is
I get this sometimes as well, also it does the same thing on the second floor trying to get back up to the third floor. It slowly rotates the screen and eventually changes floors, is this intentional?

hurricane900
04-28-2013, 03:56 PM
You mention you only started scripting after coming to villavu, when did you start learning and how long did it take to get a good grasp SRL? I have thinking about learning it myself breaks coming up so i'll have a lot of time.

Great script btw, made me like 11M from flaxing 10k flax and is still going.

Haxz
04-28-2013, 04:17 PM
Sorry guys, I had been busy irl and currently in progress of my fighter script, so I won't be able to update the script for a while.

You mention you only started scripting after coming to villavu, when did you start learning and how long did it take to get a good grasp SRL? I have thinking about learning it myself breaks coming up so i'll have a lot of time.

Great script btw, made me like 11M from flaxing 10k flax and is still going.

It took about one month to get a good grasp. It depends how fast can you understand how the code works. Once you understand it, it'll be easy to use it. It took me one week to complete my first construction script with only basic codes, and I really enjoyed the process. Then I made a lot of other scripts like cosmic runecrafter, astral runecrafter, wildy agility course and some others too. Learning everyday while scripting different things.

Btw, didn't know spinning flax can earn you that much. I'm struggling on getting profit to continue buying my membership, thought spinning flax was too low of a profit, so I tried to move to combat. Good job making that much profit. I only earned 2m+ from flaxing 40k flax lol.

hitality
04-28-2013, 05:36 PM
this bot is flawless, thank you very much!

mantanas
04-28-2013, 05:50 PM
hi guys,
I'm really confused here!!! Whenever I start the bot when I set the nickit says: [Error] C:\Usersno name\Downloads\HaxzLumbySpinner (2).simba(27:22): Unknown identifier 'bos' at line 26
Compiling failed.
What can i do about this one? Thank you!

Haxz
04-28-2013, 06:01 PM
hi guys,
I'm really confused here!!! Whenever I start the bot when I set the nickit says: [Error] C:\Usersno name\Downloads\HaxzLumbySpinner (2).simba(27:22): Unknown identifier 'bos' at line 26
Compiling failed.
What can i do about this one? Thank you!

Delete the script and redownload. You probably typed something in the middle of the script.

You only need to setup the script by typing at line 10, 11, 12.

ajg0001991
04-28-2013, 08:53 PM
removed! as requested by the script owner

Haxz
04-28-2013, 08:55 PM
hi every 1 been reading this thread and although this script runs perfect for some (it did for me for a wile) it doesnt for some and there is a few things that cud do with being sorted and it seems the scripter is very active but not planning an update anytime soon so i took the time to try make this script a a bit better and it seems to be running flawlessly for 3 hours on with 1k+ bs an hour so here is the updated version of the script

i take no credits for this as it is not my script and it was not really much effort to resolve the problems i was having with the script if at any point the scripter contacts me to remove this i will at no delay hope this helps u guys out and hope it helps haXz out to releive some pressure on him making the update

Remove it now!

Clear up your inbox, can't PM you.

ajg0001991
04-28-2013, 09:15 PM
Remove it now!

Clear up your inbox, can't PM you.

removed man sry for posting just tryin to help other guys out just for feedback purposes can i ask why u wanted me to remove?

Haxz
04-28-2013, 09:17 PM
removed man sry for posting just tryin to help other guys out just for feedback purposes can i ask why u wanted me to remove?

Your username and pass was in there lol. I don't really mind if people edited it to work better. Was just checking if there was any harmful codes.

ajg0001991
04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
Your username and pass was in there lol. I don't really mind if people edited it to work better. Was just checking if there was any harmful codes.

wow lol how did i not spot that lmao gna change it now ty for letting me know =) ... never upped a script with my user and pass in before quite a noob mistake for me lol oh well am i ok to re up it with ur permission m8 i can even send u the actual script and re up it yaself if u like ... and thnx agen

Haxz
04-28-2013, 09:27 PM
You can do it like what you did just now, just upload it here. People can download it on their own risk.

You got a fine of 5M RSGP from me for putting your user and pass in the script, so I can renew my membership with the money. I saved your bank, you owe me that lolololol.

ajg0001991
04-28-2013, 10:10 PM
You can do it like what you did just now, just upload it here. People can download it on their own risk.

You got a fine of 5M RSGP from me for putting your user and pass in the script, so I can renew my membership with the money. I saved your bank, you owe me that lolololol.

lmao thnx for the permission i will up it agen at some point cba now lol and if i had money to spare i wud donate to ur cause but im broke and to be fair my bank was never at risk because my bank pin is not located in the script ;)

mantanas
04-29-2013, 07:32 AM
hi :),
umm everything works fine for me except the anti randoms. For some reason anti randoms don't work for me so i have to baby sit... If someone has a solution to my problem please let me know.
Thank you

hurricane900
04-29-2013, 10:09 PM
10hrs of stringing flax can make around 1-1.2M, which is more then enough to get another month of membership. Also, which tutorials did you use? I'm a visual learner so if you know of any video tutorials out there, even if not on villavu, that would be great to start with. I know some stuff from removing anti-leech and fixing minor errors in script but not too much.

Haxz
04-29-2013, 10:41 PM
10hrs of stringing flax can make around 1-1.2M, which is more then enough to get another month of membership. Also, which tutorials did you use? I'm a visual learner so if you know of any video tutorials out there, even if not on villavu, that would be great to start with. I know some stuff from removing anti-leech and fixing minor errors in script but not too much.

Guess I'm gonna go back spin some flax for membership lol.

I started with Yohojo's video tutorials, there might be some mistake and might also be outdated, but you can post it on help forums. But when I faced a problem back then, I just search through the forum until I found an answer lol. Then I start downloading good scripts, read and learn how to code correctly. Don't find a very complex one to read though. Gave myself a very hard project, learnt A LOT from scripting it. As you continue making scripts, you become better and better :) . Then look back at your previous scripts, and see why the fuck the script is so badly written lol.

Anatomical
04-30-2013, 01:31 AM
This doesn't work. I've entered my username and details in both places and I get an error. Wtf

[Error] C:\Users\Home\Desktop\simba\HaxzLumbySpinner.simba (25:22): Unknown identifier '**USERNAME**' at line 24
Compiling failed.

Anatomical
04-30-2013, 01:33 AM
Nvm fixed it

hurricane900
04-30-2013, 06:25 AM
For a sort-of begging script this lumby spinner you made is amazing. I got thru 1.2k flax before i got a random and had to pause, that was over an hr run without having to do a random by myself. Pretty damn amazing because other scripts i've tried fail within 5 minutes. Keep improving, I'll check out Yohojo's vids.

Anatomical
04-30-2013, 11:41 AM
This is great, just needs to work on two things. Sometimes it can't bank properly, as in it clicks on the deposit box and then doesnt do anything and then goes downstairs and then goes back upstairs again. And the other thing is that when it tries to go downstairs upstairs from banking, it takes 3-4 right clicks to find the stairs.

Bradb
04-30-2013, 01:53 PM
WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player:.....

ilikehacks
04-30-2013, 11:29 PM
is this going to get updated anytime soon? just curious because the others have not been

Haxz
05-01-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm gonna be using the script until I am able to afford for my own membership, membership is going out in 2 days. Sad that nobody is giving me donation to let me maintain the script :p

Since I'm gonna be using it, I'll continue update if I find any bug. But so far I have been running 10 minutes without any problem. Surprised it worked well for a script that I didn't maintained for few weeks.

EDIT: I don't get it, why are some people having problem with the script?

Haxz Flax Spinner
Trips Done : 22
Trips / Hour : 41
Total Bowstrings : 616
Bowstrings/ Hour : 1172
Time Ran : 31 Minutes and 32 Seconds

ajg0001991
05-01-2013, 03:26 PM
the main problem is getting from spinning machine to stairs and the banking i added a few functions and failsafes and ive ran it for up to 4 hours =) with out my edits tho script wouldnt run above 10 trips with out getting some form of problem

Windeh
05-02-2013, 05:48 AM
It just starts and says "Fail to find spin wheel" 4 times and then ends.

When I stand right next to the wheel and start it, it just begins to click on all the torches on the walls and then either ends or gets an error in "SmartGraphics" that says this.

Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 94
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Haxz
05-02-2013, 05:53 AM
the main problem is getting from spinning machine to stairs and the banking i added a few functions and failsafes and ive ran it for up to 4 hours =) with out my edits tho script wouldnt run above 10 trips with out getting some form of problem

What problem is there for getting to the stairs from the wheel, and whats the problem with banking? Please elaborate :)

I've run way above 10 trips lol.

It just starts and says "Fail to find spin wheel" 4 times and then ends.

When I stand right next to the wheel and start it, it just begins to click on all the torches on the walls and then either ends or gets an error in "SmartGraphics" that says this.

Error: Exception: The Points you passed to DrawATPA exceed the bitmap's bounds at line 94
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

Post a screenshot of where you're standing when it gives you the error. But I assume its because you didn't follow the instructions correctly.

Windeh
05-02-2013, 06:11 AM
What problem is there for getting to the stairs from the wheel, and whats the problem with banking? Please elaborate :)

I've run way above 10 trips lol.

Post a screenshot of where you're standing when it gives you the error. But I assume its because you didn't follow the instructions correctly.

Haxz
05-02-2013, 06:15 AM

That screenshot is incredibly small, couldn't see what's on the image. I could teamview you now to help if you want while I'm not that busy yet.

Windeh
05-02-2013, 06:16 AM
That screenshot is incredibly small, couldn't see what's on the image. I could teamview you now to help if you want while I'm not that busy yet.

Let me pm you a better screenshot

msemtex
05-02-2013, 11:10 AM
When I start the script I have flax in the inventory, flax in first bank slot. The bank slot is never accessed. It is stuck in an infinite loop outputting "banking" in the proggy. I managed to alerter the code to get rid of the infinite loop and it is still very buggy. It waits for over half a minute at the top bank.

program HaxzFlaxer;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}

{$I SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartGraphics.Simba}

const
CombatRandoms = False; //True to enable running away from randoms that hits you
//If someone stand in the same position as you gets hit, it will try to run away too
User = '' ; //Username here
Pass = '' ; //Password here
Nick = '' ; //Nickname here

var
x, y, Trips, Banked, BankTrue, fail, FlaxDTM, i, t, mapshift: Integer;

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
HowManyPlayers := 1;
NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
CurrentPlayer := 0;
Players[0].Name := User; //UserName
Players[0].Pass := Pass; //Password
Players[0].Nick := Nick; //Enter part of your ingame character name,3-4 characters
Players[0].Active := True;
end;

procedure SetupSRL2;
var
t: Integer;
begin
{$IFNDEF SMART}
{$IFDEF SIMBA}
if (not IsTargetValid) then
srl_Warn('SetUpSRL', 'Target client is not valid! ' +
'Drag the crosshairs over the target client.', warn_Terminate);
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}
SetupBoxes; //Sets up box variables in globals.simba
t := GetTimeRunning;
MouseSpeed := 15;
{$IFDEF UseLaptopMouse}LMouse_MissChance := 75;{$ENDIF}
CheckHPFirst := True;
Reincarnate := False;
TalkAfterRandoms := False;
SRL_CombatRandoms := True;
setlength(SRL_FindRandomRunDirection,3);

RoadColor := 0;
WaterColor := 0;
BankColor := 0;

SRL_DisableRandoms := False;
SRL_OnFindRandomCall := nil;
LampSkill := 'mining';

//SetUpSRLReport;
LoadCosineArrays;
SymbolAccuracy:= 0.8;
LoadSRLBitMaps;
LoadSRLFonts;
{$IFNDEF SRL_RANDOMS_TEST}
_SetRandoms();
{$ENDIF}
SetupSRLAutoResponder;
SRL_RandomScreenShot := False;
UseFindMod := True;
LogoutOnMod := True;
UseFindTrade := True;
UseAutoResponder := True;
SRL_DisableIPLog := false;
SRL_SavePath := includePath + 'SRL-OSR/logs/';
SRL_StartTime := theDate(DATE_MONTH)+' at '+theTime;
WarnSensitivity := -2;
SetupAutoColors;
CheckUserNicks;
{$IFDEF LoadExtraFonts}
srl_UpdateFonts(srl_FontsUp2date);
{$ENDIF}

AddOnTerminate('FreeSRL');
SetSupressExceptions(true);
Writeln ('SRL Compiled in '+ IntToStr(GetTimeRunning - t) + ' msec');

{$IFDEF SRL_SMART}
{$IFDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}
if (Smart_Server = 0) then
begin
Smart_Server := RandomWorld(Smart_Members, False);
Smart_Signed := True;
Smart_SuperDetail := False;
end;
Writeln('SMART Initialized.' + #10 + 'Loaded: Server ' + IntToStr(Smart_Server) + ', Members: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_Members)
+ ', Signed: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_Signed) + ', Super Detail: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_SuperDetail) + '.');
SmartSetupEx(Smart_Server, Smart_Members, Smart_Signed, Smart_SuperDetail);
SetTargetArray(SmartImageArray, 765, 553);
{$ELSE}
SetupSmart(Smart_ForceNew);
{$ENDIF}

repeat
SmartSetRefresh(100);
{$IFNDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}
{$IFDEF SMART}
If Smart_FixSpeed then
FixSmartSpeed;
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}
Wait(100);
if (GetTimeRunning - t) > 120000 then
Break;
until(RSReady);
{$ENDIF}
SmartSetRefresh(40);

SetupGauss;
Proc_WorldSwitcherEnabled;
if Length(Players) > 0 then
SetScreenName(Players[CurrentPlayer].Nick);
end;

procedure SetupLogin;
var
HideName: String;
begin
ClearDebug;
DeclarePlayers;
SetupSRL2;
writeln(ToStr(SmartGetRefresh));
LoginPlayer;

repeat
wait(500);
until LoggedIn;

{$IFDEF SMART}
SMART_ClearCanvas;
{$ENDIF}
SetAngle(0);

//MouseSpeed := 100;
MakeCompass(100);
SRL_CombatRandoms := CombatRandoms;
SRL_FindRandomRunDirection := ['150'];

end;

Procedure StartDTM;
begin
FlaxDTM := DTMFromString('mAAEAAHic42FgYOCCYlYglgBifiCWAmJmBg gQBWI+IOYEYmEg5gFiIah6mDwbVIwLqp8RiNmhmMGOEyqCHYes 38yQeOIMQ/TegwycSXxg/fgAPxrGbTJ2jAwA+WkHww==');
end;

Procedure KillDTM;
begin
FreeDTM(FlaxDTM);
end;

Function SpinScreen: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(2070783, 155, 29, 360, 50, 50) > 200;
end;

Function AmountScreen: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(0, 9, 347, 95, 468, 10) < 10;
end;

Function TopFloor: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(4772330, MMX1, MMY1, MMX2, MMY2, 30) > 1;
end;

Function FoundBlue: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1); {262 382 186}
if (CountColorTolerance(14013710, 37, 0, 236, 18, 50) > 100) and (CountColorTolerance(14013710, 37, 0, 236, 18, 50) < 300) then
Result := True;
end;

Function FindGrass: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.49,1.07);
Result := CountColorTolerance(1927519, 493, 312, MSX2, MSY2, 8) > 50;
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);
end;

Function FindSpin: Boolean;
var
a, i,t: Integer;
TPA : TPointArray;
ATPA : T2DPointArray;
MP : TPoint;
tmpCTS : Integer;
Box : TBox;
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(1.02,0.66);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 940418, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 6);
SortTPAFrom(TPA, Point(MMCX, MMCY));
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 24, 34, ATPA);
SortATPASize(ATPA, true);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
writeln('Fail to find spin wheel');
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
for i := 0 to High(ATPA) do
begin
//SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
MP := MiddleTPA(ATPA[i]);
Box := IntToBox(MP.x-12, MP.y-17, MP.x+12, MP.y+17);
SMART_DrawBox(box);
MMouse(MP.x, MP.y, 1, 1);
ClickMouse2(mouse_Right);
if WaitOption('pin', 500) then
Result := True
else
writeln('Fail');
Break;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

until TimeFromMark(t) > 60000;

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);

end;

Function FindDoor: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
fail := 0;
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.72,1.91);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 2185301, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 6);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 40, 34, ATPA);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
Box := IntToBox(MP.x-20, MP.y-17, MP.x+20, MP.y+17);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
if WaitOption('pen', 500) then
begin
FFlag(1);
SMART_ClearCanvas;
Break;
end else
begin
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
Inc(fail);
if fail > 2 then
Break;
end;
end;

if (Result) or (fail > 3) then
Break;

until (TimeFromMark(t) > 60000);

end;

Function FindStairs: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.10,1.83);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 273989, 272, 157, 514, 273, 6);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 38, 20, ATPA);

writeln(Length(ATPA));
if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
if CountColorTolerance(273989, MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10, 6) > 100 then
begin
writeln(tostr(CountColorTolerance(273989, MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10, 6)));
Box := IntToBox(MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
MouseSpeed := 150;
MMouse(MP.x-5, MP.y, 0, 0);
if WaitOption('down', 500) then
begin
Break;
end else
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Function BankBoothFind: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.20,0.41);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 7702677, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 7);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 30, 30, ATPA);

begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
//Box := IntToBox(MP.x-15, MP.y-15, MP.x+15, MP.y+15);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
MoveMouse(mp.x+10, mp.y);
{MMouse(MP.x, MP.y, 0, 0);
ClickMouse2(mouse_Right);}
if WaitUptext('ank', 500) then
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_Left);
Break;
end else
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Procedure SpinFlax;
var
x, y: Integer;

begin

if FindSpin then
writeln('Found spin wheel');

if WaitFunc(@SpinScreen, 50, 7000) then
begin
writeln('Spin strings');
while not WaitOption('X', 500) do
MouseBox(243, 94, 281, 129, mouse_Right);
if WaitFunc(@AmountScreen, 50, 5000) then
TypeSend('28');
GameTab(tab_Inv);
end else
begin
writeln('Find Door');
FindDoor;
SpinFlax;
end;
end;

Procedure ProcessBank;
var
BankerPos: TPointArray;
MP: TPoint;
begin
writeln('At top floor');
//MouseBox(7, 82, 10, 83, mouse_Left);
BankerPos := GetMiniMapDots('npc');
MP := MiddleTPA(BankerPos);
Mouse(MP.x+10, MP.y, 0, 0, mouse_Left);

BankBoothFind;
if WaitFunc(@BankScreen, 50, 10000) then
begin
writeln('Found bank screen');
for i := 1 to 28 do
begin
if ExistsItem(i) then
begin
InvMouse(i, mouse_Right);
if WaitOption('All', 1000) then
wait(1000);
end;
end;
MouseBankSlot(1, mouse_Right);
WaitOption('All', 500);
end;
end;

Procedure RotateLeft(waittime: Integer);
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(waittime);
KeyUp(37);
end;

Procedure RotateRight(waittime: Integer);
begin
KeyDown(39);
wait(waittime);
KeyUp(39);
end;

Procedure GoUp;
var
Green: Boolean;
Right, t: Integer;
begin
Right := 0;
MarkTime(t);

while TimeFromMark(t) < 60000 do
begin
{512, 308}
if TimeFromMark(t) > 60000 then
begin
writeln('Fail ladder failsafes');
Logout;
TerminateScript;
end;
Mouse(512, 308, 0, 2, mouse_Right);
if WaitOption('up', 500) then
begin
if WaitFunc(@TopFloor, 50, 8000) then
begin
writeln('Successfully go upstairs');
Exit;
end else
FindDoor;
end else
begin
if Green = false then
begin
RotateLeft(30);
if FindGrass then
Green := True;
end else
begin
RotateRight(30);
Inc(Right);
if Right = 5 then
begin
Green := False;
end;
end;
end;
end;

{writeln('Going up');
Mouse(505, 335, 0, 3, mouse_Right);
if not WaitOption('up', 500) then
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(50);
KeyUp(37);
end else
begin
begin
Exit;
end else
FindDoor;
end;

if not FindDoor then
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(50);
KeyUp(37);
end else
begin
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
writeln('Failsafe 1, Successfully go upstairs');
Exit;
end;
end;

KeyDown(39);
wait(150);
KeyUp(39);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
writeln('Failsafe 2, Successfully go upstairs');
Exit;
end;

KeyDown(39);
wait(50);
KeyUp(39);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
Exit;
end;

KeyDown(37);
wait(100);
KeyUp(37);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
Exit;
end;
writeln('Fail all failsafes');
TerminateScript;}
end;

Procedure GoDown;
begin
Mouse(701, 103, 4, 4, mouse_Left);
//MMouse(429, 204, 3, 0);
repeat
wait(10);
until FFlag(15);
FindStairs;
{ClickMouse2(mouse_Left);}
while TopFloor do wait(100);
writeln('Reached second floor');
wait(500);
end;

procedure Proggy;
var
Sec: Integer;
begin
Sec := GetTimeRunning/1000;
Writeln('+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++');
Writeln(' Haxz Flax Spinner ');
Writeln('Trips Done : ' + IntToStr(Trips));
Writeln('Trips / Hour : ' + IntToStr(Round(3600 * Trips / Sec)));
Writeln('Total Bowstrings : ' + IntToStr(Banked));
Writeln('Bowstrings/ Hour : ' + IntToStr(Round(3600 * Banked / Sec)));
Writeln('Time Ran : ' + TimeRunning);
Writeln('-------------------------------------------------------');
end;

begin
SetupLogin;
StartDTM;
AddOnTerminate('KillDTM');
SetRun(true);
if TopFloor then
begin
ProcessBank;
GoDown;
end;
repeat
SpinFlax;
MarkTime(t)
while ExistsItemDTM(FlaxDTM, x, y) do
begin
wait(100);
if FindNormalRandoms then
begin
writeln('Found randoms');
SpinFlax;
end;
if FindNPCChatText('gratu', Nothing) then
begin
writeln('Leveled up');
SpinFlax;
end;
if TimeFromMark(t) > 120000 then
begin
DecEx(Banked, 28);
Dec(Trips);
Break;
end;
end;
writeln('Done');
IncEx(Banked, 28);
Inc(Trips);
GoUp;
ProcessBank;
Proggy;
GoDown;
until false;
end.

It never manages to complete one full inventory on its own. Once it finishes stringing it cannot find the stairs.
Brightness is on full.
I have the latest simba/smart/osrs etc.

Haxz
05-02-2013, 11:50 AM
When I start the script I have flax in the inventory, flax in first bank slot. The bank slot is never accessed. It is stuck in an infinite loop outputting "banking" in the proggy. I managed to alerter the code to get rid of the infinite loop and it is still very buggy. It waits for over half a minute at the top bank.

program HaxzFlaxer;
{$DEFINE SMART}
{$I SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba}

{$I SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartGraphics.Simba}

const
CombatRandoms = False; //True to enable running away from randoms that hits you
//If someone stand in the same position as you gets hit, it will try to run away too
User = '' ; //Username here
Pass = '' ; //Password here
Nick = '' ; //Nickname here

var
x, y, Trips, Banked, BankTrue, fail, FlaxDTM, i, t, mapshift: Integer;

procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
Players[0].Name := User; //UserName
Players[0].Pass := Pass; //Password
Players[0].Nick := Nick; //Enter part of your ingame character name,3-4 characters
end;

procedure SetupSRL2;
var
t: Integer;
begin
{$IFNDEF SMART}
{$IFDEF SIMBA}
if (not IsTargetValid) then
srl_Warn('SetUpSRL', 'Target client is not valid! ' +
'Drag the crosshairs over the target client.', warn_Terminate);
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}
SetupBoxes; //Sets up box variables in globals.simba
t := GetTimeRunning;
{$IFDEF UseLaptopMouse}LMouse_MissChance := 75;{$ENDIF}
CheckHPFirst := True;
Reincarnate := False;
TalkAfterRandoms := False;
SRL_CombatRandoms := True;
setlength(SRL_FindRandomRunDirection,3);

RoadColor := 0;
WaterColor := 0;
BankColor := 0;

SRL_DisableRandoms := False;
SRL_OnFindRandomCall := nil;
LampSkill := 'mining';

//SetUpSRLReport;
LoadCosineArrays;
SymbolAccuracy:= 0.8;
LoadSRLBitMaps;
LoadSRLFonts;
{$IFNDEF SRL_RANDOMS_TEST}
_SetRandoms();
{$ENDIF}
SetupSRLAutoResponder;
SRL_RandomScreenShot := False;
UseFindMod := True;
LogoutOnMod := True;
UseFindTrade := True;
UseAutoResponder := True;
SRL_DisableIPLog := false;
SRL_SavePath := includePath + 'SRL-OSR/logs/';
SRL_StartTime := theDate(DATE_MONTH)+' at '+theTime;
WarnSensitivity := -2;
SetupAutoColors;
CheckUserNicks;
{$IFDEF LoadExtraFonts}
srl_UpdateFonts(srl_FontsUp2date);
{$ENDIF}

AddOnTerminate('FreeSRL');
SetSupressExceptions(true);
Writeln ('SRL Compiled in '+ IntToStr(GetTimeRunning - t) + ' msec');

{$IFDEF SRL_SMART}
{$IFDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}
if (Smart_Server = 0) then
begin
Smart_Server := RandomWorld(Smart_Members, False);
Smart_Signed := True;
Smart_SuperDetail := False;
end;
Writeln('SMART Initialized.' + #10 + 'Loaded: Server ' + IntToStr(Smart_Server) + ', Members: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_Members)
+ ', Signed: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_Signed) + ', Super Detail: ' + BoolToStr(Smart_SuperDetail) + '.');
SmartSetupEx(Smart_Server, Smart_Members, Smart_Signed, Smart_SuperDetail);
SetTargetArray(SmartImageArray, 765, 553);
{$ELSE}
SetupSmart(Smart_ForceNew);
{$ENDIF}

repeat
SmartSetRefresh(100);
{$IFNDEF SIMBAMAJOR980}
{$IFDEF SMART}
If Smart_FixSpeed then
FixSmartSpeed;
{$ENDIF}
{$ENDIF}
Wait(100);
if (GetTimeRunning - t) > 120000 then
Break;
until(RSReady);
{$ENDIF}
SmartSetRefresh(40);

SetupGauss;
Proc_WorldSwitcherEnabled;
if Length(Players) > 0 then
SetScreenName(Players[CurrentPlayer].Nick);
end;

procedure SetupLogin;
var
HideName: String;
begin
ClearDebug;
DeclarePlayers;
SetupSRL2;
writeln(ToStr(SmartGetRefresh));
LoginPlayer;

repeat
wait(500);
until LoggedIn;

{$IFDEF SMART}
SMART_ClearCanvas;
{$ENDIF}
SetAngle(0);

//MouseSpeed := 100;
MakeCompass(100);
SRL_CombatRandoms := CombatRandoms;
SRL_FindRandomRunDirection := ['150'];

end;

Procedure StartDTM;
begin
FlaxDTM := DTMFromString('mAAEAAHic42FgYOCCYlYglgBifiCWAmJmBg gQBWI+IOYEYmEg5gFiIah6mDwbVIwLqp8RiNmhmMGOEyqCHYes 38yQeOIMQ/TegwycSXxg/fgAPxrGbTJ2jAwA+WkHww==');
end;

Procedure KillDTM;
begin
FreeDTM(FlaxDTM);
end;

Function SpinScreen: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(2070783, 155, 29, 360, 50, 50) > 200;
end;

Function AmountScreen: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(0, 9, 347, 95, 468, 10) < 10;
end;

Function TopFloor: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
Result := CountColorTolerance(4772330, MMX1, MMY1, MMX2, MMY2, 30) > 1;
end;

Function FoundBlue: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(1); {262 382 186}
if (CountColorTolerance(14013710, 37, 0, 236, 18, 50) > 100) and (CountColorTolerance(14013710, 37, 0, 236, 18, 50) < 300) then
end;

Function FindGrass: Boolean;
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.49,1.07);
Result := CountColorTolerance(1927519, 493, 312, MSX2, MSY2, 8) > 50;
ColorToleranceSpeed(1);
end;

var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawBox(box);
if WaitOption('pin', 500) then
else
writeln('Fail');
Break;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Function FindDoor: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
fail := 0;
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.72,1.91);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 2185301, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 6);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 40, 34, ATPA);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
Box := IntToBox(MP.x-20, MP.y-17, MP.x+20, MP.y+17);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
if WaitOption('pen', 500) then
begin
FFlag(1);
SMART_ClearCanvas;
Break;
end else
begin
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
Inc(fail);
if fail > 2 then
Break;
end;
end;

if (Result) or (fail > 3) then
Break;

until (TimeFromMark(t) > 60000);

end;

Function FindStairs: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.10,1.83);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 273989, 272, 157, 514, 273, 6);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 38, 20, ATPA);

writeln(Length(ATPA));
if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
if CountColorTolerance(273989, MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10, 6) > 100 then
begin
writeln(tostr(CountColorTolerance(273989, MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10, 6)));
Box := IntToBox(MP.x-19, MP.y-10, MP.x+19, MP.y+10);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
MMouse(MP.x-5, MP.y, 0, 0);
if WaitOption('down', 500) then
begin
Break;
end else
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Function BankBoothFind: Boolean;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.20,0.41);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 7702677, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, 7);
TPAtoATPAExWrap(TPA, 30, 30, ATPA);

begin
begin
SMART_DrawDots(ATPA[i]);
//Box := IntToBox(MP.x-15, MP.y-15, MP.x+15, MP.y+15);
//SMART_DrawBox(box);
MoveMouse(mp.x+10, mp.y);
{MMouse(MP.x, MP.y, 0, 0);
ClickMouse2(mouse_Right);}
if WaitUptext('ank', 500) then
begin
ClickMouse2(mouse_Left);
Break;
end else
writeln('Fail');
SMART_ClearCanvas;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Procedure SpinFlax;
var
x, y: Integer;

begin

if FindSpin then
writeln('Found spin wheel');

if WaitFunc(@SpinScreen, 50, 7000) then
begin
writeln('Spin strings');
while not WaitOption('X', 500) do
MouseBox(243, 94, 281, 129, mouse_Right);
if WaitFunc(@AmountScreen, 50, 5000) then
TypeSend('28');
GameTab(tab_Inv);
end else
begin
writeln('Find Door');
FindDoor;
SpinFlax;
end;
end;

Procedure ProcessBank;
var
BankerPos: TPointArray;
MP: TPoint;
begin
writeln('At top floor');
//MouseBox(7, 82, 10, 83, mouse_Left);
BankerPos := GetMiniMapDots('npc');
MP := MiddleTPA(BankerPos);
Mouse(MP.x+10, MP.y, 0, 0, mouse_Left);

BankBoothFind;
if WaitFunc(@BankScreen, 50, 10000) then
begin
writeln('Found bank screen');
for i := 1 to 28 do
begin
if ExistsItem(i) then
begin
InvMouse(i, mouse_Right);
if WaitOption('All', 1000) then
wait(1000);
end;
end;
MouseBankSlot(1, mouse_Right);
WaitOption('All', 500);
end;
end;

Procedure RotateLeft(waittime: Integer);
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(waittime);
KeyUp(37);
end;

Procedure RotateRight(waittime: Integer);
begin
KeyDown(39);
wait(waittime);
KeyUp(39);
end;

Procedure GoUp;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);

begin
{512, 308}
begin
writeln('Fail ladder failsafes');
Logout;
TerminateScript;
end;
Mouse(512, 308, 0, 2, mouse_Right);
if WaitOption('up', 500) then
begin
begin
Exit;
end else
FindDoor;
end else
begin
if Green = false then
begin
RotateLeft(30);
if FindGrass then
Green := True;
end else
begin
RotateRight(30);
Inc(Right);
if Right = 5 then
begin
Green := False;
end;
end;
end;
end;

{writeln('Going up');
if not WaitOption('up', 500) then
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(50);
KeyUp(37);
end else
begin
begin
Exit;
end else
FindDoor;
end;

if not FindDoor then
begin
KeyDown(37);
wait(50);
KeyUp(37);
end else
begin
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
Exit;
end;
end;

KeyDown(39);
wait(150);
KeyUp(39);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
writeln('Failsafe 2, Successfully go upstairs');
Exit;
end;

KeyDown(39);
wait(50);
KeyUp(39);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
Exit;
end;

KeyDown(37);
wait(100);
KeyUp(37);
WaitOption('up', 500);
begin
Exit;
end;
writeln('Fail all failsafes');
TerminateScript;}
end;

Procedure GoDown;
begin
Mouse(701, 103, 4, 4, mouse_Left);
//MMouse(429, 204, 3, 0);
repeat
wait(10);
until FFlag(15);
FindStairs;
{ClickMouse2(mouse_Left);}
while TopFloor do wait(100);
writeln('Reached second floor');
wait(500);
end;

procedure Proggy;
var
Sec: Integer;
begin
Sec := GetTimeRunning/1000;
Writeln(' Haxz Flax Spinner ');
Writeln('Trips Done : ' + IntToStr(Trips));
Writeln('Trips / Hour : ' + IntToStr(Round(3600 * Trips / Sec)));
Writeln('Total Bowstrings : ' + IntToStr(Banked));
Writeln('Bowstrings/ Hour : ' + IntToStr(Round(3600 * Banked / Sec)));
Writeln('Time Ran : ' + TimeRunning);
Writeln('-------------------------------------------------------');
end;

begin
SetupLogin;
StartDTM;
AddOnTerminate('KillDTM');
SetRun(true);
if TopFloor then
begin
ProcessBank;
GoDown;
end;
repeat
SpinFlax;
MarkTime(t)
while ExistsItemDTM(FlaxDTM, x, y) do
begin
wait(100);
if FindNormalRandoms then
begin
writeln('Found randoms');
SpinFlax;
end;
if FindNPCChatText('gratu', Nothing) then
begin
writeln('Leveled up');
SpinFlax;
end;
if TimeFromMark(t) > 120000 then
begin
DecEx(Banked, 28);
Dec(Trips);
Break;
end;
end;
writeln('Done');
IncEx(Banked, 28);
Inc(Trips);
GoUp;
ProcessBank;
Proggy;
GoDown;
until false;
end.

It never manages to complete one full inventory on its own. Once it finishes stringing it cannot find the stairs.
Brightness is on full.
I have the latest simba/smart/osrs etc.

I could teamview you and solve the problem if you want. Not happenning to me so I don't know what's the problem and how to solve it.

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 11:54 AM
I could teamview you and solve the problem if you want. Not happenning to me so I don't know what's the problem and how to solve it.

Teamview me too please, or skype, pm me, Ive got 10k flax to go trough and the bot bugs a lot for me with banking and more.

Haxz
05-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Teamview me too please, or skype, pm me, Ive got 10k flax to go trough and the bot bugs a lot for me with banking and more.

What does it exactly do wrong?

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 01:27 PM
What does it exactly do wrong?

Spams my Simba walktrough thingy with Banking banking banking without doing it, gets stuck at the door next to the spinning wheel, not the door that leads to the spinning wheel but the one just south of it.

Haxz
05-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Spams my Simba walktrough thingy with Banking banking banking without doing it, gets stuck at the door next to the spinning wheel, not the door that leads to the spinning wheel but the one just south of it.

PM me your teamview details if you want me to teamview.

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Need 10 posts to be able to pm l0l

Haxz
05-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Need 10 posts to be able to pm l0l

Add my skype then.

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Add my skype then.

On it

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 01:50 PM
Add my skype then.

Ill be ready in a sec oki mate :)?

Kongenn
05-02-2013, 01:58 PM
I added you :)

Haxz
05-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Didn't see any notification of someone adding me.

sergnio
05-02-2013, 06:58 PM
This script used to work amazingly for me! Now, all it does is right click a fucking sack and doesnt do anything. Other than that it works pretty well, but 9/10 it clicks the god damn sack.

Haxz
05-02-2013, 07:18 PM
I like how people never comment on or appreciate a script that works for them and earned them some mills. And only come back complaining the script when they encounter a problem running it, without proper explanations lol.

Please explain your problem in details. What, how, where does it occur. Even better if with screenshots. Have to be as specific as possible since the script writer never encounter such problem. But for now, I failed to earn enough money to renew my membership, and currently doing my assignment which is due today. So I might only be able to fix your problem after I finished my assignment with teamviewing your computer.

ajg0001991
05-03-2013, 02:09 PM
I like how people never comment on or appreciate a script that works for them and earned them some mills. And only come back complaining the script when they encounter a problem running it, without proper explanations lol.

Please explain your problem in details. What, how, where does it occur. Even better if with screenshots. Have to be as specific as possible since the script writer never encounter such problem. But for now, I failed to earn enough money to renew my membership, and currently doing my assignment which is due today. So I might only be able to fix your problem after I finished my assignment with teamviewing your computer.

ive been playing around with your script and to get it working perfectly i had to wipe ur procedure for going up stairs becos it wasnt reliable now it never fails and also another problems is ur wait times for example on the "find spin" function u have this code

var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
//writeln('Fail to find spin wheel');
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawBox(box);
wait(200); /// <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< i found ur problem with all ur functions is from ""movemouse"" to ""click mouse right"" there is no wait times on any of ur functions meaning it failed to right clik alot of the time cos of the waitoption funtion

also another problem i found is this funtion is on a infinate loop sort of so it will right clik the spin wheel and try to spin the flax and before the spinscreen appears it will try to click the spin wheel again and sometimes it will just stay on the spin screen but trying to look for the spin wheel hope this helps a little i advice over haul clean up of the script add some wait times and maybe some failsafes for your banking method as u need a powerful pc for it to bank properly with out a powerful pc banking is hard if u need any help let me know i have a perfect code for a few functions i.e going up stairs

wait(300);
if WaitOption('pin', 2500) then
else
// writeln('Fail');
Break;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Haxz
05-03-2013, 02:27 PM
ive been playing around with your script and to get it working perfectly i had to wipe ur procedure for going up stairs becos it wasnt reliable now it never fails and also another problems is ur wait times for example on the "find spin" function u have this code

var
begin
MarkTime(t);
repeat
FindNormalRandoms;
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);

if Length(ATPA) < 1 then
begin
//writeln('Fail to find spin wheel');
Inc(fail);
if (fail) > 2 then
TerminateScript;
end else
begin
begin
SMART_DrawBox(box);
wait(200); /// <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< i found ur problem with all ur functions is from ""movemouse"" to ""click mouse right"" there is no wait times on any of ur functions meaning it failed to right clik alot of the time cos of the waitoption funtion

also another problem i found is this funtion is on a infinate loop sort of so it will right clik the spin wheel and try to spin the flax and before the spinscreen appears it will try to click the spin wheel again and sometimes it will just stay on the spin screen but trying to look for the spin wheel hope this helps a little i advice over haul clean up of the script add some wait times and maybe some failsafes for your banking method as u need a powerful pc for it to bank properly with out a powerful pc banking is hard if u need any help let me know i have a perfect code for a few functions i.e going up stairs

wait(300);
if WaitOption('pin', 2500) then
else
// writeln('Fail');
Break;
end;
end;
if Result then
Break;

end;

Can you tell me in details what is wrong with the going up stairs procedure that you have to completely wipe it out? If possible, can you post your perfected going up stairs procedure?

For the second problem, I couldn't understand what you're trying to say. By right clicking after mouse have been moved, how does it fail to right click because of the waitoption?

Well, that wouldn't be an infinite loop if it breaks after 1 minute :p
I noticed this happens sometimes. It is because players closed the door for a moment, and opened it after a while. When door is opened, character continues to walk on to spin wheel and spin screen shows up. However, my procedure waits for 7 seconds for the spin screen to show up, if it exceeds 7 seconds, it will try to find for the spin wheel again as a failsafe. The process of getting stuck outside the door, then continue walking to spin wheel after door is opened a while later, exceeds 7 seconds, therefore causing the problem.
A simple failsafe for this could solve the problem. That would be just Break the FindSpin function if spinscreen is found, so it doesn't need to wait 60 seconds.

ajg0001991
05-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Can you tell me in details what is wrong with the going up stairs procedure that you have to completely wipe it out? If possible, can you post your perfected going up stairs procedure?

For the second problem, I couldn't understand what you're trying to say. By right clicking after mouse have been moved, how does it fail to right click because of the waitoption?

Well, that wouldn't be an infinite loop if it breaks after 1 minute :p
I noticed this happens sometimes. It is because players closed the door for a moment, and opened it after a while. When door is opened, character continues to walk on to spin wheel and spin screen shows up. However, my procedure waits for 7 seconds for the spin screen to show up, if it exceeds 7 seconds, it will try to find for the spin wheel again as a failsafe. The process of getting stuck outside the door, then continue walking to spin wheel after door is opened a while later, exceeds 7 seconds, therefore causing the problem.
A simple failsafe for this could solve the problem. That would be just Break the FindSpin function if spinscreen is found, so it doesn't need to wait 60 seconds.

Procedure GoUp;
var
begin
MarkTime(t);
begin
{512, 308}
begin
// writeln('Fail ladder failsafes');
Logout;
TerminateScript;
end;
Mouse(676, 127, 4, 4, mouse_Left);
repeat
makecompass('65')
wait(500);
until WaitNotMoving(False);
if(FindObjEx(x, y, ['taircas'], [606303], 15, 5, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2)) then
begin
Mouse(x,y,0,0,false);
if WaitOption('up', 2000) then
begin
begin
// writeln('Successfully go upstairs');
Exit;
end else
FindDoor;
end;
end;
end;
end;

this is my code to get back up the stairs try it in ur script tell me what u think im very bust atm and got stuff to do lol 22 today happy bnday me lol ill try find some time to help u out further and give u more details i think its safe to say tho that ur script needs updating although i had no problems fixing (been with srl since 2011) other users and newberts do not have the skills and if u had the time they wud appreciate and update much but this is obviusly ur decision =) be in touch l8a and ty ....

and the reason i was haveing problems is becos the banking method kinda sucked so to garuntee it found bank on every bank i got it to rotate camera slighlt so that the colours u have picked are always visible so it will always bank... when returning to the spin wheel i get it to turn camere angle back to compass (100) (normal angle) but the compass movement isnt accurate meaning it doesnt always return camera to position 100 and ur going upstairs prcedure is just hover mouse over certain area if uptext= blah b;ah b;ah then clik mouse left/right wateva it is although this method does work it sometimes cud take up to 10-15 tries to get up the stairs if u try mine it doesnt do that and just so u know im not trying to criticize your script just trying to give u feedback that can help improve ty for listenming

Haxz
05-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I see. Your method of using findobj function to find the ladder and turning compass to find bank booth. Didn't try it out since I don't have accounts available now, but it would certainly make the script to avoid failing at certain point, especially when the failure of finding bank booth occurs, but it never happens to me maybe because I have a fast computer. Your method gave me an idea to make the script even faster. I was too lazy to make a TPA function for finding stairs to go up when I made this script, instead, I just used simple mouse function with simple failsafes lol. I will rewrite some parts of the script when I renew my membership. For the first time ever, someone is willing to donate me enough money to renew my membership.

What about the FindSpin function not having wait time problem? Couldn't understand what you're trying to say since it works fine for me.

Since I got a donation because of this script, I will have the responsibility to update the script for the donator. Otherwise, I wouldn't be wasting time updating a script that earns not that much.

Btw, Happy Birthday :). And thanks for the feedback.

ajg0001991
05-05-2013, 12:25 AM
I see. Your method of using findobj function to find the ladder and turning compass to find bank booth. Didn't try it out since I don't have accounts available now, but it would certainly make the script to avoid failing at certain point, especially when the failure of finding bank booth occurs, but it never happens to me maybe because I have a fast computer. Your method gave me an idea to make the script even faster. I was too lazy to make a TPA function for finding stairs to go up when I made this script, instead, I just used simple mouse function with simple failsafes lol. I will rewrite some parts of the script when I renew my membership. For the first time ever, someone is willing to donate me enough money to renew my membership.

What about the FindSpin function not having wait time problem? Couldn't understand what you're trying to say since it works fine for me.

Since I got a donation because of this script, I will have the responsibility to update the script for the donator. Otherwise, I wouldn't be wasting time updating a script that earns not that much.

Btw, Happy Birthday :). And thanks for the feedback.

to be honest i dont use this for the money i use it for craft lvl and it makes a nice chunk of cash in the process so i think personely u should carry on updating this script and im glad i have give u a fresh insight on how u can update the script next also its kinda hard to explain the other bug im getting but it happens everytime i use the script so if u like i can show u over skype sometime and u can see the bug for urself just pm me your skype details and ill get back to you also i am looking foward to seeing another pdate from you so im gna make a donation pm when u get this message and we will talk further i also maybe able to help you with your script =)

EDIT: ty for the happy bday ;)

YeaFamous
05-06-2013, 02:58 AM
i rune the script on the second floor it makes the bowstrings runs upstairs stands in front of bank doing nothing.... it says banking banking banking banking fail to find bank sucessfully executed then stands till log out.

Haxz
05-06-2013, 02:59 AM
i rune the script on the second floor it makes the bowstrings runs upstairs stands in front of bank doing nothing.... it says banking banking banking banking fail to find bank sucessfully executed then stands till log out.

Try restart the script on second floor with full inventory of flax again. I will fix that problem in the next version. The problem is because it misclicked the bank booth while its walking there, and if it is misclicked and your character is standing in front of bank already, it won't be able to find the bank booth glass color with that angle. So you just have to hope it doesn't misclick. It happens to a lot of people, but never happened to me. But still have to fix this since it will cause script to stuck if it misclicks.

YeaFamous
05-06-2013, 03:19 AM
ok thanks for the quick response i hope u can update it soon great job on this

taste dds
05-07-2013, 02:49 PM
wont run for more than 6 mins, loses direction tries to withdraw clay and buckets lol

Haxz
05-07-2013, 03:03 PM
wont run for more than 6 mins, loses direction tries to withdraw clay and buckets lol

You have your flax on the first bank slot?

ajg0001991
05-07-2013, 03:12 PM
You have your flax on the first bank slot?

do you want a donation still?

Haxz
05-07-2013, 03:17 PM
do you want a donation still?

Well yeah. Probably need another 1m to renew my membership. Currently thinking of a way to check if the character is spinning the flax by checking flax color changes in inventory. Sometimes randoms like strange plant would stop the script. So I'll make it find the strange plant if flax color is not changing in inventory. Been busy with school recently, didn't have much time to write the script. Other than that, I've re-written some parts of the script already, with the banking, and stair finding for going down now takes only one click, very rarely it will find a second time.

ajg0001991
05-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Well yeah. Probably need another 1m to renew my membership. Currently thinking of a way to check if the character is spinning the flax by checking flax color changes in inventory. Sometimes randoms like strange plant would stop the script. So I'll make it find the strange plant if flax color is not changing in inventory. Been busy with school recently, didn't have much time to write the script. Other than that, I've re-written some parts of the script already.

pm me your rs name/location/and world i will reply with my rs name andill make a nice donation =)

beastmode92
05-09-2013, 06:27 PM
im having some problems, would you mind helping me out? the script runs but just messes up a lot

Haxz
05-09-2013, 06:36 PM
What problem you're having? I can't get on my own desktop for a few days, so won't be able to update the script. But I'll try to help you here.

lewls
05-09-2013, 08:10 PM
It'll spin my first inv of flax, but when it trys to return to the bank for more it'll go up the stairs and sit there while trying to click off into the south away from the bank.

beastmode92
05-09-2013, 08:36 PM
What problem you're having? I can't get on my own desktop for a few days, so won't be able to update the script. But I'll try to help you here.
would you mind using skype?

Haxz
05-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Just post your problem here, I'll try to see what and how does the script not working properly.

beastmode92
05-10-2013, 12:02 PM
one thing i did was make the compass face north after climbing the stairs, then face back east after banking. also when you make x, TypeSendEx(IntToStr(RandomRange(28,200)),Boolean);

Haxz
05-10-2013, 01:16 PM
one thing i did was make the compass face north after climbing the stairs, then face back east after banking. also when you make x, TypeSendEx(IntToStr(RandomRange(28,200)),Boolean);

I see what's your problem with the banking. You probably failed to click the bank booth while walking there, causing character to stand in front of bank booth and not finding bank glass color at that angle. I believe this problem is common to those who doesn't have fast enough computer. You CANT start the script in front of bank booth since it won't be finding the bank glass color.

As for your fix for the compass, you make yourself a lil bit botlike, but at least not to the players since no people can see you doing it. And for the typesend, I think of how will I spin flax myself and how will I type in the numbers to make bow strings. It is very unlikely that I will type a random range of numbers everytime I click Make X. So I decided to not type random numbers into it. However, if you think it will make you look more human-like, you can keep it that way. Script is always made to the likings of the script writer, user can always modify it to their liking too.

beastmode92
05-10-2013, 02:14 PM
I see what's your problem with the banking. You probably failed to click the bank booth while walking there, causing character to stand in front of bank booth and not finding bank glass color at that angle. I believe this problem is common to those who doesn't have fast enough computer. You CANT start the script in front of bank booth since it won't be finding the bank glass color.

As for your fix for the compass, you make yourself a lil bit botlike, but at least not to the players since no people can see you doing it. And for the typesend, I think of how will I spin flax myself and how will I type in the numbers to make bow strings. It is very unlikely that I will type a random range of numbers everytime I click Make X. So I decided to not type random numbers into it. However, if you think it will make you look more human-like, you can keep it that way. Script is always made to the likings of the script writer, user can always modify it to their liking too.

Thanks a lot for having this script, i will try to do more work on it and let you know what i can find out. its already a good script and im new to scripting so its kind of fun to tweak things with a working script . Another thing i noticed from trying another BSspinner is that yours worked better finding the the Spinner while the other one was alright at finding the bank. What are your ideas about making a failsafe for the bank by making a DTM from the minimap to reposition if you are standing right next to the bank. im not sure if its an antiban or what is causing the constant right clicking when trying to go down the stairs but what do i alter to decrease it?
ps if you still want osr donations let me know

Haxz
05-10-2013, 03:29 PM
Thanks a lot for having this script, i will try to do more work on it and let you know what i can find out. its already a good script and im new to scripting so its kind of fun to tweak things with a working script . Another thing i noticed from trying another BSspinner is that yours worked better finding the the Spinner while the other one was alright at finding the bank. What are your ideas about making a failsafe for the bank by making a DTM from the minimap to reposition if you are standing right next to the bank. im not sure if its an antiban or what is causing the constant right clicking when trying to go down the stairs but what do i alter to decrease it?
ps if you still want osr donations let me know

I'm working on an update for this script. Currently I have fixed the stairs finding, its not very reliable in the current released version, its finding the stairs well, but not with the clicking. The updated one will rarely misclicks the stairs, even if it misclicks, it will find it on the second click.

As for the banking, I've make the script to work at an angle where bank glass color can be found even if you're standing in front of bank booth. And made a failsafe where if bank screen is not found in certain time, it will find the bank glass color and click on it again. Because of having a new angle, it will not find the stairs to go up on second floor after finish spinning the flax. So I made a new go up procedure that works even better in finding doors faster if door is closed, and walk to the stairs, click on it to go up.

Now I'm working on random events such as strange plant, evil chicken and swarm that SRL random solvers can't detect. When these randoms shows up, character will not spin flax, so there will be no color changes in inventory. My idea is to detect the inventory color changes every few seconds, if there is no color change, it will try to find these randoms and solve it accordingly. But too bad, I can't work on it ATM, I need to stay at my gf house for a few days so I won't be able to access to my computer.

And yes, I'm still taking osr donations. You will be the second one that donates if you do lol.

kerusia
05-11-2013, 10:44 PM

My script always gets me stuck at the red X right clicking in random places, have I messed something up?

kerusia
05-12-2013, 12:49 AM
^^^^ Is strangely now working fine? Weird!

Haxz
05-12-2013, 01:55 AM
^^^^ Is strangely now working fine? Weird!

Probably because it's not detecting the bank symbol color on minimap. You would have to change it to a higher tolerance if it happen again. But this case is quite rare, reloading smart might just fix the problem, that would refresh the minimap colors again

iTimmy
05-12-2013, 06:39 AM
went for a smoke break and come back to see myself dead. had run from combat on true also.

Haxz
05-12-2013, 10:40 AM
went for a smoke break and come back to see myself dead. had run from combat on true also.

Legits always close the door prevent bots from running away from randoms to kill them.

It's better if you could see what's actually happened yourself and report it to me.

bigblacknerd
05-16-2013, 03:40 PM
Hey if you need someone who will let you teamview them to work on the script im always open to helping.
gonna test this later.

OriginalStan
05-17-2013, 12:05 AM
I don't know why but whenever I try to start the script, the window is just blank, it hear the music playing but I only see white. Any way to fix this? - Loving your picking script by the way, works great !

Herbs N Tea
05-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Decent script, made 9k bs yesterday had to keep an eye on it tho.

the only time when it actually failed was when it walked into the room next to the spinning wheel (south side its not really a room) and the door closed behind me.

I wouln't use it for over night botting in its current release, but if you look at the screen every now and than to see if its still going, it works really good!

gotadd
05-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Thanks for the script haxz, works great. I have one question, my IGN is DasKapital, how would i write it for the script to recognize it during random events? thanks!

izomuli
05-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Does work fine for me so far, thanks for this script :)

silbot
05-21-2013, 09:30 PM
Script seems to always click the banker tutor and then runs off to the cannons. Only does one trip for me....

teenbotter
05-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Better than i could do so good job =]
however there are some things that could be improved i notice when going downstairs it keeps right clicking trying to find the stairs. Especially when people are standing near them. If you could make it just click on them it would be able to avoid that problem if this is possible.

On a side note messing with the script i did set the random to true now he just runs away lol and cant find where it was to fix it but thats mine own problem. Suggestion if you are able to, change this so that he just talks to them so that they'll leave. as there are some randoms that don't attack, how ever they do tele you away for not talking to them which would by my guess null the script.
Again thnx for the script, look forward to future updates

Bot Or Die Trying
05-25-2013, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the script haxz, works great. I have one question, my IGN is DasKapital, how would i write it for the script to recognize it during random events? thanks!

Try 'ital' or 'apit'

And remove that when you get a chance, don't want people who don't use Simba who hate bots to report that name. Change it as well if you could.

pedo15
05-25-2013, 01:29 PM
please update :)

botftwww
05-27-2013, 12:32 PM
Sometimes it would misclick at a spot right outside the 2 doors of the bank while banking bow strings and get stuck in there. Otherwise, it's all good! nice work bro!

GetHyper
05-28-2013, 08:49 PM
This is why open source is so good, OP hasn't updated in a while but I managed to altar a few bits for it to work better :).

gb2thekitchen
06-01-2013, 09:03 PM
This is why open source is so good, OP hasn't updated in a while but I managed to altar a few bits for it to work better :).

what did you change to improve it? best run i've got is about an hour, other than that it usually goes for 10 minutes before getting stuck and terminating.

rj
06-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Guys, he probably has no idea your asking him to fix it, give him a notification linking to this thread lol.

Haxz people want you to update it

Haxz
06-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Guys, he probably has no idea your asking him to fix it, give him a notification linking to this thread lol.

Haxz people want you to update it

I actually updated quite a few of the functions and made the script worked much better weeks ago. But then I moved on to a new project and forgot about this lol. Should have never expect someone would donate to me when I made a money making script. Moved on to new project to supply myself enough cash for my gameplay + membership. I'll post the updated script in a while since I'm not using it anymore.

Btw, some random events like strange plant detecting was in work in progress and I didn't have enough testing to make it work yet. Don't expect too much.

Also, spinning flax gives too much randoms for SRL to handle. Especially the certer and frog random that SRL isn't handling. I've made modifications to my antirandoms.simba to work better with randoms. So guys, don't ever complain about randoms in OSR because some of them are in fact not possible for SRL to handle.

Haxz
06-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Updated.

Loving double posting.

pedo15
06-03-2013, 07:47 PM
Oh my god. Thanks so much for updating. I love you.

Haxz
06-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Oh my god. Thanks so much for updating. I love you.

First comment after 17 downloads.

Kevin
06-03-2013, 08:50 PM
First comment after 17 downloads.
Imagine the scripts with a hundred downloads before anyone comments at all.

And vice versa, imagine the scripts with thousands of downloads, and thousands of comments. <.<

Haxz
06-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Imagine the scripts with a hundred downloads before anyone comments at all.

And vice versa, imagine the scripts with thousands of downloads, and thousands of comments. <.<

I expected someone would complain the script sooner, but it didn't happen lol.

Small Fry
06-06-2013, 04:44 AM
Hey, thanks for the amazing script!

I noticed that the script often right clicks (stairs up/down, spin) in transit and will often waste a significant amount of time trying to find the object while repeating the same mistake. I band-aid fixed it by adding a short 100ms wait time between movement and right click. What I was wondering is if this, to those who have more experience than I, would be a dangerous trigger for bot watch, being constant and all.

I still have the majority of the SRL library to learn so I was wondering if anyone has an idea for a cleaner fix. I tried increasing the MMouse speed but it didn't help much.

verizonhorizon
06-11-2013, 07:13 PM
So, what's the better version of the two?

denart5
06-11-2013, 08:04 PM
So, what's the better version of the two?
The latest probably

hershey bar
06-12-2013, 06:01 AM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/SmartParams.Simba(229:202): Invalid number of parameters at line 228
Compiling failed.

WILL NOT START PLEASE HELP.

firefox419
06-12-2013, 07:29 AM
Can someone help me please! Everytime I go to run a script. Runescape 2013 pops up someone help me please?

OriginalStan
06-19-2013, 05:42 PM
Haxz, first I would like to tell you that i greatly appreciate all your hard work on the flax picker and flax spinner script. Your latest update is much improved and working well. I just need a little bit of help if you don't mind...It might be my computer is running to slow because i have three bots running, but when running v5 of the flax spinner a lot of the time he misses withdrawing the flax from the bank (in the first slot). Maybe there should be a longer time delay? I really appreciate you help and efforts in these bots

All the best!

kickassmagee
06-19-2013, 06:45 PM
holy shit wow haha thank u soooo much, i tried the other scripts awhile ago and all of them failed horribly so i actually gave up on them but tried this one now and works perfect :D :D :D u are the shit sir!

capone01
06-20-2013, 06:43 PM
This is the best flax spinner here on simba sorums, thanks alot sir Haxz.

kickassmagee
06-20-2013, 07:04 PM
something that would be pretty cool is if u implemented like a death walking part, so if it does get attacked and killed my random it sees that it is infront of lumby castle and goes up all 3 floors and starts from the bank?...this would basically make it so the script can run overnight without having to worry if its going to run all night or just 20mins :D ..think about it ;)

leeds4eva
06-22-2013, 08:46 AM
just a few things why is Ur email in the script.procedure DeclarePlayers;
begin
Players[0].Name := 'haxz@gmail.com'; //UserName
Players[0].Pass := 'haxz123'; //Password
Players[0].Nick := 'plsdonteventrytologin'; //Enter part of your ingame character name,3-4 characters
end;

hunters
06-25-2013, 10:48 PM
it makes like 10 strings then runs back to bank also it keeps reopening the make flax part after ever 3 bowstrings made

fosterftw
06-27-2013, 05:10 AM
this doesn't work at all for me, just says can't find the spinner, where should I stand?

JKLO
06-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Maybe adding some more number inputs rather than "28"
I'm trying to figure how to do it on my own right now :p

JKLO
06-27-2013, 06:14 PM
this doesn't work at all for me, just says can't find the spinner, where should I stand?

Start right next to the spinner. Also make sure you have the roofs toggled off.

OriginalStan
07-01-2013, 02:34 PM
It was working for me great, however now whenever I bank and run to go down the stairs, he just stands there and does not even click at all, the mouse hovers over the stairs and it looks as if it is trying to find the stairs and wont click. Can anyone help me please?

Archonjess
08-13-2013, 06:14 PM
I've read the whole thread on this and it's working for me great. I start the script, adjust the camera angle to match your screen shots and then it keeps puttering along nicely. Well done!

blitzy
11-04-2013, 03:25 AM
i have an error on this script as well.
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "Create" at line 25, column 32 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartGraphics.Simba"

I seriously get an error for every script i run. I am honestly about to give up.

krempi
01-06-2014, 12:14 PM
I can't get any of the scripts to work. I get this error: [Error] C:\Users\anon\Downloads\HaxzLumbySpinner v5.simba(109:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 109

DeliriousKing
02-09-2014, 10:50 AM
When i run this script i get this message : "[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\skill\HaxzLumbySpinner v5.simba(109:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 109
Compiling failed."

What do i need to change in order to get that gone

diceofgod
03-05-2014, 04:57 PM
bank doesnt open gets to bank and stops ...

Hoenu Hoenu
03-30-2014, 12:58 PM
ERROR comes from a non-existing file (C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\HaxzLumbySpinner v5.simba)
[Error] C:\Users\Alex\AppData\Local\Temp\HaxzLumbySpinner v5.simba(109:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 109
Compiling failed.

mrkeen
04-14-2014, 12:23 PM
I'm getting the following error when trying to run:

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\HaxzLumbySpinner.simba(118:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 118
Compiling failed.

I don't know much about coding, anyone able to help?

attker121
04-17-2014, 12:41 AM
Can't seem to compile the script.

[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\HaxzLumbySpinner v5.simba(109:22): Invalid number of parameters at line 109
Compiling failed.

Everyone seems to like the script, I really appreciate you making it.

ksprowl
12-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Anybody able to get this one working ?

Harrier
12-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Anybody able to get this one working ?
Doubt it works without editing, it hasn't been updated within the last year

ksprowl
12-23-2014, 08:26 PM
Alright thanks for your reply Harrier

awthumness
03-31-2015, 09:05 AM
i can't mine to work? what do i input into line 110 "SetupGauss"?