PDA

View Full Version : Want a VPS to bot on????? FREE!!!!!!

Gaielka
04-18-2013, 10:28 PM
I use VPS's for multiple uses, and i only just recently started to bot. Now I may no little about how to script a simba file, however i thought i could make myself very useful here for those who want to bot their hearts out. Now the best way to get a VPS is to free-trial all of the leading companies. I am not advising to splash out here and there on small companies, why not go for juicy companies such as
http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us Get a 3 month trial, for FREE! Now, i currently have 4 running at the moment, and the free trial that would last you 3 months you are able to bot up to 3 accounts. That is either 12 accounts for three months (all those gold farmers out there) or 3 accounts for 12 months! (pkers or skillers who just want da 99). now this is my contribution to our forums, as i feel otherwise i am pretty useless. There are many other free trials given out by big VPS companies, and everyone is worth-it! So please do not spend $33 dollars a month or a year, spend nothing and either make yourself happy or just make pure profit! I know of a few companies, such as elastichosts, who are very good, and gave me a 3 month trial instead of 5 days, just make stuff up! you are part of a company! Which company? the "I don't want to pay for my VPS" company.
(sorry for my appalling grammar :duh: spend my time watching films, not reading books.)

Ian
04-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Cool, thanks for the share :)

serajin
04-18-2013, 10:59 PM
Nice find. :D

Silentcore
04-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Is this legit? What do our Moderators say?

Justin
04-19-2013, 07:06 AM
I've seen Windows Azure before, AFAIK it's legit.

Itankbots
04-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Its legit yes, But if you Bot say 6 accounts on it, will only last ~5 days.

They cut it off after 750 "compute" hours. Depends what you run it on. and you need a new credit card each trial. so its easier to just buy a vps TBH

Gaielka
04-19-2013, 10:50 AM
yes exactly, the hours you use determine how long it lasts, however you can have an endless amount of free VPS if you get a few free sims, so it is worth-it, and why wouldn't it be legit? i have nothing to lose by telling you this :/ what i mean by free sims is that you can apply for as many VPS's but its 4 per moblie number! so get 10 free sims and you are sorted ;)

Hitman1531
04-19-2013, 05:21 PM
I wouldn't buy a vps for anymore then $5. Just look around for special offers, I got mine for $0.1 this month.

Itankbots
04-19-2013, 10:49 PM
I wouldn't buy a vps for anymore then $5. Just look around for special offers, I got mine for $0.1 this month.

Lol? VPS for $.1...Yeah...Trials are not real Vps lol

Maybe you can run a potato on a $5 VPS. Considering Good VPS are $7-12Gb/Ram

Hitman1531
04-19-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol? VPS for $.1...Yeah...Trials are not real Vps lol

Maybe you can run a potato on a $5 VPS. Considering Good VPS are $7-12Gb/Ram

Wrong, it wasn't a trial. It lasts a month.

I've been running 3 bots at the same time and on Windows. One of the best VPS's I have used, especially considering the price, usually costs $22 a month but they were doing a special offer.

Itankbots
04-20-2013, 12:02 AM
Wrong, it wasn't a trial. It lasts a month.

I've been running 3 bots at the same time and on Windows. One of the best VPS's I have used, especially considering the price, usually costs $22 a month but they were doing a special offer.

Sketchy to say the least lol

kevin33
04-20-2013, 12:03 AM
I know nothing about VPS's and have been told recently I should use one so I am interested.
Could someone recommend a good one with a decent trial? One that does not require a credit card registered and no text sending if possible?

cause
04-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Does it give you a an OS pre-installed? Anyway to simplify and (and speed up) the process of making a new VPS every 3 months? (Make an image of the VPS as a dailybackup, sent to your google drive (or something) and then just use that image again when your VPS is shutdown and you need a new one? Or is the setup not that painful and all that is unnecessary...lol)

Gaielka
04-24-2013, 06:25 PM
The set up is easy to do, you can have preset images which they provide (Linux/windows ect.) or you can upload your own image, now if you wanted you could have all your settings with that and just customize. Also for setting up samba I just advise emailing yourself the samba file,or just copying and pasting to the vps, which is the easiest option :D

The Killer
04-24-2013, 06:39 PM
I've seen Windows Azure before, AFAIK it's legit.

^This, People abused it by trying to sell on powerbot. I had one myself, I wasn't getting a high enough FPS to make me happy but I was on a low plan, its worth getting for free :p

goon mike
04-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Awesome worked for me , thx m8

Otter
06-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Dude great find :) blessith thy heart!

willmcb18
06-19-2015, 05:09 PM
Sweet man thanks still works

KingKhaos
07-06-2015, 05:51 PM
I never realized they gave out free trials for this kind of stuff o.O thanks a lot will try out.

Obquility
07-13-2015, 05:07 AM
I use VPS's for multiple uses, and i only just recently started to bot. Now I may no little about how to script a simba file, however i thought i could make myself very useful here for those who want to bot their hearts out. Now the best way to get a VPS is to free-trial all of the leading companies. I am not advising to splash out here and there on small companies, why not go for juicy companies such as
http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us Get a 3 month trial, for FREE! Now, i currently have 4 running at the moment, and the free trial that would last you 3 months you are able to bot up to 3 accounts. That is either 12 accounts for three months (all those gold farmers out there) or 3 accounts for 12 months! (pkers or skillers who just want da 99). now this is my contribution to our forums, as i feel otherwise i am pretty useless. There are many other free trials given out by big VPS companies, and everyone is worth-it! So please do not spend $33 dollars a month or a year, spend nothing and either make yourself happy or just make pure profit! I know of a few companies, such as elastichosts, who are very good, and gave me a 3 month trial instead of 5 days, just make stuff up! you are part of a company! Which company? the "I don't want to pay for my VPS" company.
(sorry for my appalling grammar :duh: spend my time watching films, not reading books.)

What type of stuff should you say. Why would the company need a vps? What did you say, for a guide?

grats
07-13-2015, 05:54 AM
is buyvm blocked or something?

Obquility
07-13-2015, 10:05 PM
is buyvm blocked or something?

Does buy VM good? Does it run simba easily?