PDA

View Full Version : Banned for macroing (minor) with auto range guilder. (old school)

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 01:21 PM
Hey. I was just banned after 10 minutes of using the autorangeguilder script on the old school forums. The ban was minor and the length of the ban was 21 days! Just thought i'd let you know. Im so mad since the script was really shitty anyways dying to random events etc. Took me about 10 min to get banned using the script.

Thanatos
04-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Hey. I was just banned after 5 minutes of using the autorangeguilder script on the old school forums. The ban was minor and the length of the ban was 21 days! Just thought i'd let you know. Im so mad since the script was really shitty anyways dying to random events etc. Took me about 10 min to get banned using the script.

First you said it took 5 minutes...then you said 10 minutes...then you said you died from randoms which means you botted for quite awhile...so how long did you actually bot for?

The range guild also has an VERY high ban rate. It's not uncommon to be banned there even if you're using a very good script.

xtrapsp
04-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey. I was just banned after 5 minutes of using the autorangeguilder script on the old school forums. The ban was minor and the length of the ban was 21 days! Just thought i'd let you know. Im so mad since the script was really shitty anyways dying to random events etc. Took me about 10 min to get banned using the script.

A few things to take note.

If it was so 'shitty' why were you using it?
Why don't you write your own?
You didn't get banned within 10 minutes. That is a flat out lie.

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 01:50 PM
I was pissed off when I wrote this I'll explain it better. I tryed this script out yesterday when I monitored it and it kept dying to random events etc so I turned it off. This morning I decided I'll give it another try, so I turned on the script once again, went out for a ciggarette and came back and my account was banned. Imo this script has many bugs and seems relatively easy to detect, that's why I said it was shitty, no offence to the person who wrote the script.

J J
04-19-2013, 01:54 PM
I was pissed off when I wrote this I'll explain it better. I tryed this script out yesterday when I monitored it and it kept dying to random events etc so I turned it off. This morning I decided I'll give it another try, so I turned on the script once again, went out for a ciggarette and came back and my account was banned. Imo this script has many bugs and seems relatively easy to detect, that's why I said it was shitty, no offence to the person who wrote the script.
5 minutes? 10 minutes? One random? A few random events? Running on one day? Running one multiple days...?

Too bad you got banned. But why are you making up stories just tell what happened instead of exaggerating that you got banned within 10 minutes.

t4q
04-19-2013, 01:54 PM
hmm, didn't you use any other bots between?

Runehack123
04-19-2013, 01:55 PM
Damn that sucks. The script must have been really bad to get you banned so fast. :/

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Wow are you stupid? How can I explain it better? I said I tried it out yesterday, bot fucked up several times, decided to try it once more today, went out for a smoke, came back ( a ciggarette takes 5-10 min JUST TO CLARIFY THIS FOR YOU) and I was banned.

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 02:02 PM
And no no other bots were used during this time.

Runehack123
04-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Wow are you stupid? How can I explain it better? I said I tried it out yesterday, bot fucked up several times, decided to try it once more today, went out for a smoke, came back ( a ciggarette takes 5-10 min JUST TO CLARIFY THIS FOR YOU) and I was banned.
It's okay they think Simba is so amazing and Runescape detection system is really bad, but true fact Runescape bans even non-botters it is their auto-detection system and it is great like that. :)
Runescape is so nice at banhammering everyone! Go Jagex

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 02:05 PM
Yeah well my guess is the bot was up to something weird since I got banned so fast but man 21 days seems a little long seeing as I didn't even gain any levels.

dzpliu
04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
you should know that botting is never safe in the first place.
all i can say is you have a bad luck :(

mannenasso
04-19-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah I know. Bad luck I guess.

rj
04-21-2013, 02:43 AM

It was made by a new user... you shouldn't be too surprised

Fatigue
04-21-2013, 11:27 AM
If you thought that was such a "shitty" script, and had failed multiple times according to your posts, why not take the effort and learn how to script? Just be glad the script was free and publicly available; scripters aren't obligated to make them like this. They could've kept them private or sell it.

Shatterhand
04-21-2013, 12:28 PM
I made over 3mil xp at range guild. Its your fault getting banned, you probably used a script which was spam clicking with constant wait times.

Destined2bGreat
04-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Range guild has had an extremely high ban rate since real 2007, nevermind old school. If they want to ban you at ranged guild, they will, and no amount of antiban or great scripting will stop that. Of course, using a shitty script doesn't help. Really should just go with fightcaves if you can afford it, I've yet to see someone banned for just fight caves (everyone banned also seems to have used a ranged guild script).

acow
04-30-2013, 03:01 AM
"10 mins" yeah ok lol

l6bustank
04-30-2013, 10:11 AM
if you want to get to the botton of this then browse through the code and look fo places where Wait or sth similar is written. Look at the timers, are there any randomness? also, look at the failsafes (if any) and how the mouse is moved and check if the script does breaks or has any other "intergrated" antiban (in addition to the classical Procedure AntiBan).

Ragenowplz
05-01-2013, 03:02 PM
lol. there are so many bots at the range guild. I'd imagine its a pretty popular spot to be banned at. On a further note, botting at range guild isn't the smartest idea.

ThatMixedKid
05-03-2013, 08:01 PM
damn bro ;\

hamster31
05-04-2013, 04:17 PM
So lets break this down.

"Hey. I was just banned after 10 minutes of using the autorangeguilder script on the old school forums."
Who was it written by? SRL member or Registered User? Using any of the scripts here, you assume the responsibility of what happens to your character. The reason why the code is visible for you is to make sure for yourself if there is anything that is wrong with it.

The ban was minor and the length of the ban was 21 days! Just thought i'd let you know.
That ban is definitely not minor, I hate 21 days.

Im so mad since the script was really shitty anyways dying to random events etc. Took me about 10 min to get banned using the script.
Again, what bothers me is the idea of this imbecile coming here say that the script was "shitty". Even if the script was not written well, does not give you the write to call it "Shitty". They are learning as we all did, they actually took the time out to open up Simba and actually typed something in the coding area rather than just typing my user name and password and going for a dam smoke break. Rather than calling a person out and call his script "Shitty" get over that and learn to script so things like this do not happen by someone elses script but by your own!

Kasi
05-04-2013, 04:57 PM
You shouldn't smoke.