PDA

View Full Version : Botting

phat808
04-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Okay, I was wondering if you guys know any other botting clients that are better than simba. Pref. one that solves randoms.

viljo
04-23-2013, 11:11 PM
no bot are better than simba! :spot:

Sin
04-23-2013, 11:13 PM
You come to SIMBA's official site. You then ask for bots other than Simba?????????????? uw0tm8

phat808
04-23-2013, 11:16 PM
iw0t? I don't really like half broken bots....

Edit: ugh 4ners

Kevin
04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
There are other botting clients, but the concept of better is all based on the scripters.
As far as I know, none of them currently solve all randoms. It's a new game, with a new setup, these things take time everywhere...

Neznam
04-23-2013, 11:43 PM
You come to SIMBA's official site. You then ask for bots other than Simba?????????????? uw0tm8

Lol

There are other botting clients, but the concept of better is all based on the scripters.
As far as I know, none of them currently solve all randoms. It's a new game, with a new setup, these things take time everywhere...

and this.

If you don't like the current scripts, learn to do it yourself then.

rj
04-23-2013, 11:47 PM
I don't like people with half their brain cells dead.

NKN
04-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Let me say this.

Simba is only incomplete when the community decides it to be. It is always available for the public to script. You want a random done? You do it. -none- of the random developers get paid, so why should they spend their valuable time on something to please one person? This is a community, you want something perfect, you do it first, you don't wait for someone else to do it.

Sin
04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Let me say this.

Simba is only incomplete when the community decides it to be. It is always available for the public to script. You want a random done? You do it. -none- of the random developers get paid, so why should they spend their valuable time on something to please one person? This is a community, you want something perfect, you do it first, you don't wait for someone else to do it.
Where'd you copy paste that from

Justin
04-24-2013, 12:59 AM
TRiBot, Vinsert, RiD.

I cannot vouch for any bots\sites listed above. Use at own risk.

Topic closed due to flamming.