PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2 or WoW?

blackfire553
05-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I'm currently playing EQ2, i play on the "Exchange" server so i can sell stuff legal now (it pays off the subscription), im about to sell my level 61 in WoW.

EQ2 = Everquest 2 by Sony Online Entertainment
WoW = World of Warcraft by Blizzard (Entertainment?)

Rune Hacker
05-17-2007, 03:06 AM
Is there a request, question, or something in that post because i don't get what you posted this for yet

Sp0rky
05-17-2007, 03:24 AM
Played neither. Heard WoW is a little addictive. Therefore not going to start it.

Rune Hacker
05-17-2007, 03:46 AM
I have Wow, I did like it, but i find it boring because leveling is boring but getting lvl 70 makes it fun. I want to ge tback into it but i find leveling just too boring, it waw fun at the start, but gets old lol. Ive never played Everquest though so idk how it is. Ive gotta say WoW because its fun even though a bunch of nerds who live thier their parents play it every day for hours. I will neer be that good because I have no time to play games like that.

sound
05-17-2007, 09:43 AM
WoW, played it for some weeks, it's pretty good.

Hugolord
05-17-2007, 09:49 AM
never tried everquest 2

Markus
05-17-2007, 10:05 AM
WoW owns everquest2 (and Runescape).

WinterDream
05-17-2007, 12:50 PM
WoW for sure i have played it for 1+ years official TBC is alot of fun also but leveling is boring.

GoF
05-17-2007, 01:16 PM
WoW for the win :spot:

Rune Hacker
05-18-2007, 04:22 AM
Runescape sucks, takes no skill, filled with 10 year olds, no nice people in it, all greedy bitches, no one will help, runescape sucks and i hope it dissapears forever. Games like WoW have nicer people who will be glad to help you, spare some money, and stuff like that where as in runescape, not 1 person in that game will help out another person and its fucked up. Fuck runescape. Sorry if language like that isn't allowed on this forum.

michels103
05-18-2007, 05:41 AM
Runescape sucks, takes no skill, filled with 10 year olds, no nice people in it, all greedy bitches, no one will help, runescape sucks and i hope it dissapears forever. Games like WoW have nicer people who will be glad to help you, spare some money, and stuff like that where as in runescape, not 1 person in that game will help out another person and its fucked up. Fuck runescape. Sorry if language like that isn't allowed on this forum.

I sorta have to agree. World Of Warcraft has some nice people, willing to take time out of there day to help you. Plus you almost always have to be nice considering its a group type game. Runescape is just people not willing to help anyone and take whatever they can get .

marzey
05-18-2007, 01:10 PM
WoW owns everquest2 (and Runescape).

Very True if RS came out on disk and updated heaps(Graphics) would just be as popular, WOW over 6 Million members
RuneScape just hits 1 Million But alright since its rs graphics like look at WOW its a disk game RS goes alright.

Marzy :D

Secet
05-18-2007, 05:00 PM
Don't know about Everquest II, but WoW began to die slowly after The Burning Crusade. So I voted for EQ

WinterDream
05-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Don't know about Everquest II, but WoW began to die slowly after The Burning Crusade. So I voted for EQLast time i checked it was still growing 8+ Mill People playing

Maxine
05-21-2007, 04:49 AM
i choose NONE. those games take your life. i choose runescape and SCAR so i dont need to spend too much time:D

rkroxpunk
05-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Don't know about Everquest II, but WoW began to die slowly after The Burning Crusade. So I voted for EQ

wuh? who told u that??

zenma
06-30-2007, 05:51 PM
i choose wow cause it was really fun in the beginning and addictive but then when i got to the 60s leveling started getting really boring and then i played eq2 for like a week i didnt like it it was just weird idk why

Phade
07-01-2007, 04:57 AM
World of warcraft has been my all time favorite game. I auto on runescape during the night until I can obtain a decent version of Glider for WoW. WoW is mainly based on a team force and without you suffer. THe community in WoW is so much better than that of runescape or Everquest. The features are just unbelievably incredible in WoW. Blizzards support team is downright in the game with you whenever problems arise and the team can do anything from restore accidental lost items to muting aggressive players. WoW is so fun is so many different levels, the only thing Im waiting for now is scar to be intertwined with WoW to form a new version of a Glider. They have something similar but it is subscription only and the Gliders are much more detectable. WoW is much better fueled between the Burning Crusade and the things you can do. Outlands really adds a new feature to the game play and the class/race/faction combos are so fun to experiment with. WoW definitely beats EQ2 every time. The choice of Role Playing, and Non-Role Playing. The Choice of PvP or PvE. The possibilities are so incredible. Yopu have people on servers who are willing to accept anyone into a team or guild and you can talk for hours on mics, working away at a single task. Obtaining new items with friends and burning time fishing by the lakes. You can eat things that turn you into a Ninja or a Pirate and you can obtain mounts to ride among the vast plains. The people are very mature and the things to do are awesome. The Horde is my faction of choice because of its mature background, and team work during tense PvP combat. The Barrens Chat even enlightens us all whenever we must need something to help us cheer up. WoW is much better than EQ2. Its much faster and fun. I sometimes just wander around because its fun meeting new people. I expect many O RLY? comments and a few flames. But WoW is guaranteed success either way.

PS: That lvl 61. I would like to buy from you

71runemaker
07-01-2007, 03:20 PM
World of warcraft has been my all time favorite game. I auto on runescape during the night until I can obtain a decent version of Glider for WoW. WoW is mainly based on a team force and without you suffer. THe community in WoW is so much better than that of runescape or Everquest. The features are just unbelievably incredible in WoW. Blizzards support team is downright in the game with you whenever problems arise and the team can do anything from restore accidental lost items to muting aggressive players. WoW is so fun is so many different levels, the only thing Im waiting for now is scar to be intertwined with WoW to form a new version of a Glider. They have something similar but it is subscription only and the Gliders are much more detectable. WoW is much better fueled between the Burning Crusade and the things you can do. Outlands really adds a new feature to the game play and the class/race/faction combos are so fun to experiment with. WoW definitely beats EQ2 every time. The choice of Role Playing, and Non-Role Playing. The Choice of PvP or PvE. The possibilities are so incredible. Yopu have people on servers who are willing to accept anyone into a team or guild and you can talk for hours on mics, working away at a single task. Obtaining new items with friends and burning time fishing by the lakes. You can eat things that turn you into a Ninja or a Pirate and you can obtain mounts to ride among the vast plains. The people are very mature and the things to do are awesome. The Horde is my faction of choice because of its mature background, and team work during tense PvP combat. The Barrens Chat even enlightens us all whenever we must need something to help us cheer up. WoW is much better than EQ2. Its much faster and fun. I sometimes just wander around because its fun meeting new people. I expect many O RLY? comments and a few flames. But WoW is guaranteed success either way.

PS: That lvl 61. I would like to buy from you

WAY too long to read, so im not :f:

Ejjman
07-02-2007, 04:54 AM
Guildwars > WoW > EQ2

I've never even heard of EQ2.

Whitefang OC
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
You have never heard of EQ2??!!! O_o I have a max lvl 70 paladin on it. Also EQ2 lvl 70s can sell for over $600.00 if you play on a SE server, so if you get tired of game you can sell it, and get your monthly fees and then some back. All legit, buy money and stuff too from SE severs.(station exchange)

Ejjman
07-05-2007, 06:32 AM
You have never heard of EQ2??!!! O_o I have a max lvl 70 paladin on it. Also EQ2 lvl 70s can sell for over $600.00 if you play on a SE server, so if you get tired of game you can sell it, and get your monthly fees and then some back. All legit, buy money and stuff too from SE severs.(station exchange)

Sounds hard. Someone is letting me try out WoW and its hella fun. :D

killaclown187
07-24-2007, 05:43 AM
world of warcraft fo lYfe

Drip
07-26-2007, 07:35 PM
WoW>EQ2, EQ2 is shit

Whitefang OC
07-27-2007, 01:24 AM
WoW>EQ2, EQ2 is shit

Have you played the game past the "Trial of the Isle"? Thats not the full game you know. :D