PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think?

Fitted Range
04-28-2013, 05:25 PM
got an account 40 atk 91 str 1 def 80 hp 13 prayer 12 magic combat lvl 64 I have a fury and rune scimmy as my weapon at the moment. what would u guys suggest I turn him into I was thinking of using a rune scimmy and finishing with a obby maul to keep my combat at this level but id rather hear from the community what they think is the best route to make this guy cause I don't want to ruin the character due to his high strength already. should I head to 99 strength now too or what? feedback is appreciated guys! thanks

happy hippo
04-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Shatter Fighter Is What You Require Bye The Sounds Of It

randy marsh
04-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Got an account 40 atk 91 str 1 def 80 hp 13 prayer 12 magic combat lvl 64 I have a fury and rune scimmy as my weapon at the moment.

What would u guys suggest I turn him into I was thinking of using a rune scimmy and finishing with a obby maul to?

Keep my combat at this level but id rather hear from the community what they think is the best route to make this guy cause I don't want to ruin the character due to his high strength already,

Should I head to 99 strength now too or what? feedback is appreciated guys! thanks.

Fitted Range
04-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Shatter Fighter Is What You Require Bye The Sounds Of It

what do you mean?

Got an account 40 atk 91 str 1 def 80 hp 13 prayer 12 magic combat lvl 64 I have a fury and rune scimmy as my weapon at the moment.

What would u guys suggest I turn him into I was thinking of using a rune scimmy and finishing with a obby maul to?

Keep my combat at this level but id rather hear from the community what they think is the best route to make this guy cause I don't want to ruin the character due to his high strength already,

Should I head to 99 strength now too or what? feedback is appreciated guys! thanks.

???

happy hippo
04-28-2013, 06:29 PM
what do you mean?

???
i ment as in i thought he was lookin for a combat script that why i said shatterfighter

Fitted Range
04-28-2013, 06:36 PM
i ment as in i thought he was lookin for a combat script that why i said shatterfighter

no Im not im looking for more along the lines on which direction I should aim my stats towards Im not concerned with getting a script im learning how to make those on my own right now. just looking for some suggestions because its been a while since ive played rs and only came back because of the 07 servers and pking

happy hippo
04-28-2013, 07:29 PM
no Im not im looking for more along the lines on which direction I should aim my stats towards Im not concerned with getting a script im learning how to make those on my own right now. just looking for some suggestions because its been a while since ive played rs and only came back because of the 07 servers and pking
O Alright Goodluck wish i could play 07 ssupid f2p :(