PDA

View Full Version : westkevin12's yanil iron banker

westkevin12
04-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Westkevin12's Yanill Iron Banker V1.7
NOTICE script might be outdated version 2 is out. thankyou for the support looking forward to feedback on version 2 thread.
This script will mine iron north of yanill and bank it in yanill bank.
V1.7 uses DDTMs, symbolfinding, and tpas for mapwalking and ATPAs for finding the iron and bank.

-----------------------------------------------------
Instructions:
Start in the yanill bank with pickaxe equiped or in the first slot of your inventory.
please babysit, This script does not have all antirandoms.
please post any bugs you find so i can fix them!
--------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
You will need to have installed and setup simba.
you will need to have smart8 and srl/osr and 07 fonts, you can automaticly setup these with slushpuppys download found here. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478
your ingame screen brightnes needs to be set on the brightest setting.

for v1.3 and V1.4
you will need to download 20_20.png from below and save it in simba/includes/sps/img/runescape_surface07
you will not need to download the custom map for V1.5+
------------------------
V1.01:
added SJoe's fixes
cleaned up the standards,
V1.1:
added TPA banking.
added paint.
clicks iron ore and bank window more in the middle of the object.
finds normal randoms.
V1.2
added sps walking.
V1.3
added atpas to more accuratley click the iron ore and the bank booth.
added custom map and use of sps combined with dtms making it less likley to get lost.
V1.4
rewrite on banking and mining procedures to more easily find the iron and bank booth.
V1.5
added DDTM map walking,
added backup tpas of iron and the bank window for when jagex likes to change from dark to light colours.
reuploaded V1.5 to fix the problem of it logging in banking and not going to the pit.
now chooses iron and bank window closest to you instead of furthest away from you.
V1.51
fixed DDTMs for the path from the pit to the bank.
increased iron per hour.
updated iron colour tpas
V1.6
added progress reports.
edited the 8th DDTM to avoid getting lost near the gate.
updated bank window TPA colours.
V1.6.1
fixed bug.
V1.6.2
updated walking DDTms.
added symbol finding for mining site.
V1.6.3
updated walking DDTMs.
added a max time failsafe to log out after the time you set.
fixed bug.
V1.7
replaced the less than stable problem ddtms with tpa walking functions.
now uses tpa walking till it can find the more stable ddtms in the minimap.
moved the point it clicks in bank closer to the bank stall to avoid clicking outside of the bank.
--------------------------
Proggy.
found dtm: 4
found dtm: 5
could not find dtm: 9
getting Iron spot
WestKevin12`s Yanil Iron Banker V1.6
TimeRunning: 97 minutes |Loads: 19
Ore Per Hour: 315 |Total Ore: 513
XP Per Hour: 11037 |Total XP: 17955
--------------------------
Development:
working on adding more antiban and antirandoms.
making it more efficiant.

------------------------------

Sjoe
04-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Grats on release :) Gonna skim through your code.

Edit: first few things I notice:

Put DeclarePlayers procedure in the beginning of the script, way more userfriendly. ( people might miss it )
U forgot to call Players[0].Nick =''; for the antirandoms;
U called DeclarePlayers AFTER Setupsrl; , with the new method it should be BEFORE

Easier to free multiple DTMS is by using Freedtms (just personal preference to reduce scriptlines)

At line 93-95

if (IsUpTextMultiCustom(['bank booth'])) then // try using 3-4 letters not full words eg: ['ban', 'nk b', 'boo']
clickMouse2(MOUSE_left); // don't know why u doubleclick
clickMouse2(MOUSE_left); // this click is seperate from your if statement (see below)

Usage of if..then statements for more than 1 follow-up

if BankScreen then // this if then statement will only affect Deposit(2,28,true);
Deposit(2,28,true);

wait(300) //Wait(300) and Closebank; are not part of the if statement.
CloseBank; //so if the bankscreen is false, the script will still play these 2 lines

{**using if..then for MULTI follow-ups needs a begin..end; **}
if BankScreen then
begin //notice the begin and end?
Deposit(2,28,true);
wait(300) // now Wait(300) and Closebank; are within the if statement!
CloseBank;
end;

It's great that your loops are not infinite (cause u use Inc(attempt)) , that's a pluspoint!

U can also use: MarkTime(Time); repeat until(TimeFromMark(Time) > 10000); // This will timeout after 10 seconds and leave the loop.
Just a matter of preference.

Can't find anything worth mentioning, the rest seems ok!

U could work on your standards though :) if you're lazy then Enable the formatter.sex extension and then just format script.

Next stop is usage of TPA's and ATPA's, try and look thru other people's code to learn. It helps A LOT. U will pick a lot of things (usage of the include, or the way they approach to script)

westkevin12
04-29-2013, 10:18 PM

edit: first few things I notice:

Put DeclarePlayers procedure in the beginning of the script, way more userfriendly. ( people might miss it )
U called DeclarePlayers AFTER Setupsrl; , with the new method it should be BEFORE

Easier to freedtm is by using Freedtms (just preference)
thanks sjoe, too helpfull :)

Sjoe
04-29-2013, 10:28 PM
thanks sjoe, too helpfull :)

I'm updating my posts as I am reading thru your script, if you do not understand some parts I write , then pm me :)
Since English is not my primary language and I'm not a fluent speaker by nature.

westkevin12
04-29-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm updating my posts as I am reading thru your script, if you do not understand some parts I write , then pm me :)
Since English is not my primary language and I'm not a fluent speaker by nature.

np, thanks so much for going over my script.

Sjoe
04-29-2013, 10:50 PM
np, thanks so much for going over my script.

updated :p I see you read some tutorials, keep it up!

westkevin12
04-29-2013, 10:57 PM

Edit: first few things I notice:

Easier to free multiple DTMS is by using Freedtms (just personal preference to reduce scriptlines)

At line 93-95

if (IsUpTextMultiCustom(['bank booth'])) then // try using 3-4 letters not full words eg: ['ban', 'nk b', 'boo']
clickMouse2(MOUSE_left); // don't know why u doubleclick
clickMouse2(MOUSE_left); // this click is seperate from your if statement (see below)

Usage of if..then statements for more than 1 follow-up

if BankScreen then // this if then statement will only affect Deposit(2,28,true);
Deposit(2,28,true);

wait(300) //Wait(300) and Closebank; are not part of the if statement.
CloseBank; //so if the bankscreen is false, the script will still play these 2 lines

{**using if..then for MULTI follow-ups needs a begin..end; **}
if BankScreen then
begin //notice the begin and end?
Deposit(2,28,true);
wait(300) // now Wait(300) and Closebank; are within the if statement!
CloseBank;
end;

It's great that your loops are not infinite (cause u use Inc(attempt)) , that's a pluspoint!

U can also use: MarkTime(Time); repeat until(TimeFromMark(Time) > 10000); // This will timeout after 10 seconds and leave the loop.
Just a matter of preference.

Can't find anything worth mentioning, the rest seems ok!

U could work on your standards though :) if you're lazy then Enable the formatter.sex extension and then just format script.

Next stop is usage of TPA's and ATPA's, try and look thru other people's code to learn. It helps A LOT. U will pick a lot of things (usage of the include, or the way they approach to script)

yeah i only found out about tpas last night from core` but i plan on adding splitTPA function to it for better accuracy. still have alot to learn. but worth it i wanna make it flawless in the end

Sjoe
04-29-2013, 11:00 PM
yeah i only found out about tpas last night from core` but i plan on adding splitTPA function to it for better accuracy. still have alot to learn. but worth it i wanna make it flawless in the end

Take your time, you'll get the hang of it :)

westkevin12
04-30-2013, 03:55 AM
what would be a better mapwalking meathod between sps and radial?

AutismBot
04-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Wow this sounds promising, I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to hear some of the feedback.

Don't worry if you get negative feedback from people, just press forward and keep revising because this script sounds like it has some serious potential.

I also like that you don't have infinite loops because this means that your script won't be standing in the same spot in most situations for 5 hours or so.

lordasukuu
04-30-2013, 12:34 PM
banking is fine but when it goes to walk to the spot where it is supposed to mine, it doesnt reach it by the time it says 100%, it stops at the first coal spot and then just stands there, doesnt try to fix its self up or anything except stand there.

edit: i moved it to the iron spot my self, mined all the ores then made its way back to the bank, banked them all and went to make its way back to the ores, and as i said before it doesnt make it.

westkevin12
05-01-2013, 02:55 AM
Wow this sounds promising, I wish you the best of luck and can't wait to hear some of the feedback.

Don't worry if you get negative feedback from people, just press forward and keep revising because this script sounds like it has some serious potential.

I also like that you don't have infinite loops because this means that your script won't be standing in the same spot in most situations for 5 hours or so.
thankyou for the support, I'll be sure to let you know when a version stable enough to let it run overnight is out.

westkevin12
05-01-2013, 02:59 AM
banking is fine but when it goes to walk to the spot where it is supposed to mine, it doesnt reach it by the time it says 100%, it stops at the first coal spot and then just stands there, doesnt try to fix its self up or anything except stand there.

edit: i moved it to the iron spot my self, mined all the ores then made its way back to the bank, banked them all and went to make its way back to the ores, and as i said before it doesnt make it.

thanks for the bug report.
the problem causing this is the dtm's not beeing found because the colours change out of it's tolerance so after so long it can't see them anymore. I noticed i was having to update the dtm's often but now in v1.2 it uses sps to walk. i left the dtm walking functions in the script in case you would rather use that and keep updating the dtms tho.

lordasukuu
05-01-2013, 06:32 PM
ohh ok lol, well i know a little bit about scripting and what not cause i sort of helped my foster bro make one, but other then that i really have no idea what im doing lol and i cant get his help cause he has gone off to the navy, so if there is anyway you could fix it, it would be awesome :P,

other then that, very nice effort bud xD.

westkevin12
05-02-2013, 09:50 AM
ohh ok lol, well i know a little bit about scripting and what not cause i sort of helped my foster bro make one, but other then that i really have no idea what im doing lol and i cant get his help cause he has gone off to the navy, so if there is anyway you could fix it, it would be awesome :P,

other then that, very nice effort bud xD.
it's working pretty well atm. should find the colours of the iron and the bank alot easier now even with jagex changing the colours so often.
still needs to be watched tho

bin345
05-02-2013, 11:59 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'sps/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.4 .simba'

How should i solve this?

lordasukuu
05-02-2013, 02:49 PM
it's working pretty well atm. should find the colours of the iron and the bank alot easier now even with jagex changing the colours so often.
still needs to be watched tho

it starts the script but just stands there at the bank, it opens my bank, then closes it, makes sure my run is on, goes back to inventory and then it must be constantly pressing the "tab" key because in my chat log on rs it keeps saying, "That player was not found on your friends list",(because i recently deleted someone off), it doesn't move, from in front of the bank booth, and it sometimes moves the camera. i tried taking to the ores my self and it did nothing, so i turned the script off and started it again, it didnt even notice the ores both times, and when i started the script back up it started to actually move away from the ores. (only 1 click away) but it was far enough because it clicked away on the mini map.

westkevin12
05-03-2013, 04:31 AM
it starts the script but just stands there at the bank, it opens my bank, then closes it, makes sure my run is on, goes back to inventory and then it must be constantly pressing the "tab" key because in my chat log on rs it keeps saying, "That player was not found on your friends list",(because i recently deleted someone off), it doesn't move, from in front of the bank booth, and it sometimes moves the camera. i tried taking to the ores my self and it did nothing, so i turned the script off and started it again, it didnt even notice the ores both times, and when i started the script back up it started to actually move away from the ores. (only 1 click away) but it was far enough because it clicked away on the mini map.
can you tell me what the debug box was saying? that would help me know what the problem could be. like if the coords are coming back -1 -1 then i would know it can't find the custom map. things like that.

westkevin12
05-03-2013, 04:35 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'sps/sps-osr.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.4 .simba'

How should i solve this?

you need to download sps-osr from here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98324
the 2 files you need to dl from his thread are
sps-osr.simba
runescape_surface07.zip
follow his instructions carefully.
restart simba after you have finished adding sps-osr and runescape_surface07

lordasukuu
05-03-2013, 06:24 AM
can you tell me what the debug box was saying? that would help me know what the problem could be. like if the coords are coming back -1 -1 then i would know it can't find the custom map. things like that.

ill have a quick look, but from what i remember, i dont think it was saying anything except waking to the pit, we have made it to the pit(it was still at the bank) it would click once inside of the bank and then do what i just said about the pit.

Edit:
westkevin12`s yanil Iron Banker
could not find the banker
walking to the pit
SPS returns -1,-1
found the pit - this one and the one below showed up even though it was still in the bank.
getting Iron spot

westkevin12
05-03-2013, 07:14 AM
ill have a quick look, but from what i remember, i dont think it was saying anything except waking to the pit, we have made it to the pit(it was still at the bank) it would click once inside of the bank and then do what i just said about the pit.

Edit:
westkevin12`s yanil Iron Banker
walking to the pit
SPS returns -1,-1
found the pit - this one and the one below showed up even though it was still in the bank.
getting Iron spot

sps returns -1,-1 means it is not finding the 20_20.png image.
right click the image from my first post and click (save image as...)
then save it as: 20_20.png
now open c: simba then find the includes folder open it then open sps folder then the img folder then the runescape_surface07 folder.
now drag the 20_20.png image into this runescape_surface07 folder. then close the folder and make sure you restart simba if it was open.

lordasukuu
05-03-2013, 07:21 AM
sps returns -1,-1 means it is not finding the 20_20.png image.
right click the image from my first post and click (save image as...)
then save it as: 20_20.png
now open c: simba then find the includes folder open it then open sps folder then the img folder then the runescape_surface07 folder.
now drag the 20_20.png image into this runescape_surface07 folder. then close the folder and make sure you restart simba if it was open.

ive had it in there since you put it up.

westkevin12
05-03-2013, 07:23 AM
ive had it in there since you put it up.

hover the pic and make sure it is 500 pixels by 500 pixels if it is not then try redownloading the image.
someone else was having the same problem with the image saving as 100 by 100 pixles he had to deleat the image and redownload it.

lordasukuu
05-03-2013, 07:45 AM
hover the pic and make sure it is 500 pixels by 500 pixels if it is not then try redownloading the image.
someone else was having the same problem with the image saving as 100 by 100 pixles he had to deleat the image and redownload it.

ahh i know what i did wrong, when downloading i didnt click on the image before saving it, when i did it was saving as 100 x 100, i click on it before saving and it saves as 500 x 500, ill give it a try now and get back to you.

westkevin12
05-03-2013, 07:47 AM
ahh i know what i did wrong, when downloading i didnt click on the image before saving it, when i did it was saving as 100 x 100, i click on it before saving and it saves as 500 x 500, ill give it a try now and get back to you.
aweosme, apretiate the feedback.

lordasukuu
05-03-2013, 07:57 AM
aweosme, apretiate the feedback.

all good.

When you click on the image you will see whats happened but ill explain some things i didnt write on it, you will see an X, that is where it walked me to, then where you see me is where it clicked to. it's now just standing there.

drub
05-03-2013, 09:36 PM
I must be doing something wrong someone help? I finally got the DTMs to free by renaming the runescape_surfaces folder to runescape_surfaces07, but now it just opens the bank, walks a little bit north, and stands there.

westkevin12
05-04-2013, 01:35 AM
I must be doing something wrong someone help? I finally got the DTMs to free by renaming the runescape_surfaces folder to runescape_surfaces07, but now it just opens the bank, walks a little bit north, and stands there.
you don't rename runescape_surfaces to runescape_surfaces07 you download runescape_surfaces07 please follow all of the instructions and requirements carefully from my first post.

bin345
05-04-2013, 08:10 PM
i will come back to this script and give a donation when it is properly working if i can, but atm it is really bugged, gl with the future progress on the script and i will come back to this post as often as i can to look for updates :)

lordasukuu
05-04-2013, 08:31 PM
west, hows it goin atm? anyone helped you figure it out yet? ive been making a couple little scripts so i can learn about it to try and help ya out, but i got inpatient :/ but ill get there xD

eye5755
05-05-2013, 01:30 AM
So is this safe to run all night?

Note
05-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Hi their im asuming majority of the users are experianceing the same thing here as i am. I have followed all the instructions downloaded all files but..
This is what the log says:

Screenshot of: IP Log 49 Seconds
walking to the pit
SPS returns 8228,8342
found the pit
getting Iron spot

It stands next to the 3 iron rocks closest to the bank with the red pointer "cross hair" what ever you want to call it a the very top left of the client.
now what i was thinking considering the last note in the debug says "getting Irion spot" and reading your script does this have something to do with the DTM?
Tell me if im way of the line here haha but this is just what i think.. id get the dtms my self but im unsure if the dtms are of the rocks or not?

Thanks.

Edit.. So i just used the string to find out that the "getting iron spot" dtms are for the ground.. :L eh now im completely stuck.. someone please advice if your using this script and its working for you.
Thanks.

guiltyinstncts
05-05-2013, 08:47 PM
First of all I would just like to say thank you for making this bot. But like big man 1 said this bot is having issues, I'm sure it won't be hard to fix so if you would just fix it we would all really appreciate it.

westkevin12
05-07-2013, 01:41 AM
Hi their im asuming majority of the users are experianceing the same thing here as i am. I have followed all the instructions downloaded all files but..
This is what the log says:

Screenshot of: IP Log 49 Seconds
walking to the pit
SPS returns 8228,8342
found the pit
getting Iron spot

It stands next to the 3 iron rocks closest to the bank with the red pointer "cross hair" what ever you want to call it a the very top left of the client.
now what i was thinking considering the last note in the debug says "getting Irion spot" and reading your script does this have something to do with the DTM?
Tell me if im way of the line here haha but this is just what i think.. id get the dtms my self but im unsure if the dtms are of the rocks or not?

Thanks.

Edit.. So i just used the string to find out that the "getting iron spot" dtms are for the ground.. :L eh now im completely stuck.. someone please advice if your using this script and its working for you.
Thanks.

edit: thankyou for the bug report. found the problem it wasn't finding the colours. i added backup tpas so when jagex changes the colours it should still find them.

westkevin12
05-07-2013, 01:43 AM
So is this safe to run all night?

no please do not run this script unatended.
it is ment for testing only at the moment and should be watched at all times.
it does not have many antirandoms and has the possibility of getting lost while moving between the bank and the mining pit.

westkevin12
05-07-2013, 01:46 AM
west, hows it goin atm? anyone helped you figure it out yet? ive been making a couple little scripts so i can learn about it to try and help ya out, but i got inpatient :/ but ill get there xD

I'm still experimenting with different mapwalking styles. wanting to use DDTMs as i hear they are the most accurate. but the tolerances are off on the DDTMs i made. it will either not find them or mistake the DDTM in other directions. I have a good feeling about it tho

westkevin12
05-07-2013, 11:56 AM
First of all I would just like to say thank you for making this bot. But like big man 1 said this bot is having issues, I'm sure it won't be hard to fix so if you would just fix it we would all really appreciate it.
Thankyou for your feedback. V1.5 is out now and i believe that i have fixed
All of the bugs mentiond in this thread. Feel free to test it out and post any other bugs you find so I can take care of those aswell.

Pinkyy
05-08-2013, 02:37 PM
v1.5

I've noticed it wont recognise it has a full load of ore and if it does it doesnt find the bank it goes north of the rocks for some reason

I've had to walk it back to the bank.. but it banks fine ad gets back to rocks with ease... just cant find its way back to the bank lol

Edit: 1 trip out of 5 it has found it's way back to the bank

Scratch that ^ it got half way and went back to the rocks lol

bin345
05-08-2013, 03:36 PM
i have the same problem after finishing an inventory of iron it walks north of the pit instead of south to the bank this happened to me the first trip! but pathfinding to the ores and mining works :)

westkevin12
05-09-2013, 02:05 AM
v1.5

I've noticed it wont recognise it has a full load of ore and if it does it doesnt find the bank it goes north of the rocks for some reason

I've had to walk it back to the bank.. but it banks fine ad gets back to rocks with ease... just cant find its way back to the bank lol

Edit: 1 trip out of 5 it has found it's way back to the bank

Scratch that ^ it got half way and went back to the rocks lol
Thank you for the feedback. Working on rewriting the DDTMs for finding the bank. I will pm you as soon as it is fixed.

westkevin12
05-10-2013, 01:41 AM
i have the same problem after finishing an inventory of iron it walks north of the pit instead of south to the bank this happened to me the first trip! but pathfinding to the ores and mining works :)

sorry for the delay. got it up and working. also took about half a second wait time out between every iron ore. it's not needed anymore. been running the script for about 30 mins so far now. happy botting:)

Pinkyy
05-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Thank you for the feedback. Working on rewriting the DDTMs for finding the bank. I will pm you as soon as it is fixed.

Awesome thanks dude :D

sorry for the delay. got it up and working. also took about half a second wait time out between every iron ore. it's not needed anymore. been running the script for about 30 mins so far now. happy botting:)

Is it working or does it need a update?

Edit: thanks for the update :) will let you know how it goes and post a proggy later on

Pinkyy
05-10-2013, 06:53 AM
The walking still stuffs up from time to time but it is much better than before :)

westkevin12
05-10-2013, 07:15 AM
The walking still stuffs up from time to time but it is much better than before :)

I noticed alot of problems especially with the 8th DDTM. I remade it and it ran the best it has so far.
thanks so much for all of your feedback. if anything gives you problems let me know what it was doing.

im a botterfly
05-10-2013, 08:29 AM
working quite nicely after the updates; however, i have a slight issue with mine. Instead of mining at the site with 3 ores right by each other, it walks from bank to the 2 south eastern most iron ores that are far apart from each other. It would be preferable to use the other spot. Is it possible to fix this? It just seems that the routeing from bank to site is a bit off so it detects these 2 ores first and starts mining there.

Edit: Nvm still having issues walking to bank. It ends up walking north east into the area with general store and such

Final Edit: So the initial problem is walking from bank to ores. Because it clicks way too East on minimap so it ends up at the wrong ore site. Once full inventory is mined, it cannot find the path back to bank. When i paused the bot and manually moved it to the spot with 3 ores, it was able to bank properly after full inventory;however, walking back to site starts the issue over again.

westkevin12
05-10-2013, 08:52 AM
working quite nicely after the updates; however, i have a slight issue with mine. Instead of mining at the site with 3 ores right by each other, it walks from bank to the 2 south eastern most iron ores that are far apart from each other. It would be preferable to use the other spot. Is it possible to fix this? It just seems that the routeing from bank to site is a bit off so it detects these 2 ores first and starts mining there.

Edit: Nvm still having issues walking to bank. It ends up walking north east into the area with general store and such

Final Edit: So the initial problem is walking from bank to ores. Because it clicks way too East on minimap so it ends up at the wrong ore site. Once full inventory is mined, it cannot find the path back to bank. When i paused the bot and manually moved it to the spot with 3 ores, it was able to bank properly after full inventory;however, walking back to site starts the issue over again.

thankyou for the proggys, i'll look into making it go to the spot with 3 first. been making it go to the spot with 2 since the 3 is ussually taken. might see about making it only move to the 2 if the spot is taken. can you post the debug box by chance?

westkevin12
05-11-2013, 05:56 AM
got it working now :) thanks for the bug reports.

bin345
05-11-2013, 10:17 AM
banking is still buggy it has problems findingg the dtms, after finshing an inventory it finds the frist one but all the othe fails. This report is during a 1 minute interval:

TimeRunning: 7 minutes |Loads: 2
Ore Per Hour: 439 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 15393 |Total XP: 1890
Ore Per Hour: 652 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 22832 |Total XP: 2835
found dtm: 9
found dtm: 6
could not find dtm: 7
could not find dtm: 3
could not find dtm: 8
could not find dtm: 2
could not find dtm: 1
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 7 minutes |Loads: 3
Ore Per Hour: 612 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 21441 |Total XP: 2835
Ore Per Hour: 811 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 28409 |Total XP: 3780
found the bank
All DTMs have been freed.

(when it says "found the bank" it is still standing at the iron pit)

EDIT: There has not been more than 1 inventory of iron! The progress Says 3 when it is actually 1!

Pinkyy
05-11-2013, 03:03 PM
Testing it out now :) i'll let you know how it goes :)

First run: a little hiccup but it made it too the bank ( also went to the 3 rocks instead of the two )
Second run: made it to the bank without any issues :)
Third run: again no troubles banking :) Still babysitting it tho ( noticed it can't identify the random event that ruins your pick last night lol )
Fourth run: Worked well again :) think you've pretty much fixed the walking issue as far as i can tell :D
Fifth run: Worked out fine again ^_^
Sixth run: All working :D

I'll run it until the fa cup final starts and let you know how it went :)

thanks for the updates!

Update: 5 minutes later script stopped at mage guild door for some reason

Mined 500 or so with only a few minor issues with walking but if your watching it run it's fine and isn't really a problem :)

westkevin12
05-11-2013, 05:00 PM
banking is still buggy it has problems findingg the dtms, after finshing an inventory it finds the frist one but all the othe fails. This report is during a 1 minute interval:

Ore Per Hour: 439 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 15393 |Total XP: 1890
Ore Per Hour: 652 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 22832 |Total XP: 2835
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 612 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 21441 |Total XP: 2835
Ore Per Hour: 811 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 28409 |Total XP: 3780
found the bank
All DTMs have been freed.

(when it says "found the bank" it is still standing at the iron pit)

EDIT: There has not been more than 1 inventory of iron! The progress Says 3 when it is actually 1!
thankyou for the feedback, the proggy is inaccurate on how many loads you do if the script messes up. it assumes that everytime it banks a load of iron was mined, that's my fualt wasn't able to get accurate proggys other ways. as far as the walking goes I'll rewrite the DTMs. thinking about making it bank in the bank deposit box north east of the pit but idk if you guys would want that?

westkevin12
05-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Testing it out now :) i'll let you know how it goes :)

First run: a little hiccup but it made it too the bank ( also went to the 3 rocks instead of the two )
Second run: made it to the bank without any issues :)
Third run: again no troubles banking :) Still babysitting it tho ( noticed it can't identify the random event that ruins your pick last night lol )
Fourth run: Worked well again :) think you've pretty much fixed the walking issue as far as i can tell :D
Fifth run: Worked out fine again ^_^
Sixth run: All working :D

I'll run it until the fa cup final starts and let you know how it went :)

thanks for the updates!

Update: 5 minutes later script stopped at mage guild door for some reason

Mined 500 or so with only a few minor issues with walking but if your watching it run it's fine and isn't really a problem :)

yeah it is still in the babbysitting stage, but it's getting close to stable thanks to your feedback. :)
I'll work on figuring some way of detecting when it's mining an exploding rock. not sure of how to go about this atm, the only thing i know about them is that the colour of the bank window is in the smoke alot. found that out when I started the script in the pit and someone had an exploding rock smoking and the script kept clicking the smoke mining it X D

Pinkyy
05-12-2013, 11:10 AM
yeah it is still in the babbysitting stage, but it's getting close to stable thanks to your feedback. :)
I'll work on figuring some way of detecting when it's mining an exploding rock. not sure of how to go about this atm, the only thing i know about them is that the colour of the bank window is in the smoke alot. found that out when I started the script in the pit and someone had an exploding rock smoking and the script kept clicking the smoke mining it X D

ahhhh ok :) thats awesome :D

i'm happy to keep testing it out anyway :)

10wnu9
05-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I will be sure to test this out after the Sunderland VS Southhampton match, Using Jelknabs fisher atm but can't wait to test this out!

holmant33
05-12-2013, 03:49 PM
Ya I have been testing it but the problem is the walking which it seems you have been working on it stopped using it at 5.1 now gunnatry it again will post feed back!

holmant33
05-12-2013, 04:04 PM
seems that the problem has been fixed great update and thanks again you seem to be the only guy who cares about their script.

holmant33
05-12-2013, 04:31 PM
ok the problem with the walking is the bank. it clicks 1 spot to the left of the inside the bank so if you did about 4-6 spaces after that final click to the right in the bank you will be in the bank or all the way to the right side but still in the bank as long as you click inside the bank the bot runs flawlessly minus the exploding rocks/gas rocks and the non anti randoms. overall great first script just have to keep working it once you figure this out you will be well on your way to becoming a master scripter.

westkevin12
05-12-2013, 07:49 PM
ok the problem with the walking is the bank. it clicks 1 spot to the left of the inside the bank so if you did about 4-6 spaces after that final click to the right in the bank you will be in the bank or all the way to the right side but still in the bank as long as you click inside the bank the bot runs flawlessly minus the exploding rocks/gas rocks and the non anti randoms. overall great first script just have to keep working it once you figure this out you will be well on your way to becoming a master scripter.
thanks for all of your feedback, it is not going unoticed. working getting more stable DDTM spots. i have heard others are having problems with the path back from the pit to the bank aswell. when i get it more trustworthy i'll release the new version.

10wnu9
05-13-2013, 11:54 AM
Banking is very bad and it walks away from Yanille to here 21213

I don't think this is supposed to be where it's banking and if it is it has missed it every time westkevin12`s yanil Iron Banker V1.6
Welcome to Runescape.
10Wnu9
Screenshot of: IP Log 28 Seconds
walking to the pit
found dtm: 2
found dtm: 3
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 1 minutes |Loads: 0
Ore Per Hour: 0 |Total Ore: 0
XP Per Hour: 0 |Total XP: 0
TimeRunning: 5 minutes |Loads: 0
Ore Per Hour: 285 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 9976 |Total XP: 945
found dtm: 1
found the bank
walking to the pit
could not find dtm: 4
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 7 minutes |Loads: 1
Ore Per Hour: 225 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 7875 |Total XP: 945
Ore Per Hour: 447 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 15677 |Total XP: 1890
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 8 minutes |Loads: 2
Ore Per Hour: 404 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 14145 |Total XP: 1890
Ore Per Hour: 604 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 21174 |Total XP: 2835
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 9 minutes |Loads: 3
Ore Per Hour: 505 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 17688 |Total XP: 2835
Ore Per Hour: 671 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 23502 |Total XP: 3780
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 11 minutes |Loads: 4
Ore Per Hour: 576 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 20189 |Total XP: 3780
Ore Per Hour: 720 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 25200 |Total XP: 4725
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 12 minutes |Loads: 5
Ore Per Hour: 630 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 22062 |Total XP: 4725
Ore Per Hour: 754 |Total Ore: 162
XP Per Hour: 26406 |Total XP: 5670
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 14 minutes |Loads: 6
Ore Per Hour: 671 |Total Ore: 162
XP Per Hour: 23516 |Total XP: 5670
Ore Per Hour: 782 |Total Ore: 189
XP Per Hour: 27403 |Total XP: 6615

I've also had these DTM's showing, I don't know if that will help. Thanks for your time.

westkevin12
05-14-2013, 02:29 AM
Banking is very bad and it walks away from Yanille to here 21213

I don't think this is supposed to be where it's banking and if it is it has missed it every time westkevin12`s yanil Iron Banker V1.6
Welcome to Runescape.
10Wnu9
Screenshot of: IP Log 28 Seconds
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 5 minutes |Loads: 0
Ore Per Hour: 285 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 9976 |Total XP: 945
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 225 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 7875 |Total XP: 945
Ore Per Hour: 447 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 15677 |Total XP: 1890
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 404 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 14145 |Total XP: 1890
Ore Per Hour: 604 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 21174 |Total XP: 2835
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 505 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 17688 |Total XP: 2835
Ore Per Hour: 671 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 23502 |Total XP: 3780
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 576 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 20189 |Total XP: 3780
Ore Per Hour: 720 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 25200 |Total XP: 4725
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 630 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 22062 |Total XP: 4725
Ore Per Hour: 754 |Total Ore: 162
XP Per Hour: 26406 |Total XP: 5670
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 671 |Total Ore: 162
XP Per Hour: 23516 |Total XP: 5670
Ore Per Hour: 782 |Total Ore: 189
XP Per Hour: 27403 |Total XP: 6615

I've also had these DTM's showing, I don't know if that will help. Thanks for your time.

Thankyou for your verry detailed bug report! more people could learn from you :P
same problem just happened with my iron smelter and it was because the colour of rocks on the minimap changed alot so i think that is probually the problem here aswell. I will get to work on updating the DTMs right now and edit this post once it is fixed.

10wnu9
05-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Thank you WestKevin, I am sure your will nail it soon :), So far everything runs smooth (bar this error). I think if you did fix the DTM's this script would run smooooth ;)! Anyway, goodluck and keep up the goodwork.

kocke
05-14-2013, 03:38 PM
Awesome script but it kinda stop working when it find a gem for me, it tries to mine more then try to go to the bank but walks wrong (walks out to the water)

bigblacknerd
05-15-2013, 08:55 AM
i'm one load in and it wasnt flawless mining, (sometimes it clicked the rock but jagex got a case of the downs and makes it randomly just run to the rock if its in the middle, (not your fault i dont think.) But it did bank, on the way back it walked to far and couldnt see the rocks on the screen and was stuck so i just rotated the camera for a fix, idk if you have this added in the code, but that would be a major fix if you dont that would help this become flawless.

E: Yea that would be jagex being downies, it definitly is clicking on the rock.

westkevin12
05-15-2013, 09:18 AM
i'm one load in and it wasnt flawless mining, (sometimes it clicked the rock but jagex got a case of the downs and makes it randomly just run to the rock if its in the middle, (not your fault i dont think.) But it did bank, on the way back it walked to far and couldnt see the rocks on the screen and was stuck so i just rotated the camera for a fix, idk if you have this added in the code, but that would be a major fix if you dont that would help this become flawless.

thanks for your feedback, still working on fixing the walking ddtms. once i get them working as well as i would like i will release the next version. and as for changing camera angle it is set to change angle to face east at all times.

bigblacknerd
05-15-2013, 09:26 AM
thanks for your feedback, still working on fixing the walking ddtms. once i get them working as well as i would like i will release the next version. and as for changing camera angle it is set to change angle to face east at all times.

hey do you want a video of what it does, or would that not do you any good? (with what the client is saying)

E: (when it fails the paths)

danielcarter
05-15-2013, 10:46 AM
Well i know you are not a professorial but here are some words from your fellow consumer liking of this bot pro: used a smart banking system, did great mining, banked good.. Con: walked around for like 5mins than banked, bot would get lost and not find the bank, the counter would tick and restart the loop to early im sure i could add on but its a decent bot

marcusturner12
05-15-2013, 08:12 PM
hey the bot is not walking back to the bank but going north away from it i am just wondering if this a regular problem or just a problem im having and if so is their a fix?

Creator
05-18-2013, 11:41 AM
How do I fix this?

Error: Out Of Range at line 102
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

westkevin12
05-19-2013, 04:44 AM
How do I fix this?

The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

you need to put in 3-4 letters of your ingame username between the ''s at the top of the script where you fill in your username and pass under that it says Players[0].Nick := ''; so an example if your username was Creator you would put in Players[0].Nick := 'cre'; or Players[0].Nick := 'ator'; something that the script can recognize if a random event is saying your name. pm me if you need any more help.

westkevin12
05-19-2013, 04:53 AM
hey the bot is not walking back to the bank but going north away from it i am just wondering if this a regular problem or just a problem im having and if so is their a fix?

Well i know you are not a professorial but here are some words from your fellow consumer liking of this bot pro: used a smart banking system, did great mining, banked good.. Con: walked around for like 5mins than banked, bot would get lost and not find the bank, the counter would tick and restart the loop to early im sure i could add on but its a decent bot

Awesome script but it kinda stop working when it find a gem for me, it tries to mine more then try to go to the bank but walks wrong (walks out to the water)

Thank you WestKevin, I am sure your will nail it soon :), So far everything runs smooth (bar this error). I think if you did fix the DTM's this script would run smooooth ;)! Anyway, goodluck and keep up the goodwork.

sorry for the long wait guys. finally finished remaking the DDTMs in V1.6.2 i tested them for about an hour and they seem pretty good now. hope everyone enjoys the new version! and thanks for all the support!

holmant33
05-19-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey Kevin YOur doing great buddy will test you and provide you feedback. You are doing an amazing job for a first timer keep up the good work and if people complain about a free script that I know you have put in many man hours working on then those guys can get lost your doing a great job and I am definitly appreciating the work your doing and am willing to keep testing it for you and giving you tips. I will try to get my computer buddy to start botting RS again and he can maybe even help with the antirandoms since he used to run it flawlessly for 108hours no problem back in 2007. I wish I still had those scripts. and that makes me think I may have some old scripts in my email account I sent from back i nthe day. They may give you some hints. They are old powerbot.org scripts which is the site I used to use. But I am not the greatest with coding so I wish I could be more help besides testing. But KEEP UP THE HARD WORK BUD!!!

Creator
05-19-2013, 08:57 AM
So i did what you did, putting the 3-4 characters in the 'Nick' bit, but now I just get this;

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/flag.simba(96:20): Unknown identifier 'bmpMinimapMask' at line 95
Compiling failed.

Any ideas?

westkevin12
05-20-2013, 01:44 AM
Hey Kevin YOur doing great buddy will test you and provide you feedback. You are doing an amazing job for a first timer keep up the good work and if people complain about a free script that I know you have put in many man hours working on then those guys can get lost your doing a great job and I am definitly appreciating the work your doing and am willing to keep testing it for you and giving you tips. I will try to get my computer buddy to start botting RS again and he can maybe even help with the antirandoms since he used to run it flawlessly for 108hours no problem back in 2007. I wish I still had those scripts. and that makes me think I may have some old scripts in my email account I sent from back i nthe day. They may give you some hints. They are old powerbot.org scripts which is the site I used to use. But I am not the greatest with coding so I wish I could be more help besides testing. But KEEP UP THE HARD WORK BUD!!!
Thanks alot for the support and feedback, helps me alot knowing what the bugs are.

westkevin12
05-20-2013, 01:46 AM
So i did what you did, putting the 3-4 characters in the 'Nick' bit, but now I just get this;

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/flag.simba(96:20): Unknown identifier 'bmpMinimapMask' at line 95
Compiling failed.

Any ideas?

did you install srl-osr? try redownloading slushpuppys installer from the instructions in my first post and run his file.

Tankerbuzz
05-20-2013, 03:39 AM
Quite often the script will begin to mine the tw separate te ores to the west which are far apart. This means it is pretty slow. Also, once in awhile the it will walk north thinking it has found the bank. Just some feedback :)

Tankerbuzz
05-20-2013, 03:59 AM
Running version 1.62 my character either runs north or goes in a circle not finding the bank. Hope this helps :)

westkevin12`s yanil Iron Banker V1.6.2
Welcome to Runescape.
Screenshot of: IP Log 56 Seconds
walking to the pit
found mining site
getting Iron spot
WestKevin12`s Yanil Iron Banker V1.6.2
TimeRunning: 6 minutes |Loads: 0
Ore Per Hour: 238 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 8338 |Total XP: 945
found mining site
found the bank
walking to the pit
found mining site
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 213 |Total Ore: 27
XP Per Hour: 7476 |Total XP: 945
Ore Per Hour: 423 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 14823 |Total XP: 1890
found mining site
found the bank
walking to the pit
found mining site
getting Iron spot
Ore Per Hour: 383 |Total Ore: 54
XP Per Hour: 13420 |Total XP: 1890
Ore Per Hour: 574 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 20090 |Total XP: 2835
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found mining site
found the bank

holmant33
05-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Quite often the script will begin to mine the tw separate te ores to the west which are far apart. This means it is pretty slow. Also, once in awhile the it will walk north thinking it has found the bank. Just some feedback :)

Well the reason for it is because it picks it up by colour. and to be honest its sometimes a good thing the longer it takes because it makes there less chances of exploding rocks. also a simple turn of your screen will fix that issue as long as those 2 ores arent in the view they wont switch to those ores.

westkevin12
05-20-2013, 08:23 AM
Well the reason for it is because it picks it up by colour. and to be honest its sometimes a good thing the longer it takes because it makes there less chances of exploding rocks. also a simple turn of your screen will fix that issue as long as those 2 ores arent in the view they wont switch to those ores.
I have it set to always choose the iron ore closest to your charecter so as the mining symbol moves around on the minimap that will determine if it mines at the group of 3 or the 2 to the east. the reason i have it this way is for 2 reasons the first beeing if it chooses an ore farther away it will get stuck between 2 groups of iron or run back and forth between the 2 mining one from 1 group and running all the way to another group for another ore. the second reason is if someone is mining the group of 3 it will go to the group of 2 because the closest availale ore will be the group of 2 if all the ore are gone at the group of 3. i know it is probably not the best way of finding iron but it is the best i could come up with to keep from trying to compeat with someone and looking like a bot. I'm open to suggestions tho.

Creator
05-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I downloaded it and extracted it to my desktop then hit 'Lets Go' but I still get this message;

Paired with SMART[2372]

holmant33
05-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Just realized my pictures showed my friggen username gottta blank it out!

holmant33
05-20-2013, 05:12 PM
As promised A Picture of the gas!

holmant33
05-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Rock Golem. Il ltry to get more multiple pics of gas.

holmant33
05-20-2013, 06:55 PM
got another rock golem within 5 min from each other anyways. here it is21324

Creator
05-21-2013, 09:42 PM
Please add an input so you can change when it stops; like after so many hours, trips, or so much mined.

And PLEASE add a feature so if the bot gets stuck, in a random or if it strays away then after a certain amount of time after its last mined ore it will shut off so it just doesn't stand there waiting to be banned or get killed

Tankerbuzz
05-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Am i the only one who is yet to have one successful bank load? It is still walking north for me :/ Would it help if i uploaded pictures of the path it takes in attempt to find the bank?

bigblacknerd
05-22-2013, 12:58 AM
it worked for one load then the walking failed. :( idk what is wrong with dtms but maybe you could try using the catherby fishers for pointers, his scipt walks pretty damn good.21354

found mining site
found dtm: 7
found dtm: 8
found the bank
walking to the pit
getting Iron spot

Creator
05-22-2013, 06:11 AM
TimeRunning: 215 minutes |Loads: 301
Ore Per Hour: 2265 |Total Ore: 8127
XP Per Hour: 79293 |Total XP: 284445

Edit: It tricked me into thinking it did this... In reality, it just stood near Port Khazard...

westkevin12
05-23-2013, 12:39 AM
Please add an input so you can change when it stops; like after so many hours, trips, or so much mined.

And PLEASE add a feature so if the bot gets stuck, in a random or if it strays away then after a certain amount of time after its last mined ore it will shut off so it just doesn't stand there waiting to be banned or get killed
I can add those to the script. still working on more reliable walking atm tho so I won't get those untill the next version. thanks for the feedback.

Life Stinks
05-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Everytime the inventory is full, it says found dtm1,2,3 and 4 , it says found bank then couldnt find banker but the bot just runes up and down near the mine... could u fix this please?

westkevin12
05-25-2013, 03:23 AM
Everytime the inventory is full, it says found dtm1,2,3 and 4 , it says found bank then couldnt find banker but the bot just runes up and down near the mine... could u fix this please?I think i finally have the ddtms pretty good now, seems everytime i have updated them in the past they are no good the next day but i have been testing these for the past 3 days and they keep working so please give me any feedback if you find any bugs or post proggys if it works well for you.

Life Stinks
05-25-2013, 12:48 PM
I think i finally have the ddtms pretty good now, seems everytime i have updated them in the past they are no good the next day but i have been testing these for the past 3 days and they keep working so please give me any feedback if you find any bugs or post proggys if it works well for you.

It works pretty good, thanks! The banking works perfect and the running to, thanks but I have 1 more question, like if I want to mine mithril and clay and iron where do I have to put the colours of the ores in the script so it will mine all 3? It's just to know if I would be able to mine clay only or clay and mithril only, thanks anyways

gz Jens :)

Life Stinks
05-25-2013, 12:53 PM
I think i finally have the ddtms pretty good now, seems everytime i have updated them in the past they are no good the next day but i have been testing these for the past 3 days and they keep working so please give me any feedback if you find any bugs or post proggys if it works well for you.

Well after the second run it failed already... it banks 1 time then the next inventory when it's full it does walk to the bank but it doesn't open your bank it just stands there and runs back without banking, I would appreciate it it you would fix it

Sjoe
05-25-2013, 01:00 PM
WestKevin, I'm offering to work with you on this script. But u gotta reply to me on skype when I talk to you -.-

Life Stinks
05-25-2013, 01:23 PM
WestKevin, I'm offering to work with you on this script. But u gotta reply to me on skype when I talk to you -.-

If he would want to work with you , add randoms please :D so we can go outside when we use the script :L

Sjoe
05-25-2013, 01:24 PM
If he would want to work with you , add randoms please :D so we can go outside when we use the script :L

Not all randoms are supported yet.

Life Stinks
05-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Not all randoms are supported yet.

I just got the sandwich lady and that one wasn't supported so idk what one is and what one isn't

Sjoe
05-25-2013, 01:32 PM
I just got the sandwich lady and that one wasn't supported so idk what one is and what one isn't

Here's the list:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98207

If there are bugs for the ones who should work then report!
Also get picture where possible

Life Stinks
05-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Here's the list:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98207

If there are bugs for the ones who should work then report!
Also get picture where possible
thanks

johndoe123123123
05-26-2013, 04:01 PM
I was trying to mine with a pickaxe in my inventory, and once i had a full inventory, it would just keep trying to mine and wouldn't go to bank. Any solutions?

westkevin12
05-28-2013, 04:19 AM
I was trying to mine with a pickaxe in my inventory, and once i had a full inventory, it would just keep trying to mine and wouldn't go to bank. Any solutions?

just finished up V1.7 try it out and post your feedback here. should have solved the whole path from pit to bank thing.

Onlyjordan
05-28-2013, 03:15 PM
good script,
although it will get stuck in a spot just standing there after 10-30 minutes on the way back to rocks

johndoe123123123
05-28-2013, 06:29 PM
v1.7 still tries to click on the wood by yanille bank in the walls, thinking it's iron ores. Gonna play around with it a bit. Still struggles on the way back to bank as well :s

holmant33
05-29-2013, 04:38 PM

After first trip to bank it ended up here :(

But Like I thought it walked back to mine couldnt mine then walked back to bank and on the 2nd trip it banked gunna keep testing it.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Also still mining at the rocks at the top of the mine where theres 2 spread out. But Im not complaining.

3rd Trip went without any problems. I like it already the best version so far!

holmant33
05-29-2013, 04:45 PM
also some more advise. if you could add it where when your walking back from bank you toggle run on it would be another anti ban!

Also the 3rd trip to mine it went to the bottom mine with 3 rocks! Liking it allot man! I might not even have to babysit!

holmant33
05-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Ok 5th trip hit a snag 21492 This is where it stopped! and did nothing after that dont know why. Anyways will start again and see if it happens again.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 05:22 PM
All in all it works flawless 4 trips then 4th trip does that bank problem where it clicks 1 spot above the bank or stops in the middle of the traveling back and forth. But on another note it is the best script youve had so far.

kocke
05-29-2013, 05:44 PM
When the script mines these rocks (http://i.imgur.com/FdjzHbM.png) I get stuck on the way to the bank.
found mining site
tpa walk point 1
tpa walk point 2
tpa walk point 3
found dtm: 8
Ends up like this (http://i.imgur.com/vHzs82G.png)most of the time. :/

thatstranger1
05-30-2013, 04:32 AM
ok so did a good job for 3 trips then run off course and says its at the bank when it obviously isnt ill leave something in more detail soon.

thatstranger1
05-30-2013, 04:33 AM
seems like these guys above me hit it right on the head same issues here it pretty repetitive

thatstranger1
05-30-2013, 04:42 AM
walking to the pit
found mining site
getting Iron spot
WestKevin12`s Yanil Iron Banker V1.7
TimeRunning: 13 minutes |Loads: 4
Ore Per Hour: 478 |Total Ore: 108
XP Per Hour: 16738 |Total XP: 3780
TimeRunning: 13 minutes |Loads: 4
Ore Per Hour: 594 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 20820 |Total XP: 4725
found mining site
tpa walk point 1
tpa walk point 2
tpa walk point 3
found the bank
walking to the pit
found mining site
getting Iron spot
TimeRunning: 14 minutes |Loads: 5
Ore Per Hour: 564 |Total Ore: 135
XP Per Hour: 19756 |Total XP: 4725
TimeRunning: 14 minutes |Loads: 5
Ore Per Hour: 676 |Total Ore: 162
XP Per Hour: 23679 |Total XP: 5670
found mining site
tpa walk point 1
tpa walk point 2
tpa walk point 3
found the bank
found mining site
getting Iron spot
TimeRunniOre Per Hour: 815 |Total Ore: 216
XP Per Hour: 28558 |Total XP: 7560
found mining site

didnt actually bank a single load

PsychoticPk
06-01-2013, 04:03 AM
TimeRunning: 17 minutes |Loads: 3
Ore Per Hour: 270 |Total Ore: 81
XP Per Hour: 9476 |Total XP: 2835

Used it for a few inventorys, thanks for the program!

g4genocide
06-05-2013, 06:33 PM
For Some reason i get the error:

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'srl-osr/srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.7 .simba'

Can you, or anybody help me?

NVM, i fixed it

bigblacknerd
06-11-2013, 06:32 AM
you still working on this? it would be so cool

salladlobo
06-13-2013, 02:49 PM
There was an update today, not too sure what it was. But I was running your script and once RS updated I reloaded smart and redid everything, but there is a serious problem with the walking pattern, it keeps clicking on an island north of the mine, and basically just keeps bugging out.

JKLO
06-14-2013, 03:32 PM
been running this for awhile, works alright
but, after a few trips i get stuck a little north west of the bank and script becomes unresponsive.
i have to manually walk back to mining pit and restart the script.

Not sure if this is an error on my end? I'm new :D

ALSO TO NOTE [edit]: Running should be turned off, it messes it up.

JKLO
06-14-2013, 05:50 PM
:] :]

JKLO
06-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Ok 5th trip hit a snag 21492 This is where it stopped! and did nothing after that dont know why. Anyways will start again and see if it happens again.

try turning roofs off
Type this in your rs chatbox "::toggleroofs"
without the quotations.

blackhand101
06-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Great script, worked well for 60 mins. (Default time setting)

Here's my proggy:

TimeRunning: 63 minutes |Loads: 12
Ore Per Hour: 333 |Total Ore: 351
XP Per Hour: 11675 |Total XP: 12285

suprman20000
07-30-2013, 05:34 AM
it starts it, goes to the mining spot

doesn't walk to bank says it found the spot ( in chat )

Merlo
12-27-2013, 09:37 PM
[Hint] C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Westkevin12sYanillIronBa nkerV1.7.simba(63:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 62
[Hint] C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Westkevin12sYanillIronBa nkerV1.7.simba(63:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 62
[Error] C:\Users\Lenovo\Downloads\Westkevin12sYanillIronBa nkerV1.7.simba(111:17): Unknown type 'TDTMPointDef' at line 111
Compiling failed.

That is what your script is giving me. Could you explain what this means and how I can fix it?

shrek78
01-16-2014, 02:55 AM
same error
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.7. simba(63:3): Variable 'X' never used at line 62
[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.7. simba(63:3): Variable 'Y' never used at line 62
[Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\Westkevin12sYanillIronBankerV1.7. simba(111:17): Unknown type 'TDTMPointDef' at line 111
Compiling failed.