PDA

View Full Version : Guide To 99 Fishing and Cooking [F2P]

happy hippo
05-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey Guys, Welcome to my Fishing and Cooking guide for F2p Runescape players. Starting off with the fishing skill all you will need is a net. You will take your net and fish for shrimp in Draynor Village until you are level 5, from there you should start using a fishing rod with bait. You can continue to fish with the fishing rod and bait at Draynor Village for sardines, then at level 10 you will begin to catch herring also. Once you are level 20 fishing you need to get yourself a fly fishing rod and feathers. With this you will fish for trout in Lumbridge or Barbarian Village, There is a script for that here BTW, and once you hit level 30 you will also begin to catch salmon simultaneously. Fishing for trout and salmon in Barbarian Village is currently the fastest way to get from 30-99 fishing in f2p. If you wish to change up what you fish for you could also try harpooning tuna at level 35 in Karamja or cage fishing for lobster at level 40 or for swordfish with a harpoon at level 50 bank with stiles o power drop for beter xp but no profit/h. Now as for the cooking aspect of this guide, all you will need to do is take the fish that you catch from fishing and bank them. With all of your raw fish from fishing you will have plenty for leveling your cooking skill and to use for food. the best place for cooking in F2p is to use the bank in Al Karid and use the range nearby. I really hope this guide helps you on your way to getting 99 fishing and cooking. Good luck and have fun. -Happy Hippo

t4q
05-02-2013, 09:32 AM
This is like reading a novel. Try to use paragraphs and add pictures... :)

Ian
05-02-2013, 10:51 AM
Cool guide, thanks! I'm pretty sure Lumbridge is faster than barbarian village though now that they added a deposit box and EOC teleport :)

t4q
05-02-2013, 11:30 AM
Cool guide, thanks! I'm pretty sure Lumbridge is faster than barbarian village though now that they added a deposit box and EOC teleport :)
where is that deposit box?

happy hippo
05-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks Guys First Guide Iv Ever Wrote so excuse the Chunkiness of The Writing
EDIT: dident know they added a deposit box in lumbridge i thought the only bank was at the top of the castle >_<

Ian
05-02-2013, 01:25 PM
where is that deposit box?

Deposit chest is the red circle.
Red Path is from the teleport location to the chest and then from the chest back to the fishing spot
The Blue Dot by the red circle is where to teleport to.
http://i.imgur.com/nAwhf6B.png

Chris!
05-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Hey, that's a nice text guide you have there. You should make it more visually pleasing though.

Take a look here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94074. Pictures = bonus points.

It's a nice start though.

denart5
05-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Almsot gave me a headache just reading but the method looks okay

Qlever
08-05-2019, 07:12 PM
Almsot gave me a headache just reading but the method looks okay

Exactly, headache guaranteed, but whole guide is really usefull

https://mmoauctions.com/news/osrs-cooking-guide