PDA

View Full Version : Neighborhood theif

Brown
05-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Just recently my neighbors have been having things stolen out of their garages, cars and driveways in my neighborhood. It had usually only been some cans of gas and other small things.
Yesterday night the robber decided to take a stop at my house. We found out that he had broken into my dad's girlfriend's car and stole her purse. We thought that was it, until I checked my wallet and we found out hes broken into the house, while 5 people there were sleeping and robbed our wallets, our food, and some other things.

That jackass stole $132 from me. He'll have a shotgun to his head if he tries to break in again.

Keen
05-08-2006, 11:47 AM
Good luck shooting the prick. ;)

Btw, How did he break in without five people knowing?

Brown
05-08-2006, 11:50 AM
It was about 3:30 AM (neighbors said they saw someone walkin around the neightborhood at that time), and we were all sleeping. The front door wasnt deadbolted, so he must have used a credit card from the purse he stole to break in the front door.

Tree
05-08-2006, 01:59 PM
-

c0de
05-08-2006, 02:42 PM
That sucks :S, glad they didn't take your computer :P

Avaphi
05-08-2006, 04:56 PM
Dang man that sucks... What I would do is just wait there, try to do an all nighter. And if he comes on your property, pop his ass.

torrent
05-08-2006, 06:12 PM
its hard to move a home pc at 3 am in the morining without making such a noise lol.. everything is very quiest at that time.. maybe if it was a laptop then u wud have got jacked :)

Spky
05-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Unlucky man :(.

Brown
05-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Torrent, we are lucky my dad's laptop wasnt taken, info on it it vital to his whole company. And for him to take my computer wouldnt be the smartest thing to do, its 2 ft from my bed.

Anways were keeping everything locked up tight for the week. On the weekened im gonna lay on the couch pulling an all nighter will a paintball gun in hand. Im thinkin ill set some bait by leaving some money on the kitchen counter. I hope i get a chance to shoot him in the nuts with a 400 feetpersecond paintball.

What sucks is that we also found out he took a cell phone, a psp and an ipod nano.

Mutant Squirrle
05-08-2006, 08:10 PM
wow what a mother fucker.... *one of those times my reputation comesout* if he took that much shit from me i would be finding his ass and shooting him in the fucking leg and say "office he broke into my house... i thought he had a gun!!" tah dah ur free and hes in a huge amount of pain which is fun for you :D

People who need to steal from others just to live are pityful and should probably just be shot because they arent worth anything to humanity :rolleyes: :p

ReFLeX
05-08-2006, 08:13 PM
I wouldn't use paintballs, I'd use marbels. But dude that really sucks and I feel bad for you.

ub3r |<1||3r*1337*
05-08-2006, 08:40 PM
ok, if you have a permit from the police to do this to the burgler, if he comes again... this is what to do.

get a new car battery (as new as possible) and get some plastic gloves, get some bare wires, and put the bare wires on the battery so its hanging. (dont touch the wires lol) now put the battery at the top of your doorway so the wires are hanging down. now when they enter, they will be shocked.:p

XxKanexX
05-08-2006, 09:45 PM
ok, if you have a permit from the police to do this to the burgler, if he comes again... this is what to do.

get a new car battery (as new as possible) and get some plastic gloves, get some bare wires, and put the bare wires on the battery so its hanging. (dont touch the wires lol) now put the battery at the top of your doorway so the wires are hanging down. now when they enter, they will be shocked.:p
What if Brown sleep walks?

jme
05-08-2006, 10:27 PM
My next door neighbor *cough*Milf*cough* neighboir just got broken into last night, how ironic. Fuck I'd kill the guy so hardcore, my house would have more damages in blood stains then the items he stole.

c0de
05-08-2006, 10:47 PM
i would be running after him and beat hell out of him, then stab few times with knife and watch him dieing and begging for life stupid mother fucker! i bet he sold your stuff for drugs arghh!

torrent
05-09-2006, 02:43 AM
aww man ur psp.. i still wantt o buy one but i think its too late to buy it now cause everybody has it and no point of me buying it.. i can just play on my firends. or like borugh it forever :) but stil loosing ur nano and psp and cell phone really sux

JiveTonto@Gmail.com
05-09-2006, 03:28 AM
80% change he's black

BenLand100
05-09-2006, 03:35 AM
80% change he's black
80% lol I'ed say more like 95% as it would explain why no one saw him at night :rolleyes:
http://niggastolemy.tv/images/nsmtlanparty.gif
(http://niggastolemy.tv/images/nsmtlanparty.gif) <3 Bebe

jme
05-09-2006, 03:35 AM
80% lol I'ed say more like 95% as it would explain why no one saw him at night :rolleyes:
http://niggastolemy.tv/images/nsmtlanparty.gif
<3 Bebe
ROFL

<3 racist jokes.

Brown
05-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Here are my highly detailed blueprints on traps to catch him.

I ask you, to point out any flaw in them, i challenge you to find one thing that will not work with these.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7678/theifplans0hu.png

BenLand100
05-09-2006, 03:37 AM
Here are my highly detailed blueprints on traps to catch him.

I ask you, to point out any flaw in them, i challenge you to find one thing that will not work with these.

1) Your thief is white :p
2) Watermellons work better then money in this case :cool:
3) He would steel your bear trap :p

Brown
05-09-2006, 03:44 AM
1. Its a stick figure
2. No actually the best food would be chicken or ribs.
3. No, my bear trap has ribs between the 2 chompers making him compelled to reach his hands into it.