PDA

View Full Version : anyone use chase bank? and pay credit card online?

grats
05-04-2013, 06:40 PM
I got a business chase card, 20k limit.. I want to start using it instead of my other cards so I get more flying points (it is southwest)

I don't have a chase account of any kind, just the business southwest card

I made an account online etc, it auto signed me up for the paperless thing, which is cool, so now I have to figure out how to auto pay or electronically pay.. I don't see it anywhere. Does chase allow bank -> bank transactions to pay off cc bills? anyone do anything like that?

[XoL]
05-05-2013, 10:49 PM
I have chase, there is auto-pay I am fairly confident but I am unsure how to set it up (My dad uses it, I only use my debt card)

NKN
05-06-2013, 12:18 AM
I use chase bank.

I have a highschool account, so I don't really have that stuff. :(

grats
05-06-2013, 12:26 AM
;1234441']I have chase, there is auto-pay I am fairly confident but I am unsure how to set it up (My dad uses it, I only use my debt card)

yea I know the auto pay, not sure if I can set it up for a different bank though

I guess I'll have to contact them about it *shiver*

PeterAndreson28
05-19-2013, 11:52 AM
I have a chase and Legacy Credit Card. Both the credit card has auto pay option. And provides a good cash back. Specially Legacy Credit Card has about 2% of cashback. I think you need to ask your bank so that you can get more information on this stuff and ask for other charges as well.

grats
05-19-2013, 12:01 PM
I have a chase and Legacy Credit Card. Both the credit card has auto pay option. And provides a good cash back. Specially Legacy Credit Card has about 2% of cashback. I think you need to ask your bank so that you can get more information on this stuff and ask for other charges as well.

yea thanks, I found them yesterday for the manual / auto pay for my bank

my southwest card gets really good mileage: what I spend, I pay multiple house payments with it so it has a huge limit now and lots of airmiles