PDA

View Full Version : Hacking the official RuneScape client -Sys update name,head legs,elevation hacks+more

DatSik
05-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Well first off i just realized i was posting my videos from 07 scape in the normal RS section so here is the link to my other videos(I will transfer them to this thread, i plan on making a detailed tutorial on how to accomplish what im doing) after i get a tutorial togather.
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102730

But here are my 2 newest, i was able to make the system update prompt be my name lol..pretty cool i thought and turn legs into heads, also i got a neat space view

kVeFId3ECho
_FO7o497xqA
Lob8NtyfVcI
bhuXp54XYi4
uvxEqkb7k_E
9QvdRJPjIIU

samerdl
05-09-2013, 09:55 AM
nice man

xtrapsp
05-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Not really hacking, meerly manipulating it locally but still cool :)

DatSik
05-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Not really hacking, meerly manipulating it locally but still cool :)

I come from the gamehacking community, we call it hacking lol , but thank you

xtrapsp
05-09-2013, 02:25 PM
I come from the gamehacking community, we call it hacking lol , but thank you

I suppose in essence it is hacking, but the overall outcome isn't hack worthy, you aren't physically changing the game or anything but you are changing information within the game locally :P

tealc
05-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Pretty cool. A few years ago their was a hack that unlocked all the non admin console commands, allowing you to similar things with the camera. Can you do this on EOC?

I suppose in essence it is hacking, but the overall outcome isn't hack worthy, you aren't physically changing the game or anything but you are changing information within the game locally :P
He said it was client hacking. It's not like anyone would post how to hack jagex's servers.

DatSik
05-09-2013, 04:32 PM
Pretty cool. A few years ago their was a hack that unlocked all the non admin console commands, allowing you to similar things with the camera. Can you do this on EOC?

He said it was client hacking. It's not like anyone would post how to hack jagex's servers.

Thank you tealc, like he said I wasnt claiming anything but client hacking, not server side stuff.

Glad you guys think its neat, and yes tealc you can do this in eoc, its actually where i started, then when 07 came out i ditched eoc cause i hate it and im strictly 07.

happy hippo
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Looks cool :d

DatSik
05-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Added a new psychedelic world, Damage bar removal, and moonwalking

IMayoboeiI
05-15-2013, 02:37 PM
That transparent right-mouse click is quite useful. Tutorial plz?

xtrapsp
05-15-2013, 02:39 PM
I think you need to find the definition of hacking.

DatSik
05-15-2013, 03:45 PM
I think you need to find the definition of hacking.

Come on now... read the other post's... do you see me claiming to be something incredible anywhere? This is fun..nothing more

StickToTheScript
05-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Come on now... read the other post's... do you see me claiming to be something incredible anywhere? This is fun..nothing more

Teach me your ways!!! Or send me a link... That will work.. :p

DatSik
05-18-2013, 07:08 PM
Teach me your ways!!! Or send me a link... That will work.. :p

StickToTheScript i would love to do that, im working on the best way to show this to people, i just gotta re-up my membership... i wish 07 scape had f2p lol

StickToTheScript
05-18-2013, 07:15 PM
StickToTheScript i would love to do that, im working on the best way to show this to people, i just gotta re-up my membership... i wish 07 scape had f2p lol

Well, when you are ready, let me know! :D

kuQ
05-18-2013, 08:15 PM
It seems like bugs, but I believe it's really hard to find out things like these :}

DatSik
05-19-2013, 01:42 AM
Well, when you are ready, let me know! :D

I sure will man, im excited to show you the way

It seems like bugs, but I believe it's really hard to find out things like these :}

Its not to to horrible man, but you will have to learn a bit of asm

here is a small video of me just messing with the login flames... nothing great but its something fun

9QvdRJPjIIU

StickToTheScript
05-19-2013, 01:53 AM
I sure will man, im excited to show you the way

Its not to to horrible man, but you will have to learn a bit of asm

here is a small video of me just messing with the login flames... nothing great but its something fun

9QvdRJPjIIU

Can you do this stuff on EOC?

DatSik
05-19-2013, 02:58 AM
You sure can

DatSik
05-19-2013, 03:00 AM
Can you do this stuff on EOC?

You sure can, just out of curiosity what made you ask that question? its not bad in any way, shape or form.

It will help me judge your level of knowledge and help me taylor to you better, just understanding your way of thinking.

Also go ahead and goog tsearch and download it.. look for tsearch 1.6

StickToTheScript
05-19-2013, 03:12 AM
You sure can, just out of curiosity what made you ask that question? its not bad in any way, shape or form.

It will help me judge your level of knowledge and help me taylor to you better, just understanding your way of thinking.

Also go ahead and goog tsearch and download it.. look for tsearch 1.6

I asked because I only see you use it on 07. I was just curious. Lol.

DatSik
05-19-2013, 03:32 AM
I asked because I only see you use it on 07. I was just curious. Lol.

Ok just wondering what you know about computers/programming in general is all, because what your going to be doing is nothing like scripting or anything here, but no big deal i know your a smart one and can do it.

The reason i only do it with 07 is because i hate EoC... stopped playing that years ago and when 07 came out i was all for it.... everything im doing in 07 is possible is dumb ol eoc lol.. im curious to mess around with the new html5 thing though, have you tried it out? i mean did you qualify for the who beta thing? or is it released yet?

StickToTheScript
05-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Ok just wondering what you know about computers/programming in general is all, because what your going to be doing is nothing like scripting or anything here, but no big deal i know your a smart one and can do it.

The reason i only do it with 07 is because i hate EoC... stopped playing that years ago and when 07 came out i was all for it.... everything im doing in 07 is possible is dumb ol eoc lol.. im curious to mess around with the new html5 thing though, have you tried it out? i mean did you qualify for the who beta thing? or is it released yet?

Well, when it comes to standard computer knowledge i should let you know that I did hack into my school's servers. I was able to get past all the blocked websites, access files, unfreeze the computers and a bit more, but I never did it to cause harm. No one would have known, but i ended up letting it slip to a teacher. I almost got expelled, but the main reason i didnt was because my mother works at the school. LOl.

Now, I have not tried out HTML Rs yet, but I really wanted to. Its not released yet, but it will be soon.

DatSik
05-19-2013, 05:09 AM
Well, when it comes to standard computer knowledge i should let you know that I did hack into my school's servers. I was able to get past all the blocked websites, access files, unfreeze the computers and a bit more, but I never did it to cause harm. No one would have known, but i ended up letting it slip to a teacher. I almost got expelled, but the main reason i didnt was because my mother works at the school. LOl.

Now, I have not tried out HTML Rs yet, but I really wanted to. Its not released yet, but it will be soon.
Ah ok, i just remember seeing some BeTa sign up thing.

So do you have any knowledge of assembly? OpCodes and such? its going to be fun man, i bet me and you can create some new stuff since i will have someone to interact with and cooperate in game

StickToTheScript
05-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Ah ok, i just remember seeing some BeTa sign up thing.

So do you have any knowledge of assembly? OpCodes and such? its going to be fun man, i bet me and you can create some new stuff since i will have someone to interact with and cooperate in game

I know a little bit when it comes to assembly, but not a lot.

Ryutoh
05-20-2013, 11:49 PM
Ahh the fun days of hacking the runescape client.

I use to do the same a few years back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXSvjWEKvM

rj
05-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Ahh the fun days of hacking the runescape client.

I use to do the same a few years back
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXSvjWEKvM

not a hack. it's memory editing. I turned myself into Jad.

DatSik
05-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah i remember that, good stuff and memories

rj
05-24-2013, 03:51 AM
Yeah i remember that, good stuff and memories

You are using cheat engine right?

Raiden702
05-24-2013, 04:13 AM
Should add things from different games in it.

DatSik
05-25-2013, 02:14 AM
You are using cheat engine right?

No, i use Tsearch.

i have never been a fan of cheat engine