PDA

View Full Version : My travel through various RS cheating communities.

Tree
05-08-2006, 01:57 PM
-

XxKanexX
05-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Interesting journey. I would never result in moving to Sythe, though. No matter how desperate.

I'm not saying it's a bad place, even though that's what it is now concluded as; I just don't like it their' at all.
Peoples behaviours (sp?), attitudes towards other, The spam, scams, lack of responsibility (sp?), ect.

torrent
05-08-2006, 07:04 PM
whenever someone wants to scam.. they go straight to sythe.. thats wher msot scamers r for some reason.. i got scamemd ther a few times. i stil havent learned my lesson :(

SubiN
05-12-2006, 11:08 AM
sythe is a bad place for TRADING , i got scamed ther 1's buyign a membership ...

botmaster
10-31-2006, 05:42 PM
Sythe.org = BAD PLACE!!!

I went there ONCE, to find out why Kaitnieks shut down, but only created a throwaway account. Basically, they told me the old lie that "Kaitnieks got sued".

Well, I knew that that couldn't have been true. Kaitnieks doesn't have any money, so its pointless to sue, knowing that, i told them to **** off and moved to Jaghax.com where I found out the truth.

While scrolling through their forums, I found out about this place and moved to SRL. Only problem was that immediately after I joined, I found a notice saying that SRL would shut down in 3 days. In my disbeleif :eek: , I posted a notice of regret to WT-Fawaki, and downloaded SRL to further my Scripting Skillz using that include. Well, then I found out SRL had been revived on Jaghax, and moved here :)