PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Payment Method?

Namie19
05-10-2013, 07:27 AM
What does the majority of buyers preferred as a Payment method?
I wanted to know since I am planning to use only WU. But not really sure if this is the best one that i can use when buying or selling.

NKN
05-10-2013, 10:41 AM
I use Paypal, and RSGP.

Only Paypal with trusted people, though.

StickToTheScript
05-10-2013, 01:18 PM
If it is something like RSGP, PlayerAuctions is good, and so is money brokers. Paypal, Like NKN said, is usually only used with trusted people because you can request your money back... Kinda sucks.

King
05-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Paypal is pretty safe if proper precautions are taken, however it is likely the person may perform a charge-back in which PayPal will decide if they get their money back. You can win most as a seller, however if they perform an in-authorized payment chargeback, there is only a few ways to win. I would say Paypal is the most used, however MoneyPak is another alternative to Paypal, as well as money boomers ( skrill ). I would say Western Union is used only for large RSGP orders, I use it for amounts over 200$. You will most likely end up paying more as you will have to cover the fees unless you are lucky and the seller is willing to split them.

Silentcore
05-10-2013, 03:52 PM
Paypal is what most people use here for trusted people. For those untrusted, they use Moneypak or Playerauctions..

Namie19
05-14-2013, 05:42 AM
Paypal is pretty safe if proper precautions are taken, however it is likely the person may perform a charge-back in which PayPal will decide if they get their money back. You can win most as a seller, however if they perform an in-authorized payment chargeback, there is only a few ways to win. I would say Paypal is the most used, however MoneyPak is another alternative to Paypal, as well as money boomers ( skrill ). I would say Western Union is used only for large RSGP orders, I use it for amounts over 200$. You will most likely end up paying more as you will have to cover the fees unless you are lucky and the seller is willing to split them.
Thanks for the responds. Seems like Paypal is hard to use with untrusted users since you can do chargeback. I havent heard about MoneyPak tho what is the difference of it to PayPal?
Lastly I know Western Union but I haven't tried buying/selling a large RSGP order, how much is the fee for it? Seems like majority of the responds here are also pointing to playerauctions. I know they have a fee but have you tried using PA? I am not sure whether they have fees for large order. This made a really curious tbh

King
05-14-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the responds. Seems like Paypal is hard to use with untrusted users since you can do chargeback. I havent heard about MoneyPak tho what is the difference of it to PayPal?
Lastly I know Western Union but I haven't tried buying/selling a large RSGP order, how much is the fee for it? Seems like majority of the responds here are also pointing to playerauctions. I know they have a fee but have you tried using PA? I am not sure whether they have fees for large order. This made a really curious tbh

PA is a 12% fee I believe, I sell large orders on WU as I get cash in hand, it really depends on the amount, how you send it, where ect. MoneyPak is a card you can buy at the store, you can send someone the code to a card then they can add it to their Paypal, once added it cannot be taken away by the purchaser from what I believe. Most gas stations sell them. Most people are weary of PayPal, but I've never lost a dispute due to either un shipped goods or unauthorized purchase ( I've won about 20 or so selling gold so far). So people do charge back, but if you know how to make the deal in the first place then it isn't a big deal tbh and PayPal has gotten much better at not auto awarding the buyer, they have taken it seriously now. Also virtual goods aren't covered, if you get the buyer to state that in the note with payment you > them.

Itankbots
05-15-2013, 12:53 AM
I tend to use Paypal because thats what most people use, and ive always won my chargebacks :D (thanks to King and learning from my other friends failed chargebacks :P )

WHenever i have to sell Bulk, i honestly usually just sell to someone trusted, little lower price yeah, but 100% safe and you get your money. (bulk being like 1bil+)

Sjoe
05-15-2013, 01:05 AM
Moneybookers is ok, chargebacks not guaranteed (way safer than paypal though). And low fees

Wu-Tang Clan
05-15-2013, 01:48 AM
I buy vanilla mastercards from Mac's

l6bustank
05-15-2013, 07:44 AM
If you're going to buy via PayPal then be ready to give your cc numbers/take pics of it etc. Some buyers will ask for a phonecall verification too.

Namie19
05-17-2013, 03:59 AM
I tend to use Paypal because thats what most people use, and ive always won my chargebacks :D (thanks to King and learning from my other friends failed chargebacks :P )

WHenever i have to sell Bulk, i honestly usually just sell to someone trusted, little lower price yeah, but 100% safe and you get your money. (bulk being like 1bil+)

How do you usually win a chargeback? just in case that the only option I have is PayPal.