PDA

View Full Version : The most ultimate everlasting curser! (Fightcave curser)

xltb12
05-13-2013, 08:12 PM
FIGHT CAVE CURSER!
'The Fight Cave will no longer let you run back in immediately after leaving.' Made a short fix. and removed bitmaps as people were having problems should run on just color now and be more stable.

Requirements:
be able to get to the third wave of the fight cave with just auto retaliate.
a serious amount of body runes.
double the amount of water runes. Unless you are using a mud staff ocf :P
an earth staff or mud staff!
have a magic bonus of -65. this means full iron, and some vamps

What the script does:
enters the fight cave.
waits until wave three when it see's that beautiful purple fatty.
run's to the safe spot.
curses for six hours with no randoms. (then jagex log you out)
it then logs back in. and repeats.

Reported Bugs

When in crowded world's it may not be able to find the bank Bitmap. therefor it will spamclick the curse outside until people move off the top of the icon.
?
?

Anything to add?

Antiban?
Stun, Alching / Curse Alching?????
?

Whats new in 1.01?
Better Safespot detection,
A lot more failsafes.
It works now :P
a very simple proggy

Still Not Supported
Detection of running out of runes. the script will go until you are banned. or you stop it.
Stun/confuse/any other mage spell.

Credits
I took a few idea's from elfyyy's pest control.
also took a few idea's from kiwiownages curser.

Using the beta
Time Running: 4 Hours, 19 Minutes and 25 Seconds
Curses cast: 5243
Exp gained: 152047

Still haven't got a membership so PM me if you notice any bugs, or anything you want to add. Any Idea's that could be included

I have edited the script so that it is much easier to enter your own color values. i have also change the speed and accuracy of it. Sorry i have been away, Exam tym lul.

Hoodz
05-13-2013, 08:17 PM
Nice,maybe im going to use this but i first i need some money

xltb12
05-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Its going to cost me 2.6 mill from 40 to 82... :/

Doorz
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Another scripter I know of made/is making one also though it can't be tested due to lack of mudstaffs either way if it works good job.

Can't test any yet.

Runescape_Botter
05-13-2013, 11:28 PM
I tested this just a bit ago and it would start but would go straight to the "curse" spell in the spell book and about every second or so it would click it over and over. Help?

kuh47
05-14-2013, 07:32 AM
the same happens with me, it just spams curse icon.

skautas
05-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Fight caves isn't good for cursing, only zammy monk in varrock is good for it or any other mobs that got ver good magic resistance. In fight caves that "fatty" if cursed will be unavailable to curse again for about minute. And it gets cursed like at every 5 curse.

xltb12
05-14-2013, 04:15 PM
you need a very low mage bonus, mine is -65 and it hasn't once hit a curse.

skautas
05-14-2013, 04:49 PM
you need a very low mage bonus, mine is -65 and it hasn't once hit a curse.

Don't talk shit. I tested it few weeks ago. And I was with -max mage bonuses. (Full irons, pure black set, fancy boots, ava).

Doorz
05-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Don't talk shit. I tested it few weeks ago. And I was with -max mage bonuses. (Full irons, pure black set, fancy boots, ava).

It never hits at -65 and below, he isn't talking "shit".

xltb12
05-14-2013, 05:57 PM

I dont know then, sorry dude..

the same happens with me, it just spams curse icon.

I tested this just a bit ago and it would start but would go straight to the "curse" spell in the spell book and about every second or so it would click it over and over. Help?

Try The updated version :)

Jake
05-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Nice title

Sk1nyNerd
05-15-2013, 01:36 AM
very nice, any idea on price of mudstaff atm?

pescados666
05-15-2013, 07:17 AM

I used caves to get from 55-94 magic and never once saw any messages in chat box apart from 'Welcome to Runescape!', so it didn't have 1 successful cast the entire time in caves. I had a -68 mage bonus as well with full iron, dhide vambs, and iron boots, mud staff and ring of life equipt.

very nice, any idea on price of mudstaff atm?
Someone is manipulating the zybez prices lately and making them appear to be around 7m each, but they're actually going for about 6m each max. Quite a few times have I added the person that was listed to be buying for 7m and they told me they didn't make that listing, in a row.

Doorz
05-15-2013, 06:18 PM
Got one for 5.5 yesterday

xltb12
05-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Thats really good i wish i had a mudstaff :/ spending 17 ea on waters is awful.

Nice title

Thankyou ;)

IMayoboeiI
05-16-2013, 12:37 AM
The script doesn't enter fight caves at all. It probably doesn't find the bank icon and it just spam clicks the curse spell. Please note that the bank is not crowded and that there are no people in there, so that can't be the problem.

EDIT: It doesn't safe spot the level 45 either. It just stands in the center and curses it. It's fine for me because I can tank it with 60 defence, but it really needs to be fixed for low defence accounts.

Doorz
05-16-2013, 02:17 AM
The script doesn't enter fight caves at all. It probably doesn't find the bank icon and it just spam clicks the curse spell. Please note that the bank is not crowded and that there are no people in there, so that can't be the problem.

EDIT: It doesn't safe spot the level 45 either. It just stands in the center and curses it. It's fine for me because I can tank it with 60 defence, but it really needs to be fixed for low defence accounts.

Try this if this script is giving you problems, I personally haven't found much issues with the other so I haven't gotten a chance to test this one.

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102896

skautas
05-16-2013, 09:50 AM
I used caves to get from 55-94 magic and never once saw any messages in chat box apart from 'Welcome to Runescape!', so it didn't have 1 successful cast the entire time in caves. I had a -68 mage bonus as well with full iron, dhide vambs, and iron boots, mud staff and ring of life equipt.

Someone is manipulating the zybez prices lately and making them appear to be around 7m each, but they're actually going for about 6m each max. Quite a few times have I added the person that was listed to be buying for 7m and they told me they didn't make that listing, in a row.

What script you used for magic training?

pescados666
05-16-2013, 09:52 AM
What script you used for magic training?

TheAutoCurser by Sequence. I changed colors to hit kek instead of monk and safespotted by hand :P

xltb12
05-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Uploaded a more stable script, just added in that if it clicks the door and doesn't enter it should log out for just over two minuets. then re-enter.

Doorz
05-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Uploaded a more stable script, just added in that if it clicks the door and doesn't enter it should log out for just over two minuets. then re-enter.

very nice will try if i find any issues with the current script i'm using re-entering, though I haven't had to reenter to curse yet so I've yet to see the problems. Likely should switch over to this script for nights/sleeping as I'm more than sure the other one I'm using hasn't been updated due to the writer being away.

vigilante123
05-16-2013, 05:53 PM

both of these things are happening to me too. I manually moved to the safespot though and it's been cursing the lvl 45 for about 5 mins so far with no bugs. Will report back if something else gets messed up.

edit: been running about 2 hrs flawlessly so far, with the exception of manually getting to the safespot

xltb12
05-16-2013, 06:01 PM
both of these things are happening to me too. I manually moved to the safespot though and it's been cursing the lvl 45 for about 5 mins so far with no bugs. Will report back if something else gets messed up.

Are you using the new version? i thought i fixed this god darn pain!

vigilante123
05-16-2013, 07:58 PM
Are you using the new version? i thought i fixed this god darn pain!

yep using v1.01

xltb12
05-16-2013, 10:05 PM
Try the beta that is on now :)

nikm
05-17-2013, 01:08 AM
will try soon.

edit: I tried it, it wouldnt enter the cave, I set it up to safe spot. and when i did, it clicks curse then hovers over the 45 and doesnt click over 10 times in a row, i dont know why.
2nd edit: had to adjust the camera angle, now its hitting every time. Will post proggy
3rd edit: Clicking is wayyy too fast, i think its lagging me out. Maybe slow down the cursing a bit so it doesnt dc. ty
4th edit: It may have been the world I was on, been running for 15 mins no dc.
1st proggy:
Time Running: 21 Minutes and 32 Seconds
Curses cast: 614
Exp gained: 17806
Exp per hour: 0

2nd proggy:
Time Running: 1 Hours, 26 Seconds
Curses cast: 1644
Exp gained: 47676

Sk1nyNerd
05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
anyone willing to lend me a mudbattle staff till tomorrow night? dont have 4m but ill gladly pay some interest for the use of it :)

P1nky
05-17-2013, 08:25 PM
lol I made this first week of 07 :P than Tribot released there, but thank god for me buying 4 mudstaffs while they were dirt cheap :D.

Good release though.

Sk1nyNerd
05-17-2013, 08:29 PM
lol I made this first week of 07 :P than Tribot released there, but thank god for me buying 4 mudstaffs while they were dirt cheap :D.

Good release though.

trying to pm u, can u clear ur messages please

Big Tom
05-17-2013, 09:17 PM
When i run this it misclicks a lot. It also seems like it clicks the same pixel every time. The clicking could be slowed down and also a wider range of colors to click on would be nice. It doesnt walk in by itself either, i just manually put in the safe spot

disbalex
05-18-2013, 08:04 PM
When i run this it misclicks a lot. It also seems like it clicks the same pixel every time. The clicking could be slowed down and also a wider range of colors to click on would be nice. It doesnt walk in by itself either, i just manually put in the safe spot

Try adjusting the FindColorSpiralTolerance so that it selects coordinates closer to the center of the purple blob... i did that and it misclicks less. Before it used to misclick cuz itd be too far on the corner. (you have to manually do this according to where the blob is on your screen)

And i also suggest running this with a ring of life and lower lvl metal armor like iron or steel because rune protects over mudstaff. I woke up in lumby today thanks to my ring of life... if i didnt have it i woulda lost my mudstaff cuz i was using rune armor.

Herbs N Tea
05-20-2013, 09:38 AM
Try adjusting the FindColorSpiralTolerance so that it selects coordinates closer to the center of the purple blob... i did that and it misclicks less. Before it used to misclick cuz itd be too far on the corner. (you have to manually do this according to where the blob is on your screen)

And i also suggest running this with a ring of life and lower lvl metal armor like iron or steel because rune protects over mudstaff. I woke up in lumby today thanks to my ring of life... if i didnt have it i woulda lost my mudstaff cuz i was using rune armor.

I've tried changing this FindColorSpiralTolerance but it didn't make the script do anything different. I've found that the camera angle is crucial if you don't want it to missclick.

I'm getting slightly more xp than the other proggy's ive seen o.O

Xltbs FightcaveCurser!
Time Running: 4 Hours, 1 Seconds
Curses cast: 8392
Exp gained: 243368

Btw, I also got saved by ring of life last night, so make sure to always bring one!

Peanuts
05-20-2013, 10:21 AM

You tripping bro..
Oldest trick in the book doing the ol -magic till you splash 100% of the time.

mees94
05-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Does not work at all.

Doesn't enter. Doesn't run to safespot. Doesn't CURSE lol, it goes to fast and missclicks 99% of the time.

Worst auto curser script ever. Fix it.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Does not work at all.

Doesn't enter. Doesn't run to safespot. Doesn't CURSE lol, it goes to fast and missclicks 99% of the time.

How about you give the guy a break? and its not the worst auto curser script ever, i mean no disrespect but this script is not bad at all, i think your doing wrong, i'll be glad to assist you with any problem you get but i don't think you're interested.

mees94
05-23-2013, 10:36 AM
How about you give the guy a break? and its not the worst auto curser script ever, i mean no disrespect but this script is not bad at all, i think your doing wrong, i'll be glad to assist you with any problem you get but i don't think you're interested.

I'd be very interested in information on how to make this script work :o

samerdl
05-23-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd be very interested in information on how to make this script work :o

Pmed you, but i have to go eat now, i think you should make sure its all set up correctly and best thing to do is start at safe spot. I dont think i'll be back for the neext hour or two or three, really about to collapse from starvation, time to eat like a pig.

mees94
05-23-2013, 11:07 AM
Pmed you, but i have to go eat now, i think you should make sure its all set up correctly and best thing to do is start at safe spot. I dont think i'll be back for the neext hour or two or three, really about to collapse from starvation, time to eat like a pig.

Haha! Yeah, enjoy your meal! I've just ate a nice egg and a cheese sandwich *yummy*

samerdl
05-23-2013, 11:32 AM
Haha! Yeah, enjoy your meal! I've just ate a nice egg and a cheese sandwich *yummy*

yumm

RoflRawr
05-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Works alright I guess... Doesn't enter cave or safespot or anything... I end up dying every time after about 20 minutes because the script misclicks so much.

xltb12
05-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Does not work at all.

I haven't had a membership for the past week due to my final set of maths exams, i decided it was time to start swatting. I'm really sorry if this FREE CONTRIBUTION isn't good enough. i will make a detailed procedure that you should take in order to help getting the script to run flawlessly for you. here is one of my proggy's:

Xltbs Fightcave Curser!
Time Running: 19 Hours, 3* Minutes and ** Seconds
Curses cast: 3142*
Exp gained: 9113**

inside the new beta is a list of color's that you should change to optimize the script.

mees94
05-25-2013, 09:28 AM
I haven't had a membership for the past week due to my final set of maths exams, i decided it was time to start swatting. I'm really sorry if this FREE CONTRIBUTION isn't good enough. i will make a detailed procedure that you should take in order to help getting the script to run flawlessly for you. here is one of my proggy's:

Xltbs Fightcave Curser!
Time Running: 19 Hours, 3* Minutes and ** Seconds
Curses cast: 3142*
Exp gained: 9113**

inside the new beta is a list of color's that you should change to optimize the script.

Yeah, sorry for the negative post. I was on drugs and was angry that the bot didn't work ;)

all by all I support it and keep up the work. Good luck!

vigilante123
05-25-2013, 02:08 PM
I can't get beta v2 to run, at line 83 it says there is a comma missing? the line reads:

' MFullName = 'Cow'; // Monster's full name

which I assumed to be some sort of anti-leech? I've tried a bunch of different combinations of deleting spaces, adding commas, changing "Cow" to the actual monster's name, but can't get it to work. I have beta v1 saved so I'll just use that for now, but would really like to test v2. Any help please? Thanks!

xltb12
05-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I can't get beta v2 to run, at line 83 it says there is a comma missing? the line reads:

' MFullName = 'Cow'; // Monster's full name

which I assumed to be some sort of anti-leech? I've tried a bunch of different combinations of deleting spaces, adding commas, changing "Cow" to the actual monster's name, but can't get it to work. I have beta v1 saved so I'll just use that for now, but would really like to test v2. Any help please? Thanks!

re-download it, im sorry it was just an error, it shouldn't have been there at all. :)