Flight
05-16-2013, 06:51 AM
Monkfishies
By Flight

Current revision: 2.00
Required AL version: 1.0_0.1

Core features:

Fishes for monkfish at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony
Ability to hop worlds if another player is detected nearby (optional)
Utilizes AeroLib
Instant detection of random events + human-like anti-ban routines
Takes breaks (user-controlled)
FSM-style engine
100% color

Stability & anti-randoms:

Failsafes for all key locations
Lost nets are bought from Arnold
Detection & handling of the whirlpool random event
Detection & handling of the big-fish random event

Requirements to run:

AeroLib (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953)
Everything AeroLib requires to run

In-game requirements to run:

Swan song completed
Coins in your bank to buy a new net if needed
Small fishing net at slot #1 in your inventory
Start the script in the bank or at the shore

Defining your player:
After you log in face your player north then start the script and pick your top & bottom color. This helps detect the most colors possible when the script gathers your player's color information.

[=======================================]
[ Monkfishies V 2 Rev 0 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 14 Hr 10 Min 0 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 429,960 (30,350/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 3,583 (253/Hr) ]
[ Breaks : 3 ]
[ Logged In : 19 ]
[====================================]
[ Randoms Report ]
[____________________________________]
[ [Evil Bob] Solved: 1 ]
[ [Certers] Solved: 1 ]
[ [Sandwich Lady] Solved: 3 ]
[ [PinBall] Solved: 1 ]
[ [Rewards] Solved: 3 ]
[ [Combat] Solved: 3 ]
[ [Strange Plant] Solved: 3 ]
[ [Evil Chicken] Solved: 1 ]
[ [Big Fish] Solved: 4 ]
[ [Whirlpool] Solved: 1 ]
Time until break: 01:42:08

[==========================================]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.15_A ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 8 Hr 13 Min 12 Sec ]
[ Breaks : 0 ]
[ Fishing XP : 243,960 (29,678/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 2,033 (247/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 6 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 5 ]
[ Nets Bought : 0 ]
[ Combat Avoided : 7 ]

[ Monkfishies Rev #1 .1 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 7 Hr 23 Min 7 Sec ]
[ Breaks : 2 ]
[ Fishing XP : 174,720 (23,657/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,456 (197/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 4 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 3 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1 .1 ]

~Flight

The Mayor
05-16-2013, 07:22 AM
How did you get your stats page to update Flight?

Chris!
05-16-2013, 07:41 AM
This looks great, Flight!

Hoodz
05-16-2013, 07:51 AM
We can learn so much from you!

edit: i love the mousehandler attachment, trying to get some of the functions/procedures in my script :)

edit2: got it working and i love it. thank you so much Flight!

US Marine
05-16-2013, 10:27 AM
Very nice! I'm already getting the quest done so I'll be sure to use this to its fullest!

This script is perfect to line up 99 fishing, cooking, and possibly another buy-able 99 if you make some money off the cooked monkeys!

Thanks! <3

Flight
05-16-2013, 11:14 AM
How did you get your stats page to update Flight?

I didn't do anything different, I'm just using the same SRL Stats from the past version of Monkfishies.

I'm zipping through the levels. Finished the quest a few days ago with 67 Fishing and I just hit 76. Perhaps I'll stop at 96 instead and hand-fish sharks to 99. You can see in the beginning of the script I still have a few things I need to do, like create a solver for that random box as well as a solver for the Strange Plant.

The Mayor
05-16-2013, 11:48 AM
I didn't do anything different, I'm just using the same SRL Stats from the past version of Monkfishies.

Ooh I thought that all of those statistics were from you testing your script and you somehow miraculously fixed stats :)

Flight
05-16-2013, 12:06 PM
Ooh I thought that all of those statistics were from you testing your script and you somehow miraculously fixed stats :)

I didn't know there was anything wrong with SRL Stats; are you having problems? My script is committing just fine. http://stats.villavu.com/script/118/commits

Solar
05-16-2013, 12:18 PM
This looks great, really does. I like the fact that it isn't a script that will be used to goldfarm even though it can make some decent GP, simply because of the quest requirements. I've got over 180 qp's and still don't have the requirements for Swan song yet, but that's because I don't want to spend money alching mainly. :P
Thanks for sharing your script Flight.

bigblacknerd
05-18-2013, 04:52 AM
ugh i hope this script is good cause i hate quests. :P it looks great though

Flight
05-18-2013, 05:25 AM

Hm apparently there is a problem with SRL Stats. :/ The commits are going through but the variables aren't increasing. Wizzup?

ugh i hope this script is good cause i hate quests. :P it looks great though

Ditto mate, I was very reluctant to do these quests, but I remember the great XP and profit I gained from fishing here way back in the past. I knew it would be fairly simple to make a script for it but it turned out to be quite a task. :S

Edit:
I'm going to go ahead and upload V1.1 now. I wanted to work on a few more things before doing so but the default combat-detection, in SRL, doesn't work at all, so it's dangerous to run 1.0. Of course there's other changes I made, here's the change log:

~~~Changes from 1.0 to 1.1~~~

- Combat dection adjusted
- Adjusted spot-finding slightly
- Imported AL-style Hoverskill & Gametab functions
- isFishing adjusted slightly
- Speed increase for initial spot-finding
- Accuracy increase for retrieving a lost fishing net

The Mayor
05-18-2013, 06:16 AM
Hm apparently there is a problem with SRL Stats. :/

Only for the last few months :)

Haxz
05-18-2013, 06:46 AM
Could you explain dual HQ SPS map?

Was going to make a strange plant solver. Guess I'm just gonna steal from you :p

Flight
05-18-2013, 08:02 AM
Could you explain dual HQ SPS map?

Was going to make a strange plant solver. Guess I'm just gonna steal from you :p

Two separate SPS are used in the script, by default the first light-version of the map is loaded, since that seems to be the most commonly matched. If SPS is unable to detect the player's location it will switch to the dark version of the SPS map, and vise verse. Both maths are custom, I pieced them together; very high quality compared to the included SPS maps. I would have used map/texture editor, from 317-based RSPS's, but that cache is from 2006 when this fishing colony didn't exist. :( I used it before to make 3 HQ SPS maps for running nature runes in OSR, however.

I've yet to build a detector & solver for the strange plant, but it's surely on my to-do list. I already have a lot of it mentally written in my head. :p

Ashaman88
05-18-2013, 11:06 AM

More like almost a year :(. I believe it had something to do with variables getting to high or some such

Olly
05-18-2013, 02:44 PM
I guess you got the whirlpool detection working good? :)

At least a year I would say so now :p

kuQ
05-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Script working very well. Thanks for the update :)

kuQ
05-18-2013, 08:16 PM
I started getting this error (2 times):
http://i4.minus.com/jCqLD4PctRyj2.png
I believe it's nor script's fault, I think it's because of not coded random event. Sadly I didn't see which random event it was. When I logged in, I found myself in lumbridge basement.

Haxz
05-19-2013, 12:09 AM
Two separate SPS are used in the script, by default the first light-version of the map is loaded, since that seems to be the most commonly matched. If SPS is unable to detect the player's location it will switch to the dark version of the SPS map, and vise verse. Both maths are custom, I pieced them together; very high quality compared to the included SPS maps. I would have used map/texture editor, from 317-based RSPS's, but that cache is from 2006 when this fishing colony didn't exist. :( I used it before to make 3 HQ SPS maps for running nature runes in OSR, however.

I've yet to build a detector & solver for the strange plant, but it's surely on my to-do list. I already have a lot of it mentally written in my head. :p

Dark version is supposed to be when you first login and map hasn't refreshed yet. Didn't know you could get the maps from other sources, I've tried to find one but never found any. I'll never have my nature crafter to walk properly lol. Thanks for the info btw!

Flight
05-19-2013, 12:45 AM
I started getting this error (2 times):
http://i4.minus.com/jCqLD4PctRyj2.png
I believe it's nor script's fault, I think it's because of not coded random event. Sadly I didn't see which random event it was. When I logged in, I found myself in lumbridge basement.

Ah yeah, that's something to do with anti-randoms. First off, I'd recommend you re-downloaded SRL-OSR from Github so you're using the absolute newest. Second, make sure your "Nick" (in declarePlayers) is correct.

Yes I've found myself in a few places before, Lumbridge basement included haha. I'm guessing it was because of the problem I listed above, or you simply ran into a random event that the anti-random failed; I've seen this happen with the Lunch Lady and the Miles. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about this issue, script-side.

Edit:
Perhaps I could make a notifier that plays a sounds when a random event is detected or if our player is in a completely unknown location.

kuQ
05-19-2013, 08:37 AM
Edit:
Perhaps I could make a notifier that plays a sounds when a random event is detected or if our player is in a completely unknown location.

Alerting would be a great feature :)

And still 1.0 version is better for me. On 1.1 banking and finding a spot sometimes works really bad. Sometimes it walks to spot B, if there is no fishing spot there, it stays there for a minute, then goes to spot A and if there is no fishing spot there, goes back to spot B and stays there again. Staying at spot B is toooo long..
http://i7.minus.com/jbiui9hFrgW9V4.png

Also then banking sometimes it goes to wrong building.
So currently v.1.0 working better for me.

jadablada
05-20-2013, 02:17 AM
Looks really nice, will give it a try once i get that quest done !

Doorz
05-20-2013, 02:23 AM
Definitely interested in this when I complete the quest etc.

fireman007
05-20-2013, 06:24 PM
I have been using this script its very impressive i my self give it 9/10. Awesome work man! keep up the good work :)
i'll post progress soon and i'll try provide any sort of information about bugs i seen to help you improve the script so it become more flawless!

Ryutoh
05-20-2013, 06:44 PM
I like how it checks for SRL-OSR, and the wall method where it tries to find the correct north, that's really amazing! Excellent script.

Sowhatimwhite
05-20-2013, 08:53 PM
When I press play I get "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/SPS-OSR.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Monkfishies(V1.1).Simba'" this. I added that file to the correct folder. That's the only thing I did. Am I doing something wrong

Flight
05-21-2013, 01:05 AM
When I press play I get "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/SPS-OSR.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Monkfishies(V1.1).Simba'" this. I added that file to the correct folder. That's the only thing I did. Am I doing something wrong

You might have added it to the wrong place. Your SPS-OSR should exactly like so:
(For C:/ users) "C:/Simba/Includes/SPS/SPS-OSR.Simba".

@Everyone else:
I'm working on v1.15 but I got distracted with making a random solver for the Frog event, haha... I'll probably push the next version today after I've made sure the most recent changes I've made are stable. On another note, I'll finish up the frog-solver event today and see if the OSR dev. team would be interested in it. So far detecting & clicking the royal frog is 100% every time, so the hard part is finished no doubt.

Edit:
Oh yeah I'd also like to put in a Strange Box detector to simply log out if one is found, since we don't have a solver for that yet. I'd also like to add a notifier that plays a sound when a random event or public chat is found.

Sowhatimwhite
05-21-2013, 08:40 AM
Got the thing to work as I foolishly didn't read the requirements :P
Onto a different problem now. I started the script and it worked great for the first inven then I came upon the banking part. It got to bank but as soon as it pulled up my bank pin combo, it gave me this error: (note I had my bank pin entered in setup)

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

Tried putting in my pin and starting script and got halfway through inven until it gave me the same error.

Flight
05-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Got the thing to work as I foolishly didn't read the requirements :P
Onto a different problem now. I started the script and it worked great for the first inven then I came upon the banking part. It got to bank but as soon as it pulled up my bank pin combo, it gave me this error: (note I had my bank pin entered in setup)

Error: Exception: Mask is invalid. Width/Height: (9,6). WhiteHi/BlackHi: (-1,53) at line 778
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]

Tried putting in my pin and starting script and got halfway through inven until it gave me the same error.

Inside of DeclarePlayers, did you put in a 3 or 4 letter nickname?

fireman007
05-22-2013, 11:53 AM
I found out that bot sometime (10% of the time) doesn't catch although the fishing spots are in the screen... and especially in this location in the pic
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/monkfishbotstuckWalkingtospotB_zps42077c07.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/monkfishbotstuckWalkingtospotB_zps42077c07.png.htm l)

Also this barely happen, but I believe the reason for that is because the bot try to go SpotB, but ends up fishing in SpotA and in that process it keep trying to go spotB and stops and fish on spotA cause no fishing spot are showed up in the screen except for spotA.
that what i see in the log box.
Walking to SpotB
Searching for fishing spots...
Walking to SpotB
Walking to SpotB
Walking to SpotB
...etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand this script is totally baws and most outstanding script i have seen 9/10! look at the progress it proves it all :D! thanks man!!!

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/smallmonkfishproggy_zpsda32b2e8.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/smallmonkfishproggy_zpsda32b2e8.png.html)

[ Monkfishies Rev #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) .1 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) .1 ]

Ashaman88
05-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I found out that bot sometime (10% of the time) doesn't catch although the fishing spots are in the screen... and especially in this location in the pic
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/monkfishbotstuckWalkingtospotB_zps42077c07.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/monkfishbotstuckWalkingtospotB_zps42077c07.png.htm l)

Also this barely happen, but I believe the reason for that is because the bot try to go SpotB, but ends up fishing in SpotA and in that process it keep trying to go spotB and stops and fish on spotA cause no fishing spot are showed up in the screen except for spotA.
that what i see in the log box.
Walking to SpotB
Walking to SpotB
Walking to SpotB
Walking to SpotB
...etc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other hand this script is totally baws and most outstanding script i have seen 9/10! look at the progress it proves it all :D! thanks man!!!

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/smallmonkfishproggy_zpsda32b2e8.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/smallmonkfishproggy_zpsda32b2e8.png.html)

[ by Flight ]

Best feedback I have ever seen. I applaud you sir!

Sjoe
05-22-2013, 12:34 PM

Made me laugh :p

Flight
05-22-2013, 02:39 PM

Thank you very much for the feedback, Fireman007. I put in a bit extra in V1.15 to triple sure no fishing spots are found before switching spots; I imagine this will fix your problem. This version also hosts many speed optimizations and spot-switching fixes. I'll try to get around to releasing it tonight before I sleep but if I don't I'll for sure put out V1.15 in the morning. Also, over 7 hours!? Job well done! How are the random solvers working for you? That's quite a collection of Monkfish you have there, you're stocked up like me. :P I have just over 19,000 at the moment.

[ by Flight ]
[=========================================]
[ Total Run Time : 3 Hr 18 Min 8 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 99,600 (30,161/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 830 (251/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 0 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 2 ]
[ Combat Avoided : 3 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.15 ]
Time until break: 00:03:23
Walking to SpotB
Taking a break for about 23 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/NZupuPq.png

You can see the speed improvements help a lot from the first version. Minus the random events I'll stay at a 32-36k XP/Hour range.

Sowhatimwhite
05-22-2013, 10:24 PM
Everything that fireman explained is what's happening to me. His explanation was better too =p

Flight
05-23-2013, 01:50 AM
Updated to version 1.15

Change log:

~~~Changes from 1.1 to 1.15~~~

- Fixed a small error in getLocation for the Bank area
- AL_GameTab tab coordinates fixed
- Location system & spot switching improved
- Shutdown if the SPS map is changed too many times
- Upgraded the walking to bank stage
- Adjusted fishing animation detection as well as whirlpool detection, slightly
- Search for fishing spots while walking
- Patched an infinite loop in TakeNet procedure
- More speed increase when searching for fishing spots while walking
- Mysterious box detection (logs out if 2 or more are found)

Enjoy, and let me know how this version works for you all.

Sowhatimwhite
05-23-2013, 02:47 AM
Version 1.15 works almost flawless for me so far. I did notice a problem with the random events though. When I got a combat random event near the spots almost just north of the bank, my guy would run to the bank and the random event would still be there even though I left combat. Then after I run back to "SpotA"(fishing spots) it would continue to attack me then I'd keep running back and forth.
Other than that great version so far 8)

Flight
05-23-2013, 06:17 AM
If any of you have an issue with v1.15 of switching back and forth between SpotA & SpotB PM me; I just whipped up a different method of spot-switching and I'd really like some others to test this while I do. So far it's working fine and I can't imagine a situation in which it would fail. Only PM me if you're having this exact issue of repeatedly running between SpotA & SpotB.

Bel002
05-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Maybe can some1 share older version, pls? This V1.5 isnt very good..

it keep clicking between 2 spots on minimap (look on picture)
http://i44.tinypic.com/t56hwx.png

Its slowing down xp/hr sooo much.. often there are no Fish spots so he is just running between point A and B .. please, try to make it using all points of shore (they are so often at East corner for example)..

and 1 more thing, when he was at totally east corner of the shore, he clicked on the fish spot, then back to the shore. Then back to fish spot, then after few seconds back to shore.. and again and again..

EDIT: After 1 hour failed at Dr. Jekyll :duh:
EDIT 2: after 30 mins failed at Mysterious Old Man..
EDIT 3: now failed at Dr. Jekyll again, died..

Flight
05-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Maybe can some1 share older version, pls? This V1.5 isnt very good..

it keep clicking between 2 spots on minimap (look on picture)
http://i44.tinypic.com/t56hwx.png

Its slowing down xp/hr sooo much.. often there are no Fish spots so he is just running between point A and B .. please, try to make it using all points of shore (they are so often at East corner for example)..

and 1 more thing, when he was at totally east corner of the shore, he clicked on the fish spot, then back to the shore. Then back to fish spot, then after few seconds back to shore.. and again and again..

EDIT: After 1 hour failed at Dr. Jekyll :duh:
EDIT 2: after 30 mins failed at Mysterious Old Man..
EDIT 3: now failed at Dr. Jekyll again, died..

Do you want to try my custom V1.15 with a different style of spot-switching? It should solve the problems you're having. Also, what do you define as "fail"? Those that you listed are talking random events and my script never missed those, ever. If the script isn't recognizing the talking random events then you're not using a nickname in your declare players...

Bel002
05-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Sure, upload it :)

also, can you please tell me, how to use that thing with nickname and declaring players?

EDIT: found it :)

samerdl
05-23-2013, 02:46 PM
fireman that picture made my day

i cant use this spot reqs are too high, but i can see from the coding script looks awesome

Olly
05-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Flight

http://i.imgur.com/UWAGi1V.png

As you can see I made your dark map look pretty damn close to your light map by increasing the brightness by 25, just throwing ideas around... Get the darkest map you can.. increase brightness until you find a good match etc..

(started with dark map, img to the left is your light bank, img in the debug img window is adding 25 brightness)

rj
05-24-2013, 03:57 AM
Flight, how much money have you made off this script?

Flight
05-24-2013, 04:19 AM
Flight

http://i.imgur.com/UWAGi1V.png

As you can see I made your dark map look pretty damn close to your light map by increasing the brightness by 25, just throwing ideas around... Get the darkest map you can.. increase brightness until you find a good match etc..

(started with dark map, img to the left is your light bank, img in the debug img window is adding 25 brightness)

Ah man Olly that's awesome. I didn't know about that handy little function, that should come in handy, thanks!

Flight, how much money have you made off this script?

Well, I've fished roughly 22,000 monkfish so far, so according to the most recent offers that would be valued at about 9,240,000 raw fish, or 9,900,000 cooked. But monkfish shall remain high in price, or becoming higher over time I would predict. I'm holding on to every single one until 96 Fishing then I'll cook 'em and sell most of them. I would guess I'll have around the amount of 60,000-80,000 monkfish at level 96, but that's a wide guesstimate.

Bel002
05-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Solved some randoms by hand, had to babysit it, but this way of searching for Fish spots is 300% better, than previous one.. :)

[ Monkfishies Rev #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) .15_A ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 5 Hr 40 Min 34 Sec ]
[ Breaks : 1 ]
[ Fishing XP : 145,440 (25,623/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,212 (213/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 1 ]
[ Combat Avoided : 0 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1 (http://villavu.com/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) .15_A ]

cruelty1345
05-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Just want to start off by saying that this is one great script. One of the few that can be left without supervision. Anyhow I did have a question. This probably has to do with some setting of mine, but my script will not solve the old man's box. Instead it opens, it and then repeatedly tries to drop it instead of solving it. Please help?

Bel002
05-26-2013, 03:34 PM
I dont think that Mysterious box has been done.. Im doing it by hand too..

btw, another good proggy by me :)

[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 8 Hr 13 Min 12 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 243,960 (29,678/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 2,033 (247/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 6 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 5 ]

cruelty1345
05-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Alright thanks. Btw nice proggy, I had a seven hour but didn't post. I shall post next one.

cruelty1345
05-27-2013, 03:03 PM
I have been using scripts since about early March yet no matter what script I use I always receive this message. WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: myemailaddressgoeshere@website.com... I have read up on the link given once this warning comes up and have set my nickname accordingly. Suggestions?

Hoodz
05-27-2013, 03:12 PM
I have been using scripts since about early March yet no matter what script I use I always receive this message. WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: myemailaddressgoeshere@website.com... I have read up on the link given once this warning comes up and have set my nickname accordingly. Suggestions?

if you correctly entered your nickname then just ignore that :)

Bel002
05-29-2013, 10:50 AM

Ill give u an example of how it should look..

Name := 'terminator';
Pass := 'password';
Nick := 'ermi'; /// Here you should post 2nd - 4-5th letter of your nickname, example Terminator - ermi
Pin := '0000';
LampSkill := Skill_Fishing;
WorldInfo := [];
Member := True;
Active := True;

For example, Im getting this warning too, because Im using another login name than a display name in game (changed Nickname in game, just got still same old login) .. and it works well anyways..

Script needs nickname to identify a talking random..

jbill65
05-31-2013, 11:09 PM
working pretty good for me, i did however get the walking back and forth between spot b and a again but it seems it's a lot rarer than the last version. My giles event didn't work but it did find my nickname. Also i get random times where it sits there after a fish spots move saying *searching for fishing spot* and moves the camera up and down everynow and then. It has been sitting like this for 4 minutes now. Is this antiban/ human like afking? or is this an error? I just stop and reset then it's fine for awhile

jbill65
06-01-2013, 01:02 AM
Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482

Does this error have something to do with the maps color? I have everything installed in the sps folders and all that. I don't get this issue with other scripts but then again they don't use the sps folder

Flight
06-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(480:3): Variable 'Z' never used at line 479
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(482:3): Variable 'DEGREEFIX' never used at line 481
[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/SPS-OSR.simba(483:3): Variable 'FINDPOINT' never used at line 482

Does this error have something to do with the maps color? I have everything installed in the sps folders and all that. I don't get this issue with other scripts but then again they don't use the sps folder

Oh that's no biggie. See how it says "[Hint]" as opposed to [Error]? That means it's not a problem that will stop the script from compiling/running successfully. As long as after those comes "Compile successfully in..." then you're good to go. :)

Give me a couple minutes and I'll upload V1.15_B to the OP with some speed & walking/spot-switching modifications. It's basically my own personal version of the script, but I still have a couple plans left for it that I'll work on in time.

jbill65
06-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Oh that's no biggie. See how it says "[Hint]" as opposed to [Error]? That means it's not a problem that will stop the script from compiling/running successfully. As long as after those comes "Compile successfully in..." then you're good to go. :)

Give me a couple minutes and I'll upload V1.15_B to the OP with some speed & walking/spot-switching modifications. It's basically my own personal version of the script, but I still have a couple plans left for it that I'll work on in time.

ahh ok thanks. There isn't anything else i need to know about the sps folder do i? i think i read that is was an extra runescape07surface file in the runescape07surface folder that needed to be deleted or am i ok to leave it?

Flight
06-01-2013, 01:37 AM
ahh ok thanks. There isn't anything else i need to know about the sps folder do i? i think i read that is was an extra runescape07surface file in the runescape07surface folder that needed to be deleted or am i ok to leave it?

Not that I know of, you should be able to start this right up. It will download the two custom SPS maps and place them in the correct folder by itself. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

I added V1.15_B to the OP and kept V1.15 there as well, just incase someone has issues with the newest version or simply doesn't prefer the alternate walking methods. I also uploaded a picture of my current stack of Monkfish; almost 38,000 and very close to breaking 90 Fishing. :)

I also added a couple of those long progress reports by Bel & Fireman; very nice indeed. :)

jbill65
06-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Not that I know of, you should be able to start this right up. It will download the two custom SPS maps and place them in the correct folder by itself. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

I added V1.15_B to the OP and kept V1.15 there as well, just incase someone has issues with the newest version or simply doesn't prefer the alternate walking methods. I also uploaded a picture of my current stack of Monkfish; almost 38,000 and very close to breaking 90 Fishing. :)

I also added a couple of those long progress reports by Bel & Fireman; very nice indeed. :)

Alright cool, i'm gonna test this out asap and also will join for those long progress reports if i can stop standing after a fish spot is moved =p

jbill65
06-01-2013, 02:01 AM
omg so far i've done 5 straight inventories flawlessly, more than i was with v1.15....i think the walking west and east did it vs spot a and b.....sometimes it goes to the same problem i had when standing to long while searching for fish spots but the longest i've seen is maybe 1 minute so it's fine.....good job ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, i get the same problem as before but now it randomly checks my fish exp then repeats every minute or so, still looking for a fishing spot and there's 4 close by. It does take longer for this problem to happen though. You sure those HINTS i got earlier isn't the cause? It does fix itself though but it takes a nice 5 MINS+. I don't have a problem with it but i'm just letting you know in case you don't want this to happen

Flight
06-01-2013, 02:32 AM
omg so far i've done 5 straight inventories flawlessly, more than i was with v1.15....i think the walking west and east did it vs spot a and b.....sometimes it goes to the same problem i had when standing to long while searching for fish spots but the longest i've seen is maybe 1 minute so it's fine.....good job ^^

EDIT: Nevermind, i get the same problem as before but now it randomly checks my fish exp then repeats every minute or so, still looking for a fishing spot and there's 4 close by. It does take longer for this problem to happen though. You sure those HINTS i got earlier isn't the cause? It does fix itself though but it takes a nice 5 MINS+. I don't have a problem with it but i'm just letting you know in case you don't want this to happen

Hmm... Are your graphics settings all set to minimum as possible and your brightness set to as high as possible? If it happens again to where it won't find the fishing spots then take a screenshot and send it to me. Don't forget to black out your username before sending it.

jbill65
06-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Hmm... Are your graphics settings all set to minimum as possible and your brightness set to as high as possible? If it happens again to where it won't find the fishing spots then take a screenshot and send it to me. Don't forget to black out your username before sending it.

Yeah I'm on the lowest everything and my brightness is all the way up. It just happens every now and then but it fixes itself. I was just wondering if it's part of the script to make it sit after awhile.

jbill65
06-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Heres a screenshot and of my almost hr proggy. Im not getting good exp at all because of the standing for more than 5 mins...it hit 10 mins but a random came that fixed it lol.

http://i.imgur.com/nkNj43X.png

http://i.imgur.com/voXiClV.png

Flight
06-01-2013, 04:00 AM
Ok that could be due the combination of the recent adjustments of the player's area (use for animation detect) and you fishing right beside another player. I suggest changing to an empty world or replacing your "getActionZone" and "isFishing" functions with these two instead:

Function getActionZone: TBox;
begin
result := IntToBox(247, 136, 273, 170);
end;

Function isFishing: Boolean;
var
i: Integer;
begin
if not clickedSpot then
Exit;
Result := (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) > 70);

if not Result then
for i:=1 to 3 do
begin
if (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) >= 70) then
begin
Result := True;
break;
end;
end;
end;

jbill65
06-01-2013, 04:08 AM
Ok that could be due the combination of the recent adjustments of the player's area (use for animation detect) and you fishing right beside another player. I suggest changing to an empty world or replacing your "getActionZone" and "isFishing" functions with these two instead:

Function getActionZone: TBox;
begin
result := IntToBox(247, 136, 273, 170);
end;

Function isFishing: Boolean;
var
i: Integer;
begin
if not clickedSpot then
Exit;
Result := (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) > 70);

if not Result then
for i:=1 to 3 do
begin
if (AveragePixelShift(getActionZone, 250, 500) >= 70) then
begin
Result := True;
break;
end;
end;
end;

Ok i replaced the getaction etc and i'll see how it works out. I was in an empty world but someone else popped up lol

jbill65
06-01-2013, 05:55 PM
ahhh man thanks a lot for your help.....it's freaking flawless now....really good job =p

Solar
06-04-2013, 09:39 PM
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.15_B ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 3 Hr 18 Min 33 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 87,360 (26,399/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 728 (219/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 8 ]
[ Combat Avoided : 1 ]
Thanks Flight! Was going for a bit before this too, but had to restart due to a random.

Edit: Think I intervened once or twice since I was babysitting most of the time:
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 7 Hr 3 Min 13 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 183,480 (26,012/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,529 (216/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 3 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 1 ]
Goes to show what a great script can do.

Bel002
06-10-2013, 06:54 AM
90 Fishing, 42k monks in bank.. :spot:

Flight
06-10-2013, 07:27 AM
90 Fishing, 42k monks in bank.. :spot:

Very awesome. Are you fishing monkfish all the way to 99? I stopped at 90 for now and I ended up with over 40,000 monkfish as well. Simba has been cooking them since then; 10k left to cook, almost 89 Cooking and I've sold about 15k of them already at 400 ea.

Expect an Al-Kharid cooking script to be put out soon. ;)

Bel002
06-10-2013, 09:10 PM
I want to cook em, of course :) Just dont know any good script I can use.. will you recommend me any?

btw, I already got enough for 99 (and like 1M more xps) :)

bigblacknerd
06-24-2013, 07:26 PM
daaamn im jealous i dont have near enough quests done!!! 83fishing though so far just from sharks...

fireman007
06-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Thank you very much Flight for sharing this awesome script! Best fishing script out there!
I really liked this script and I advise anyone who going to train fishing to use it really worth it.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/99FishingthanksFlight_zpsf9d8dcfd.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/99FishingthanksFlight_zpsf9d8dcfd.png.html)

Good luck on future scripts looking forward to use your awesome scripts.

Flight
06-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Thank you very much Flight for sharing this awesome script! Best fishing script out there!
I really liked this script and I advise anyone who going to train fishing to use it really worth it.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o658/i_try_harder/99FishingthanksFlight_zpsf9d8dcfd.png (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/i_try_harder/media/99FishingthanksFlight_zpsf9d8dcfd.png.html)

Good luck on future scripts looking forward to use your awesome scripts.

:wowzers:
Amazing my friend, you hit 99 already!? Congratulations on that sexy new cape. :) I'm very pleased it worked so well for you. Just yesterday I it 92, and that's between cooking 40-60k monkfish and making multiple random-solvers.

Flight
07-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Updated to version 1.2

Changes from 1.15B to 1.2:

- Box-solving added
- Update combat detection
- Switched over to use AL_Functions
- New way of detecting player animation; used in isFishing function
- Combat detection modified slightly
- Slight modification to whirlpool detection

This new version requires my AL_Functions.simba & C_AntiRandoms.simba files, both are attached to the OP with installation instructions for both. Also with that you'll need to the old-style "UpChars07" font files which are attached to the OP as well.

And this version uses a much more accurate way of detecting if our player is fishing and for it to work your 'PlayerColors' must be set; this is done when the script first starts and must be done each time you start it. Simply follow the instructions as the script informs you to set you PlayerColors correctly.

I believe this version will be final, so good luck and enjoy everyone!

dogbitez
07-16-2013, 04:06 AM
My bot runs around like an idiot looking for fishing spots while there's clearly 3 or 4 right infront of him, any idea why?

Flight
07-16-2013, 04:11 AM
My bot runs around like an idiot looking for fishing spots while there's clearly 3 or 4 right infront of him, any idea why?

Are you using the newest version? (1.2) Take a screenshot of that when it happens, showing the fishing spots near your player.

dogbitez
07-16-2013, 06:30 AM
However, now it just enjoys spam clicking to net fish and keeps saying "searching for fishing spots" :/

Solar
07-17-2013, 08:06 PM
Why do you add 5 to the X-coordinate and minus 48 from the Y-coordinates when selecting colours? For me, this just makes the script get the colour of the ground.

Flight
07-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Why do you add 5 to the X-coordinate and minus 48 from the Y-coordinates when selecting colours? For me, this just makes the script get the colour of the ground.

That may be because of the version of SMART. I'm using a custom version of Brandon's SMART client and that offset perfectly matches with the real mouse position.

dogbitez
07-18-2013, 03:41 AM
So what is wrong with this? It might catch one monk then start trying to click on other fishing spots again while constantly saying "searching for fishing spots"

Flight
07-18-2013, 03:48 AM
So what is wrong with this? It might catch one monk then start trying to click on other fishing spots again while constantly saying "searching for fishing spots"

Are you ever seeing a green box north of your player? If so take a screenshot of it, if not then your player colors were not set correctly. The later might be a result of using different versions of SMART as I built the player color system using a custom version of SMART, therefore when choosing the player colors when starting the script the offset might be off for normal SMART users. I will test this now...

dogbitez
07-18-2013, 03:56 AM
The green box briefly appears, I've tried wearing like 10 different things and setting player colours and it doesn't work every time

Flight
07-18-2013, 04:15 AM
The green box briefly appears, I've tried wearing like 10 different things and setting player colours and it doesn't work every time

Ok, go to your SetPlayerColors procedure (line 455 I believe?) and replace that entire procedure with this one:

Procedure SetPlayerColors;
var
X,Y,yOff: Integer;
begin
ShowMessage('Hover your mouse over your players top and wait 3 seconds');
Wait(3000);
GetRealMousePos(X, Y);
{$IFDEF CSMART}
yOff := -48;
{$ENDIF}
AL_BrakeMMouse(Point(X+5,Y+yOff), 0, 0, False);
pColor_Top := GetColor(X+5,Y+yOff);
Writeln('Top color set to: '+ToStr(pColor_Top));
ShowMessage('Hover your mouse over your players bottom and wait 3 seconds');
Wait(3000);
GetRealMousePos(X, Y);
AL_BrakeMMouse(Point(X+5,Y+yOff), 0, 0, False);
pColor_Bottom := GetColor(X+5,Y+yOff);
Writeln('Bottom color set to: '+ToStr(pColor_Bottom));
end;

Tell me if that works for you, if so I'll re-upload V1.2.

dogbitez
07-18-2013, 04:19 AM
Yep it's working now :) Thanks!

Flight
07-18-2013, 05:53 AM
Yep it's working now :) Thanks!

That's what I like to hear. I've updated the OP with the fixed version of the script. I apologize for that flaw before, the SMART offset issue I really didn't see coming. :/

Solar
07-18-2013, 04:45 PM
New script is working great. Thanks. :)
Odd thing though, when I came back after the script had ended, I had a gnomeball in my weapon slot. I've never even played gnome-ball so didn't know how to get one. Do you think it must be a reward from a mystery box (the orange box that sometimes gives you items like a flyer)?

Edit: Just realised that it must have been someone that threw it at me. Maybe it's a new way to try to get an extra item if a bot dies since they have a high alch value of 0.

Wu-Tang Clan
07-18-2013, 06:19 PM
You should release this for EOC, Monkfish are insane money and XP. I don't think it would be that much editing.

Solar
07-20-2013, 08:42 AM
Version 1.2 doesn't seem to work so well for me. I might try equipping different gear and trying different top and bottom colours and report back, but right now the script is searching for fishing spots far too often. It seems as if the script doesn't recognise that I am already fishing.

Edit: Ok so trying different coloured clothing worked. No longer continuously searching for new spots. :)

Edit2: A few times now, when a net has been lost, the script has had trouble withdrawing just 5 coins, buying a single new net and continuing. Today when I came back to check on the script, I had some coins in my inventory (more than 5) and the script looked like it had kept banking for a while. Only had about 150 monkfish per hour as the rate in the proggy.

Flight
07-25-2013, 02:57 AM
Edit2: A few times now, when a net has been lost, the script has had trouble withdrawing just 5 coins, buying a single new net and continuing. Today when I came back to check on the script, I had some coins in my inventory (more than 5) and the script looked like it had kept banking for a while. Only had about 150 monkfish per hour as the rate in the proggy.

This is from V1.2 correct? I can't imagine the script getting hung on lost nets. It makes multiple attempts to walk to and retrieve the net, and if that fails it should try to withdraw 5 coins and buy another. Now I admittedly I rarely get to that stage because from 1.15 the script never missed a net on the ground for me, but looking through the routines of buying a new net I cannot see anything I've missed. Have you had trouble with the script since then?

On another note, I ran the script for a solid 6 hours yesterday before the Maze random event stopped the script. :( Too bad as that's the longest I've run a script in Oldschool. I also passed level 96 Fishing so I can happily hand-fish sharks, or perhaps teach Simba to do that for me. ;)

Solar
07-25-2013, 07:08 AM
Flight This is indeed using v1.2. :) I will admit that the net thing has only happened once (maybe twice), and most of the time the script does pick up the net.
The biggest problem I have with v1.2 that I didn't seem to have with v1.15B is that the script continuously searches for new spot, even when fishing. This is after trying different top and bottom colours too.

Thanks for reminding me about the shark fishing though, I'd forgotten about that. :D

Flight
07-25-2013, 11:18 AM
Flight This is indeed using v1.2. :) I will admit that the net thing has only happened once (maybe twice), and most of the time the script does pick up the net.
The biggest problem I have with v1.2 that I didn't seem to have with v1.15B is that the script continuously searches for new spot, even when fishing. This is after trying different top and bottom colours too.

Thanks for reminding me about the shark fishing though, I'd forgotten about that. :D

I saw something happen earlier today with buying a new net. I came back shortly later to find 30 coins in my first slot and the net in my second slot, so if I hadn't caught it, it would repeatedly keep buying nets and banking them when full of fish. I'll make something to check the amount of coins the player has first or to dynamically track which slot the fishing net is in.

Also today I've been working on a new system for accurately tracking our player, even much advanced than seen in V.1.2. I set it up so it could be applied to other 'entities' aside from our player, but for now that's what I'm focusing on. It has a lot to do with my own style of AutoColoring and it could be used for precise tasks as even determining which direction our player is facing. For scripters this is going to be very handy. I just need to do some more testing. I mainly started working on this for an accurate way of determining in which direction our player was fishing, so later I could make a guild-fishing script and be able to tell which direction to monitor for things like animation and whirlpools. Without this new 'entity system' it would be quite difficult.

Well, before I even finished typing this post I fixed the buying net problem. I'll also be watching over my V1.25 this evening for any potential flaws.

Edit:
Decided to bump it up to V.1.3 because of all that was changed. It's working quite well using the Entity system:

[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3 (dev) ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 5 Hr 59 Min 0 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 186,960 (31,246/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,558 (260/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 2 ]
[ Evil Chickens : 0 ]
[ Strange Plants : 1 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3 (dev) ]

The maze event stopped me. I was going for 10 hours to get the longest report for this script. Oh well, perhaps tomorrow. :)

therealslevin
07-30-2013, 12:03 AM
Tasty, I've been using 1.2, but when can we expect V1.3 on the first page for download?

Flight
07-30-2013, 01:23 AM
Tasty, I've been using 1.2, but when can we expect V1.3 on the first page for download?

Very soon I imagine, perhaps today.

Updated to version 1.3

Based off the change log:

~~~Changes from 1.2 to 1.3~~~

- Strange plant-detection more accurate to our player
- Entity system installed
- Player's exact position, animation, and combat detection overhaul
- Patches applied to buying a new fishing net
- Added an on-screen status
- Slight walking improvement when walking to the bank

The major difference here is the full installation of the Entity (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105064) system. The setup is exactly the same if you've used V.1.2 (picking your players top & bottom color).

If you're using SMART you'll now notice the script's current status is displayed on-screen (which you can change the position @ line 153), as so:

http://i.imgur.com/uFmVch6.png

Solar
08-02-2013, 07:22 AM
Using v1.3 and it immediately looks to be doing much better with detecting whether the player is fishing or not. Also, loving the little onscreen status.
Awesome work Flight, you impress yet again. :D

Edit: When you start the script and you are not logged in, the entity colour setup box comes up before logging in. I know it's a minor thing and I don't mind logging in, but I'd personally prefer it to log in first. I did change it to do so in v1.2 but it wasn't a neat way. I couldn't think of how to code it neatly.

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 02:20 PM
I need help when I go to compile the script monkfish what looks like a message Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms/C_AntiRandoms.simba' used from 'C: \ Simba \ scripts \ Monkfishies (V1.3). simba '

rj
08-02-2013, 02:29 PM
I need help when I go to compile the script monkfish what looks like a message Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms/C_AntiRandoms.simba' used from 'C: \ Simba \ scripts \ Monkfishies (V1.3). simba '

Download and place "C_AntiRandoms.simba" in "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\ if you have already done this then restart simba and it should never longer give you that error

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 02:40 PM
did not work same message keeps popping up

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 02:51 PM
look what problem Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SPS/SPS-OSR.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\Monkfishies(V1.3).simba'

rj
08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
did not work same message keeps popping up

Then you didn't put in the correct folder:

C:/simba/includes/SRL-OSR/SRL/CORE/Antirandoms

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/2047/sx67.png

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
22021 look

rj
08-02-2013, 03:00 PM
22021 look

Are you sure you closed simba and then re-opened it?

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 03:04 PM
yeah look I opened the Simba again 22022

rj
08-02-2013, 03:07 PM
yeah look I opened the Simba again 22022

Now your getting a different error, it can't find OSR SPS whhich can be found here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98324
You need to put that into C:/simba/includes/SPS and re-name it "SPS-OSR"

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 03:13 PM
bro look [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms/C_AntiRandoms.simba(341:3): Unknown identifier '_resetColorMods' at line 340
Compiling failed.

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 03:15 PM

rj
08-02-2013, 03:27 PM

Could have just Combined those 2 posts :/ anyway are you trying to run the anti randoms script...? Your not supposed to do that just run "C Monkfishies" lol

Flight
08-02-2013, 03:36 PM

Try using Simba 992 instead:
http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94351

I'm quite sure you can just replace your current Simba.exe with the one from the link I just provided and run it straight away.

wyvern616
08-02-2013, 03:48 PM
failed

bigblacknerd
08-02-2013, 07:05 PM
failed

this really isn't that hard... your probably trying to be lazy and not following guides fully.

wyvern616
08-04-2013, 03:34 PM
you think I did not like the guide then you are totally wrong guy

wyvern616
08-04-2013, 03:40 PM
look my problem [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR/SRL/core/antirandoms/C_AntiRandoms.simba(341:3): Unknown identifier '_resetColorMods' at line 340
Compiling failed.

Solar
08-04-2013, 03:56 PM
Nice proggy, interrupted by maze random.
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 5 Hr 44 Min 12 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 177,360 (30,916/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,478 (257/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 2 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 0 ]
[ Strange Plants : 0 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3 ]
Time until break: 01:46:18

wyvern616
08-04-2013, 04:35 PM
solar do u have skype?

Solar
08-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Just a quick tip for other users; get the top and bottom colours when facing north, and also try to not wear colours that might be similar to the surroundings, e.g. the green seaweed to the east of the fishing spots.

Flight
08-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Just a quick tip for other users; get the top and bottom colours when facing north, and also try to not wear colours that might be similar to the surroundings, e.g. the green seaweed to the east of the fishing spots.

That's good advice, pick the colors when facing north. Agh I feel dumb for excluding that piece. Thanks, I'll add that to the OP.

wyvern616
08-15-2013, 06:55 PM
someone here could pass me the script with simba monkfish already tried all the methods that speaks in the tutorial and it worked no not the only method that will work and if someone pass me the folder with the simba script monkfish oh yes will thank pick!

Flight
08-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Wohoo finally a 12-hour report on OSRS.

[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3(R) Dev ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 11 Hr 43 Min 50 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 370,440 (31,579/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 3,087 (263/Hr) ]
[ Whirlpools Avoided : 5 ]
[ Nets Recovered : 6 ]
[ Nets Bought : 2 ]
[ Combat Avoided : 2 ]
[ Monkfishies Rev #1.3(R) Dev ]

I'm sure it would go for longer but I'm not leaving the computer running overnight. This means I have the longest report and most fish caught in a single run for this script. :thumbsup:

iSteven
09-03-2013, 04:51 AM
Why does my bot click on the fishing spot like a mad man? Otherwise great script. I just got simba today c:

Flight
10-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Updated to version 1.4

Script converted to Lape and will run with Simba 1.0+ and SMART 8.3
Numerous speed and stability increases
World-hopping if nearby players are detected (optional)
Reflection (optional) walking & location system. If the hooks are outdated the script will automatically set to run with SPS

For this update the absolute newest everything is required, including my updated SRL-OSR (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106039). Happy fishing everyone!

hicontrast
11-14-2013, 06:18 PM
Hello I am getting this error message when running script

Skipping plugin due to ABI being older than version 2
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "SPS_BitmapToMap" at line 409, column 5 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\SPS-OSR.simba"

tzaro
11-17-2013, 03:25 PM
I got to 1.4 version running but it does not function well. It says "walking to spotb" a lot but doesn't proceed to click anywhere. It gets hung up a lot. Is there any way I could access the older version 1.0 if it functions smoothly?

MrUndercover
11-19-2013, 05:00 PM
I've been getting this error recently:

CreateFile - Exception. Could not create file: C:\Simba\/Includes/SPS/img/runescape_surface07/fcolony_dark.png
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Invalid FileNum passed: -1" at line 245, column 14
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4, 5]

Any suggestions?

Krazy_Meerkat
11-25-2013, 01:51 AM
@MrUndercover and anyone else getting "Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Invalid FileNum passed: -1" at line 245, column 14"
Find this line in the script at 124
downloadToFile('http://i.imgur.com/Ekhn0ZA.png', AppPath + '/Includes/SPS/img/runescape_surface07/fcolony_dark.png');
Change it to this:

downloadToFile('http://i.imgur.com/Ekhn0ZA.png', AppPath + 'Includes/SPS/img/runescape_surface07/fcolony_dark.png');
Script should compile now.

@Flight, nice looking script. I feel like you were a bit deceptive with the requirements though, here are the requirements to complete swan song:

Quest Requirements:
One Small Favour
Garden of Tranquillity
Skill/Other Requirements:
66 Magic
62 Cooking
62 Fishing
45 Smithing
42 Firemaking
40 Crafting
23 Runecrafting would be an advantage
Ability to fight a powerful level 170 Monster
Must have at least 100 Quest Points

Flight
11-25-2013, 03:11 AM
@Flight, nice looking script. I feel like you were a bit deceptive with the requirements though, here are the requirements to complete swan song:

Quest Requirements:
One Small Favour
Garden of Tranquillity
Skill/Other Requirements:
66 Magic
62 Cooking
62 Fishing
45 Smithing
42 Firemaking
40 Crafting
23 Runecrafting would be an advantage
Ability to fight a powerful level 170 Monster
Must have at least 100 Quest Points

Thanks buddy I the helping and the compliment. And ya, it's not easy to get to the point of fishing Monkfish, it's easier just to list the required quest. :biggrin:

tzaro
11-30-2013, 10:33 PM
where can I get the C_antirandom.simba include?

Flight
12-01-2013, 01:56 AM
where can I get the C_antirandom.simba include?

It's automatically included with my updated SRL-OSR (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106039) which I've linked on the OP.

tzaro
12-01-2013, 03:44 PM
got the scripts running again. It's really simple enough for all you guys who can't work it. Flight, you sir are one heckofa script writer and I wanna to thank you for all your hard work. Mufasa would be proud.

Solar
12-01-2013, 04:39 PM
got the scripts running again. It's really simple enough for all you guys who can't work it. Flight, you sir are one heckofa script writer and I wanna to thank you for all your hard work. Mufasa would be proud.

Even though I've thanked Flight many times, I'll post again to bump his script since it's so damn fine. :P

Flight
12-02-2013, 01:09 AM

Even though I've thanked Flight many times, I'll post again to bump his script since it's so damn fine. :P

Wow thank you both so much for the kind words, much appreciated. :smile:

Posh
03-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Very pleased with this amazing script.
You're doing God's work Flight! :garfield:

zacb
04-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Not sure if you're still paying attention to this thread, but any idea why mine is spamming "Low TPA count: 33(or some random number less than 50) and constantly searching for fishing spots? The code for spamming this is on 1318.

Script works good though, sometimes its really slow banking and walking back to fishing spots, it'll just spam 'Walking to Bank' and stand at the fishing spot for 5 minutes

Thanks for the awesome script, when im not too busy with school i'll actually take a look and see if i can figure out what you got here :)

Edit: Not sure if i did something i was messing with some things... but it's banking and fishing pretty damn good now at 27k xp/hr at 70 fishing, still jumping fishing spots while its already fishing but not too much, nothing im worried about

Flight
04-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Not sure if you're still paying attention to this thread, but any idea why mine is spamming "Low TPA count: 33(or some random number less than 50) and constantly searching for fishing spots? The code for spamming this is on 1318.

Script works good though, sometimes its really slow banking and walking back to fishing spots, it'll just spam 'Walking to Bank' and stand at the fishing spot for 5 minutes

Thanks for the awesome script, when im not too busy with school i'll actually take a look and see if i can figure out what you got here :)

Well... I've been very busy on a new include for OSRS called AeroLib which all my scripts will eventually run on. You'll be happy to know that I've already re-made Monkfishies (2.0 now) to run on AL. It's been completely re-done and since I've used it to test AL for countless hours, needless to say the script itself is as stable as possible at this point.

http://i.imgur.com/TPKRGxs.png

zacb
04-08-2014, 02:02 AM
Well... I've been very busy on a new include for OSRS called AeroLib which all my scripts will eventually run on. You'll be happy to know that I've already re-made Monkfishies (2.0 now) to run on AL. It's been completely re-done and since I've used it to test AL for countless hours, needless to say the script itself is as stable as possible at this point.

http://i.imgur.com/TPKRGxs.png

Oh awesome, thanks for the fast reply, seems to be working near perfect right now, haven't really been on rs or botting since i started college in September. Can't wait for 2.0 to be released, i'm hoping to get into some scripting on my spare time over the summer, (or at least tweaking others work)

edit: was at a solid 26k/hour for awhile then it got stuck on the strange box random so i did it manually then finally the sandwich lady hit me and it logged me out at some point

[ Monkfishies V 1.4. Rev 0 ]
[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 8 Hr 57 Min 22 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 204,840 (22,871/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,707 (191/Hr) ]
[ Nets Bought : 1 ]
[ Evil Chickens : 1 ]

Flight
04-10-2014, 03:22 AM
edit: was at a solid 26k/hour for awhile then it got stuck on the strange box random so i did it manually then finally the sandwich lady hit me and it logged me out at some point

[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 8 Hr 57 Min 22 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 204,840 (22,871/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,707 (191/Hr) ]
[ Nets Bought : 1 ]
[ Evil Chickens : 1 ]

Very nice! Yep the Sandwich lady I've not gotten around to fixing, even in AeroLib, it still uses SRL-OSR's default solver. Sometimes it will confuse the triangle sandwich with the square sandwich because of the same colors. I think this could be fixed with a simple color-counter.

Anyways right now I'm converting all the color-finding in the include to use the new format. While it's a simple job it's still time-consuming. Also this morning I've just begun work on a Mordaut random-solver; this will be difficult for sure but since I seem to get this random event more than anything else I think it's worth investing time into. After that I'll finish my work on Prison Pete.

shima
04-28-2014, 12:18 AM
getting this error when i try to run
Exception in Script: Duplicate declaration "DTM_Royal_Frog" at line 2, column 40 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\C_AntiRandoms.simba"

The Mayor
04-28-2014, 10:13 AM
AeroLib

Do you have any ETA for this? A new lease of life for OSR scripting - I might even be inclined to give it a go :D

Flight
04-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Do you have any ETA for this? A new lease of life for OSR scripting - I might even be inclined to give it a go :D

It's ready to go, I just need to finish the release thread and make some basic tutorials for it. Oh so lazy...:garfield:

Hoodz
04-28-2014, 01:24 PM
It's ready to go, I just need to finish the release thread and make some basic tutorials for it. Oh so lazy...:garfield:

hurry flight ;)

shima
04-28-2014, 08:50 PM
I am now getting this error

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\core\antirandoms\C_AntiRandoms.simba(3:3): Duplicate identifier 'DTM_Royal_Frog' at line 3
Compiling failed.

draconic74
05-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Hey, what lvl fishing would you recommend starting this? and flight, thanks for all the help and scripts you have done =)

trickzlol
05-04-2014, 08:50 PM
CreateFile - Exception. Could not create file: C:\Simba\/Includes/SPS/img/runescape_surface07/fcolony_dark.png
Exception in Script: Runtime error: "Invalid FileNum passed: -1" at line 245, column 14
The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3, 4]

I updated my SRL-OSR twice and it keeps saying this. My other scripts run just fine apart from this one.

StinkyPanda
06-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Hey! I've been trying to run your script but i cant seem to find the correct version of C/simba/includes/sps/sps-osr.simba

I keep getting this:

Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "getTClient" at line 52, column 10 in file "C:\Simba\Includes\SPS\SPS-OSR.simba"

Flight
06-18-2014, 04:17 PM
[ by Flight ]
[ Randoms Report ]

Version 2.0 seems to be running fine with AeroLib, I'll release it in the morning, I've had a really long day...

hakishakataki
06-18-2014, 11:02 PM
[ by Flight ]
[ Randoms Report ]

Version 2.0 seems to be running fine with AeroLib, I'll release it in the morning, I've had a really long day...

rock on flight!!!!!!!

sleep well my friend.

Flight
06-19-2014, 03:16 AM
Updated to version 2.0, this version requires AeroLib (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953). Be sure to check out the guide on how to set it up; it's very simple.

hakishakataki
06-22-2014, 03:45 AM
Updated to version 2.0, this version requires AeroLib (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953). Be sure to check out the guide on how to set it up; it's very simple.

im camping right now, but when i get back ill post a progress report :)

what fishing level did you grab your 17hour report on?

Flight
06-22-2014, 04:29 AM
im camping right now, but when i get back ill post a progress report :)

what fishing level did you grab your 17hour report on?

99 of course, I've only one account. Take a look through the highscores, you might find me there. :whistling:

Edit:
Yes, I see you Nebula and I know what you're thinking.

tzaro
06-22-2014, 02:39 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found

keep getting this

Solar
06-22-2014, 04:54 PM
Exception in Script: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found

keep getting this
You need to download the plugins as well for AL. Flight; missed this in the tutorial part of how to setup AL.

hakishakataki
06-23-2014, 05:45 AM
not sure what's going on. this happens when i press play

[AL] Startup complete!
[SCRIPT] Downloading new SPS map (dark)...
CreateFile - Exception. Could not create file: C:\Simba\/Includes/AeroLib/maps/colony_dark.png
Error: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 596
Execution failed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [0]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]

EDIT: I fixed it! I just added the folder "maps" to the aerolib include section.

-BUT I am having the problem where it just says "searching" on the smart 8.3 screen and "colours not found" + "low tpa count" on the simba screen. It doesn't run smoothly at all.

DOUBLE EDIT: I fixed the above problem by hovering the cursor over the back of my character's chest and its legs instead of the front when it asked me to.

Flight
06-23-2014, 01:00 PM
not sure what's going on. this happens when i press play

[AL] Startup complete!
[SCRIPT] Downloading new SPS map (dark)...
CreateFile - Exception. Could not create file: C:\Simba\/Includes/AeroLib/maps/colony_dark.png
Error: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 596
Execution failed.
The following DTMs were not freed: [0]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]

EDIT: I fixed it! I just added the folder "maps" to the aerolib include section.

-BUT I am having the problem where it just says "searching" on the smart 8.3 screen and "colours not found" + "low tpa count" on the simba screen. It doesn't run smoothly at all.

DOUBLE EDIT: I fixed the above problem by hovering the cursor over the back of my character's chest and its legs instead of the front when it asked me to.

You did good mate, but I thought AeroLib already comes with that folder. And yes defining the player's TEntity; I mentioned in the Defining your player section to face your player North when picking your top & bottom colors. This is because the script will constantly monitor your player's colors and since you'll be fishing to the north you should also pick your colors while facing north.

hakishakataki
06-23-2014, 01:37 PM
You did good mate, but I thought AeroLib already comes with that folder. And yes defining the player's TEntity; I mentioned in the Defining your player section to face your player North when picking your top & bottom colors. This is because the script will constantly monitor your player's colors and since you'll be fishing to the north you should also pick your colors while facing north.

I downloaded it straight from github. It wasn't in there.
Ah, so you did! I think it's cool I figured it out anyhow.
I've got 1000 monkfish so far, but I lost the proggy. My phones tether turns off every time my acc logs out :(.

Harrier
06-23-2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks Flightt

hakishakataki
06-24-2014, 04:43 AM
Reading through the previous posts on this thread made me smile :_), we have a good vibe tribe on these forums.

here's a recent progress report

I cant seem to get one past 3 hours yet.

EDIT: going for an all nighter, wish me luck! Any reports of getting banned with the script yet?

EDIT: another proggy :)

[ by Flight ]
[ Total Run Time : 4 Hr 20 Min 48 Sec ]
[ Fishing XP : 122,880 (28,269/Hr) ]
[ Monkfish Caught : 1,024 (236/Hr) ]
[ Logged In : 2 ]
[ Randoms Report ]
[ [Combat] Solved: 2 ]
[ [Big Fish] Solved: 2 ]
[ [Whirlpool] Solved: 2 ]
Time until break: 03:25:55

http://i.gyazo.com/69d5fea0d00d4157cc5a863d1b037bdb.png

Flight
06-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Looking good hakishakataki, up to about 4 and a half hours, very nice. The length you can run this script purely depends on your luck with random events as some are not yet solvable via AeroLib. I know one of the most common in this area (at least for me) is the Mordaut random event and I've only begun to work on a solver for that.

hakishakataki
08-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Looking good hakishakataki, up to about 4 and a half hours, very nice. The length you can run this script purely depends on your luck with random events as some are not yet solvable via AeroLib. I know one of the most common in this area (at least for me) is the Mordaut random event and I've only begun to work on a solver for that.

heheheh, I think I might have just gotten a world record.
http://i.gyazo.com/0d0381d3f411ca7ae92ad321e3ba0813.png

bclon
09-01-2014, 01:50 PM
I keep getting this error "Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "scrollToItemDTM" at line 1063, column 10" I have installed AeroLib and tested it. Just cant seem to get this script going has anyone else had this issue?

PH33R
01-14-2015, 01:53 AM
I get this error when starting it:

Error: Unknown declaration "findAllMSObjects" at line 512
Compiling failed.

hakishakataki
05-18-2015, 01:13 AM
Hi flight. It's been a while, I'm a little rusty.

I am getting the error

Error: Unknown declaration "SPS_Setup" at line 80
Compiling failed.

JDBORED
05-19-2015, 04:31 AM
Hi flight. It's been a while, I'm a little rusty.

I am getting the error

Error: Unknown declaration "SPS_Setup" at line 80
Compiling failed.

I'm getting the same problem, the line in question is:
SPS_Setup(['colony_light']);

I assume it's an issue getting the map of the colony from somewhere?

Harrier
05-19-2015, 04:36 AM
I'm getting the same problem, the line in question is:
SPS_Setup(['colony_light']);

I assume it's an issue getting the map of the colony from somewhere?

This script is highly outdated. SPS was removed from aerolib months ago.

JDBORED
05-19-2015, 05:41 AM
This script is highly outdated. SPS was removed from aerolib months ago.

thanks for the info.
edit: only just returned to botting so i've no idea what's included/ working and what isn't currently