PDA

View Full Version : My first script: Macho Chopperv2.1

Macho Man67
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM
My First Script

Macho Man67
MACHO CHOPPER

Current Version:

Can work with SCAR 3.06 and SRL 3.6+ too!

What it has:

Anti Ban
Anti Randoms
Log Dropping DTM's
Proggy and Signature
Fail Safes
Multiplayer :)
Ent and Axe Finding
Light Log Option

Future Updates:

Better Anti Randoms and Anti Ban
Lumbridge Detection
Forms
AutoColor
More advanced progress report

This is my first script hurray!!!!! I just wanted to thank all the people that made tutorials(they really help)! Ok, this is my first script, so it may lag :(
Please look over the code or try it out to see how it performs.

Updates:
1.0~Did not even compile
1.5~Finished the anti randoms and anit ban
2.0~Finsished the Progress Report and Drop procedure
2.1~Got it to compile but it lagged the whole time
2.2~REVAMPED the WHOLE script!Got it work!
2.3~Made the chopping procedure better and drop procedure better. Made a drop logs only DTM.
2.4~Added fail safes and multiplayer!
2.5~Added an ent finder(by YoHoJo) and Axe Finder
2.6~Added light logs option and looked over the failsafes

Hey, also if anyone would like to help me progress on this script or on fixes, feel free to message me on MSN!

Please leave feed back, suggestions, comments, bugs, errors......:spot:
Also I need idea's for the script or what I should make it into!:):spot:

IEatJ00erBaybees
05-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Probably going to get banned, for one reason. You basically make it click the tree every 1/4th of a second..but it's alright! Good try! Just need to use some failsafes and stuff like that...keep reading tutorials and you'll be an SRL Member in no time. If you really want some practice, try making a log-only drop DTM ;), so it drops only logs and keeps anti-random stuff =]]]

And if you really really want to be too cool for school, add in one that eats kebabs and drinks and drops beers, and etc.. ;)

HINT: LoadDTMs, Search for DTMs in Inventory, Right Mouse click, Choose Option ;) (Don't use caps when you do this: Eat --> at or Drop --> rop)

Good luck!

Macho Man67
05-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Thank you very much for your reply. I made it wait less becuase it was lagging a lot more. Do you or anyone else know a solution to this? Also there are not many tutorials on failsafes(there are some but not enough information) but Ill find a way around it. And I am very anxious to start DTM'S and Bitmaps. When I get all the getting banned and lags fix out of this(I mean perfecting my script) if I have time I'll eventually make a light the logs option. But thank you again for your post and please more people POST SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING I SAID ABOVE IN MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Camaro'
06-03-2007, 01:15 PM
Thank you very much for your reply. I made it wait less becuase it was lagging a lot more. Do you or anyone else know a solution to this? Also there are not many tutorials on failsafes(there are some but not enough information) but Ill find a way around it. And I am very anxious to start DTM'S and Bitmaps. When I get all the getting banned and lags fix out of this(I mean perfecting my script) if I have time I'll eventually make a light the logs option. But thank you again for your post and please more people POST SUGGESTIONS OR ANYTHING I SAID ABOVE IN MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
i
it says unknown identifier line 153, anti ban.. now what can i do?>

Sebo
06-05-2007, 04:12 AM
cnr, post exact error. Maybe its missing a boolean or something easy to fix, or he has the procedure wrong, im downloading script now so... I'll look into it.

Macho Man67
06-22-2007, 04:46 AM
Hey sorry guys about all the errors! I have been very busy and had barely time to fix it. But I updated it to V 2.2 now. Also I tried it on SRL 3.8 and on SCAR 3.08, and it compiles now. Hurray!

ZephyrsFury
06-22-2007, 08:42 AM
theres a scar 3.08?

WT-Fakawi
06-22-2007, 10:58 AM
Good script! The only thing it badly needs really is a regular call to FindTalk. Replace the Wait(3000 + random(200)); with FTWait(12);, which Waits approx 3 seconds and performs 12 FindTalks while waiting.

Good work, you got the basics very well covered!

EDIT: The general solution for lagging is strangely enough to wait more instead of less. Or lag can be caused by large area calls to massive bitmaps or deformed bitmaps. You need to build in a lot of small waits to prevent ther lagging.

Macho Man67
06-22-2007, 03:55 PM
ZephyrsFury
Sorry about that it was a typing error.There is just SCAR 3.06 :)

WT-Fakawi
Thank you for the post. I'll be updating the script and will fix the problem you stated above! Also the edit you made really helped me because in my upcoming versions, I am going to use DTM's.

Update: New version released!

Put in ent finder but will not release it until I add axe finder.

Uptade: New Version 2.6!
Put in a light logs option

chris22
12-18-2007, 02:09 AM
1.Compiles well.
2. Exceutes well.
3. Too many bugs, fix them.
4. An overall well done job.

Mushroomhead4lyfe
12-18-2007, 02:12 AM
1.Compiles well.
2. Exceutes well.