PDA

View Full Version : System drive letter is (D:) not (C:) - Simba tryes to find file from (C:)

lowbob
05-17-2013, 10:35 AM
My System drive , has the letter (D:) - Simba fails to extract a script due to it searches in (C:) -
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'D:\Users\mrnyberg\Downloads\ineedbot's AIO Chopper[2.1].simba'

Trying to install the SRL-OSR i get this reply
"Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/includes"
The system cannot find the drive specified
"Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/plugins"
"Checkdir: cannot create extraction directory: C:/Simba/plugins/fonts"

Is there anything i can do, redirecting it to search in (D:) or will i have to re-install everything in the (C:) directory?

Use common english please, i know how to install a game, that's about it.

Thanks for replies!

Flight
05-17-2013, 10:49 AM
As far as I know when you install Simba you choose where you want it to be installed to; are you sure you installed yours in the right place? Otherwise, go into your main Simba folder, open up the settings.xml file and everywhere you see "<Path>C:\" change it to "<Path>D:\" instead (or wherever your Simba is installed to).

lowbob
05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
As far as I know when you install Simba you choose where you want it to be installed to; are you sure you installed yours in the right place? Otherwise, go into your main Simba folder, open up the settings.xml file and everywhere you see "<Path>C:\" change it to "<Path>D:\" instead (or wherever your Simba is installed to).

They all were "<Path>D:\" But the problem is the OSR-SRL, i tryed to use "easy OSR-SRL" and it tryes to creat extraction directory in C:/SIMBA/PLUGINS - /fonts
But what beats me is that i do not have anything on my C drive since it is not my system drive