PDA

View Full Version : Officer Barbrady Lesser demon camper!

rj
05-18-2013, 02:21 AM
Officer Barbrady Lesser demon camper!

Safes spots the lesser demon and loots rune meds at the wizard tower so you don't have too!

Features
- Safespots the lesser demon at the top floor of wizards tower.
- shows approx health of lesser demon
- Telegrabs Rune meds.
- Antiban

Instructions

- does not handle randoms because solver get's confused. This is not designed to be a 100% AFK script.
- Make sure the "n" on the compass is facing west (can face any way but that way is the best)
- Have telegrab runes
- Choose the blood color inside of the cage if it cannot find it (will spam your debug box if it can't)

Credits

- Flight - Human Mouse movements and ATPA base
- Ollybest - ATPA filter function

Ian
05-18-2013, 02:23 AM
Congrats on the release! :)

Windykator
05-21-2013, 11:47 AM
It seems to not working for me - When I start the script it immediately stops after few seconds without any reason , maybe I do sth wrong ? Does it work with Smart 8 ?

rj
05-21-2013, 11:05 PM
It seems to not working for me - When I start the script it immediately stops after few seconds without any reason , maybe I do sth wrong ? Does it work with Smart 8 ?

Does the script stop or does the script not do anyhthing? Because if the script stops something is wrong with your simba or something because no were in my script do I make it Terminate

Ian
05-21-2013, 11:11 PM
Does the script stop or does the script not do anyhthing? Because if the script stops something is wrong with your simba or something because no were in my script do I make it Terminate

Your mainloop

Repeat
// FindNormalRandoms;
AddOnTerminate('Freebmp');
case (DemonExists) of
True: MainLoop;
False:
begin
Wait(RandomRange(200, 1000));
UpdateState('Waiting for Lesser Demon to respawn');
end;
end;
Until (not Loggedin);

Will terminate if it gets logged out.

rj
05-21-2013, 11:14 PM
Your mainloop

Repeat
// FindNormalRandoms;
AddOnTerminate('Freebmp');
case (DemonExists) of
True: MainLoop;
False:
begin
Wait(RandomRange(200, 1000));
UpdateState('Waiting for Lesser Demon to respawn');
end;
end;
Until (not Loggedin);

Will terminate if it gets logged out.
Then he should be logged in. Other then that..

Ian
05-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Then he should be logged in. Other then that..

Maybe it couldn't find the demon colors so it just waited until it got auto logged out and that stopped the script. I haven't read through in depth though so you might have a failsafe for that :)

rj
05-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Maybe it couldn't find the demon colors so it just waited until it got auto logged out and that stopped the script. I haven't read through in depth though so you might have a failsafe for that :)

Impossible, it spams debug box if blood color isn't correct, and finding the lesser demon is too hard because it has a high tolerance

Windykator
05-22-2013, 08:00 AM
It actually doesn't logg me out - It just terminate after few seconds without doing anything. I read the instruction carefully , set my compass as it was written and it may be for Simba that it's not working but any other scripts works fine so this would be the only exception.

rj
05-22-2013, 04:40 PM
It actually doesn't logg me out - It just terminate after few seconds without doing anything. I read the instruction carefully , set my compass as it was written and it may be for Simba that it's not working but any other scripts works fine so this would be the only exception.

Did you drag green arrow to client..?

awesomebawsome
06-05-2013, 11:19 AM
Can this only be used with SMART?
Thanks

rj
06-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Can this only be used with SMART?
Thanks

Have you tried using it with smart? By default it doesn't use smart, define smart is commented out

awesomebawsome
06-05-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for replying,
I knew that define smart was commented out.. i made it normal.. loaded eoc rs..
so that probably answers my question..you drag the green arrow to the client...
my bad haha.