PDA

View Full Version : hacked again

couldbetanner
05-19-2013, 01:04 PM
This is the second time this has happened. The first time I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't simba related, but now it must be. Is there any way to find the script that did it? I read around and checked my ip logs but it looks like they're all from me.

tealc
05-19-2013, 01:27 PM
First, run a few virus scans. If you still think it's simba post a copy of you scripts folder and people will look through them.

Flight
05-19-2013, 01:42 PM
List the scripts that you've used and I'll check over them myself.

@King: :ninja: :stirthepot:

King
05-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Ill bet you my bank it wasn't a simba script FROM the srl website. Just enable security.sex and it wont allow incoming or outgoing connections without your approval.

Post the scripts you think are responsible and Id be happy to take a look through them for anything malicious.

Kevin
05-19-2013, 02:10 PM
This is the second time this has happened. The first time I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't simba related, but now it must be. Is there any way to find the script that did it? I read around and checked my ip logs but it looks like they're all from me.

Ermm... If noone even logged into your account at any point, are you really sure you lost anything?

couldbetanner
05-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Ermm... If noone even logged into your account at any point, are you really sure you lost anything?
i'm pretty positive since i have no money, flax, bowstrings, or really anything of value.

thank you! i ran a scan on my comp and found nothing
the scripts i've used are the catherbyfisher, fishing guild, haxz lumby spinner, some "bowstringer" flax spinner. The script i've probably used the most is the fishing guild fisher and in the past i've logged in after using it to find no sharks/cash in my bank. i thought maybe jagex reset me or something but my account is ban free so who knows. I'm not trying to accuse any member here, i'm just saying it's happened twice during the period of me using either that catherby fisher or the fishing guild one.

rebeltjeh
05-21-2013, 05:29 PM
Is it me or are most people who get 'hacked' by simba 'Oldschool prods'(meaning Feb-May 2013 accounts)?

Just saying it's strange. You guys probably tried all sorts of bots before you found simba..
And you picked up a (few) keylogger(s) while searching for bots.

Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

Sjoe
05-21-2013, 05:45 PM
Is it me or are most people who get 'hacked' by simba 'Oldschool prods'(meaning Feb-May 2013 accounts)?

Just saying it's strange. You guys probably tried all sorts of bots before you found simba..
And you picked up a (few) keylogger(s) while searching for bots.

Atleast that's what I'm thinking.

Makes sense :p

Chicago Bull
05-21-2013, 07:12 PM
You probably have something your antivirus isn't picking up... you should change your passwords... don't use any Simba scripts for a while and see what happens. If you see someone logged into your account again then you must have a keylogger picked up from somewhere else.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 12:45 PM
No idea what virus scanner your using, but here are two you can use to remove basically any maleware.

1) MaleWare Bytes. No need to explain.
2) Combo-Fix, flawless always picks up any keylogger and removes it.

As for scripts, try to reflect back on your activity, check the IP logs and find the different ip and then post it here as a picture - on this topic so a mod can scan it and see if it links to any one from these boards.

I'll tell you also a lot of people put effort into setting up phishing links/keyloggers that you wont even notice you downloaded (java drive -bys, websites like "osbots" that pretend to be "osbot", but have an S and contain keylogger).. There are many ways to keylog some one, luckily i haven't been hacked yet on 07 - although i have been keylogged 5 times while searching for bots, never got keylogged from Simba, there was one script he put an HTTP that would copy the username/pw and email it to the owner but then a mod deleted that right away.