PDA

View Full Version : Fcurser - {Tzhaar Fight Cave curser}

samerdl
05-20-2013, 09:36 PM
Yet another Fight cave script.... Thank you to every one whom tested the script before it was released!(over here) (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102896).
Right, if you don't know where/what fight caves is, then click here. (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/TzHaar_Fight_Cave)

If you get an error on launching the script then paste it here: http://ilya.xxx/ssf if that link can't locate the error message, then check this post (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99992&highlight=nickname), if that didn't work then feel free to post on topic, you can help by giving constructive criticism and reporting all bugs.

BE ADVISED: Fight caves has high ban rate!

Features:
Main Features:

Casts Curse inside fight caves arena at the safe spot on the level 45, registers: clicks/fail clicks, won't perform a click unless the word Curse (green text) appears in the Uptext.
Support two modes: Human-Like mode, Bot-like mode, completely up-to the user to decide which mode he or she wants to use.
Walks to safe spot using Radialwalk, detects areas/symbols using solid colors in compliance with CTS2/Hue/Sat Mods.
Can you use reflection to walk into safe spot (must start script logged out be it inside/outside cave)

Extra Features:

Much optimized randomness in mouse movement/speed.
Can take breaks for a specified amount of time if a player chooses to enable break handler.
Can detect if a player has run out of runes.
Will detect talking randoms inside the cave & attempt to solve them if you enable randoms support.
If script fails to walk to safe spot or locate the 45 on screen, it will log out and repeat the walk-to-safe spot process until it succeeds.
The script is friendly to people with low end machines, offering small but yet effective settings to reduce/rid of CPU/memory leaks.
Lastly, it includes features that check for open skill screens/not on mage tab, chat tab is not on all etc... Failsafes that make sure your script runs correctly.

Requirements:
-Smart8 (Get it by Updating SRL from simba).
-SRL-OSR (Link (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107436)).
-OSR-Reflection (link (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479))
-Must be able to survive at least to wave 3 and take a bit damage.
-Set Up the script.
-Patience and lots of body runes.

Instructions:

Download the script.
Scrim through the set-up section, change it to the way you see fit.
If smart is already open, then pair it up before you launch the script, if not then launch when ready.
Start either outside the Cave logged-out/logged-in or Inside Cave at the Italy rock (safespot) or logged-out inside cave.
If you want to use reflection to walk to safe spot - start logged out, doesn't matter if inside or outside cave.

Posted V1.4

- Added reflection walking to safe spot.
- Changed default bank symbol detection to AutoBankMM2.
- Added more lines of debugging.
- Nothing else was extensively modified.

Posted V1.3

-Added an option to run Midpath to an NPC, not directly clicking the yellow dot, just half path - also max/min distance of dot area for such feature is included, to prevent false clicks. More info in the script. Do note: it runs to the NPC once it reaches the safe spot area and it finds that the NPC is far (from the distance you allocate to it).

-Re-worked the functions and added breaking in the for do loops to prevent out of range termination error and added more choice for the user + informer that tells you when your next break will be.

-Did all the fixes that were posted for 1.2

-reduced a bit of the mouse randomness to match more human like movements.

proggy;

moved into this post http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236&p=1240318#post1240318

** note if you still want to use 1.2 (forgive me, i didn't test 1.3 fully, i ' finished ' magic on 07, then please check this post (http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236&p=1244228#post1244228)to do all the neccessary fixes to the bugs in 1.2

disbalex
05-20-2013, 09:41 PM
whats the difference from this one and the other fight cave curser?

samerdl
05-20-2013, 09:48 PM
proggy;

* FCurser v1.2
* Runtime: 9 Hours, 33 Minutes and 49 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 330k~ Exp P/H: 34k~
* Curse Used : 11k~ Casts P/h: 11.7k~
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 115~ Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: 0
* Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236
************************************************** ************************************************** ****
we ran out of runes, or something really went wrong?, terminating script
Successfully executed.

7 hour proggy from v 1.3 (Would used longer but there was system update..)

* FCurser v1.3
* Runtime: 7 Hours, 4 Minutes and 46 Seconds
* Experience Gained: ~252k Exp P/H: ~35k
* Curse Used : 8-9k Casts P/h: ~1.2k
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 8 Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: 2
* Time till break : 1 Hours, 55 Minutes and 13 Seconds

Started using it now with breaks
Anyway, hoping for 82 mage, haven't seen such a well writen modular script in a while.

* FCurser v1.3
* Runtime: 9 Hours, 12 Minutes and 3 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 322k Exp P/H: 35k
* Curse Used : 11k Casts P/h: 1.2k
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 43 Messed up: 1 Entered Cave: 2
* Time till break : 8 Minutes and 16 Seconds

http://villavu.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21542&d=1370114818

makos101
05-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Works great except for the casts per hr. If you dont get reported you dont get looked at and being in the caves 24/7 and never needing to leave you wont get reported.

- Runtime: 15 Minutes and 24 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 5104 Exp P/H: 19885
- Curse Used : 176 Casts P/h: 685
- Caves Entered : 2
- Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236

Im getting 1100-1200 with the auto curse varrock monk script changing the kek id

samerdl
05-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Works great except for the casts per hr. If you dont get reported you dont get looked at and being in the caves 24/7 and never needing to leave you wont get reported.

- Runtime: 15 Minutes and 24 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 5104 Exp P/H: 19885
- Curse Used : 176 Casts P/h: 685
- Caves Entered : 2
- Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236

Im getting 1100-1200 with the auto curse varrock monk script changing the kek id

This an initial post and am really tired, the reason it casts slow because it will miss click and attack, you can change some wait times to make it pretty much get 33-35k exp p/h, its basically deleting one line tbh.

Of course i'll work/update this to a proper state once i wake up tomorrow or later on. Still gota update the fight cave script gah...

Here's mine:

- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 58 Minutes and 37 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 26912 Exp P/H: 27547
- Curse Used : 928 Casts P/h: 949
- Caves Entered : 0
- Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101113

I never managed to babysit it for longer than an hour, my eyes always started to hurt lol (it should average around 27-30k~ at most, erase the thing i mention and it can go up), also try to start already at safe spot - so you dont waste time for the script to keep trying to reach safe spot (it could take from 1 minute upto 10 to reach it)

edit: ignore my typo good night

makos101
05-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Its a great script keep it up!

samerdl
05-21-2013, 09:08 AM
Its a great script keep it up!

Ugh i wouldn't say its great lol, i think it needs a lot more work - still cant figure out why would it attack the 45, even though its told three times to look for the uptext of 'cast', doesn't happen often but it still occurs sometimes (script will fix its self after this happens)

edit: seems like disabling smart progress on the screen helps speed up the scripts performance a bit..

Doorz
05-21-2013, 10:32 AM
It's great, used it for 74+ to nearly 94.

- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 37 Hours, 31 Minutes and 38 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 1672691 Exp P/H: 12781
- Curse Used : 57679 Casts P/h: 1536

samerdl
05-21-2013, 11:33 AM
It's great, used it for 74+ to nearly 94.

- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 37 Hours, 31 Minutes and 38 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 1672691 Exp P/H: 12781
- Curse Used : 57679 Casts P/h: 1536

Your using a past version i no longer support, i highly recommend you try this new one (breaks included! and proper antiban) + other stuff (radial walking instead of mousebox walking).

and damn rofl 12k EXP P/H, that doesnt really match the Casts p/h?. Anyway nice proggy!

edit: my proggy from today:

- FCurser v1.2
- Runtime: 3 Hours, 58 Minutes and 19 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 117131 Exp P/H: 29489
- Curse Used : 4039 Casts P/h: 1016
its time to take a break....
Breaking for: 23 Minutes and 57 Seconds

adrian38
05-23-2013, 03:37 AM
you should never post full proggys or exact.

andykunq
05-23-2013, 05:15 AM
- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 6 Hours, 47 Minutes and 40 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 141172 Exp P/H: 20777
- Curse Used : 4868 Casts P/h: 716

Howly shitballs its the first script ive used and worked pefectly!
Ran out of runes when ran night.
Nicely done must say! Grats :)

samerdl
05-23-2013, 07:21 AM
you should never post full proggys or exact.

your 100% right.

- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 6 Hours, 47 Minutes and 40 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 141172 Exp P/H: 20777
- Curse Used : 4868 Casts P/h: 716

Howly shitballs its the first script ive used and worked pefectly!
Ran out of runes when ran night.
Nicely done must say! Grats :)

Grats to you :-), i noticed the script needs more CPU to not mess up, i recommend you check out the advanced set up section and change it around (I get around 27-30k exp p/h for a 7 hour proggy with breaks enabled, but i use manual bankMM) + walking to safe spot isn't 100% perfect it will however continue trying to reach it (which is why also ex p/h can get messed up)

best thing to do is free up ram/cpu

mees94
05-23-2013, 10:09 AM
It does work, but it doesn't work that good at all :/

It relogs very often while NOTHING goes wrong.

It missclicks pretty often to cast spell.

(it does like 800-900 spells/h, while it could do 1.2k+/h)

and the log out and login system is very bugged. While i'm writing this, the script logs out while nothing goes wrong.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 10:16 AM
It does work, but it doesn't work that good at all :/

It relogs very often while NOTHING goes wrong.

It missclicks pretty often to cast spell.

(it does like 800-900 spells/h, while it could do 1.2k+/h)

and the log out and login system is very bugged. While i'm writing this, the script logs out while nothing goes wrong.

Do you have In-game brightness to highest?

Like i said above, the script needs all the CPU it can get, so don't use the default settings and force it to use less memory which reduces/eliminates miss clicks/lag issues/ mess ups. Thats what i do at least anyway and it works fine for me. (i have a slow laptop, i can't run the script on default settings, that set up is there to help you leechers 'run' things, and get em going).

Not sure if you know this but its designed to run to italy rock west side (can get stuck north of it then it logs out and logs back in again and re-attempts), it will always only start if its west of italy rock Not north/south of it, so i recommend you start right there with the 45 stuck north/south of it. And if you look more up i said the script isn't designed to do super human bot like clicks, its designed to give an impression of an afker that still casts but with pauses/breaks, u can remove the wait times, i will not tell you how.

mees94
05-23-2013, 10:34 AM
Do you have In-game brightness to highest?

Like i said above, the script needs all the CPU it can get, so don't use the default settings and force it to use less memory which reduces/eliminates miss clicks/lag issues/ mess ups. Thats what i do at least anyway and it works fine for me. (i have a slow laptop, i can't run the script on default settings, that set up is there to help you leechers 'run' things, and get em going).

Not sure if you know this but its designed to run to italy rock west side (can get stuck north of it then it logs out and logs back in again and re-attempts), it will always only start if its west of italy rock Not north/south of it, so i recommend you start right there with the 45 stuck north/south of it. And if you look more up i said the script isn't designed to do super human bot like clicks, its designed to give an impression of an afker that still casts but with pauses/breaks, u can remove the wait times, i will not tell you how.

allright. How do I force it to use less memory? I'm not good with those kind of things.

And also, if it's allready cursing, it's working fine, but then, randomly it runs backwards and logs, I do not get why it does this >..>

cruelty1345
05-23-2013, 05:13 PM
How do I stop it from logging out so much? The idea of the script is great! But with the constant logging out it hardly gets any xp.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 06:36 PM
How do I stop it from logging out so much? The idea of the script is great! But with the constant logging out it hardly gets any xp.

Two reasons can lead to a log out:

A)Getting the HP bar above you and being loggedin, if this happens the script logs out. I dont know, maybe you have gear that is
similar to the hp bar colors (Color 255 and 65280), thats the only way its possible.

Does it write in the debug (messed up logging in and out to fix?) what does the debug say.

B)Not finding the Level 45 Meleer/Not finding the Walls near you, the script needs to be east, the italy rock exactly right here:

Does it say things in the debug:

"Failed", Failed2", "yes", "yes2"

we are in safe spot or failed'

If it says any of them, it means its unable to find the Ground color (black on minimap) and it cant find the walls (white on minimap) it looks for them on the miniMAP not main screen.

So what i need:
A picture of the Minimap showing the walls (white) ground (black) inside the fight cave on east side.
If you send me a pic, send me all as PNG not Bitmaps or JPG on PNG!.

When you get any trouble always copy paste debug (before it clears it ofc)

Anyway i'll try to post an update for this script today, been busy with other things.

cruelty1345
05-23-2013, 06:51 PM
Never mind I got it to work without logging so much..it was the gear problem. I just want to give a big thank you to your efforts not only on this script but also on the fight caves one. You're a pretty good scripter and are always there to assist with questions. Thanks man and keep up the amazing work!

samerdl
05-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Posted 1.1, should help out more, more randomness included, wont 100% get to fail spot but shouldn't mess up.

Can't continue testing, ran out of body runes again.

Never mind I got it to work without logging so much..it was the gear problem. I just want to give a big thank you to your efforts not only on this script but also on the fight caves one. You're a pretty good scripter and are always there to assist with questions. Thanks man and keep up the amazing work!
Be sure to let us know what armor piece it was.

iTz Dat Simba Guy
05-24-2013, 03:10 PM
- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 6 Hours, 8 Minutes and 21 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 136872 Exp P/H: 22260
- Curse Used : 4720 Casts P/h: 767

Is there any way to increase the casts p/h?

I already have line 110-116 editted to this:

Breakhandler = false; // Would you want to take breaks?
BreakTime1 = 1; // Minimum Gameplay time before breaks.
BreakTime2 = 2; // Maximum Gameplay Time before breaks.
// Time is in Minutes, not MS.

BreakWait1 = 1; // For how long to take a break?
BreakWait2 = 2; // Example 15, 30 will take a break for 15-30 minutes.

samerdl
05-24-2013, 03:24 PM
- FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 6 Hours, 8 Minutes and 21 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 136872 Exp P/H: 22260
- Curse Used : 4720 Casts P/h: 767

Is there any way to increase the casts p/h?

I already have line 110-116 editted to this:

Breakhandler = false; // Would you want to take breaks?
BreakTime1 = 1; // Minimum Gameplay time before breaks.
BreakTime2 = 2; // Maximum Gameplay Time before breaks.
// Time is in Minutes, not MS.

BreakWait1 = 1; // For how long to take a break?
BreakWait2 = 2; // Example 15, 30 will take a break for 15-30 minutes.

Use 1.1, you remind me something i should of added a tracker in the progress that counts how many times you messed up (logged out and logged in due to miss click), would provide a clearer picture.

I ran 1.1 or about 2k body runes (ran out afterwards) and it never miss clicked once, didn't even open range enchant window.
So i recommend you use that, so you should try that (would be faster imo).

Even if you have break Handler, it won't effect the casting speed (well it could after you take breaks) what factors is the wait times in the .... Locatemonster function... There i said it.

If you still got any question, reply back or pm me. Am still mad i lost 2m on the mud staff.. but am keeping it.

adilh301
05-25-2013, 05:35 PM
1.1 didn't really work for me but that was because of other disabled mistakes i made, going to check it again now.
i get 1k-1.16k casts/h on version 1 but had some issues i resolved the issues by closing skype (turns out when you 24/7 for a few days having skype on can really mess with the bot). Also i turned off the gui and am achieving 1k+ / h consistently on v1 (for those asking how to speed up casts/h).
edit:misclicked twice on the new version within minutes of opening it gna stick to v1 which is perfect as it is imo :) great script thanks.

samerdl
05-25-2013, 08:22 PM
1.1 didn't really work for me but that was because of other disabled mistakes i made, going to check it again now.
i get 1k-1.16k casts/h on version 1 but had some issues i resolved the issues by closing skype (turns out when you 24/7 for a few days having skype on can really mess with the bot). Also i turned off the gui and am achieving 1k+ / h consistently on v1 (for those asking how to speed up casts/h).
edit:misclicked twice on the new version within minutes of opening it gna stick to v1 which is perfect as it is imo :) great script thanks.

Shouldn't miss click at all since it looks for the word Curse not cast, unless something changed in RS that am not aware of?, still could be memory leak issues, perhaps i shouldn't use bitmaps and symbol functions, will look into this script again tomorrow or on monday (atm broke on rs)

adilh301
05-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Shouldn't miss click at all since it looks for the word Curse not cast, unless something changed in RS that am not aware of?, still could be memory leak issues, perhaps i shouldn't use bitmaps and symbol functions, will look into this script again tomorrow or on monday (atm broke on rs)
could just be an issue from my side if it's working for others wouldn't worry too much about will try and run 1.1 abit longer now though to try and give a little more useful info.

Parapa6
05-25-2013, 08:50 PM
What are the proper settings you would suggest for it to do roughly 1,000 casts/hr?

You mention you can delete 1 line but never state which line it is? This script would be rock solid if it could get 30k+ exp/hr... As of right now I am getting only 18k exp/hr because it takes a break for like 15 seconds every 5-10 casts , which is silly and defeats the purpose of using this in the FC without getting the max exp/hr.

adilh301
05-25-2013, 09:53 PM
What are the proper settings you would suggest for it to do roughly 1,000 casts/hr?

You mention you can delete 1 line but never state which line it is? This script would be rock solid if it could get 30k+ exp/hr... As of right now I am getting only 18k exp/hr because it takes a break for like 15 seconds every 5-10 casts , which is silly and defeats the purpose of using this in the FC without getting the max exp/hr.

what i do on the version 1 is simply turn the gui off and can get upwards of 1.1k. on 1.1 can't really help you i'm getting only 20k exp/h (still can't complain tbh) with what i think is the same problem you're talking about where it stops ontop of the zek for abit. i made the "uselessmemory" true it makes that resty action happen less.
wrt defeating the purpose it's getting me cheap mage exp at a fair amount of xp/h while i have to revise for finals can't really say it defeats the purpose :P

samerdl
05-25-2013, 10:29 PM
what i do on the version 1 is simply turn the gui off and can get upwards of 1.1k. on 1.1 can't really help you i'm getting only 20k exp/h (still can't complain tbh) with what i think is the same problem you're talking about where it stops ontop of the zek for abit. i made the "uselessmemory" true it makes that resty action happen less.
wrt defeating the purpose it's getting me cheap mage exp at a fair amount of xp/h while i have to revise for finals can't really say it defeats the purpose :P

Fine later on i'll post something that does it bot like. Atm pking :)

Also since you guys are actually trying this script, did you get any trouble with safe spot walking (I.E repeatedly failing to reach it or getting weird debug messages?), i'll sell my verac stuff and buy body runes later from shop and try it all out

adilh301
05-25-2013, 11:46 PM
Fine later on i'll post something that does it bot like. Atm pking :)

Also since you guys are actually trying this script, did you get any trouble with safe spot walking (I.E repeatedly failing to reach it or getting weird debug messages?), i'll sell my verac stuff and buy body runes later from shop and try it all out
used it for days on end and i've only *seen* it fail to get to the safespot once (assuming v1.1 is just an improved version of 1.0 in that sense) and i've been running it 24/7 for the past few days so i would say it's pretty good when it comes to finding the safe spot :P, the fact that it logs out if it can when it fails and tries again is an awesome feature :).
edit: how many bodies exactly do you need to test it? i'm not the richest 07er around but this script has helped me a lot if it would help you to develop the bot further i don't mind donating a few bodies.

iTz Dat Simba Guy
05-25-2013, 11:55 PM
So i've been using 1.1 now and i came home to see that im stuck in the lobby with the script running still on simba.

Once i realised this, i disabled smart to click on "login" and it automatically started back up, lured the lvl 45 and continued on, so there isn't a problem there...
However i did see something which made me look at my screen twice:

http://i.imgur.com/0BFmzjf.jpg

I think i'll be using 1.0 for now since it has been flawless:

http://i.imgur.com/eJlv30R.jpg

samerdl
05-26-2013, 12:03 AM
So i've been using 1.1 now and i came home to see that im stuck in the lobby with the script running still on simba.

Once i realised this, i disabled smart to click on "login" and it automatically started back up, lured the lvl 45 and continued on, so there isn't a problem there...
However i did see something which made me look at my screen twice:

http://i.imgur.com/0BFmzjf.jpg

I think i'll be using 1.0 for now since it has been flawless:

http://i.imgur.com/eJlv30R.jpg

LMAO thats unlucky! sometimes the random events can follow you inside, i leave my random event detection on so that way when i spawn outside the cave it will detect and attempt to solve them or at least talk to them.

Am gona go to bed now, started working on this now, but really tired atm. Hopefully i'll update this script tomorrow if not, then monday.

iTz Dat Simba Guy
05-26-2013, 12:05 AM
LMAO thats unlucky! sometimes the random events can follow you inside, i leave my random event detection on so that way when i spawn outside the cave it will detect and attempt to solve them or at least talk to them.

Am gona go to bed now, started working on this now, but really tired atm. Hopefully i'll update this script tomorrow if not, then monday.

Cool :)

Parapa6
05-26-2013, 05:16 AM
- FCurser v1.1
- Runtime: 6 Hours, 13 Minutes and 51 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 112897 Exp P/H: 18119
- Curse Used : 3893 Casts P/h: 624

Not too shabby, I would like for it to get better xp/hr, but nonetheless you have it very flexible for those who like it that way. Awesome start and like you stated, it has great potential and still could get better, but still seems to be pretty flawless as far as that goes.

samerdl
05-28-2013, 11:44 AM
sorry for the delay, will try to work on this today but its gona require me to play rs first so i can get enough body runes

edit: changed the bank symbol detection, cpu usage went from constant 35% CPU to 5%~ CPU at most.
Any one interested in testing before i release?

- FCurser v1.2
- Runtime: 17 Minutes and 13 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 11716 Exp P/H: 40830
- Curse Used : 404 Casts P/h: 1407

By the way sorry about the issue regarding random 10-20~ second wait time after cursing, it was something i forgot about in the script.. Fixed it now.

Cool :)

Added Random event detection that will detect a player's nickname (that he set up correctly ofc) inside the cave, so it will detect the nickname then it will do findnormalrandoms (so it won't click on inventory tab by default).

+ fixed the issue with the random LONG wait times after curse

Parapa6

Try out the latest version should run much smoother.

Be cautious, a lot of people got banned today (mainly combat bots), bot with caution and to be honest don't bot at all today/tomorrow.

Solar
05-29-2013, 09:23 PM
Used this for a few hours today (v11). Seems pretty good, but it seems to click very close to the same pixel on the NPC and spell, maybe you could add some more variation to mouse movements? It needs to be quite close for accuracy on the spell since it's such a small click area, but the NPC is different.
I will test out v12 tomorrow at some point hopefully, but thanks for the easy and cheap magic experience so far, I sure needed it.
Also, rings of life don't work in the caves, so why would you advise equipping one? Similarly for the teleport runes/tab, why not just let yourself the player die, seeing as it's a safe mini-game. That way you'll be back to full HP when you're out of the cave too.

samerdl
05-30-2013, 01:42 AM
Used this for a few hours today (v11). Seems pretty good, but it seems to click very close to the same pixel on the NPC and spell, maybe you could add some more variation to mouse movements? It needs to be quite close for accuracy on the spell since it's such a small click area, but the NPC is different.
I will test out v12 tomorrow at some point hopefully, but thanks for the easy and cheap magic experience so far, I sure needed it.
Also, rings of life don't work in the caves, so why would you advise equipping one? Similarly for the teleport runes/tab, why not just let yourself the player die, seeing as it's a safe mini-game. That way you'll be back to full HP when you're out of the cave too.

Try 1.2, its much more different. Rol/Teleport runes are intended for outside cave Combat, you can not rol inside the cave, script can teleport if your stuck in combat for 20 seconds and lost hp below the acceptable amount (i.e stuck and unable to re-enter and dying to a random event outside the cave) nobody wants to lose their body runes.

Edit: either way, latest version (1.2) is much better/more stable than past versions, only thing left to perfect is walking to safe spot.

Solar
05-30-2013, 05:47 AM
Try 1.2, its much more different. Rol/Teleport runes are intended for outside cave Combat, you can not rol inside the cave, script can teleport if your stuck in combat for 20 seconds and lost hp below the acceptable amount (i.e stuck and unable to re-enter and dying to a random event outside the cave) nobody wants to lose their body runes.

Edit: either way, latest version (1.2) is much better/more stable than past versions, only thing left to perfect is walking to safe spot.

I'd be more worried about the water runes (seeing as I don't have a mud staff yet). :p
As I said, I will try 1.2 today (should have done it over night I guess).
For walking to the safe spot, it did it about 5 or so times for me, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it, but I suppose everything can be "perfected".

Edit 2:
Got a proggy, got me some magic levels but still want a few more. Thanks for everything! * FCurser v1.2
* Runtime: 2 Hours, 48 Minutes and 55 Seconds
* Experience Gained: *** Exp P/H: ***
* Curse Used : *** Casts P/h: ***
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: *** Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: ***
* Post all Bugs/proggies/errors on this topic: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103236

samerdl
05-30-2013, 11:35 AM
Solar nice proggy but please do not post full exp gains, your exp rate is too high but nice overall :)

Solar
05-30-2013, 11:41 AM
Solar nice proggy but please do not post full exp gains, your exp rate is too high but nice overall :)

Even if it isn't the full proggy? Why do you say not to post proggies? And was the exp rate bugged in the proggy?

samerdl
05-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Even if it isn't the full proggy? Why do you say not to post proggies? And was the exp rate bugged in the proggy?

not bugged its too high (atm jagex are banning much combat bots) dont post full proggy because your exp gain can be traced, edit out some info like i do :)

dont use bot mode lol

Solar
05-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks, editted out most info. What do you mean bot mode? (Probably an obvious answer, sorry.)
BTW, how do you mention a member on these forums?

samerdl
05-30-2013, 12:13 PM
Thanks, editted out most info. What do you mean bot mode? (Probably an obvious answer, sorry.)
BTW, how do you mention a member on these forums?

use mention tags then put their displayname in it without any spaces

Solar
05-30-2013, 12:15 PM
samerdl And the bot mode term?

samerdl
05-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Bugs and issues in current version: 1.2

1)There is a bug With SafeSPot-walking failure Detection!, the solution is simple: head to line 1737 (or search Procedure Curseloop; and delete the following lines: 1741, 1742 & 1801.

if (AtSafeSpot and (not(getHpBarAbove)) and (meleer)) then // line 1741
begin // 1742

And the end; on line 1801:

end; // 1801 delete this
end; // 1802 leave this.

That way the script will know to kick out of the loop if it cant find the monster/failed to reach safe spot!

------------------------
2)Edit.2: Do not use EntranceMode No.1, this mode leads to crashes, it needs to instantly find the cave and enter/get cave message, if it continues to search for it, it will reach an out of range Error. Use Entrance Mode No.2!
---------------------------------------------
3)Edit.3: Found another bug that can cause a crash, another simple bug, one line:

Forget the past fix, it still can cause an out of range error, i am not sure if this works but just try to copy paste the locate monster function, simply press control f and search
Function LocateMonster then press Minus and just copy paste the new one:

Function LocateMonster(Color:TintegerArray; Tol,CTS:integer; hMoD,sMoD:Extended; Uptext: Array of String): Boolean;
var
R,ii,X,y,i,tmpcts:integer;
TPA:Tpointarray;
ATPA:T2DPointArray;
Boxm :tbox;
begin
if (not(Loggedin)) then exit;
if (not(meleer)) then exit;
if (findbanksymbol) then exit;

if findtherandoms and findtalk2 then
findnormalrandoms;

MouseSpeedz;
FindIfonMagetab;
Mouse(RandomRange(663, 670),RandomRange(260, 265), random(1),random(1),mouse_move);
if WaitUpTextMulti2(['Curse'],300) then
begin
clickmouse2(mouse_left);
waitshortclick;

tmpCTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(hMoD, sMoD);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, Color[ii], MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2, Tol);

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
setColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

if Length(TPA) < 0 then exit;

if (Length(TPA) > 0) and (Length(TPA) < 100) then
setangle(1);

case random (10) of
0..7: begin
end;
8..10:begin
R := Random(GetArrayLength(ATPA));
DeleteValueInTPA(TPA, R);
end;
end;

SplitTPAWrap(TPA,10,ATPA);

Boxm := GetATPABounds(ATPA);

case random (500) of
0..480: SortATPASize(ATpA,true);
481..499: SortATPAFromFirstPoint(ATPA,IntToPoint(MSCX,MSCY)) ;
end;

for I := 0 to HIGH(ATPA) do
begin
mousespeedz;

MiddleTPAEx(ATPA[i], X, Y);
MMouse(x, y, RandomRange(-17, 17), RandomRange(-17, 17));

if WaitUpTextMulti2(['Curse'],300) then
begin
wait(randomrange(90,120));

clickmouse2(mouse_left);
if Didclick(true,1000) then
begin
IncEx(cast,29);
if (dosmartprogress = true) then
SmartProggy;
progressreport;
case playermode of
1: begin
case random (100) of
0..80: begin
end;
81..100:Antiban;
end;

case random (50) of
0..42: waitafterCast;
43..48: waithumanclick2;
end;
end;

2: begin
end;
end;

result := true;
exit;
end
else
begin
inc(Failcast);
exit;
end;
end
else
begin
inc(failcast);
end;
end;
end;
end;

No guarantee this will work, i am very paranoid atm about botting at fight caves, tbh just wait for a while before you bot there and if you do, dont let it run for too long. So i cant continue testing + i ran it for 24 hours...Only thing that can mess up the script is pretty much high CPU, the script uses low CPU but if you run youtube/play other games with a low end machine it will reach high cpu and lead to mess up, one thing you can do is raise the slider but that for me doesnt really do anything.

vigilante123
05-31-2013, 08:45 PM
samerdl And the bot mode term?

in v1.2 in the set-up there is a human like mode and a bot like mode. Bot like mode gets you more xp/hr whereas human mode is well...more human like with small breaks/afk simulation time at the cost of less xp/hr. Jagex is really cracking down on all bots atm though (just look at how many people are online at a time now...that's the same ammount of people that have always played, but now there's thousands of bots that have been banned)

Solar
05-31-2013, 09:10 PM
Yeah I know what he meant now, thanks. Took it to PM to stop spamming the thread. :)
Maybe if I get a ban I'll quit RS. Wouldn't be a bad thing, I do like playing every now and then, but it's become an obsession to play, do dailies on EoC and quest in OSRS.

samerdl
05-31-2013, 09:15 PM
in v1.2 in the set-up there is a human like mode and a bot like mode. Bot like mode gets you more xp/hr whereas human mode is well...more human like with small breaks/afk simulation time at the cost of less xp/hr. Jagex is really cracking down on all bots atm though (just look at how many people are online at a time now...that's the same amount of people that have always played, but now there's thousands of bots that have been banned)

Of course, they are cracking down on bots, more 2/14/21 day bans are now being induced as warnings before the major banning commences. Almost all botting affiliated websites have been making sure their users are aware of the ongoing massive bot-hunt, this website is no exception.

There isn't really a safe way to bot, but i am convinced if all you do is train and gain exp on Rs using bots then your just showing jagex that you truly have no interest in playing and most likely your just gold-farming, which eventually leads to a ban. I haven't gotten banned but i do play and not just bot bot bot...

Anyway, we bot we take the risk :-).

Regarding the script, not really sure if this needs anymore updates, other than walking to safe spot ofc, but that a bit harder to accomplish due to area shifting/random log in/walk to center location & maybe adding detection to the words in chatbox for log out. Either way not getting any feed back, so am assuming this script sucks :)

Solar
05-31-2013, 09:31 PM
Script doesn't suck, and once you get started, if it doesn't walk to a safe spot correctly, it's simple to set up.
BTW, if you turn the camera so that the monster is close to the magic spell, then you can increase experience rates by quite a lot. Might want to add that in the next update, if it gets updated.

samerdl
05-31-2013, 10:43 PM
Script doesn't suck, and once you get started, if it doesn't walk to a safe spot correctly, it's simple to set up.
BTW, if you turn the camera so that the monster is close to the magic spell, then you can increase experience rates by quite a lot. Might want to add that in the next update, if it gets updated.

Ha thanks for the reply, just went through the code and noticed a flawed bug in the script thats annoying. Posted it on main post. its crucial to do if you want it to run smooth + its easy to fix just deleting three lines i forgot to delete.

Btw whats your mage level at right now? am getting closer to my short term goal which is 85 :)

And ye that sounds like a great idea, i know how to make it run half way to the yellow dot, then count distance then pan the camera closest possible :D will do that (might try tomorrow but idk when).. Still got another script to finalize

eye5755
06-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Most elegant script that I have ever used :D. Here is my proggy.

samerdl
06-02-2013, 01:38 AM
Most elegant script that I have ever used :D. Here is my proggy.

wow, sweet not a single mess up - you must have a heck of a pc.

very nice thanks for sharing -)

Solar
06-02-2013, 04:53 PM
In reply to your question earlier, I'm at about 65 magic now. My main aim is to get 68, but I'll probably continue past this.
Do you use a script to buy the runes or just buy from players?

samerdl
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
In reply to your question earlier, I'm at about 65 magic now. My main aim is to get 68, but I'll probably continue past this.
Do you use a script to buy the runes or just buy from players?

Yes i use a script to buy body runes, first i did the Fix ShatteredHand put in bugs section, second i made it like hop to worlds R, R is equal to 320 or any world just above the f2p ones, when it reached a world like 348 a world which doesn't exist it would rehop the same world several times, i got past this by making it recognize it entered a wrong value number (as a boolean before hoping) then inc it by 2 instead of one repeats till it reaches a valid world then switches, i.e instead of trying to log in to 348 it would log in to 350, once it reaches 378 or greater than 378 it resets back to like 320 or w/e world i decide and repeats the process.

It works quiet well, but the body runes shop are pretty much depleted at most times (you want to buy it beyond 2k), my buy is pretty slow as i choose slow mouse speed/clicks, anyway got so far 22k body runes.. Only like 170k to go lol...

STill its much better to buy from Shop than players, mainly for me i simply cant afford to buy from players, they charge 24 EA, from shop i average 9-11 ea, less than half the price. If you got the money then go ahead and buy from players.

The script i use is quiet simple too, i think you can take meanderingmonk's base code and evolve it to buy runes from a shop, you dont even need any fancy commands just this:

progress,CaveEntrances,r: integer;

MinRunes = 2000;
Startworld = 346;
ResetWorld = 340;

function Getrunes(): Integer;
var
s: string;
i,BoltCount: integer;
begin
wait(randomrange(200,400));
s := GetTextAtExWrap(314, 60, 344, 82, 0, 5, 1, 65535, 0, statchars07);
BoltCount := StrToIntDef(GetNumbers(s), -1);
writeln(boltcount);
if (Boltcount >= MinRunes) then
begin
//findnormalrandoms;
mouse(randomrange(323,327),randomrange(75,80),0,0, 0);
wait(randomrange(200,300));
mouse(randomrange(305,307),randomrange(150,154),0, 0,1);
end
else
begin
if (Boltcount <= MinRunes) then
begin
////findnormalrandoms;
writeln('hopin worlds');
mouse(randomrange(486,487),randomrange(40,41),0,0, mouse_right);
WaitOption('lose',1000);
waithumanclick;
repeat
if ShopScreenS then
mouse(randomrange(486,487),randomrange(40,41),0,0, mouse_left);
wait(500);
logout;
wait(500);
logout;
////findnormalrandoms;
if (not(loggedin)) then exit;
until (not(loggedin));
end;
end;
end;

This is the script:

procedure ResetR;
begin
if (r >= 378) then
begin
writeln('reseting R value');
r := ResetWorld;
end;
end;

procedure progressreport;
begin
ClearDebug;
WriteLn('- Runtime: ' + TimeRunning);
Writeln('- Worlds Hopped: ' + IntToStr(CaveEntrances));
end;

procedure WaitHumanClick;
begin
case random(600) of
1..570: Wait(RandomRange(70, 80));
571..590: Wait(RandomRange(90, 100));
591..600: Wait(RandomRange(110, 120));
end;
end;

function ShopScreenS: Boolean;
begin
Result := (FindTextTPA(2070783, 10, 22, 30, 476, 52, 'Store', 'UpChars07', Nothing)
or (GetColor(482, 36) = 65536));
end;

function FindObjectClose(Color,Tol,CTS:integer; hMoD,sMoD: extended; Uptext: Array of String; WaitUptextWait,WaitUptextRandom: Integer; x,y,xs,ys:integer): boolean;
var
III,i,tmpcts: integer;
TPA:tpointarray;
TPAA: T2DPointArray;
begin

tmpcts := GetColorToleranceSpeed;
ColorToleranceSpeed(CTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(hMoD, SMoD);

FindColorsTolerance(TPA, color, x,y,xs,ys, Tol)

ColorToleranceSpeed(tmpCTS);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.2, 0.2);

if length(tpa) < 0 then exit;

SplitTPAWrap(TPA,10,TPAA);
SortATPAFromSize(TPAA,10,true);
for I := 0 to High(TPAA) do
begin
MiddleTPAEx(TPAA[i], X, Y);
MMouse(x, y, RandomRange(-5, 5), RandomRange(-5, 5));
if WaitUpTextMulti(uptext,WaitUptextWait+random(WaitU ptextRandom)) then
Begin
Result := True;
exit;
end;
end;
end;

function FindObjExX(var cx, cy: Integer; Text: TStringArray; Color: TIntegerArray;
Tol, Step, xs, ys, xe, ye: Integer): Boolean;
var
MidX, MidY, i, j, k, x, y, width, height, HalfWidth, HalfHeight: Integer;
ColorFound: Boolean;
SearchBoxes: Array of Array of TBox;
p: TPointArray;
begin
Result := False;

//check for all the colors
for i := 0 to (GetArrayLength(Color)-1) do
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.03, 1.04);
if (FindColorSpiralTolerance(cx, cy, Color[i], xs, ys, xe, ye, Tol)) then
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(0);
ColorFound := True;
Break;
end;
end;

if not(ColorFound) then
Exit; //None of the colors could be found on screen

//Start coordinates
MidX := Round((xe - xs) / 2);
MidY := Round((ye - ys) / 2);

//width and height in boxes
Width := Ceil(abs(xe - xs) / 2 / Step - 0.5) * 2 + 1;
Height := Ceil(abs(ye - ys) / 2 / Step - 0.5) * 2 + 1;

SetLength(SearchBoxes, Width);

//Getting mid of screen in boxes, not pixels
HalfWidth := Floor(Width / 2);
HalfHeight := Floor(Height / 2)

//Create the search boxes, starting in mid because of backwards compatibility
for x := -1 * HalfWidth to HalfWidth do
begin
SetLength(SearchBoxes[x + HalfWidth], Height);
for y := -1 * HalfHeight to HalfHeight do
SearchBoxes[x + HalfWidth][y + HalfHeight] := IntToBox(
Max(xs, xs + Round(MidX + ((x - 0.5) * Step))),
Max(ys, ys + Round(MidY + ((y - 0.5) * Step))),
Min(xe, xs + Round(MidX + ((x + 0.5) * Step))),
Min(ye, ys + Round(MidY + ((y + 0.5) * Step))));
end;

//Create a TPA, where points are representing the boxes
p := TPAFromBox(IntToBox(0, 0, Width-1, Height-1));

//Sort thid TPA from the middle to get a spiral like effect
SortTPAFrom(p, Point(floor(Width / 2), floor(Height / 2)));

//Loop through the boxes, searching for the object (the k and j loop might be better to switch though)
for k := 0 to High(Color) do
for j := 0 to High(p) do
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.03, 1.04);

if (FindColorTolerance(cx, cy, Color[k], SearchBoxes[p[j].x][p[j].y].x1,
SearchBoxes[p[j].x][p[j].y].y1, SearchBoxes[p[j].x][p[j].y].x2,
SearchBoxes[p[j].x][p[j].y].y2, Tol)) then
begin
MMouse(cx, cy, 3, 3);
If (WaitUptextMulti(Text, 300)) then
begin
ColorToleranceSpeed(0);

GetMousePos(cx, cy);
Result := True;
Exit;
end;
end;
end;
end;

function onLobbyscreen:boolean;
var
Tpa:tpointarray;
begin

ColorToleranceSpeed(2);
SetColorSpeed2Modifiers(0.30, 1.71);

result := FindColorsTolerance(TPA, 265562, 305, 312, 489, 369, 5)

ColorToleranceSpeed(0);

end;

function FindSeller:boolean;
var
x,y,cts:integer;
begin
result := FindObjExx(x,y,['talk','talk-to','alk-t','alk-to','alk','to','agic','tore','wner','magic','store ','owner'], [7621383],11,50,MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2);
//result := FindObjectClose(7621383, 11,2,0.03,1.04,['talk','talk-to','alk-t','alk-to','alk','to','ardok','nardok','squire','quire',' uire','agic','tore','wner','magic','store','owner'],300,150, MSX1, MSY1, MSX2, MSY2);
end;

procedure Seller;
begin
if (not(ShopScreens)) then
begin
if onLobbyscreen then
mouse(384,328,3,3,Mouse_left);
if (findseller) then
begin
//findnormalrandoms;
clickmouse2(mouse_right);
waithumanclick;
chooseoption('rade');
end;
end;
end;

function onshopscreen:boolean;
var
tpa:tpointarray;
begin
result := FindColorsTolerance(tpa,65535,254, 60, 292, 82,0);
end;

function Getrunes(): Integer;
var
s: string;
OAtto, i,BoltCount: integer;
begin
wait(randomrange(200,400));
s := GetTextAtExWrap(314, 60, 344, 82, 0, 5, 1, 65535, 0, statchars07);
BoltCount := StrToIntDef(GetNumbers(s), -1);
writeln(boltcount);
if (Boltcount >= MinRunes) then
begin
//findnormalrandoms;
mouse(randomrange(323,327),randomrange(75,80),0,0, 0);
wait(randomrange(200,300));
mouse(randomrange(305,307),randomrange(150,154),0, 0,1);
end
else
begin
if (Boltcount <= MinRunes) then
begin
////findnormalrandoms;
writeln('hopin worlds');
mouse(randomrange(486,487),randomrange(40,41),0,0, mouse_right);
WaitOption('lose',1000);
waithumanclick;
repeat
if ShopScreenS then
mouse(randomrange(486,487),randomrange(40,41),0,0, mouse_left);
wait(500);
logout;
wait(500);
logout;
////findnormalrandoms;
if (not(loggedin)) then exit;
until (not(loggedin));
end;
end;
end;

procedure mainloop;
begin
////findnormalrandoms;
if (not(shopscreens)) then
Seller;
if (onshopscreen) then
Getrunes;
end;

begin
playersetup;
setupsrl;
R := StartWorld;
ActivateClient;
SRL_CombatRandoms := False;
repeat
if (loggedin) then
begin
mainloop;
////findnormalrandoms;
end
else
begin
if (not(loggedin)) then
begin
wait(400);
ChangeWorld(R);
inc(r);
if (Wrongworld = true) then
begin
incex(r,2);
ResetR;
ChangeWorld(r);
if onLobbyscreen then
inc(r);
end;
if onLobbyscreen then

caveEntrances := (caveEntrances + 1);
setangle(0);
progressreport;
end;
end;
until (false);
end.

Won't compile for you tho. Need to edit the world switch file thingy. Pretty much not a universal script idc about it, it just gets the job done. Mainly use it to buy bone bolts :_)

I commented out findnormalrandoms because it keeps detecting the frog event at the shop for some reason, i use this build for buying from any shop. It works quiet well :-). You just need to add wait time after it does the buy click and before, so the script can see your runes as the numbers else if its blocked it will register it as -1 and then hop.

Edit: ofc you make a declare players procedure

iTz Dat Simba Guy
06-02-2013, 11:52 PM
So, the moment you have been waiting for is here...the best progress report for this script! Dun dun duuuuuuuuun...

Warning: The account I have been doing this on has been banned for a week now :(

Best proggy with v1.0: http://i.imgur.com/dELHqVC.jpg

Best proggies with 1.1:

http://i.imgur.com/eDDpKt4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZZf4foI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/aUFLMey.jpg

Best proggy with 1.2:
http://i.imgur.com/kDyInQp.jpg

The only problems i've had with this script is the fact that my laptop is only 2GB ram, so most scripts cant run for more than 18 hours...but i have beaten my own personal record!
Also the counter is buggy hehe.

Here it is again:

http://i.imgur.com/aUFLMey.jpg

Love the script, only regret is running it for so long and getting a ban :duh:

samerdl
06-03-2013, 01:31 AM
iTz Dat Simba Guy did you run any other scripts? personally i have never been banned but i dont run any script for longer than 10 hours lol.

40 hours~ dang, 1 week ban perhaps its time to quit while your ahead :D

BiigD
06-03-2013, 05:56 AM
script is awesome

iTz Dat Simba Guy
06-03-2013, 09:36 AM
iTz Dat Simba Guy did you run any other scripts? personally i have never been banned but i dont run any script for longer than 10 hours lol.

40 hours~ dang, 1 week ban perhaps its time to quit while your ahead :D

I been banned several times :P
This is first ban in 07 on this account though haha. Only used this fcurser so far on the account, I bot fully well knowing the consiquence ;)

I only wish i could get to 100 hours using the 1.1 but the script stopped due to running out of body runes xD

samerdl
06-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I been banned several times :P
This is first ban in 07 on this account though haha. Only used this fcurser so far on the account, I bot fully well knowing the consiquence ;)

I only wish i could get to 100 hours using the 1.1 but the script stopped due to running out of body runes xD

ok so for next update is player mode 3 very human like slow exp better antiban and sleep times, but when lmao so busy irl atm, maybe ill write it during the classes i have for like 4 hours, cant do it during work.

edit: why did you turn off break handler lol, its there for a reason....

Ok atm am doing a bot session thats already many hours in with breaks enabled (reminder to add how many breaks were taken and for how long) So i guess i am doing an exception, going to keep going till i run out of runes.

Its averaging nicely around 30k EXP p/H with breaks.

eye5755
06-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Okay guys, I used this script for about a week now and have went from about 69 all the way to 88, I wanted to get 94. I would not have it take breaks, and the only time it wasn't doing this is when I was legit playing. I have been banned for one day. Make sure you use the breaks setting or you have a higher risk of being banned. I still love the script but will probably not use it anymore because I know they are watching my account now.

samerdl
06-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Okay guys, I used this script for about a week now and have went from about 69 all the way to 88, I wanted to get 94. I would not have it take breaks, and the only time it wasn't doing this is when I was legit playing. I have been banned for one day. Make sure you use the breaks setting or you have a higher risk of being banned. I still love the script but will probably not use it anymore because I know they are watching my account now.

Yep best to quit while your ahead, to be honest Fight caves is a hotspot, i mean they updated it so people can't bot there, the fact that they still are botting there regardless probably sends a lot of red flags to jagex to constantly monitor and check that area.

Here's a small proggy from me over the past two days:

* FCurser v1.2
* Runtime: 24 Hours, 26 Minutes and 0 Seconds
* Experience Gained: ~ Exp P/H: -~
* Curse Used : 25-30k+ Casts P/h: ~
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: ~ Messed up: 8 Entered Cave: ~
* Time till break : 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Successfully executed.

The version am using isn't posted, am still testing it to see what i can do to prevent bans/script crashes, i don't post full length progress due to paranoia, but it wasn't something big, was majoring about 25-28k exp p/h but thats due to the sheer amount of breaks i made it take, anyway went to barrows once i stopped the script now letting it break as sleep.

Am confident if you don't overuse/abuse/"bot" for hours upon hours straight without breaks your ban rate should be quiet low, however - take a look at other spots, i lent my friend my other account and he decided to bot at range guild, not even twenty minutes in and he got a two day ban; so it could also be a case of bad luck and a manual ban.

To be honest the only thing i feel bad about is the fact you couldn't complete mage, sucks that you only got to 88, atm am sitting at 85 but am kinda of scared from continuing... What do you think? should i stop for a while? Ofc will try to to continue updating the script (kinda busy irl atm + super lazy lol).

edit: 1-2 days ban, dont bot anymore you'll probably get perm!!!

i'll be sure to warn!

x0xh3llx0x
06-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Im running FCurser v12 atm, gonna try use it like 4-8 hours per day with breaks. I'll report back if i get dat bann :) YOLO

eye5755
06-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Yep best to quit while your ahead, to be honest Fight caves is a hotspot, i mean they updated it so people can't bot there, the fact that they still are botting there regardless probably sends a lot of red flags to jagex to constantly monitor and check that area.

Here's a small proggy from me over the past two days:

* FCurser v1.2
* Runtime: 24 Hours, 26 Minutes and 0 Seconds
* Experience Gained: ~ Exp P/H: -~
* Curse Used : 25-30k+ Casts P/h: ~
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: ~ Messed up: 8 Entered Cave: ~
* Time till break : 1 Hours, 51 Minutes and 15 Seconds
Successfully executed.

The version am using isn't posted, am still testing it to see what i can do to prevent bans/script crashes, i don't post full length progress due to paranoia, but it wasn't something big, was majoring about 25-28k exp p/h but thats due to the sheer amount of breaks i made it take, anyway went to barrows once i stopped the script now letting it break as sleep.

Am confident if you don't overuse/abuse/"bot" for hours upon hours straight without breaks your ban rate should be quiet low, however - take a look at other spots, i lent my friend my other account and he decided to bot at range guild, not even twenty minutes in and he got a two day ban; so it could also be a case of bad luck and a manual ban.

To be honest the only thing i feel bad about is the fact you couldn't complete mage, sucks that you only got to 88, atm am sitting at 85 but am kinda of scared from continuing... What do you think? should i stop for a while? Ofc will try to to continue updating the script (kinda busy irl atm + super lazy lol).

edit: 1-2 days ban, dont bot anymore you'll probably get perm!!!

i'll be sure to warn!

Yeah, I wouldn't bot on this account anymore. What I am going to do is make a mule account though because with the refer-a-friend program you get one month free on your account. So basically I'm just going to pay for the month on the mule and get it free on mine so even if the mule does get banned no biggie. I'm going to use it for money making only. Stock piling about 1-2m max on it at a time.

Solar
06-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the bans guys. I think I'll stick to botting safer stuff atm, even though I was only using this on average for like 6-8 hours every couple of days.

cruelty1345
06-05-2013, 10:30 PM
I was wondering how I could be able to make it cast faster. Not the mouse speed but rather make it constantly cast without pausing or breaking.

samerdl
06-06-2013, 02:47 AM
I was wondering how I could be able to make it cast faster. Not the mouse speed but rather make it constantly cast without pausing or breaking.

use bot made *playermode 2* (not recommended due to ban risk)

constantino
06-06-2013, 06:24 PM
he following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]
[Hint] C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Fcurser12 (3).simba(225:3): Variable 'RAWMENUTEXT' never used at line 224
[Hint] C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Fcurser12 (3).simba(40:1): Variable 'PROGRESS' never used at line 39

anybody help?

samerdl
06-08-2013, 12:05 AM
he following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]
[Hint] C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Fcurser12 (3).simba(225:3): Variable 'RAWMENUTEXT' never used at line 224
[Hint] C:\Users\Alex\Downloads\Fcurser12 (3).simba(40:1): Variable 'PROGRESS' never used at line 39

anybody help?

This happens when you stop the script? maybe you stopped it while it was waiting, either that or something to do with nicknames not being set-up correctly, don't know sorry.

cruelty1345
06-08-2013, 04:19 PM
FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 47 Hours, 28 Minutes and 54 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 1057862 Exp P/H: -2847
- Curse Used : 36478 Casts P/h: 768

I'm not scared of that ban hammer!! Lol jk everyone bot with caution. Good script.

samerdl
06-08-2013, 08:36 PM
FCurser v1.0
- Runtime: 47 Hours, 28 Minutes and 54 Seconds

- Experience Gained: 1057862 Exp P/H: -2847
- Curse Used : 36478 Casts P/h: 768

I'm not scared of that ban hammer!! Lol jk everyone bot with caution. Good script.

Should use more recent versions with break handler. But your right, bot with caution. Guess i'll get around updating this sometime after next Thursday.

samerdl
06-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Sorry for neglecting this script for so long, updated now. Added 1.3, made some small changes and added an extra feature.

Hit me up if there are any issues.

mees94
06-25-2013, 11:15 PM
Hi. Are there still many bans from this today?

I started botting it again a few hours ago on my 07 acc.

And tbh I do not want to risk a ''big'' ban (since Im 99 attack 99 strength allready)

Are the bans permanent? Are they for a few days? Do stats get reset?

Greets!

Also, is there a possibility that if your account dies, it will just logout instead of re-enter?

Greet

samerdl
06-26-2013, 12:44 PM
Hi. Are there still many bans from this today?

I started botting it again a few hours ago on my 07 acc.

And tbh I do not want to risk a ''big'' ban (since Im 99 attack 99 strength allready)

Are the bans permanent? Are they for a few days? Do stats get reset?

Greets!

Also, is there a possibility that if your account dies, it will just logout instead of re-enter?

Greet

It has a fail safe that teleports you if you get stuck outside the cave in combat and drop below minimum hp listed in setup (that is if you set up a correct nickname and don't get the termination error with height/width).

As far as i know two people got banned using this script for prolonged periods of time (90+ hours) without breaks.
Personally ran it for 24 hours with breaks every 45-120 minutes for 15-30 minutes, my exp rate slowed down of course but no ban.

Use at your own risk. I didn't test performance for 1.3, since i finished mage, maybe when i wanna get more levels i will. (after mud staff finishes crashing).
No perm bans no reset so far. Only temp. If 1.3 messes up try 1.2 and amend the fixes linked to it.(shouldnt mess up.. but if it does..)

x0xh3llx0x
06-27-2013, 05:56 AM
I have been using this script (fcurser12) for weeks now. Even after those banns, i run it for 8h / day with breaks and i have not been banned :) have gone from 85 - 93 mage will hit 94 mage tomorrow thx so much Samerdl for this :D

samerdl
06-27-2013, 06:13 AM
I have been using this script (fcurser12) for weeks now. Even after those banns, i run it for 8h / day with breaks and i have not been banned :) have gone from 85 - 93 mage will hit 94 mage tomorrow thx so much Samerdl for this :D

Well done, you've completed the skill of magic :-). Glad it helped, just curious can you give 1.3 a try? like run it for 10-20 minutes babysitting and see how far you can get?. Also did you amend the fixes for 1.2?

Anyway, grats!

x0xh3llx0x
06-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Well done, you've completed the skill of magic :-). Glad it helped, just curious can you give 1.3 a try? like run it for 10-20 minutes babysitting and see how far you can get?. Also did you amend the fixes for 1.2?

Anyway, grats!

I just downloaded fcurser12 didnt amend something :) maybe changed some break settings but nothing else, v1.2 is in my opinion - flawless

but yeah sure i will try v. 1.3 later :D

x0xh3llx0x
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM

* FCurser v1.3

samerdl
06-27-2013, 07:09 PM

* FCurser v1.3

So that's what i forgot, a while ago i wrote inc(caventrances) then in another procedure inc(caventrances) each time it entered onces it will say it entered twice rofl.. What a fail from my behalf, should of fixed that a while ago. Sorry.

But hey nice missclick/cast ratio, now finish mage AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!, glad to see you using break handler and blurring out exp gains.

Deni_mulic
07-20-2013, 06:01 PM
Anyway, hoping for 82 mage, haven't seen such a well writen modular script in a while.

* FCurser v1.3

samerdl
07-21-2013, 01:48 PM

* FCurser v1.3

Thanks, be very careful from using fight caves, it has a high ban rate, best wishes. Added to the proggy list, glad 1.3 is working alright :-).

Deni_mulic
07-26-2013, 08:06 AM
82 mage, cheers :D

Ps: your break handler is pretty much the same as what I used to get 99 range twice at range guild without ban :P

Hanswurst
07-27-2013, 02:14 PM
* FCurser v1.3
* Runtime: 22 Hours, 39 Minutes and 44 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 1077350 Exp P/H: -5105
* Curse Used : 37150 Casts P/h: 1639
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 221 Messed up: 7 Entered Cave: 2
* Time till break : 32 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Welcome to Runescape.
xxx
'Runescape has been updated.'
Runescape has been updated! Please restart Simba.
Successfully executed.

So a system update interrupted my try to get 60 - > 99 in one go.

I encoutered a bug, regarding the exp counter: It say that i got over one 1m exp but that's way off!! I actually "only" got about 700k.
I looked into it further and noticed, that the skript trys to cast curses faster than possible, and it counts everytime it trys, not everytime it actualy works. Is it possible, that it's counting wrong, because I changed the Main Mouse Speed?

samerdl
07-31-2013, 03:43 PM
* FCurser v1.3
* Runtime: 22 Hours, 39 Minutes and 44 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 1077350 Exp P/H: -5105
* Curse Used : 37150 Casts P/h: 1639
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 221 Messed up: 7 Entered Cave: 2
* Time till break : 32 Minutes and 14 Seconds
Welcome to Runescape.
xxx
'Runescape has been updated.'
Runescape has been updated! Please restart Simba.
Successfully executed.

So a system update interrupted my try to get 60 - > 99 in one go.

I encoutered a bug, regarding the exp counter: It say that i got over one 1m exp but that's way off!! I actually "only" got about 700k.
I looked into it further and noticed, that the skript trys to cast curses faster than possible, and it counts everytime it trys, not everytime it actualy works. Is it possible, that it's counting wrong, because I changed the Main Mouse Speed?

Replied to your pm as well, could of been a lag/high usage of cpu issue, the script registers a 'gains' in exp when ever a red click is performed on the level 45 and the uptext is green 'cast'. you can revise the script if you can.

I haven't used this spot in a while, paranoia since fight caves does have a high ban rate.

Just a thought for everyone (or whoever reads this) you can take this script and use it at other spots.

scribby
08-07-2013, 02:34 AM
I got this error...

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel S\My Documents\Downloads\Fcurser13.simba'

I'm relatively new at this, please help.

kimi94
08-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Started from 63 magic now im 85, 150k curses to go!

My breaks are long cause i dont want to get banned hihi. Have about 20-30min breaks, exp now is bugged i get around 30k-35k xp/h

* FCurser v1.3
* Runtime: 51 Hours, 47 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 1578296 Exp P/H: 7438
* Curse Used : 54424 Casts P/h: 1050
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 776 Messed up: 13 Entered Cave: 6

Success
09-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Random question: With the -65 mage bonus do you automatically never hit?
Cause I don't have the vambs and I hit...

Solar
09-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Random question: With the -65 mage bonus do you automatically never hit?
Cause I don't have the vambs and I hit...

You do NEED the vambs.

Success
09-12-2013, 04:18 AM
You do NEED the vambs.

Alright thanks, I thought so. Time to get range up :redface:

mrkeen1
03-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Don't know if anyone is still using this, but the script just doesn't curse. Just clicks on inventory. Any fixes?

samerdl
03-29-2014, 06:11 PM
Don't know if anyone is still using this, but the script just doesn't curse. Just clicks on inventory. Any fixes?

No idea, haven't touched this in a while. I'll try to look into it next week. Kinda of lost interest with this project, been thinking of taking the script skeleton and using it else where.

I'll be sure to check it out.

mrkeen1
03-30-2014, 09:01 PM
No idea, haven't touched this in a while. I'll try to look into it next week. Kinda of lost interest with this project, been thinking of taking the script skeleton and using it else where.

I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks a ton, I appreciate it! I tried out V1.1 and it seems to be working flawlessly, albeit with a bit low xp/hr. Until then, would you mind letting me know what lines to change in order to get it to stop waiting on the fatty for a few seconds once in a while?

Cheers

samerdl
03-31-2014, 12:16 PM
Thanks a ton, I appreciate it! I tried out V1.1 and it seems to be working flawlessly, albeit with a bit low xp/hr. Until then, would you mind letting me know what lines to change in order to get it to stop waiting on the fatty for a few seconds once in a while?

Cheers

Checked it out today, there seemed to be an issue with the function that Finds the bank symbol - some yellow npc dots were registering as bank icon (guess colors shifted a bit over the course of the past few months), i resolved it by setting bank symbols to automatic 2 (bitmap) - now granted i have a new laptop.. From memory i can recall this command would make simba use 30-50% of CPU on my old and now dead laptop. On my new laptop it doesn't cause in memory/cpu hogs (then again, i can run bioshock infinite + 4 runescape accounts + quake 1+ quake 3 +tomb raider all the same time without slowing down my laptop).

I'll post a revision in a bit - testing it right now.

Also added reflection walking (which seems to work fine, no idea why tribot/osbot scripts died for fight cave mage training, i resolved the tile shifts easily with reflection).

Anyway i'll post back later.

edit: posting it, tell me how it goes. If you don't want to use reflection then simply set it to false, if you don't have the include then be sure to grab the unofficial reflection incldue from here http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479

mrkeen1
03-31-2014, 03:31 PM
Checked it out today, there seemed to be an issue with the function that Finds the bank symbol - some yellow npc dots were registering as bank icon (guess colors shifted a bit over the course of the past few months), i resolved it by setting bank symbols to automatic 2 (bitmap) - now granted i have a new laptop.. From memory i can recall this command would make simba use 30-50% of CPU on my old and now dead laptop. On my new laptop it doesn't cause in memory/cpu hogs (then again, i can run bioshock infinite + 4 runescape accounts + quake 1+ quake 3 +tomb raider all the same time without slowing down my laptop).

I'll post a revision in a bit - testing it right now.

Also added reflection walking (which seems to work fine, no idea why tribot/osbot scripts died for fight cave mage training, i resolved the tile shifts easily with reflection).

Anyway i'll post back later.

edit: posting it, tell me how it goes. If you don't want to use reflection then simply set it to false, if you don't have the include then be sure to grab the unofficial reflection incldue from here http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107479

Wicked. You're the best! I'm trying it out now with reflections on, and I will post a proggy either today or tomorrow. Just noticed right off the bat though that the first time it walked to safe-spot, it missed by one square and ended up killing the fatty; script logged-out then back in and fixed itself, so looking good.

Thanks again, it's very much appreciated.

samerdl
03-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Wicked. You're the best! I'm trying it out now with reflections on, and I will post a proggy either today or tomorrow. Just noticed right off the bat though that the first time it walked to safe-spot, it missed by one square and ended up killing the fatty; script logged-out then back in and fixed itself, so looking good.

Thanks again, it's very much appreciated.

Am thinking we could perfect the reflection walking method using walkpath and adding more points like i have for the blind or webwalk points, since it seems to miss the spots a few times.

The color walking should work.. 9/10 of times but takes more time since it scales alongside the walls.

Anyway i've pmed you a script i been working on today.. Tell me what you think of the concept/script, atm am testing it!.

mrkeen
04-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Just got 94 Magic with this script in conjunction with another one of samerdl's scripts! I set reflections to false, just for more accurate walking to safe spot. Samerdl if you read this, it is mrkeen1, just go banned for spamming on him lol...

Jeroen
06-08-2014, 09:40 PM
I got all the requirements, standing in front of the cave but nothing happens when im inside. The script doesnt want to walk to the safespot it seems. Any help?
Edit: I changed MAttMode to 2 and got to the safespot manually. It seems to work now. Im just a little worried when i have to walk automaticly to the safespot that it doesnt work as planned.

cruelty1345
07-18-2014, 03:31 AM
Great script

hadesflames
03-10-2015, 05:38 PM
* FCurser v1.4
* Runtime: 1 Hours, 41 Minutes and 29 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 50286 Exp P/H: 29730
* Curse Used : 1734 Casts P/h: 1025
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 4 Messed up: 0 Entered Cave: 0
* Time till break : 1 Hours, 21 Minutes and 43 Seconds
we ran out of runes, or something really went wrong?, terminating script

saeci
03-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Very nice script, helped me to get to 85 magic.
My longest proggie:

* FCurser v1.4
* Runtime: 11 Hours, 6 Minutes and 30 Seconds
* Experience Gained: 435667 Exp P/H: 39219
* Curse Used : 15023 Casts P/h: 1352
* No. Of Times : Failed Casting: 235 Messed up: 1 Entered Cave: 0
* Time till break : 31 Minutes and 44 Seconds

Edit: recent update broke something, after entering cave no longer clicks "click to continue" just sits there, so no more utilizing breaks at least in color mode

Note
07-25-2015, 02:43 PM
not sure if this script is still functional at all or not.. it seemed to work this morning for me. Is anyone able to tell me if this script is outdate? (the author of this script seems to be mia )

EarthAbove
09-14-2015, 02:45 AM
not sure if this script is still functional at all or not.. it seemed to work this morning for me. Is anyone able to tell me if this script is outdate? (the author of this script seems to be mia )

I'm a bit late for this but I'm pretty sure the script is outdated by now. I can't get it to work.