PDA

View Full Version : Ban Rate High

BigRedJapan
05-22-2013, 06:38 PM
Range Guild has high Ban Rate I would advise people to stay away ATM!

Silentcore
05-22-2013, 07:01 PM
this is nothing new, even on EOC the range guild is a high ban rate spot.

TMR
05-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Misleading title

BigRedJapan
05-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Well i got fucking banned for writting a god damm Script for a client their!

Flight
05-23-2013, 01:39 AM

I agree, this place has always been a bot (and ban) magnet, in both EoC and OSRS alike.

I don't understand. :/

Peanuts
05-23-2013, 02:16 AM

Really??
like you were just doing tests of ur code?
and you got banned?
Not even a hour+ run?

So true.

BigRedJapan
05-23-2013, 06:14 AM
It was 3 hours of Script running flawless with doing randoms idk why! Probably Invisible Jmod standing banning!

I logged into another account and that world was clear of players! So Be careful!

rebeltjeh
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM
Invisible mods banning.. Paranoid?

And if you use scripts it's at your own risk, obviously.

If you can't think that using a script that use 10 people at any world will get you banned in the end, then you had it comming in my humble oppinion.

samerdl
05-23-2013, 12:34 PM
I gave my friend my other EoC account to play on 07 (idk why he didn't make his own for 07) now he got it banned, he went to range Guild and got basically banned 20 minutes in, they gave him a 2 day 'final warning ban', the bans are manual as J mods are probably just hopping around banning people, i think even if you trained legit there, you're still going to get banned.

Its all manual, i donno why any 1 would train there, am just glad i 'maxed' range (got level 70/70 done with that skill forever) in fight caves, used the bot to go from 60 to 70 in 20 hour straight bot session no ban no nothing, and only cost me 72k for the 4k bone bolts i used, woopty do!.

But ye stay away from range guild forever, don even train there legit.

edit: poster above, thats not paranoia, you can watch the videos, jagex mods hide them selves and do not speak then ban people randomly then appear out of no where.

wogtaz ryder
05-24-2013, 02:48 AM
Yes j mods can very well be invisible , seen it with my own eyes .. if that makes sense lol..

bob_dole
05-26-2013, 04:45 AM
For the record jmods (ones with silver crown?) only have ability to mute people. Or at least the one who I was talking to

Flight
05-26-2013, 05:26 AM
For the record jmods (ones with silver crown?) only have ability to mute people. Or at least the one who I was talking to

Silver crowns are Player Moderators (PMods), they can only mute. Jagex Moderators (JMods) are golden crowns, they're Jagex staff, who can do anything.

rebeltjeh
05-26-2013, 02:21 PM
I gave my friend my other EoC account to play on 07 (idk why he didn't make his own for 07) now he got it banned, he went to range Guild and got basically banned 20 minutes in, they gave him a 2 day 'final warning ban', the bans are manual as J mods are probably just hopping around banning people, i think even if you trained legit there, you're still going to get banned.

Its all manual, i donno why any 1 would train there, am just glad i 'maxed' range (got level 70/70 done with that skill forever) in fight caves, used the bot to go from 60 to 70 in 20 hour straight bot session no ban no nothing, and only cost me 72k for the 4k bone bolts i used, woopty do!.

But ye stay away from range guild forever, don even train there legit.

edit: poster above, thats not paranoia, you can watch the videos, jagex mods hide them selves and do not speak then ban people randomly then appear out of no where.

Yes but, if you bot, that's the risk you take, if you start thinking like that ..
Then you might aswell play always legit.. I mean there's no point in thinking about that.

Same thing goes for talking to friends on rs about botting.
Yes jagex might read it.. But then again that's just beeing paranoid.

Botting is a gamble, you might gain a lot from it, but you ALWAYS have a chance to lose it all.

rj
05-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Client didn't get you banned it was manual

Peanuts
06-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Client didn't get you banned it was manual

Client, like a customer client.

OP: Bad luck man.. but.. Pretty obvious spot.... Always choose fight caves or something else.. even if its slower xp..
Not worth it.