PDA

View Full Version : Westkevin12's All In One PowerMiner

westkevin12
05-27-2013, 05:24 AM
westkevin12's All In One PowerMiner V 1

This Script will mine Iron, Coal, Mithril, Copper, Tin, or Clay in any location with a mining symbol in view of the minimap and ore in view on the main screen.
it will mine both solid ores and vein ores using ATPAs until the inv is full and then drop inv slots 2-28 and repeat untill it can not see the mining symbol on the minimap, then it will log out.
---------------------
please post any bugs you find or succesfull progress reports here along with feedback or suggestions of all kinds.
---------------------
--------------
Instructions:
Fill in usual user details, How many ore you want to mine before logging, and what type of ore to mine.
start this script at any mining spot with a mining symbol in view of the minimap and ore in view of the mainscreen.
if using a pickaxe in your inventory put it in the first inventory slot. (that's the top left slot in your inv)
Warning! this script will drop anything that is not in your first inv slot so be sure you bank anything you do NOT want to lose!
--------------
requirements:
You will need to have installed and setup simba.
you will need to have smart8 and srl/osr and 07 fonts, you can automaticly setup these with slushpuppys download found here. http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478
your ingame screen brightnes needs to be set on the brightest setting.
-------------
V1:
mines both solid and vein ore versions of Iron, Coal, Mithril, Copper, Tin, and Clay.
will stop after 500 ore are mined unless user changes ammount.
will log out if the script can not see the mining symbol on minimap and ore on the mainscreen.

The Mayor
05-27-2013, 05:47 AM
Grats on the release. If you don't want to copy and paste heaps of code for each ore type, you can just have one colour finding function but change the colour, hue, sat and tol depending on the ore selected :)

Edit: My 900th post :D

n0velli
05-27-2013, 01:05 PM
It was working just fine until it said 'can not see the iron, logging out!' after only mining about 5 ores

n0velli
05-27-2013, 01:14 PM
also, how safe is this to use?

Hoodz
05-27-2013, 02:57 PM
looking good!

maybe you can add some antiban?

while (AveragePixelShift(PBox, 250, 500) > 250) do
wait(200);

(got this from your mineloop procedure)

instead of wait you can do:

while (AveragePixelShift(PBox, 250, 500) > 250) do
antiban;

and you can just write a simple antiban procedure like this:

procedure AntiBan;
begin
case random(1000) of
0..1: begin
hoverskill(mining, false)
sleep(800+random(500))
end; // hovers the mining skill (xp check)

2..8: begin
makecompass(randomrange(0, 360))
sleep(800+random(500))
end; // moving the camera randomly

9..20: begin
MMouse(x, y, 4, 4);
sleep(800+random(500))
end; //random mouse movement
end
end;

you can put way more antiban things like: randomtab, moving mouse off screen, check if run is on, random object hovering, afk mode, mouse speed changing, examime inventory items and random right clicks on screen.

edit:
Can you make it so it mines oak? those are the best for money and XP
lol?

westkevin12
05-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Grats on the release. If you don't want to copy and paste heaps of code for each ore type, you can just have one colour finding function but change the colour, hue, sat and tol depending on the ore selected :)

Edit: My 900th post :D
thanks for the input mayor and Hoodz.
I will add some antiban if i can do it without harming the xp per hour too much. or maybee have an option to turn antiban on or off for those who don't want it. just don't want it to not be mining and lose ore to others because it was hovering a skill but I'll see what I can add.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 04:11 PM
thanks for the input mayor and Hoodz.
I will add some antiban if i can do it without harming the xp per hour too much. or maybee have an option to turn antiban on or off for those who don't want it. just don't want it to not be mining and lose ore to others because it was hovering a skill but I'll see what I can add.

I dont think anyone would care about losing some ore so that their account doesnt get banned. Also will be testing both your mining scripts today. will pso t feedback later.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 05:30 PM
OK first 10 seconds of testing this I can already tell your mining is flawless! SO the autominer is the best! so far and Ive tested all of them. But you do need anti randoms in there. Unless do you already? Also if you found gas detection and full anti randoms you would have the best autominer in all of the bots. NO JOKE! YOUR MINING IS GREAT!

holmant33
05-29-2013, 05:31 PM
And it has gem support where most do not! WOW already my favorite autominer. Just hope randoms work and runs from rock golems.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Also sometimes it picks up the gems and ores off the ground but im ok with it because you cant do anything with the coloring you use.

westkevin12
05-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Also sometimes it picks up the gems and ores off the ground but im ok with it because you cant do anything with the coloring you use.working on a fix for it sometimes picking ore up from the ground.
just gonna make it click near the mining symbol on the minimap to walk away from the ore to drop then when it searches for the closest ore it won't be the ore you dropped hopefully lol need to test it a bit more before releasing it.

holmant33
05-29-2013, 09:02 PM
that would definitly fix it! And would jump the XP up significantly! Only if you had working gas detection then you would be one of the top scripters here! NO JOKE!

Nilsie
05-31-2013, 02:51 PM
Is it normal that it clicks 2-3 ores after another. It mines but it messes up the pathing, so it messes up xp + looking human. I'm mining at rimmington iron ore.

alethium
06-03-2013, 04:33 PM
Whenever I try the script, it picks 5ish ores, then executes itself because it couldn't find any iron. Even though I said to mine tin. Happened more than once =/

R A G N A R
03-13-2015, 10:48 PM
I typed in Iron but it mines copper.. please fix.
Edit: Works now.

KeepBotting
03-13-2015, 10:49 PM
I typed in Iron but it mines copper.. please fix.

If you type in copper, might it mine iron?

aliko
03-23-2015, 09:28 AM
New window: 1180690
Error: Operator expected at line 33
Compiling failed.

which is " attempts := 0 CTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;"

gs3
05-05-2015, 01:59 AM
hey guys quick question, how do you get the scipt to only click on of the ores when its detecting color. Mine clicks all of them and misses.

liams007
05-05-2015, 09:47 PM
Minor: The color of iron needs to be tweaked a bit so it doesn't get confused with copper.
Major: There needs to be some sort of delay between clicks because sometimes it will click and ore, run towards the ore, and then immediately click another one before mining the first. Even more troublesome, sometimes it will spam click rocks and dropped ores so quickly and endlessly that not a single one will ever be mined.
Edit: Picking up dropped ores has become a problem too.

I did a ghetto fix to prevent from logging out and changed some colors and am making it work for me, so thank you for the script ^.^

aablmd83
05-06-2015, 08:13 PM
hey guys quick question, how do you get the scipt to only click on of the ores when its detecting color. Mine clicks all of them and misses.

I found a quick-fix until someone who actually knows how to script can give a more efficient method. First, locate the FindTheOre function for whichever ore you're mining, and where it says:

begin
MMTPA := MiddleTPA(MyATPA[i]);
MMouse(MMTPA.x, MMTPA.y, 3, 3);
if (waitUpTextMulti(['ine', 'roc'], 600)) then
begin
Result := True;
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
end

Change it to:

begin
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
begin
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
end

All this does is wait until the game detects you aren't moving (I think it might detect mining as well) before clicking again. Like I said, it's probably not the most efficient, but it's been working for me so far.

gs3
05-06-2015, 11:24 PM
I found a quick-fix until someone who actually knows how to script can give a more efficient method. First, locate the FindTheOre function for whichever ore you're mining, and where it says:

begin
begin
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
end

Change it to:

begin
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
begin
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
end

All this does is wait until the game detects you aren't moving (I think it might detect mining as well) before clicking again. Like I said, it's probably not the most efficient, but it's been working for me so far.

Thats good, I added in wait times as well but not with the While moving machanic, Also on a side note you should consider adding an addition of a random wait time to add a another layer of anti ban. Thanks alot for the helpful post. :)

Sh4d0wf0x
05-11-2015, 06:35 PM
In Al-Kharid it stops working saying it doesn't find ore sometimes. Also it picks up iron from the floor

iownyou23
09-06-2015, 09:33 PM

begin
begin
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
end

Change it to:

begin
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
begin
ClickMouse2(Mouse_Left);
while (isMoving) do
wait(50);
end

nice work, it was going crazy with the clicks.

sizzayin
12-13-2015, 02:09 AM
Error: Plugin(libsmartremote32) has not been found

I have all the plugins and aerolib and all that, not sure why I keep getting this error message???

Paradox122
04-20-2016, 02:13 AM
hey guys i keep getting compiling error. i struggle to script so help would be appreciated. I know this is probably anti-leech but im looking to learn more so any input is appreciated. IE, how color tolerance speed works, what it actually is, and how to set it.

begin
Attempts := 0 CTS := GetColorToleranceSpeed;

Error: Operator expected at line 34
Compiling failed.

westkevin12
01-02-2018, 02:06 PM
this script does not use aerolib, it uses smart8 and srl/osr and 07 fonts.
also I wrote this years ago so the colours are most likely off.