PDA

View Full Version : Safest way/s to sell RS07 GP?

msemtex
05-28-2013, 10:46 PM
Hi, what are the safest ways and methods of selling RS07 gp? I wish to sell some gp each month to pay for my membership. I'm aware that villavu has a black market for this, but there are restrictions in place with good reason. Also, I'm a little worried if my account could get banned for RWT, so I'm wondering if there are any way to ensure that the transfer doesn't trace back to my main account. I'm considering using a noob account to sell the gp. The payment method I intend to use would be paypal.

Additional note: I will be trying to get some RS07 scripts done this summer, as I have finished this year of university.

All help is appreciated.

EngageTheRage
05-28-2013, 10:48 PM
i sometimes use PlayerAuctions and quite like it. ive never had any issues and as long as you make sure you record and give it to the correct display name, they cover you if they try and chargeback :D

msemtex
05-28-2013, 10:50 PM
i sometimes use PlayerAuctions and quite like it. ive never had any issues and as long as you make sure you record and give it to the correct display name, they cover you if they try and chargeback :D

I will take a look into that. Thanks!

Wu-Tang Clan
05-28-2013, 11:45 PM
Id say craigslist or Kijiji are the safest ways since you meet in person and have tangible cash.

Rotcrack
06-03-2013, 06:45 PM
I wouldn't endorse trading RS07 GP yet, it is still rising in value compared to EOC

acow
06-04-2013, 01:46 AM
if you want p2p, I would recommend trading gp for p2p directly. powerbot market is quite good for that, and probs sythe.

msemtex
06-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Thanks guys!

Soviet Union
06-04-2013, 06:44 AM
From reading what you have said I guess you are quite new to the gold selling. On a few websites such as Sythe people will expect you to go first as your "new" so always use a REALLY trusted MM. But I'd say PlayerAuctions is safest but there is ALWAYS a risk associated.

msemtex
06-07-2013, 08:05 PM
From reading what you have said I guess you are quite new to the gold selling. On a few websites such as Sythe people will expect you to go first as your "new" so always use a REALLY trusted MM. But I'd say PlayerAuctions is safest but there is ALWAYS a risk associated.

Yeah I'am new, I have around 10m to sell. But I'm still investigating avenues of sale. I would never go first. I have bought GP before (from Yohojo), but not sold it.