PDA

View Full Version : could any one help me please? thanks

5424jason
05-29-2013, 02:36 PM
i am brand new to this simba bot (only just downloaded it a few hours ago) i dont understand how to get the scripts to work with the simba program could any one please tell me how to get one running im looking for a fighter bot post one that works please this is for the old runescape servers (2007)i have smart the newest one 8 and have tested that my simba has been installed properly but dont understand how to get one of these script things running if any one who fully understand this and is a kind person who dont mind helping they could get teamviewer and show me how to get a fighter bot running

rj
05-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Press the green triangle button under tools

5424jason
05-29-2013, 02:42 PM
i know that but it comes up with some ramdom problem and dont start thanks for trying to help tho

rj
05-29-2013, 02:43 PM
i know that but it comes up with some ramdom problem and dont start thanks for trying to help tho

What error are you getting?

Show the message in this box

http://i.imgur.com/w0JOSu7.png

5424jason
05-29-2013, 03:54 PM
so sorry i took soo long i was getting a new internet box thing to increase the speed do you have team viewer you could show me directly how it would work which i would rekon would be quick i am very sorry i took so long to reply

5424jason
05-29-2013, 04:03 PM
[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/misc/smart.simba(46:19): Invalid number of parameters at line 45
Compiling failed.
this is the log i get i dont understand any of these coding
this is from the fast fighter bot made by Narcle which is ment to be a good bot

5424jason
05-29-2013, 06:04 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl17browser.simba'
this is another bot i been trying to use but this is what it says once i press play could anyone help please

Sjoe
05-29-2013, 06:17 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\HoodzFighter_osr-srl17browser.simba'
this is another bot i been trying to use but this is what it says once i press play could anyone help please

Narcle's bot is outdated.

Here's an easy way to install the SRL-OSR include + Smart 8 http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478

samerdl
05-31-2013, 06:35 AM
I would advice to look at the other few thousand topics about your error or even the visible pinned topics on many sections.

No need to post a new topic ;)

Hoodz
05-31-2013, 07:30 AM

Install the srl-osr includes

rebeltjeh
05-31-2013, 02:03 PM
If you just type your error in google you'll get the solution.

Try to search a little bit before making a thread. (no offence.)

Peanuts
05-31-2013, 04:12 PM

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99577