PDA

View Full Version : Fighter

EngageTheRage
05-29-2013, 11:01 PM
Newest Version: 1.4

Hey, this is my first script here i hope it works well for you!
If you use it please post and tell me your thoughts! =)

The script has been made for melee. However, range will work if you are in an open area where the monster can attack you. this is because to determine if you are in combat, you will need a hp bar above your head and above the monsters.

If you fancy having a look through my code and telling me what you think (preferably in a manner that wont make me cry) that'd be great =) and then post your opinions and / or any improvements or additional features you think i should add.

Monsters in monsterProfiles.txt:
Moss giants,
Ogres,
Ghouls,

Food supported:
Lobsters,
Swordfish,
Sharks

Quick Set-Up:

- Make sure you have simba set up for OldSchool with SMART8.

- Your brightness must be on full (in runescape not on your computer)

- Download theses files 21550, 21551, first wav alert (https://www.dropbox.com/s/urc2lstuycqn0xf/whoSaidMyName.wav) and
second wav alert (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxqfbta1uykz870/noobsTalking.wav)

- place fighter1-4.simba and monsterProfiles.txt in C:\simba\scripts\

- place the wav files in C:\simba\

- load fighter1-4 in simba and press the run button

- fill out the form (save your profile for a quicker start in the future)

- Start at monster’s location, food and a teletab in your inventory (wont start without teletab)

- i recommend a ring of life just to be safe

Key Features:
o Easy form to set up script
o Save as many profiles as you like (profile includes all form settings)
o choose between a list of different pre-set monsters (and add your own!)
o Eats when below 30 hp
o Tele-tabs away when out of food or below 10 hp
o Sounds alerts if players speak or nickname appears onscreen
o If out of combat too long, finds group of 3+ NPCs to walk to on minimap
o Displays xp/hr and time running
o Solves many randoms (all those supported by SLR OSR randoms)
o Records debug info to fighterlog_date_time.txt for you to show me if you find a problem with the script

Adding Your Own Monsters:
To do this you will need to be familiar with getting colors using ACA.

Here is a link to the ACA thread:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26944

and here is a link to YoHoJo's tutorial:

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71074&highlight=Auto+Color

------------------------------------------

Using ACA set CTS to 2 and select the main color on your monster.

Make sure you write down the hue, sat, color and tolerance.

Next, select (and record the info of) a second color present on the monsters
(This ensures that the script chooses the monster as we check for the 1st color, and then cross check the area it is found in for the 2nd color. This eliminates any objects that are a similar color to your monster).

Now you have the information you need to add it to monsterProfiles.txt

There are a few simple rules:

each field is separated by a comma
each line (monster profile) is terminated with a comma
no spaces after/before commas

The format of each line is as follows:
Profile Name,monsterUpText,hue1,sat1,color1,tolerance1,hue 2,sat2,color2,tolerance2,

Example:
Moss 1,oss,0.06,1.03,3104115,6,0.81,2.18,4412252,3,
Moss 2,oss,0.04,0.43,3824989,11,0.81,2.18,4412252,3,

As you can see, spaces are permitted with the profile name (or even within upText if you so desire).

Once you successfully add a monsterProfile (a single line) to monsterProfiles.txt save the file and load up the script. Your monster will now load up in the monsters drop down list!

Don't be afraid to mess with this, if you bugger it up, just re-download the monsterProfiles.txt from this thread :)

Adding/Loading/Deleting Profiles:

This is extremely simple, once you fill out the form, before pressing start if you want to save those settings (so you dont have to type them out everytime) then hit the save button at the top.

Now you will see in the white box in the title banner, the profile name that you assigned to that profile.

To load a profile all you have to do is select it from the list, and the form will be filled in with that profiles settings.

You can add as many profiles as you like, so you can have multiple accounts at multiple locations training different skills and not need to type out their information, and select the options every time you start the script.

If you wish to delete a profile just select it from the list and press the delete button.

This feature will create a file, playerProfiles.txt in C:\simba\scripts\ but you will not have to touch it. It is all managed from the form. If you delete this file, the script will still work, but you will lose all of your player profiles.

Future Updates:
- add/save your own monster profiles (update 1.1 allows own monsters to be added to monsterProfiles)
- save accounts info (1.3 allows profile saving)
- more food (1.2 has swordfish and sharks, monkfish coming as soon as i get some)
- more monsters (1.1 now really easy to add yourself and i can update monsterProfiles here for a global list)
- make it easier to add monster profiles - ie a new tab in the form
- banking at some locations
- improve combat detection when other players around (somehow, not sure yet)
- clean up code and add custom wait function (move eat call location, change wait calls to until wait whilst moving)
- add breaking function ie: break every 90 to 150 minutes for 10 to 30 minutes (1.4 has this added to form)
- add range xp tracking (1.4 added)
- change open files calls so simba can be anywhere (at the moment it must be C:\simba) (1.4 sorted)
- make a function to download monsterProfiles.txt so it doesnt have to be manually downloaded

Some Pretty Pictures For You:

http://imageshack.us/a/img29/5255/guiexample.png http://imageshack.us/a/img593/577/guiexample2.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img23/6673/proggy3p.png

Pictures From Break Update:

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/9276/guiexample3.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img812/6695/breakexample2.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/1513/breakexample.png

**** UPDATE 1.1 ****

-there is now a file "monsterProfiles.txt" that you will need in the "~/simba/scripts/"
folder
-this allows user to add their own monsters to the file so they can be chosen in
the form.
-fixed bug where incorrect fight stance was chosen

**** UPDATE 1.2 ****
-now not allowed to start unless there is a teletab in your inventory detected by
DTM so can be anywhere.
-sword fish and sharks added to food list, will do monkfish as soon as i can
acquire some for the DTM.

**** UPDATE 1.3 ****
-save form settings as profiles, creates a new file called playerProfiles.txt
we you dont have to touch
-in form is now a list of profiles at the top, and a button to save your current
form settings, and a button to delete the selected profile

**** UPDATE 1.4 ****
-now a break function in form. can choose how long to play before break and how
long you want it to break for. these are saved with profile as well.
-fixed strength and defence xp/hr mix up
-altered combat detection

*** Current Files ***
first wav alert (https://www.dropbox.com/s/urc2lstuycqn0xf/whoSaidMyName.wav)
second wav alert (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cxqfbta1uykz870/noobsTalking.wav)

rj
05-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Good job on this it looks great!

Ryutoh
05-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Looks good, and seems to support a lot. I'll test it out later at ogres and give you some feedback. ;)
Also, I recommend a excalibur/dba spec support.

Ashaman88
05-30-2013, 02:14 AM
I'll take a gander and let you know what I think :). Congrats on the first release btw!

EngageTheRage
05-30-2013, 02:43 AM
I'll take a gander and let you know what I think :). Congrats on the first release btw!

that'd be great, and thanks :D it needs some cleaning up (a lot) :/

The Mayor
05-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Just taken a quick look through. Nice first script :)

EngageTheRage
05-30-2013, 04:49 AM
Just taken a quick look through. Nice first script :)

thank you ... and on that note, the first update:

there is now a file "monsterProfiles.txt" that you will need in the "~/simba/scripts/" folder.

this .txt file contains info on different monsters, and allows you to add your own monsters without editing the script, and once entered once, they will be there when the GUI loads up as a select-able option forever (as long as you dont move/delete monsterProfiles!).

for example:

Ghouls,hou,0.03,0.24,9022123,21,0.00,0.10,3554102, 8,
Orgres,gre,0.04,0.52,9351107,10,0.03,0.79,1587005, 10,
Moss1,oss,0.06,1.03,3104115,6,0.81,2.18,4412252,3,
Moss2,oss,0.04,0.43,3824989,11,0.81,2.18,4412252,3 ,

is what mine looks like at the moment.

that is:
Name shown in GUI, UpText, primary hue, primary sat, primary color, primary tolerance, secondary hue, secondary sat, secondary color, secondary tolerance,

there must be no spaces in a line, and there must be a comma between each field (of which there must be all 10 listed above) and a comma terminating each line. furthermore only alpha-numeric characters and decimal points may be used.

another added feature is the ability to choose 2 monsters, if like i have found at the moss giants, there are different colors of the same monster. or if you are at cows and want to fight cows and calfs. however the UpText that is searched for will still only be from the primary monster. please note you do not have to choose a second monster, one is fine.

Solar
05-30-2013, 06:01 AM
Congrats on the script release!

I've not looked at the script, but the light cyan text is in the OP could do with changing though, a little hard to read.
Looks good if SRL members are saying it's decent though. :)

Ryutoh
05-30-2013, 06:17 AM
Ran it for a little over an hour till I checked on it almost being killed by a plant with no food, although on a side note it runs pretty solid, and is quick. Got about 75k exp combining str/hp but the exp/hr wasn't working, not sure if I did the config wrong or not. I'll try it out again later. For now I just recommend it to check combat multiple times and to run in a random direction till out of combat if no food. :)

Sk1nyNerd
05-30-2013, 06:39 AM
looks good! impressive first release :D

pm when you figure out how to save settings so theyre available next time you run the script? havent been able to figure it out for a couple days now and could use some help :P

do be careful on what NPC's you allow to the public however... good job man

EngageTheRage
05-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Congrats on the script release!

I've not looked at the script, but the light cyan text is in the OP could do with changing though, a little hard to read.
Looks good if SRL members are saying it's decent though. :)

thank you!

cool, i have a mess with the color now :)

Ran it for a little over an hour till I checked on it almost being killed by a plant with no food, although on a side note it runs pretty solid, and is quick. Got about 75k exp combining str/hp but the exp/hr wasn't working, not sure if I did the config wrong or not. I'll try it out again later. For now I just recommend it to check combat multiple times and to run in a random direction till out of combat if no food. :)

I have noticed the strange plant problem too! the findRandoms doesn't seem to find it. if you get it again, can you take a few screen shots from different angles of the plant please? same with the chicken if you get it. i'll try and add a little run away until they disappear thing :D

If you have a tele tab bottom right (I'll change that to anywhere) then when you are out of food it tele's away. For the Xp/hr in the form you must choose combat skill as the skill you are training, it doesn't combine with hp as well, so you should choose "strength" and it would show approx 50,000xp/hr if you got 75k combined.

looks good! impressive first release :D

pm when you figure out how to save settings so theyre available next time you run the script? havent been able to figure it out for a couple days now and could use some help :P

do be careful on what NPC's you allow to the public however... good job man

thanks man! :)

i have save settings working. i use a .txt file to store all the saved data in as it allows for modification without affecting the script. the idea is that once the script is complete (if ever) then you can edit your saved players/monsters settings completely separately so that any issues that occur are 100% in the way you have provided the data as opposed to you having messed with the script :D (also, i thought it was quite cool/interesting :D aha)

i have only included a few, should any of those not be?

Sk1nyNerd
05-30-2013, 05:05 PM
thanks man! :)

i have save settings working. i use a .txt file to store all the saved data in as it allows for modification without affecting the script. the idea is that once the script is complete (if ever) then you can edit your saved players/monsters settings completely separately so that any issues that occur are 100% in the way you have provided the data as opposed to you having messed with the script :D (also, i thought it was quite cool/interesting :D aha)

i have only included a few, should any of those not be?

if your using a form to fill out the info how do you mess up the script? lol pretty neat though. im sure it invloves a txtfile and since mine is multiplayer ill have to use an array or something but i havent done those on simba so ill peek at yours to get the basis of files hehe :P

no ur good, just a future reference.

gratz again

Lajit
05-30-2013, 08:27 PM
Please add cows and low level monsters please. Or the option to do it yourself

EngageTheRage
05-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Please add cows and low level monsters please. Or the option to do it yourself

You can do it yourself, read the black text at the end about adding to monsterProfiles.txt :)

But yeah I will add cows :)

vtedech
05-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Add Giant Spiders please, along with experiments if possible, Also hill giants/ and druids, and this would be the best AIO fighter made by anyone using simba

bigblacknerd
05-31-2013, 03:40 AM
Add Giant Spiders please, along with experiments if possible, Also hill giants/ and druids, and this would be the best AIO fighter made by anyone using simba

add them urself, it isnt that hard he explained it. use aca.

EngageTheRage
05-31-2013, 09:51 AM

I'll add those today :)

Solar
05-31-2013, 10:48 AM
Just be careful what you do add. Yes you want this to be a great script, but you also don't want lots of people running it and ruining the good training spots.
That's my thinking anyway.

BTW, the text is more readable now. :)

EngageTheRage
05-31-2013, 10:52 AM
Just be careful what you do add. Yes you want this to be a great script, but you also don't want lots of people running it and ruining the good training spots.
That's my thinking anyway.

BTW, the text is more readable now. :)

gaint spiders, hill giants, cows ... i assume they are fairly common so fine to add ? if you have any particular monsters in mind, drop me a pm and i'll make sure i dont add them. as i have said before i dont really play so im not sure which spots should remain hidden :D

Solar
05-31-2013, 10:56 AM
:D I'm almost the same, I don't grind and haven't trained combat in OSRS for a while, so I don't know what spots shouldn't be added either.
The only one I would be wary of is experiments out of the ones you listed. But hey, it's your script, you can add whatever you want.

Sk1nyNerd
05-31-2013, 02:34 PM
experiments should not be included@!!! ever!

EngageTheRage
05-31-2013, 02:37 PM
experiments should not be included@!!! ever!

yea no worries :) i dont want to get a good spot flooded, but of course people can add any monster themselves :D

ima go on a hunt in a bit i think and add a load of monsters, just normal ones though :D

Seanx123
06-01-2013, 12:42 AM
I Added my monster and it its the drop down list, but when i start it up, it wont attack the monster? Help please.

rj
06-01-2013, 12:54 AM
You know if you want you can make it so when somebody enters their password it will show up as stars right :)

Bot Or Die Trying
06-01-2013, 07:09 AM
gaint spiders, hill giants, cows ... i assume they are fairly common so fine to add ? if you have any particular monsters in mind, drop me a pm and i'll make sure i dont add them. as i have said before i dont really play so im not sure which spots should remain hidden :D

If you want to add it yourself, do deadly red spiders as well in the Varrock Sewers. Hoodz's Fighter bot is what I use there and it's great but the bot will wander off since it is such a wide area and once you kill the spider, it has trouble locating the previous location it was in to get to the bunch... Not sure if you can do something to give it a set of coordinates to not pass through, that would be great. Not sure if it's possible, but whatever.

Will try this out! Thanks. Maybe you and Hoodz can work together on one fighter.. Would be amazing haha.

EngageTheRage
06-01-2013, 07:14 AM
I Added my monster and it its the drop down list, but when i start it up, it wont attack the monster? Help please.

If its in the list and the scripts starts with outs errors, you have entered it in the correct format. If it then doesn't attack them it means your colours are off. :)

You know if you want you can make it so when somebody enters their password it will show up as stars right :)

Yeah but why would you need that, the only person there is you. I left it as plain text so that if you mis spell you can see. If enough people don't like that though and want asterixes instead, I can easily do that, it's one line of code :)

If you want to add it yourself, do deadly red spiders as well in the Varrock Sewers. Hoodz's Fighter bot is what I use there and it's great but the bot will wander off since it is such a wide area and once you kill the spider, it has trouble locating the previous location it was in to get to the bunch... Not sure if you can do something to give it a set of coordinates to not pass through, that would be great. Not sure if it's possible, but whatever.

Will try this out! Thanks. Maybe you and Hoodz can work together on one fighter.. Would be amazing haha.

Yeah I'll have a looksy at those :)

If the bot wanders off and is out of combat for over 8 seconds I think it is, it looks on the mini map for a group of 3+ npcs close together. It then clicks and walks to them. This *should* get it back and has worked well everywhere I have tested it :D

EngageTheRage
06-01-2013, 08:58 PM
ok, a little update for any who cares :p

i have spent some time on this today, and have these features nailed now:
- breaking function, this is another few options in the form and wokrs quite nicely.
- add range xp tracking, before you couldnt select range from combat skills so couldnt track xp if thats what you were training.
- change open files calls so simba can be anywhere (at the moment it must be C:\simba). i had the path hard-coded in for some reason, the use of "AppPath" has fixed that and the simba folder can now be anywhere and it will work :D
- and i moved where eat was called. in 1.3 eat aws only called when in combat, if you are being attacked long range by the evil chicken it sometimes misses tat you are in combat and there is potential to die :/ moving eat insures that every loop iteration checks health giving the ability to teletab out of there. should drastically resuce chances of dying.

features i want to include before next release:
- ability to input new monster info in the form, instead of having to manually edit monsterProfiles.txt this wont be difficult as its very similar to saving the users settings into playerProfiles.txt it will just mean the form will need to be re-arranged.
- general code clean up and management. the script is now over 1500 lines and as such if i leave it for any time i will have no idea what anything does. i plan on cleaning it up completely by rewriting it in a fresh file and making sure all variables and functions have appropriate names, and that each function/procedure has detailed comments so that anyone reading will understand why everything is there.
- remove wait(xxx); and add my own custom wait that checks for randoms as waiting. this will improve random detection as the script will be constantly checking for them.

features that may be a little further off:
- also looking at having monsterProfiles.txt auto-update and from that making the script auto update. although this may not be in the next update.
- today i looked at SPS walking i may give that a go as well. if i do there will be a few supported areas that i have hard-coded in

well if you read that, thanks, and if you have any opinions, fire away :)

rj
06-01-2013, 09:41 PM
ok, a little update for any who cares :p

i have spent some time on this today, and have these features nailed now:
- breaking function, this is another few options in the form and wokrs quite nicely.
- add range xp tracking, before you couldnt select range from combat skills so couldnt track xp if thats what you were training.
- change open files calls so simba can be anywhere (at the moment it must be C:\simba). i had the path hard-coded in for some reason, the use of "AppPath" has fixed that and the simba folder can now be anywhere and it will work :D
- and i moved where eat was called. in 1.3 eat aws only called when in combat, if you are being attacked long range by the evil chicken it sometimes misses tat you are in combat and there is potential to die :/ moving eat insures that every loop iteration checks health giving the ability to teletab out of there. should drastically resuce chances of dying.

features i want to include before next release:
- ability to input new monster info in the form, instead of having to manually edit monsterProfiles.txt this wont be difficult as its very similar to saving the users settings into playerProfiles.txt it will just mean the form will need to be re-arranged.
- general code clean up and management. the script is now over 1500 lines and as such if i leave it for any time i will have no idea what anything does. i plan on cleaning it up completely by rewriting it in a fresh file and making sure all variables and functions have appropriate names, and that each function/procedure has detailed comments so that anyone reading will understand why everything is there.
- remove wait(xxx); and add my own custom wait that checks for randoms as waiting. this will improve random detection as the script will be constantly checking for them.

features that may be a little further off:
- also looking at having monsterProfiles.txt auto-update and from that making the script auto update. although this may not be in the next update.
- today i looked at SPS walking i may give that a go as well. if i do there will be a few supported areas that i have hard-coded in

well if you read that, thanks, and if you have any opinions, fire away :)

Looks great! I would test it if I was at a computer at the moment

EngageTheRage
06-01-2013, 11:00 PM
Looks great! I would test it if I was at a computer at the moment

thanks man i appreciate it! getting close to completion now! :D

rj
06-01-2013, 11:16 PM
thanks man i appreciate it! getting close to completion now! :D

Good luck, I can't view the source be but always try to make forms as compact as possible

Bleazy
06-01-2013, 11:34 PM
File[C:\Simba\Scripts\fighterLog_01-06-13_06-32-33.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Hey, I keep getting this error when I try to run the script. As far as I know I've placed the files in the correct areas, the .wav files in the c:\simba folder and the other two files in c:\simba\scripts. I'm a complete simba noob but if you could explain it to me/help me fix it that would be awesome!

EngageTheRage
06-01-2013, 11:42 PM
File[C:\Simba\Scripts\fighterLog_01-06-13_06-32-33.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Hey, I keep getting this error when I try to run the script. As far as I know I've placed the files in the correct areas, the .wav files in the c:\simba folder and the other two files in c:\simba\scripts. I'm a complete simba noob but if you could explain it to me/help me fix it that would be awesome!

what does it say before that? copy all the text from the console :)

most likely it is because you havent put monsterProfiles.txt in simba\scripts\ ...

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 12:12 AM
what does it say before that? copy all the text from the console :)

most likely it is because you havent put monsterProfiles.txt in simba\scripts\ ...
This is the whole text that it shows

*** Players Profiles ***
i = 0
['Ghouls', 'hou', '0.03', '0.24', '9022123', '21', '0.00', '0.10', '3554102', '8']
i = 1
['Orgres', 'gre', '0.04', '0.52', '9351107', '10', '0.03', '0.79', '1587005', '10']
i = 2
['Moss1', 'oss', '0.06', '1.03', '3104115', '6', '0.81', '2.18', '4412252', '3']
i = 3
['Moss2', 'oss', '0.04', '0.43', '3824989', '11', '0.81', '2.18', '4412252', '3']
OpenFile - Exception. Could not open file: C:\Simba\Scripts\playerProfiles.txt
Error: Exception: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 480
The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1, 2, 3]
The following bitmaps were not freed: [0, 1, 2]

Edit: And yes, Monsterprofiles.txt is in Simba\Scripts

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:25 AM
This is the whole text that it shows

*** Players Profiles ***
i = 0
['Ghouls', 'hou', '0.03', '0.24', '9022123', '21', '0.00', '0.10', '3554102', '8']
i = 1
['Orgres', 'gre', '0.04', '0.52', '9351107', '10', '0.03', '0.79', '1587005', '10']
i = 2
['Moss1', 'oss', '0.06', '1.03', '3104115', '6', '0.81', '2.18', '4412252', '3']
i = 3
['Moss2', 'oss', '0.04', '0.43', '3824989', '11', '0.81', '2.18', '4412252', '3']
OpenFile - Exception. Could not open file: C:\Simba\Scripts\playerProfiles.txt
Error: Exception: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 480

Edit: And yes, Monsterprofiles.txt is in Simba\Scripts

re-download the script and it will work now, forgot to check if something existed or not :D

rj
06-02-2013, 12:28 AM
re-download the script and it will work now, forgot to check if something existed or not :D

Hey just a suggestion, if you check out the gee in my signature how to write a log to a .txt file I have a function were if the file does not exist it creates it (visit thread in my siggy)

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:35 AM
Hey just a suggestion, if you check out the gee in my signature how to write a log to a .txt file I have a function were if the file does not exist it creates it (visit thread in my siggy)

yea there is a log file created whenever the script is run "fighterLog_date_time.txt" in which i write a looaddd of stuff which help me isolate any errors.

the issue was that to save settings (profiles) for the the form i use another file (playerProfiles.txt) which the user never has to touch. it just stores the info i need to load data into the form, which i retrieve at start up. for some reason i forgot to check that it existed :/ all i had to do was wack in an if statement to check the fileName isnt -1 and if it is it creates the file :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Aaannnnnnnnndddddddddd......

OpenFile - Exception. Could not open file: C:\Simba\Scripts\monsterProfiles.txt
Error: Exception: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 54
File[C:\Simba\Scripts\fighterLog_01-06-13_07-35-01.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Got this now lol

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:38 AM
Aaannnnnnnnndddddddddd......

Error: Exception: Invalid FileNum passed: -1 at line 54
File[C:\Simba\Scripts\fighterLog_01-06-13_07-35-01.txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Got this now lol

you still need to have monsterProfiles.txt in simba\scripts

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 12:41 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/347v1pf.png

'Tis there.

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:45 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/347v1pf.png

'Tis there.

rename it and remove the (1) ... it must be called monsterProfiles.txt :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Now it is saying this:

no monster selected, terminating.
Successfully executed.

The tool looks like this (the **** is actually a nickname)

http://i42.tinypic.com/e6691t.png

I am really not trying to be a pain in the ass here, I honestly don't understand.

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:55 AM
Now it is saying this:

Successfully executed.

The tool looks like this (the **** is actually a nickname)

http://i42.tinypic.com/e6691t.png

I am really not trying to be a pain in the ass here, I honestly don't understand.

no worries at all :) as it says on the right to select you actually have to click the monster you want, as it says you must click an option from each list (excluding the 2nd monster) and you must enter a nick name, when you select an option it will turn blue.

EDIT: once you have filled it out then hit save and it will now appear in the top box to be clicked in future and that will automatically fill in everything you saved :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 01:08 AM
no worries at all :) as it says on the right to select you actually have to click the monster you want, as it says you must click an option from each list (excluding the 2nd monster) and you must enter a nick name, when you select an option it will turn blue.

EDIT: once you have filled it out then hit save and it will now appear in the top box to be clicked in future and that will automatically fill in everything you saved :D

Ahhhhh ok I gotcha, and IDK if you can help with this but every nickname I try always gives the warning in the console that the nickname isn't found in the players or some shit like that.

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 01:11 AM
Ahhhhh ok I gotcha, and IDK if you can help with this but every nickname I try always gives the warning in the console that the nickname isn't found in the players or some shit like that.

yeah that warning is cmopletly fine, i assume that your login usernam ething is differnt to your rs display name ... ie if i log in with EngageTheRage but in rs my display is nightmare then the string "mare" would be a valid nickname but it is not found within EngageTheRage ... i hope that makes sense?

in conclusion ... that warning is absolutely nothing to worry about :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 01:13 AM
yeah that warning is cmopletly fine, i assume that your login usernam ething is differnt to your rs display name ... ie if i log in with EngageTheRage but in rs my display is nightmare then the string "mare" would be a valid nickname but it is not found within EngageTheRage ... i hope that makes sense?

in conclusion ... that warning is absolutely nothing to worry about :D
Yes, that makes sense, thanks for all the help with getting this up and going, all seems to be working well so far. I'll report back in a few hours and let you/everybody in the thread know how its going!

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Thank You! you highlighted a bug and from trying to explain i think i need to make it simpler/more failsafes!

yeah please let me know how it goes :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 02:32 AM
Well, all was going good and well, but at about 1 hour and 20 mins it decided to randomly tele tab me and log out. Any ideas?

Also, couldn't get the xp/hr to show anything but 0.

rj
06-02-2013, 02:34 AM
Well, all was going good and well, but at about 1 hour and 20 mins it decided to randomly tele tab me and log out. Any ideas?

Read the op means to are out of food or low hp

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 02:35 AM
Read the op means to are out of food or low hp

Was not out of food/low on health though.

rj
06-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Was not out of food/low on health though.

Then in that case it is a glitch and the op will fix it, OR you were using a un supported food

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 02:39 AM
Then in that case it is a glitch and the op will fix it, OR you were using a un supported food
Was using sharks for 1 hour and 20 mins. Its not a big deal, just was letting OP know what was going on.

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 04:36 AM

If you are out of combat for over 60secs it tele's as well :) no bug, bug I can change that time if needed :)

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 04:52 AM
If you are out of combat for over 60secs it tele's as well :) no bug, bug I can change that time if needed :)

I think the timing is actually a good function. Maybe add a user option to change the time though.

Edit: http://i42.tinypic.com/34rzp7o.png

Ran for 2 hours, no problems whatsoever. Would have kept going but I needed to go do some other stuff.

Bot Or Die Trying
06-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Engage - what are the 2 wav files for exactly? Lmao one makes a beep sound and the other sounds like a train! hahaha

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Engage - what are the 2 wav files for exactly? Lmao one makes a beep sound and the other sounds like a train! hahaha

Yeahhh ... Lol I forgot to mention that ... Is a player speaks to you, so blue text in chat box, the beeping starts and I'd your nickname is said on main screen the fog horn goes off :p

Loads of times this has helped me catch someone whose just said hi, so I am able to switch worlds without being reported. Or it alerts you to most randoms as they say your whole display name on screen but that doesn't appear in the chat box ... This allows you to check it doesn't fail some of the bigger randoms :)

I think the timing is actually a good function. Maybe add a user option to change the time though.

Edit: http://i42.tinypic.com/34rzp7o.png

Ran for 2 hours, no problems whatsoever. Would have kept going but I needed to go do some other stuff.

oh yeah i forgot to help with xp/hr ... in the form the combat skill list is what skill you wish to track so it will display the xp per hour of that skill :)

happy hippo
06-02-2013, 09:46 AM
nicee

EngageTheRage
06-02-2013, 12:46 PM
nicee

thanks you :)

Bleazy, there was an issue with measure xp/hr it had defence and strength mixed up so if you selected one it measures the other. its sorted for the next release though :D

Just testing out the breaking function at the moment and then i'll probably release that this evening/tomorrow :D

Bleazy
06-02-2013, 10:43 PM
thanks you :)

Bleazy, there was an issue with measure xp/hr it had defence and strength mixed up so if you selected one it measures the other. its sorted for the next release though :D

Just testing out the breaking function at the moment and then i'll probably release that this evening/tomorrow :D
Nice! Just in time for my 4 day weekend from work. I'm looking forward to this! Great script so far man, I can only see it getting better.

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 08:57 AM
I run it, sets itself and etc etc and kills a ghoul then just stands there and doesnt do anything.

I have set up the script correctly.

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 08:59 AM
I run it, sets itself and etc etc and kills a ghoul then just stands there and doesnt do anything.

I have set up the script correctly.

You are going to have to give me more than that.

Are you sure you selected the correct monster? The first kill might be retaliation.

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 09:13 AM
You are going to have to give me more than that.

Are you sure you selected the correct monster? The first kill might be retaliation.

100% sure, and no because they are non aggressive to me :/

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 09:32 AM
100% sure, and no because they are non aggressive to me :/

yeha but i need slightly more information than its not working ... there is a fighterLog_date_time.txt created when you run the script, can you send me that so i can see whats going on please :)

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 09:46 AM
yeha but i need slightly more information than its not working ... there is a fighterLog_date_time.txt created when you run the script, can you send me that so i can see whats going on please :)

where abouts is it created?

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 09:52 AM
where abouts is it created?

in simba\scripts\

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 09:59 AM
in simba\scripts\
http://pastebin.com/DWBuaME1

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:01 AM
http://pastebin.com/DWBuaME1

what you just pasted says you are were not in combat, it then found and click the monster and now your are in combat ...

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 10:02 AM
what you just pasted says you are were not in combat, it then found and click the monster and now your are in combat ...

yeah it attacks 1 monster then does nothing and just stands still

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:03 AM
yeah it attacks 1 monster then does nothing and just stands still

is there someone else in the area? you should try and find an empty world (depending on how many monsters there are and the are they are spread over, it will work with others there, but will almost definitely be slower)

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 10:04 AM
nope its empty and monsters are right next to eachother :?

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:09 AM
nope its empty and monsters are right next to eachother :?

can you send me the whole fighterLog file please, you can pm it or something if you would like, but what you showed wasnt it all.

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 10:15 AM
can you send me the whole fighterLog file please, you can pm it or something if you would like, but what you showed wasnt it all.

http://pastebin.com/ESbKv8DN

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:22 AM
http://pastebin.com/ESbKv8DN

hmmm ...

would you mind giving me a screen shot of the main screen so i can fix this?

and thank you for pointing this out, i believe i havent put enough checks in when searching for the hp bars to establish if in combat or not.

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 10:23 AM
hmmm ...

would you mind giving me a screen shot of the main screen so i can fix this?

and thank you for pointing this out, i believe i havent put enough checks in when searching for the hp bars to establish if in combat or not.

this is the setup i was using

http://gyazo.com/9e0c2e13a8d57990c63a6e47a6c837e3.png

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:28 AM
this is the setup i was using

http://gyazo.com/9e0c2e13a8d57990c63a6e47a6c837e3.png

ok, give me 20mins and i'll upload the fix ... :D

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 10:37 AM
ok, give me 20mins and i'll upload the fix ... :D
Awesome man :D thanks

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Awesome man :D thanks

test out 1-4 which is there now and tell me how that goes ... :D

any profiles you have saved will need to be re-done, there is now breaking included that can be saved in form

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
test out 1-4 which is there now and tell me how that goes ... :D

any profiles you have saved will need to be re-done, there is now breaking included that can be saved in form
now all it does is log me in and hover over my attack skill.

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 03:25 PM
this is what it says

break entry incomplete, no breaks will be taken.
index: 0
name: hou
no secondary monster selected.
--
WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: (my login)

For more information, visit http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5410
SRL Compiled in 31 msec
Loading SMART: http://oldschool33.runescape.com
players declared ...
Welcome to Runescape.
(my login)
Screenshot of: IP Log 55 Seconds
logged in.
started InCombat
Started eat

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 04:14 PM
this is what it says

break entry incomplete, no breaks will be taken.
index: 0
name: hou
no secondary monster selected.
--
WARNING: Your nickname isn' found in the players name with player: (my login)

For more information, visit http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5410
SRL Compiled in 31 msec
Loading SMART: http://oldschool33.runescape.com
players declared ...
Welcome to Runescape.
(my login)
Screenshot of: IP Log 55 Seconds
logged in.
started InCombat
Started eat

what you have just posted is EXACTLY how it should load up correctly ...

you havent filled in break, it has told you, you have selected ghouls (which is the monster at index 0), you have chosen not to select a secondary monster.

ive have already explained tat the nickname warning should be ignored if your display name and username are different.

it then has setup srl, loaded smart and logged you in.

now without writing anything to the log, it will set your fightstyle, check that you have a teletab and then check your starting xp for the combat skill you chose.

"started incombat" is the first line of the mainloop (might change that name) and the first thing the main llop does is call the eat method to check that your health (below 30 it eats, below 10 it teletabs away).

sooooooo .... there is nothing in what you have posted that is wrong ... its checking your health and will then move on to determine if you are in combat or not and either go to antiban or find and attack monsters acccording on the outcome ...

downwindchubs
06-03-2013, 05:36 PM
what you have just posted is EXACTLY how it should load up correctly ...

you havent filled in break, it has told you, you have selected ghouls (which is the monster at index 0), you have chosen not to select a secondary monster.

ive have already explained tat the nickname warning should be ignored if your display name and username are different.

it then has setup srl, loaded smart and logged you in.

now without writing anything to the log, it will set your fightstyle, check that you have a teletab and then check your starting xp for the combat skill you chose.

"started incombat" is the first line of the mainloop (might change that name) and the first thing the main llop does is call the eat method to check that your health (below 30 it eats, below 10 it teletabs away).

sooooooo .... there is nothing in what you have posted that is wrong ... its checking your health and will then move on to determine if you are in combat or not and either go to antiban or find and attack monsters acccording on the outcome ...

Yes, it logs me in, check my inv, hovers over my attack skill to check xp then doesnt do anything, I left it for ages and nothing, tried multiple times too, idk whats wrong.

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 06:12 PM
Yes, it logs me in, check my inv, hovers over my attack skill to check xp then doesnt do anything, I left it for ages and nothing, tried multiple times too, idk whats wrong.

i need the log to be able to see what it is ....

Bleazy
06-03-2013, 07:51 PM
Not sure what all the hubba hubba is about v1.4 not working, just tested and everything works including the break function. I'll say it again Engage, fantastic script!

EngageTheRage
06-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Not sure what all the hubba hubba is about v1.4 not working, just tested and everything works including the break function. I'll say it again Engage, fantastic script!

thank you so much! thats great to hear! :D

OMGWTFISTHIS
06-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey Engage, what are you referring to by ACA? D: I tried searching, can't find that anywhere.

Edit: Found it using Google search rather than Villavu's. Time to try this out.

Bleazy
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/34q6b15.png
Little 4 1/2 hour proggie for ya. v1.4 is working flawlessly.

Edit: Would have ran much longer but ran out of food.

Bot Or Die Trying
06-04-2013, 04:49 AM
Yeahhh ... Lol I forgot to mention that ... Is a player speaks to you, so blue text in chat box, the beeping starts and I'd your nickname is said on main screen the fog horn goes off :p

Loads of times this has helped me catch someone whose just said hi, so I am able to switch worlds without being reported. Or it alerts you to most randoms as they say your whole display name on screen but that doesn't appear in the chat box ... This allows you to check it doesn't fail some of the bigger randoms :)

oh yeah i forgot to help with xp/hr ... in the form the combat skill list is what skill you wish to track so it will display the xp per hour of that skill :)

Awesome man! Does the RuneScape volume affect those two notification sounds or is it just whether my speakers are on high or low.

Also so I want to do deadly red spiders so for the Monsters Profile

I don't get the tolerance, hue, sat part? Can you explain that to me?

EngageTheRage
06-04-2013, 07:31 AM
Awesome man! Does the RuneScape volume affect those two notification sounds or is it just whether my speakers are on high or low.

Also so I want to do deadly red spiders so for the Monsters Profile

I don't get the tolerance, hue, sat part? Can you explain that to me?

It's computer volume not run escape :)

Use ACA to get 2 colours of the monster where CTS = 2 and then put the info into monsterProfiles.txt in the way described :)

downwindchubs
06-04-2013, 07:05 PM
i need the log to be able to see what it is ....
I just sent you the log

EngageTheRage
06-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I just sent you the log

not to me you didnt.

Currently working on SPS walking to allow banking from certain locations :) looks like it should be ready soon :D

Bleazy
06-05-2013, 02:06 AM
not to me you didnt.

Currently working on SPS walking to allow banking from certain locations :) looks like it should be ready soon :D
Awesome to hear. I also wanted to point out that when it comes time for the break to begin, if you are in combat it will not log out afterwards. Might be something to look at.

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 06:52 AM
Awesome to hear. I also wanted to point out that when it comes time for the break to begin, if you are in combat it will not log out afterwards. Might be something to look at.

It should do, keeps checking combat, waits 15secs, checks again then attempts to log out. I'll have a wee looksy at that today after I've done some real work :p

Bleazy
06-05-2013, 07:35 AM
It should do, keeps checking combat, waits 15secs, checks again then attempts to log out. I'll have a wee looksy at that today after I've done some real work :p
Sounds good, its only has happened a couple times, maybe just really bad timing lol.

nana1
06-05-2013, 08:38 AM
I hate to be this guy, but i dont rly understand how adding the monster works.
Where i can find whats the "tolerance" or what that even is etc. Any1 could make those for ankous?
Million internets as reward

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 10:39 AM
I hate to be this guy, but i dont rly understand how adding the monster works.
Where i can find whats the "tolerance" or what that even is etc. Any1 could make those for ankous?
Million internets as reward

you need to use ACA (Auto Color Aid) to select the colors and it will give you the values of hue, sat, color, tolerance.

if you search the tutorials for ACA you will find how to do it.

Ltztakechi
06-05-2013, 02:47 PM
Could you please add hill giants? im really lost in adding Monsters i tried but failed i dont understand it pretty well PLEASE HELP :(

mxfox
06-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Works great for me! thanks for release

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Could you please add hill giants? im really lost in adding Monsters i tried but failed i dont understand it pretty well PLEASE HELP :(

i will have a look at that sure :)

Works great for me! thanks for release

no worries buddy :) glad you like it! if you get a nice little proggy on the go, i would love to see it! :D

Ltztakechi
06-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Hey man okay i got the colour thing and i added it the script started he hovered the mouse over the hillgiants he found all of them but didnt attack not even one and then it teled... HELP?

Ltztakechi
06-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Nvm i got it working it was a problem wid the uptext (: Anyways u shud add looting as well that'll make it the best fighting script :)

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Nvm i got it working it was a problem wid the uptext (: Anyways u shud add looting as well that'll make it the best fighting script :)

Glad you got it!

im not sure i want to do that to be honest. in my personal copy i have looting and bone burying. I released this to help people get their combat up, not to gold farm (not that i am saying you would). Also, the looting really isn't great, slows xp drastically and relies on a constant drop.

But having just thought about it whilst writing this, i might add bone burying. i found it very useful and it got me 1 -> 43 prayer without costing a penny (except food!).

Ltztakechi
06-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Yeah at least bone burying bro

Frankster69
06-05-2013, 09:33 PM
is there a way I can make it pick up my arrows?

godsword123
06-05-2013, 10:11 PM
verry nice engage~!! used a few times and flawless!!!!! lol came back 3 times and had 40+ mystery boxes lolol

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 10:17 PM
verry nice engage~!! used a few times and flawless!!!!! lol came back 3 times and had 40+ mystery boxes lolol

no there is not im afraid :(

yeahhh those things kill me! maybe i should terminate if it gets given a cube, as the random solver doesnt seem to do them :/

Haxz
06-05-2013, 10:20 PM
no there is not im afraid :(

yeahhh those things kill me! maybe i should terminate if it gets given a cube, as the random solver doesnt seem to do them :/

I tried to search the antirandoms include but don't find the box detection executed anywhere. So I did this in my script, and the solver itself actually works pretty good. Not sure why it isn't in the antirandoms. Put SolveBox somewhere you need to find inventory randoms.

{$include_once box.simba}

SolveBox;

EngageTheRage
06-05-2013, 10:22 PM
thanks buddy ... gunna add that in now for the next release!

Ashaman88
06-05-2013, 11:32 PM
I tried to search the antirandoms include but don't find the box detection executed anywhere. So I did this in my script, and the solver itself actually works pretty good. Not sure why it isn't in the antirandoms. Put SolveBox somewhere you need to find inventory randoms.

{$include_once box.simba}

SolveBox;

wth who took out my beautiful solver!??

Olly
06-06-2013, 12:05 AM

.... https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/blob/master/SRL/core/antirandoms/antirandoms.simba#L154 you never added it looks like to the setup lolol :p

godsword123
06-06-2013, 12:19 AM
lol kinda annoying to do 40+ boxes but look on the bright side, this script worked till out of food. :) ill do it all day!

godsword123
06-06-2013, 12:20 AM
dude! make it bank at ghouls!!! lololol free 99s in a week!

Ashaman88
06-06-2013, 12:41 AM
.... https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR/blob/master/SRL/core/antirandoms/antirandoms.simba#L154 you never added it looks like to the setup lolol :p

Dammit ill add tonight if nobody has done it by the time I get home

godsword123
06-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Dammit ill add tonight if nobody has done it by the time I get home
<3 <3 <3 <3 been waiting for ur barb agility release :P great scripts mate

markdrops
06-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Please help, I did everyhting downloaded it all and I run script fill out the whole form and then when I hit start script, It says in simba no monster selected. I have ghoul selected and Ive tried everything please help

Haxz
06-06-2013, 05:08 AM

Make me SRL mems and I'll add it for you :p

Btw, the solver is indeed sexy :D

godsword123
06-06-2013, 12:50 PM
Please help, I did everyhting downloaded it all and I run script fill out the whole form and then when I hit start script, It says in simba no monster selected. I have ghoul selected and Ive tried everything please help

when u do the drop down menu u have to actually click "ghouls" to highlight it.

EngageTheRage
06-06-2013, 01:14 PM

as said by godsword, you have to actually select a choice from each list, as in you must click it and the option will turn blue. :)

dude! make it bank at ghouls!!! lololol free 99s in a week!

i will have a go, im quite busy at the moment so it may have to wait a little :)

Ashaman88
06-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Make me SRL mems and I'll add it for you :p

Btw, the solver is indeed sexy :D

not needed to do that, anyone can just submit a request on the github! I totally forgot to do it last night..oops

mees94
06-08-2013, 11:57 AM
is there a way I can make it pick up my arrows?

Have you ever heard of the Ava's Accumulator?

It takes litteraly only a few hours to obtain.

badger30
06-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Can you fight ogres that are in cages? To train magic or range? I'd like to see this option.

EngageTheRage
06-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Can you fight ogres that are in cages? To train magic or range? I'd like to see this option.

im afraid not and i will not be doing this, my combat detection requires you at actually be in combat

Bleazy
06-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Any more word on the banking process?

EngageTheRage
06-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Any more word on the banking process?

yeha i started on it, but i have exams at the moment so am spending all my time revising :( i'll sort it out once i finish (10days) :D

hawkeyemage
06-12-2013, 04:11 PM
I'm probably being retarded but Simba is telling me
"** Smart Cannot Spawn Clients **"
Smart launching the client fine for other scripts, is there something simple I've missed?

***EDIT*** Scratch that, redownloaded the script and it works fine

nana1
06-13-2013, 10:11 PM
Doesnt detect combat at all...

Using at Ghouls, constantly tries to attack more and more ghouls while still in fight with others...

EngageTheRage
06-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Doesnt detect combat at all...

Using at Ghouls, constantly tries to attack more and more ghouls while still in fight with others...

you are the first person to say this .... can you elaborate ...

Is anyone else having issues?

nana1
06-13-2013, 10:49 PM
you are the first person to say this .... can you elaborate ...

Is anyone else having issues?

Everything else seems fine, i mean it fights "okay" but all the time clicks other ghouls during combat - runs to other edge of the area, and then retaliate back to the old target.

+ the xp/h is bugging, shows me -115k, and at one points 400k/h

EngageTheRage
06-13-2013, 11:18 PM
can you copy the text from the console and show me?

or at the top of the script:
// ********* (= Made By EngageTheRage =) ********* //

program Fighter;
{$DEFINE SMART8}
{$i SRL-OSR/Srl.simba}
{$i SRL-OSR/SRL/Misc/SmartGraphics.simba}

const
DeBugConsole = True;
DeBugFile = False;

change DeBugFile to True and send me the fighter_log.txt :D

gabrielhewitt2
06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey, i'm really confused i think i have done everything correctly, however, when i start script the box pops up etc but when i select what i want to kill which is "cows" and select food and write name in when i click start it says: break entry incomplete, no breaks will be taken.
Successfully executed.

Solar
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Hey, i'm really confused i think i have done everything correctly, however, when i start script the box pops up etc but when i select what i want to kill which is "cows" and select food and write name in when i click start it says: break entry incomplete, no breaks will be taken.
Successfully executed.

You need to actually click the monster and food etc. not just scroll to it. I made the same mistake when testing this script out shortly.

gabrielhewitt2
06-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Please could somebody respond to this asap. I only have 21 hp which means the bot just keeps eating lobsters without losing health. Is there any way to fix this (eg. change a word in script etc) if so could you please tell me a solution and include the line number etc. Thanks!

EngageTheRage
06-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Please could somebody respond to this asap. I only have 21 hp which means the bot just keeps eating lobsters without losing health. Is there any way to fix this (eg. change a word in script etc) if so could you please tell me a solution and include the line number etc. Thanks!

If you go down to the eat function and change where it's say if hp < 30 to whatever you want it to be :)

Riylo69
06-14-2013, 05:52 PM
sick

Sturen
06-16-2013, 01:03 PM
I got this strange bug when using this script. It wont eat and then it just says "out of combat for too long" (although i'm in combat) and presses the teletab. Sometimes it does this just after a few minutes. And i'm using lobbies.
U think i'm doing anything wrong or does some1 else got the same problem? :)

EngageTheRage
06-16-2013, 01:42 PM
hmmm ... im not really sure whats happening there, can you show me the text from the console?

Sturen
06-16-2013, 02:27 PM
hmmm ... im not really sure whats happening there, can you show me the text from the console?

Just realised that the bug just occurs when i'm using range. Retried the Script using melee and it's working GREAT.
Awesome AIO Fighter mate! :)

(I'll post the text from the console next time i'm using range)

EngageTheRage
06-16-2013, 03:03 PM
Just realised that the bug just occurs when i'm using range. Retried the Script using melee and it's working GREAT.
Awesome AIO Fighter mate! :)

(I'll post the text from the console next time i'm using range)

ahh yeah range will be buggy, combat detection requires the monster to be attacking you, so if you rangea nd they are stuck behind something it wont work :/

post up a proggy if you get a nice one buddy :D

jasons
06-17-2013, 04:24 PM
I dont get the monster your own script ? I wanna add minotaur But idk how haha

EngageTheRage
06-17-2013, 04:54 PM
i honestly dont know how else to explain :/

Adding Your Own Monsters:
To do this you will need to be familiar with getting colors using ACA.

Using ACA set CTS to 2 and select the main color on your monster.

Make sure you write down the hue, sat, color and tolerance.

Next, select (and record the info of) a second color present on the monsters
(This ensures that the script chooses the monster as we check for the 1st color, and then cross check the area it is found in for the 2nd color. This eliminates any objects that are a similar color to your monster).

Now you have the information you need to add it to monsterProfiles.txt

There are a few simple rules:

each field is separated by a comma
each line (monster profile) is terminated with a comma
no spaces after/before commas

The format of each line is as follows:
Profile Name,monsterUpText,hue1,sat1,color1,tolerance1,hue 2,sat2,color2,tolerance2,

Example:

As you can see, spaces are permitted with the profile name (or even within upText if you so desire).

Once you successfully add a monsterProfile (a single line) to monsterProfiles.txt save the file and load up the script. Your monster will now load up in the monsters drop down list!

Don't be afraid to mess with this, if you bugger it up, just re-download the monsterProfiles.txt from this thread :)

Kevin
06-17-2013, 09:50 PM
i honestly dont know how else to explain :/

[COLOR="#DAA520"]

Link to ACA/the ACA tut and maybe people will have a much easier time?

EngageTheRage
06-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Link to ACA/the ACA tut and maybe people will have a much easier time?

yeahhh fair enough, i dunno, i kinda expected people to do that themselves ...

---------------------------------

Here is a link to the ACA thread

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26944

and here is a link to YoHoJo's tutorial

http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71074&highlight=Auto+Color

homesnizzle
06-18-2013, 08:08 AM
i got something that said this---Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\fighter1-4.simba'

kllj
06-18-2013, 06:48 PM
I put the monster profiles in my scripts but when i run it it terminates saying no monster selected, i also selected it during the setup menu

EngageTheRage
06-18-2013, 07:18 PM
i got something that said this---Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\fighter1-4.simba'

have you setup simba to be used with oldschool runescape?

------

the error, no monster selected, occurs if there is no selection in the drop down menu, you have to click an option and it will turn blue :D

kllj
06-18-2013, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=

------

the error, no monster selected, occurs if there is no selection in the drop down menu, you have to click an option and it will turn blue :D[/QUOTE]

I did that still doesnt work :/

kllj
06-18-2013, 07:48 PM
Whoops didn't realize it had to be blue for everything!

MariusK
06-19-2013, 07:38 PM
The script constantly jumps the gun at ghouls and attacks another monster while already in combat. It wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't so many people there. Now it is obvious botting, when you leave your Ghoul at half HP and try to attack the one who's already fighting another player. I'm using melee. Tryed resetuping a couple of times.

By the way, it won't save a profile with an email. After you load a previously saved profile it goes like runescapegmailcom.

EngageTheRage
06-19-2013, 07:54 PM
The script constantly jumps the gun at ghouls and attacks another monster while already in combat. It wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't so many people there. Now it is obvious botting, when you leave your Ghoul at half HP and try to attack the one who's already fighting another player. I'm using melee. Tryed resetuping a couple of times.

By the way, it won't save a profile with an email. After you load a previously saved profile it goes like runescapegmailcom.

yeha its farrr better with no one else there ...

and i hadnt thought about emails :/ it doesnt recognise @ is the problem i'll get on that soon, about to finish exams and its hectic to say the least!!!

Omonogo
06-20-2013, 12:13 AM
I am also having troubles with the script trying to attack another ghoul while in combat already.

And judging by the output box in simba, it seems to run through the main loop multiple times while already fighting a ghoul.

Otherwise - this seems to be a great script, and I can't wait to see the progress to be made on it!

EngageTheRage
06-20-2013, 01:20 AM
I am also having troubles with the script trying to attack another ghoul while in combat already.

And judging by the output box in simba, it seems to run through the main loop multiple times while already fighting a ghoul.

Otherwise - this seems to be a great script, and I can't wait to see the progress to be made on it!

it is supposed to keep going through the main loop lots to keep checking if you are in combat or not ...

and you need to not be in a heavily populated area, add your own monsters and go somewhere quiet and it works a lot better, i dont really have much to add to combat detection, it wont be great with other people there! :D

Omonogo
06-20-2013, 05:22 AM
Well, I guess the only reason why it's clicking another Ghoul is because Ghouls tend to run away from you, and the result being that they don't attack you any more, so the script thinks that you're out of combat and tries to click another one.

It's slower getting out of combat from something that is still alive (and not attacking you) than it is if you were to kill it.

leeds4eva
06-20-2013, 07:15 PM
You do not have monsterProfiles.txt in ~\Simba\Scripts\
Exception in Script: Invalid FileNum passed: 0

when i clearly do.

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:35 AM
it is supposed to keep going through the main loop lots to keep checking if you are in combat or not ...

and you need to not be in a heavily populated area, add your own monsters and go somewhere quiet and it works a lot better, i dont really have much to add to combat detection, it wont be great with other people there! :D

I get the same issues even when not in a heavily populated area. I'm no scripter but seems like some kind of walker may be helpful like sls. Great script anyways. Only one I can really get to work.

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Another thing I've found while watching the script work is that if the script does NOT click the monster then it does not realize it's in combat, which ends up in teleporting. This is especially painful when you gotta run all the way back to ghouls! :P --As of right now 11:45 eastern time U.S, the script has been up and running at ghouls for around 15 mins with no problems. Just what was mentioned in this post. Again, great job.

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:46 AM
Progress: Proggy report seems to be working now after the initial 10 mins :)

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Another note, when fighting aggressive monsters like Ghouls/Moss etc. It may be helpful to actually play and let the auto aggression wear off so this script can do it's thing!

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Ah after about 20 something minutes it couldn't manage to click on a ghoul. There were 2 other players at the spot. It seemed to wait longer to tele this time which I liked, couldn't stop it in time :/

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 03:57 AM
I know I'm blowing this up here. Question; if I change the 'wait' range to something like 150,300 instead of 50,150.. will it take more time before teletabbing? I'm not really worried about dying here, in it for the xp and the success of the bot.

EngageTheRage
06-21-2013, 08:58 AM
I know I'm blowing this up here. Question; if I change the 'wait' range to something like 150,300 instead of 50,150.. will it take more time before teletabbing? I'm not really worried about dying here, in it for the xp and the success of the bot.

so if you wanna change the time outta combat before it teleports away, change line 1477 from 5 to 10, and then on line 1485, change the number to how long you wanna wait (in tens of seconds, ie 6 means 60 seconds)

Dream Hunter
06-21-2013, 12:27 PM
Shall be most definitely be testing this script out :):) shall post a progress report :)

leeds4eva
06-21-2013, 12:44 PM
still no one post any help to the problem im getting with this script.

leeds4eva
06-21-2013, 01:29 PM
still no one post any help to the problem im getting with this script.

sorted my self for anyone that get the same problem as me i found uninstall script. and files related to script, then re-install and when u select the monster for example. (ghouls make sure u slick on the name as well it will turn blue when selected.

EngageTheRage
06-21-2013, 01:35 PM
glad to hear you got it working! :D

Omonogo
06-21-2013, 05:27 PM
I did this... Changed the variables on line 1477 from 5 to 10, and on line 1485 from 6 to 12, and it has been running flawlessly for over 5 hours. This is the longest that it has been running so far without the script saying that it's out of combat and teleports away.

Has anyone implemented a box solver for randoms? or the frog random? If so, do I have to update anything?

Thanks in advance.

leeds4eva
06-21-2013, 05:31 PM
running pretty well only thing i can see for improvement is the fact it seems to try attack another ghoul before one is dead. so then it make it look a little robotic when ur guy tripping out lol.... mybe have a little delay between kills.

all in all a very nice script. well done :)

Godric
06-21-2013, 09:37 PM
^^ I agree.
Would look so much better if it didn't attack right away. maybe a delay would make it less like bot.

dickdown123
06-21-2013, 10:47 PM
Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 1213

this just started happening. i'm not so sure the cause. any idea?

Chicago Bull
06-21-2013, 11:45 PM
Nice script. :) Any way banking could be added in Canifis for when training at ghouls?

Frostduck
06-22-2013, 04:20 AM
Ik you added ways to add more monsters but could you add yaks and ankous?

Also, is it possible to have a looting option?

EngageTheRage
06-22-2013, 11:32 AM
running pretty well only thing i can see for improvement is the fact it seems to try attack another ghoul before one is dead. so then it make it look a little robotic when ur guy tripping out lol.... mybe have a little delay between kills.

all in all a very nice script. well done :)

hmmm ... i tried to get it to attack as soon as possible when outa combat, when its doing this is it because the ghoul is running backwards?

thanks! :D

^^ I agree.
Would look so much better if it didn't attack right away. maybe a delay would make it less like bot.

i had that before so it waited until your hp bar goes away but that seems to long, i could add a short pause, i'll look into that now i have finished my exams! :D

Error: Exception: The given DTM Index[0] doesn't exist at line 1213

this just started happening. i'm not so sure the cause. any idea?

hmm ... i think that is referring to foodType a few lines down, what food did you select? and is you just close down and load again does that work?

Nice script. :) Any way banking could be added in Canifis for when training at ghouls?

i'll be looking into maybe adding that now :D

Ik you added ways to add more monsters but could you add yaks and ankous?

Also, is it possible to have a looting option?

i might do :) and no, there will be no looting im afraid :/

Insectio
06-24-2013, 06:41 PM
I have added the info for Yak, but when the script is running is says AttackMoss and then FindMonster. It seems like the script doesnt register my yak info in the monsterProfiles document. What am i doing wrong?

EngageTheRage
06-24-2013, 07:02 PM
I have added the info for Yak, but when the script is running is says AttackMoss and then FindMonster. It seems like the script doesnt register my yak info in the monsterProfiles document. What am i doing wrong?

nahh attackmoss is just what it writes for the attack monster procedure, it was originally just attackMoss before other monsters were added :)

Insectio
06-24-2013, 09:21 PM
So why does it not attack? It changes my attack style to defence and check my Attack skill for exp even if I set it to Strength training and strength exp check. Picture shows how my script looks like and my Yak info is Yaks,ak,1.19,2.01,3752532,22,0.97,1.64,3752532,27,
I hope you can help me out, tysm.21790

bigblacknerd
06-25-2013, 03:00 AM
whats with the beeping? ahaha fuckin trolled me hard. great script

cosmo780
06-25-2013, 05:22 AM
When fighting cows it cannot pick up the smaller cows ad the grey cows
As a result it is out of combat for too long and uses the tab to tele...

nana1
06-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Wav-alert keeps spamming about the same fcking messages on the chat, cant get it quiet... how i can make it realize that i seen those messages already..?

EngageTheRage
06-25-2013, 03:49 PM
So why does it not attack? It changes my attack style to defence and check my Attack skill for exp even if I set it to Strength training and strength exp check. Picture shows how my script looks like and my Yak info is Yaks,ak,1.19,2.01,3752532,22,0.97,1.64,3752532,27,

you havent chosen attack style or skill ... and i would just check you're colors to make sure they are correct :)

whats with the beeping? ahaha fuckin trolled me hard. great script

aha yeahhh ... beeps whenever someone has spoken (blue text in the chatbox) and foghorn whenever your nickname is said on screen (ie randoms)

When fighting cows it cannot pick up the smaller cows ad the grey cows
As a result it is out of combat for too long and uses the tab to tele...

they are different colors ... you can have up to 2 monsters to attack, not much else i can say on that :)

Wav-alert keeps spamming about the same fcking messages on the chat, cant get it quiet... how i can make it realize that i seen those messages already..?

ermmmm ... you cant at the moment ... yeaahhhh ... i should change that :)

bigblacknerd
06-25-2013, 10:58 PM

click on your choice dont just scroll to it.

leeds4eva
06-26-2013, 08:02 AM
The following bitmaps were not freed: [5]
cant seem to solve it

EngageTheRage
06-26-2013, 10:01 AM
cant seem to solve it

that only presents upon termination, shouldnt affect running of?

kllj
06-27-2013, 03:12 AM

I tried your colors to and they dont work, i am having a hard time getting it to work with yaks too, so if anyone has a code that work please post thanks

EngageTheRage
06-28-2013, 12:43 PM
just to let you guys know whats a going on ...

after eventually finishing my exams and the week of alcohol induced stupor that follows, i sat down ready to crack out some serious simba scripting! i had the coffee ready and snacks awaiting, switched on te plug and hit the on button, boom! my computer blew up :(

so i now have no windows just my macbook sooo i wont be doing much simba for the moment ...

i should be getting a new pc in the next week or so and will make sure to sort out any bugs that have arisen and add some new features :)

foofer1
07-21-2013, 11:48 PM
cant seem to solve it

you need a teletab

btw when i rune the script it load almost all the way to star fighting and then just laggs out the whole client and i get no errors... im thinking because it cant find the sqlite.dll???

EngageTheRage
07-22-2013, 01:52 PM
you need a teletab

btw when i rune the script it load almost all the way to star fighting and then just laggs out the whole client and i get no errors... im thinking because it cant find the sqlite.dll???

ermmmm ... well im not really sure whats happening there buddyyy ... maybe try re-installing simba or something? so there are no errors or anything coming up?

lorenzo
07-23-2013, 09:59 AM
it keep close and says select monster i tried it for 40mins and wont start? whats going on

EngageTheRage
07-23-2013, 10:03 AM
it keep close and says select monster i tried it for 40mins and wont start? whats going on

you have to click on a monster in the little list, when you have selected one, it will turn blue like in the pictures on the first page. :D

lorenzo
07-23-2013, 03:04 PM
you have to click on a monster in the little list, when you have selected one, it will turn blue like in the pictures on the first page. :D

on what list??

lorenzo
07-23-2013, 03:19 PM
okai it works thanks! but where can i see the exp a hour? cause its only says time running and not exp a hour

EngageTheRage
07-23-2013, 04:46 PM
okai it works thanks! but where can i see the exp a hour? cause its only says time running and not exp a hour

no red text next to the white "xp/hr:" at all? it is only updated every now and again as it changes tab and has to hover over skill but it should display a value ... could you screenshot please?

lorenzo
07-23-2013, 04:50 PM
yes i see it but its really weird haha it shows sometimes most of the time not and could u add yaks to it? please

regards

EngageTheRage
07-23-2013, 10:54 PM
yes i see it but its really weird haha it shows sometimes most of the time not and could u add yaks to it? please

regards

sorry bro, i wont be adding yaks, you'll have to do that yourself using the monsterProfiles.txt and ACA to get the colors.

zeegod
07-24-2013, 01:44 AM
succesfully executed
---can u help with that i get it after filling out every box in the menu wont work :(

zeegod
07-24-2013, 05:01 AM
succesfully executed
---can u help with that i get it after filling out every box in the menu wont work :(

figured it out, feel like an idiot.
i was going strong for about 2 hours and it just randomly used my tele tab when i still had about 22 sharks left, how can i fix this??

EngageTheRage
07-24-2013, 10:17 AM
figured it out, feel like an idiot.
i was going strong for about 2 hours and it just randomly used my tele tab when i still had about 22 sharks left, how can i fix this??

if you look at the bottom at the text, does it say "out of combat for too long" or something along those lines?

i have set it up to teletab if you spend something like a minute of of combat :)

zeegod
07-24-2013, 06:25 PM
ya thats what it was, at gouls and it said to long out of combat, is it easy to change that? to like 2-3mins out of combat?

EngageTheRage
07-24-2013, 10:48 PM
ya thats what it was, at gouls and it said to long out of combat, is it easy to change that? to like 2-3mins out of combat?

yeahhhhhh ....

so if you wanna change the time outta combat before it teleports away, change line 1477 from 5 to 10, and then on line 1485, change the number to how long you wanna wait (in tens of seconds, ie 6 means 60 seconds)

deuc3z
07-25-2013, 03:03 AM
hey just curious, do u have plans to make it able to power range (not picking up arrows, just continually attack the npc)

EngageTheRage
07-28-2013, 09:30 PM
hey just curious, do u have plans to make it able to power range (not picking up arrows, just continually attack the npc)

no i really hadnt, would need different detection and im not actually working on this really any more, i have a load of actual work to do at the moment :D

tylarotheog
08-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Wow what a stupid script. it teled using teletab, which is required or it will not run. waste of time.
Edit: then logged me out.

sal man
08-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Yo just hovers over skill menu when I start it. know why?

tom1234
08-24-2013, 11:43 AM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\fighter1-4.simba'

i get that error when loading up the script

rj
08-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/Srl.simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\fighter1-4.simba'

i get that error when loading up the script

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-OSR download as zip and extract to c:/simba/includes and rename to SRL-OSR

I_Am_Randome
08-31-2013, 09:15 AM
add yaks please?

arturiccc
09-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Script isnt even starting... showing
Successfully executed.

EngageTheRage
09-16-2013, 07:50 PM
How can I change this time on my own? Is it line 1102 by chance? Line 1102 says "wait(1000)" that's the only line I found that looks like the correct one. I would like to change this because the script couldn't find a cow in time and tab'd out. On the same subject does anybody know a color that works better for cows? The pre-set only fights dark colored cows and not the light brown cows. This results in the scrip searching for a cow to long and then tabing out like I mentioned above.

hopefully somebody can help me out with this, thanks a lot :D

there ya go buddy :D

dkmatt92
09-17-2013, 01:41 AM

How can we go about changing the time before teleport on are own own? is it line 1102 by chance? btw Engage this script is brilliant, thank you!

dkmatt92
09-17-2013, 01:44 AM
How can we go about changing the time before teleport on are own own? is it line 1102 by chance? btw Engage this script is brilliant, thank you!

disregard this post lol I changed my info and didn't realize my previous post didn't get deleted. thanks for the quick reply!

jdominguez01
09-19-2013, 06:04 AM
could use some help. i have added guards before no problem works fine.I tried to add zombies everything goes fine it finds the zombie it just never clicks to attack. any help is appreciated thanks.

EngageTheRage
09-19-2013, 07:11 AM
you havent changed the script just the monster file right?

are you entirely sure that you have the correct colors?

could you screenshot the text for me so i can see whats happening? :D

Hoodz
09-19-2013, 07:12 AM
could use some help. i have added guards before no problem works fine.I tried to add zombies everything goes fine it finds the zombie it just never clicks to attack. any help is appreciated thanks.

you havent changed the script just the monster file right?

are you entirely sure that you have the correct colors?

could you screenshot the text for me so i can see whats happening? :D

he most likely needs to change the uptext of the monster

EngageTheRage
09-19-2013, 07:17 AM
he most likely needs to change the uptext of the monster

yaha that goes in the monster file also ... :D

as hoodz said, ensure that in the monsterProfiles.txt you have the correct name :D

sherilyntjx
09-19-2013, 05:00 PM
how it works it dont wane start

jdominguez01
09-19-2013, 05:33 PM
yaha that goes in the monster file also ... :D

as hoodz said, ensure that in the monsterProfiles.txt you have the correct name :D

Orgres,gre,0.03,0.35,6327204,23,0.03,0.79,1587005, 10,
Cows,ow,0.07,0.98,2900296,7,0.07,0.14,9804704,15,
guards,uard,0.31,1.64,4497623,9,1.66,9.39,4945333, 4,
zombies,ombie,0.25,0.47,3749908,3,2.72,0.75,198480 8,8,

thats everything i have. i might have to put mbie instead of ombie im not sure.

EngageTheRage
09-19-2013, 07:49 PM
Orgres,gre,0.03,0.35,6327204,23,0.03,0.79,1587005, 10,
Cows,ow,0.07,0.98,2900296,7,0.07,0.14,9804704,15,
guards,uard,0.31,1.64,4497623,9,1.66,9.39,4945333, 4,
zombies,ombie,0.25,0.47,3749908,3,2.72,0.75,198480 8,8,

thats everything i have. i might have to put mbie instead of ombie im not sure.

all it means is that anywhere on screen that is those colors is checked for uptext and if it contains the the phrase ie "ombie" then it clicks. so as long as there is not much else around with uptext the containing the phrase, you could drop it down to just "omb" or even just "m" if you really wanted ... ya get me? not sure how well i explained that :/

otherwise im not sure mate, could you show me the text output when its running and finding but not clicking?

dkmatt92
09-21-2013, 12:08 AM
hey engage, I know this is the wrong place for this question but you are good with answering quick. When I start this script I have to open it over and over and over to get smart to work. Smart comes up but its just a white screen and doesn't do anything. Usually I can get it to finally open after a while. Any clue what's up with that? its not just your scrip though its all scripts

EngageTheRage
09-21-2013, 07:08 AM
hey engage, I know this is the wrong place for this question but you are good with answering quick. When I start this script I have to open it over and over and over to get smart to work. Smart comes up but its just a white screen and doesn't do anything. Usually I can get it to finally open after a while. Any clue what's up with that? its not just your scrip though its all scripts

im not sure of the exact problem there buddy ... my advice we be remove and then re-install SMART :/

borreltje
10-17-2013, 08:08 PM
hello,
i am new to simba ( was a tribot user but its down...again...)
i cannot get youre script to work and would like some help trough teamvieuwer maybe?
let me know please

Bearzs
11-01-2013, 02:08 AM
This script couldn't have anymore problems my goodness...

hesma
11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Exception in Script: Unknown declaration "mrOk" at line 211, column 31
what should i do?

leeds4eva
11-24-2013, 02:25 PM
the script is out dated

Bearzs
02-26-2014, 11:48 PM
Outdated.

Who is looking after the script directory because 95% of the scripts don't work or are outdated.

Ashaman88
02-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Outdated.

Who is looking after the script directory because 95% of the scripts don't work or are outdated.

You are

http://villavu.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=6

:)

And 50% of the time it's b/c people are missing includes/don't know how to setup simba

Hoodz
05-20-2014, 10:03 AM
You are

http://villavu.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=6

:)

And 50% of the time it's b/c people are missing includes/don't know how to setup simba

i know it's a late response but i just checked and its outdated :(

Ashaman88
05-21-2014, 07:06 PM
moved to outdated